1 hour ago, Kethrian said:

I have a serious bug: During the Courier in Chains story quest (with Chloe), every single time I try to enter Candlehearth Hall, the game CTDs.  I specifically deactivated this mod, to see if it was the cause, and it is.  Will try a reinstall of the mod, for the 2nd time, as a last resort, but I don't have high hopes.

Teleport the target out of the Inn to talk to her.  Look at the output from SQT in the console, look for dcur_courierinchainsquest I think it is called.  Something like that.  The target RefID is who you need to talk to, so 'prid xxxxxx'  (that RefID) then 'moveto player' and talk to her just inside Windhelm or do it in the stables.  After she takes her delivery and says bye she'll walk back into the inn and you can go on your merry way.  

1 hour ago, Sethalak said:

What does count as sexual activity: also masturbation, (self) milking and other activities that involve only nur PC?

I don't know clearly, but masturbation includes sexual activity. I think any act what activates sexlab functions.

About time there no timer. You can read variables from quest console how many need need without sex and timer how days are gone without sex.

here is all variables and how to call it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3534044

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Teleport the target out of the Inn to talk to her.  Look at the output from SQT in the console, look for dcur_courierinchainsquest I think it is called.  Something like that.  The target RefID is who you need to talk to, so 'prid xxxxxx'  (that RefID) then 'moveto player' and talk to her just inside Windhelm or do it in the stables.  After she takes her delivery and says bye she'll walk back into the inn and you can go on your merry way.  

Thank you, I'll give that a try.

52 minutes ago, Tes090 said:

if yes, what should i do ?

Spoiler

After squeeze through passage in cave with spiders are corpse, search him and found note what you need to read. if you don't see there corpse: 1) save a game after squeeze and then load a game and search again.  2) you have a corpse cleaning mod what delete a corpse.

• 2 weeks later...

I was being an idiot and deleted my 'deviously cursed loot' mod, and re-downloaded it when i realized my mistake, but now when i try to install it i get this error:

"A problem occurred during install:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The mod was not installed."

It should be noted that i did not change anything, i had/have still the exact same mods installed and none have been changed/touched since i got this error.

I am using NMM  V 0.83.0.0

Everything worked fine before, but i have no idea as to why i keep getting this error.

any help would be appreciated.

i have included a list of the mods i am currently using, if it helps.

ModList_2021-10-30T14-55-42.txt

Hello.

Is it possible to choose the "old way" of the rape function (version 8.5 f.e. )?

Now it does not work for me.

It worked at another gameplay (no idea why). Then load a save game and still not vulnarable to rape..

I lover this mod. But Rape is not working for me.

maybe "tooooooo" much options ?

Thank you.

Edited by Shep67
7 minutes ago, Shep67 said:

Then load a save game and still not vulnarable to rape..

If you start new fresh game while DCL quests are active rape is disabled. When you complete a quests rape will work now.

Also i don't heard about changes between DCL 8.5 and DCL 9.0 rape. Only change is that now can rape a player in straitjacket (DCL 9.0). In DCL 8.5 it always failed.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you start new fresh game while DCL quests are active rape is disabled. When you complete a quests rape will work now.

Also i don't heard about changes between DCL 8.5 and DCL 9.0 rape. Only change is that now can rape a player in straitjacket (DCL 9.0). In DCL 8.5 it always failed.

So there are more "if's" in DCL.

I will try it out.

Hello, I just stumbled upon a broken quest where I return to the Dollmaker so she can remove the ropes, I start the dialogue, she tells me she is going to remove the ropes and the collar, and it gets stuck there. The dialogue won't end neither does the quest, and i'm stuck with the shibari gear and the unremovable collar. (Quest stage is at 140, might help with troubleshooting)

13 minutes ago, leirisal said:

Hello, I just stumbled upon a broken quest where I return to the Dollmaker so she can remove the ropes, I start the dialogue, she tells me she is going to remove the ropes and the collar, and it gets stuck there. The dialogue won't end neither does the quest, and i'm stuck with the shibari gear and the unremovable collar. (Quest stage is at 140, might help with troubleshooting)

Interestingly enough, now when i try to reload a save prior to talking with her, all the gear (including the collar) are removed, I talk to her, and the dialogue works now. Pretty strange...

