8 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Is there a way to completely disable crime and punishment mechanics? Want to try prison alternative in parallel.

Vanilla prisons toggle seems to be not enough - triggers Walk of Shame

You could try the console command "stopquest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg", this should disable the guard arrest dialogue from DCL.

Read below posts.

Edited by neghthraw
49 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

You could try the console command "stopquest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg", this should disable the guard arrest dialogue from DCL.

You will break at least half a dozen DCL features if you do that. I wish people would stop posting reckless hacks like that to users looking for something I intentionally did not provide in my mod.

If I catch anyone applying this or similar hacks to my mod and then posting a support request because all sorts of stuff stops working, my response will NOT be polite.

14 minutes ago, Kimy said:

You will break at least half a dozen DCL features if you do that. I wish people would stop posting reckless hacks like that to users looking for something I intentionally did not provide in my mod.

If I catch anyone applying this or similar hacks to my mod and then posting a support request because all sorts of stuff stops working, my response will NOT be polite.

Hi Kimy! i DM'ed you a commission idea. id love if we could work together for somthing grouping with this mod!

19 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I'm sorry, I should have made clear that doing this is at own risk (which I thought obvious since stopping quests can obviously mess stuff up).

38 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

I'm sorry, I should have made clear that doing this is at own risk (which I thought obvious since stopping quests can obviously mess stuff up).

There is no "risk" or "can" involved here. That hack will break some DCL features 100% of the time, no margin for error.

9 minutes ago, Kimy said:

There is no "risk" or "can" involved here. That hack will break some DCL features 100% of the time, no margin for error.

@Kimy Just chill, not everyone is aware of the mechanics involved. Its your brain child only you know about the details. More most of us its mainly a guessing game for most of the time.

11 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@Kimy Just chill, not everyone is aware of the mechanics involved. Its your brain child only you know about the details. More most of us its mainly a guessing game for most of the time.

In this case there's no "chill" and "keep calm" - People will be finding that wonderful, gamebreaking hack via Google or the search function, not read the rest of the thread and come running, complaining about this rotten mod that breaks everything.

Woudl be nice if @neghthraw would edit his original post and at least put some strike over his well meant idea, so that stupid late comers will see that it was a silly idea.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

Sorry, but that is no reason for insults. I do think Kimy's response is a bit harsh, but I can understand her point of view. I didn't think of the consequences, namely people complaining to Kimy for something she has no fault of. Also, I did not even mention it might break something in the first place.

51 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

In this case there's no "chill" and "keep calm" - People will be finding that wonderful, gamebreaking hack via Google or the search function, not read the rest of the thread and come running, complaining about this rotten mod that breaks everything.

Woudl be nice if @neghthraw would edit his original post and at least put some strike over his well meant idea, so that stupid late comers will see that it was a silly idea.

Edited it. I hope most people won't do such a thing, but I don't think it is in any case gamebreaking. From my perspective, it will only disable the arrest dialogue and therefore every outcome of it. It should not have any other consequences.

1 hour ago, GreatCroco said:

It's not like she hasn't posted that hacks will break the game a hundred times already...

It is understandable, since people will then complain to her about it. Better safe than sorry.

Again, I am sorry for posting this without thinking it through. I tested it in my game after looking through the provided source scripts and it worked fine for me. I did it because I wanted the arrest dialogue from another mod, Devious Lore, which gets overwritten by DCL's arrest dialogue regardless of load order. But I should definitely not have posted it like I did, that was a really stupid idea.

TL;DR: Don't post something you didn't think through (like me).

Just a general tip when writing in the internet: nothing is obvious. Some people can come here requesting help because they didn't install or run the extremely basic requirements such as FNIS, bodyslide or even SKSE itself.