On 10/30/2021 at 3:00 PM, titlover123 said:

I was being an idiot and deleted my 'deviously cursed loot' mod, and re-downloaded it when i realized my mistake, but now when i try to install it i get this error:

"A problem occurred during install:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The mod was not installed."

It should be noted that i did not change anything, i had/have still the exact same mods installed and none have been changed/touched since i got this error.

I am using NMM  V 0.83.0.0

Everything worked fine before, but i have no idea as to why i keep getting this error.

any help would be appreciated.

i have included a list of the mods i am currently using, if it helps.

ModList_2021-10-30T14-55-42.txt 11.84 kB · 1 download

Apparently, all i had to do was run Nexus Mod Manager in trace mode, and then it magically worked, i am beyond confused...

4 hours ago, titlover123 said:

Apparently, all i had to do was run Nexus Mod Manager in trace mode, and then it magically worked, i am beyond confused...

how do you run tracer mode?
I'm having a similar issue, just that the mine says "The mod was not activated" and no other window or dialogue says why that happens

1 hour ago, Sekrain said:

how do you run tracer mode?
I'm having a similar issue, just that the mine says "The mod was not activated" and no other window or dialogue says why that happens

press the windows key, and search for: "nexus mod manager" without the "", that is what i did.

Even though my idiocy persists, and i re-installed it through nexus when i began to doubt if i had installed the LAL plugin or not, so i'm back at square one again, i am now trying to figure out how i made it work the last time...

Edited by titlover123
1 hour ago, titlover123 said:

press the windows key, and search for: "nexus mod manager" without the "", that is what i did.

Even though my idiocy persists, and i re-installed it through nexus when i began to doubt if i had installed the LAL plugin or not, so i'm back at square one again, i am now trying to figure out how i made it work the last time...

I have now found a (semi) stable way to install DCL:

first launch NMM, then make a new profile with ONLY the essentials activated (I.e sexlab, DD, ZAZ, and so forth)

next, double click DCL and choose your options,

then when the window appears asking if you want to use some cursed boots from "normal" DD you have to pick the second option from the left,

now it should be installed normally and when it's done then just change back to the profile you use normally,

though you still have to enable the mod, there SHOULD not be any more problems after that.

I have posted this as a reply to myself, in case i forget, and if anyone is able to use this as well then all the better :D 

5 hours ago, Lost__ said:

I tried this mod a couple years ago and I have no idea what happened to it...

And here we have a great example of a "dedicated hater", creating an alt account for a single diss post which is... about a single feature of a large mod that he dislikes.

I find it really funny because I never got around to playing the main DCL questline since it came out in 9.0 for the single reason that I don't like having followers in the early game (and by "early game" I usually mean until after I finish everything in the 4 holds I love most, so its quite far away). Of course I have DCL installed anyway, because it is a gameplay-overhaul-level mod (not a quest-mod or single-feature-mod) which gives you surprise bondage upon looting, rape features, combat defeat features, solicitation feature, npcs-reacting-to-you-being-bound (which is one neccesary thing to have any long term fun with DD if you ask me), a prison overhaul AAAAAND a questline.

So you don't like the questline, which is probably not the main reason anyone here came to download this mod anyway (sorry Kimy, I know you work hard on that part too, I will get to play it someday), and you "dislike" it so much you couldn't help create a whole fake identity to speak publically about it.

Yeah yeah, I know...

If you don't like my opinion, don't take it

I won't. But it still won't stop me from making fun of how narrow-minded the person behind it is, to go so such lengths to show hatred for a single part of a larger and successful mod.

[Tiny disclaimer: I am not white-knighting here. Kimy probably doesn't need defenders. It was my dislike for dedicated haters plus the fact their case really was vulnerable and stupid this time, that led me to reply this. Will probably not let it become conversation, in fact, if the previous post is gone I will gladly delete this one. The fact it is a new account should have made it obvious how "objective" that reply is, but in case someone thought the dude has a point, think again :P]

Edited by thedarkone1234