So while everyone *with a single past experience* probably knows that editing quest stages is almost never ever a good idea, there are tons of people who still did not have that kind of experience, and they will jump on tips suggesting that or any other type of "volatile solutions" without even suspecting they are doing something risky. Better always state the risks, or state that there are none if you are sure about it.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i get the problem of ctd when loading quick and autosaves. this is  caused priomarily by other mods, but dcur is the only mod that is always present. i didnt test yet what happens without dcur, but maybe someone had the same problem and found a reason.

Skyrim on its own isn't very stable. Do you have the mod Crash Fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725) installed?

27 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

You need several "Leg Restraints Key".

Thanks! What's the best way to get those? Just looking around for them?

Also, what key makes the "Iron Prisoner Chains" set come off? That somehow got stuck on my follower, and now Lydia is kind of helpless... Whoops.

1 hour ago, Marajade said:

Also, what key makes the "Iron Prisoner Chains" set come off? That somehow got stuck on my follower, and now Lydia is kind of helpless... Whoops.

It needs two generic 'restraints keys'.

7 hours ago, Marajade said:

DCL 9.0:

1) Random drop form containers

2) Random steal from NPC

3) As reward for selling used restraints to Dollmaker (special menu in dialogue) - random chance

4) as reward for Dollmaker quest tie me up. - random chance

5) As reward for take all items from women NPC surrenders

6) as reward into Whip and chain inn mini games

7) buy special restraints pack in that inn and random drop when open

8 ) by looting herbs random drop

9) in dialogues with NPC when you are tied it can random give a key

10) sex for key if you are tied up (but not in chastity) random reward

UPD:

11) Probably by complete quest rubber arrears - random chance

Maybe more, i can't remember all

I use looting herbs, and using spell touch of control to NPC city women guards and later take her valuables. Also i  use sell used restraints to Dollmaker. In DCL 9.0 can buy into Whip and Chain inn, if you have many gold - 1 key in pack is guaranteed.

Edited by Elsidia
Some grammatical errors

Where to find the best source for Latex Corset Suit 1/2/3 (doesn't matter which one, the mesh is the same) ?
1297726404_DLCCorset3(CBBE).jpg.f60668f3e99eb466d5d273bfe6fff2a2.jpg
I think it is time to fix this awfull eyesore these outfits became as they got converted from one body type to another, especially the CBBE conversions with their nonsensically saggy bent strings and horribly deformed buttons/eyelets.
But where can i find the least mangled mesh source for these outfits? The best i could find is the UUNP BodySlide that comes with DCL, but even there the buttons are already noticeably skewed and sunk in the outfit and the string seems weirdly loose too (all not as horrid as in the CBBE version, but still leaving enough to be desired).
Any advice where to look @Kimy?

31 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Where to find the best source for Latex Corset Suit 1/2/3 (doesn't matter which one, the mesh is the same) ?
1297726404_DLCCorset3(CBBE).jpg.f60668f3e99eb466d5d273bfe6fff2a2.jpg
I think it is time to fix this awfull eyesore these outfits became as they got converted from one body type to another, especially the CBBE conversions with their nonsensically saggy bent strings and horribly deformed buttons/eyelets.
But where can i find the least mangled mesh source for these outfits? The best i could find is the UUNP BodySlide that comes with DCL, but even there the buttons are already noticeably skewed and sunk in the outfit and the string seems weirdly loose too (all not as horrid as in the CBBE version, but still leaving enough to be desired).
Any advice where to look @Kimy?

These should be the original UNP files

Newmiller Experimental Latex DCUR.7z

35 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

These should be the original UNP files

Newmiller Experimental Latex DCUR.7z 1.97 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you.

These seem to be really old. They even have round eyelets, which i suppose preceeded the different type that is on current versions.
And the string is different too, less detailed actually.
The round eyelets look worse than what's on the current version, and they are still deformed, so not really an improvement.

But maybe i could use the main corset mesh, that looks pristine enough - maybe its worth a try to redo that part from this source.
I'll wait a bit in case somebody else may have similar old version, but with current more detailed string and those cube-shaped eyelets.
In worst case i will recreate them, but i'd rather save the time it would take, if i can.

Edited by Roggvir