12 hours ago, Roggvir said:

The problem may not be a mod changing particular child NPC directly, but doing something to the child races.
Did you check the for mods that modify any of the child races? (NordRaceChild, BretonRaceChild, etc.)

Also, depending on what that change is, afaik most children in game are unique NPCs, so even after you remove the offending mod, you MAY not see the problem resolved until you start a new game - not too likely, but IN THEORY this could happen, so make sure you test it on a new game too.

nope checked the races as well nothing was changed but then i started a new game with the exact same mod list installed no load order change or anything and then it worked for some weird reason

@Kimy

With some devices, the DD settings "consume keys" and "manipulate locks" don't really work. And some work strange with DD 5.1.

dcur_silencerGagSimple "Heavy Gag Harness" [ARMO:XX0A44A4]

If you activate the inventory device, you ONLY have the option to equip it, you can't "put it away".

Regardless of the setting "consume keys", there is ALWAYS at least one restraints key consumed even when you fail to reach the lock!

You can still use consumables as the rendered device lacks the gag enchantment.

"consume keys" set to NO: always consumes 1 restraints key

"consume keys" set to YES: consumes 2 restraints keys OR 1 if you didn't have 2 OR 1 if you manipulated the device

"manipulate locks" set to YES: first message only has the option to equip. Second message is the manipulate dialogue, then (third message) you get the first message again with the only option to equip, then the (fourth) message that you equipped the device. Regardless of the option chosen in the manipulation dialogue, you need at least one restraints key to unlock the device. If you chose to manipulate the locks, you get the message as if you manipulated the locks afterwards, while you still needed a key for the unlock.

"manipulate locks" set to NO: equip message gets displayed a second time.

dcur_chokerCollarSimple "Heavy Collar" [ARMO:XX0A44A6]

If you activate the inventory device, you ONLY have the option to equip it, you can't "put it away".

Regardless of the setting "consume keys", there is ALWAYS at least one restraints key consumed even when you fail to reach the lock!

"consume keys" set to NO: same problem as above

"consume keys" set to YES: same problem as above

"manipulate locks" set to YES: same problem as above

"manipulate locks" set to NO: same problem as above

dcur_silencerGag "The Silencer" [ARMO:0809C769]

If you activate the inventory device, you ONLY have the option to equip it, you can't "put it away". Equip message gets displayed a second time.

dcur_chokerCollar "The Choker" [ARMO:080A44A0]

If you activate the inventory device, you ONLY have the option to equip it, you can't "put it away". Equip message gets displayed a second time.

dcur_veilBlindfold "The Veil" [ARMO:080A6FDD]

11 minutes ago, DidiDovah said:

what is the sharp object in damsel in distress

Sharp objects is simple DCL function when you wear armbinder.

When you search a herbs there is chance to find sharp object and remove armbinder.

Solution: you need search as many herbs and randomly find sharp object to process further in Damsel in distress.

PS: There always near is farm with vegetables) Feel free to steal all)

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

Sharp objects is simple DCL function when you wear armbinder.

When you search a herbs there is chance to find sharp object and remove armbinder.

Solution: you need search as many herbs and randomly find sharp object to process further in Damsel in distress.

PS: There always near is farm with vegetables) Feel free to steal all)

Thanks a lot

38 minutes ago, DidiDovah said:

Thanks a lot

8 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

Isn't it any container?

Ok. I check a scripts.

Difference between armbinder sharp item and Damsel in distress sharp item is:

1) For armbinders sharp item can be found ONLY in containers, not in herbs or traps.

2) For Damsel in distress quest item can be found in any place include a herbs.

That means for sharp item in quest you can search any container. Maybe even in mine.

For armbinder sharp item you can found only in container and not in herbs or in trap. About mine nothing is says, maybe by mining you can find too.

1 hour ago, neghthraw said:

This and second uses own restraint script - and there uses different variable for multiple keys.

First it send to zad script where default keys count is 1 and this is removed due to MCM settings consume keys

Then this script removes keys from own DCL key variable and ignores MCM variables. And it happens always not depend of zad script result.

Those devices use DDI msg where carry on not added.

The same for other your mentioned items - those use zad messages where is removed carry on. Also those removes addition keys from own scripts.

If you want more detailed explanation, i can add script examples.

Edited by Elsidia

All this talk about scripts caused me to go read them. So, I have quality of life suggestion for dcur_library, function dcur_calculatecursedloot. Right now it uses following event order:

1. check for too many restraints,

2. check for active quest,

3. check for lucky charm,

4. check for Sasha's collar.

I propose changing it to:

1. Checking for active quest,

2. Checking for Sasha's collar,

3. Checking for lucky charm

4. Checking for too many restraints.

Reasons: right now, "too many restraints" check fires magical trap, even if there are blocking quests, or lucky charm is equipped, or Sasha's collar should've blocked it. Rearranging checks should give each of them proper chance to work.

13 hours ago, Roggvir said:

@Kimy I noticed dcur_lb_lockedGlovesQuestScript extends dcurArmbinderQuestScript,

but dcurArmbinderQuestScript is nowhere to be found, not even in compiled form.

Is that some forgotten leftover, safe to ignore, or is this a mistake that needs correcting?

These scripts are obsolete. They were removed when I updated the heavy restraints code back then.

3 hours ago, neghthraw said:

@Kimy

With some devices, the DD settings "consume keys" and "manipulate locks" don't really work. And some work strange with DD 5.1.

"consume keys" set to NO: always consumes 1 restraints key

"consume keys" set to YES: consumes 2 restraints keys OR 1 if you didn't have 2 OR 1 if you manipulated the device

"manipulate locks" set to YES: first message only has the option to equip. Second message is the manipulate dialogue, then (third message) you get the first message again with the only option to equip, then the (fourth) message that you equipped the device. Regardless of the option chosen in the manipulation dialogue, you need at least one restraints key to unlock the device. If you chose to manipulate the locks, you get the message as if you manipulated the locks afterwards, while you still needed a key for the unlock.

"manipulate locks" set to NO: equip message gets displayed a second time.

dcur_chokerCollarSimple "Heavy Collar" [ARMO:XX0A44A6]

"consume keys" set to NO: same problem as above

"consume keys" set to YES: same problem as above

"manipulate locks" set to YES: same problem as above

"manipulate locks" set to NO: same problem as above

dcur_silencerGag "The Silencer" [ARMO:0809C769]

dcur_chokerCollar "The Choker" [ARMO:080A44A0]

dcur_veilBlindfold "The Veil" [ARMO:080A6FDD]

I will have a look at these. Thank you! :)

11 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

After I found and put on piercing gloves

You sure you found all and put on? Quest objective for each item must be completed. If you have 3BA body, you can't put on vaginal piercings and quest not update either. To fix it you must change 3BA MCM slot to compatible with DD and then put vaginal piercing on.

11 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Hello. I can't pass Leon's quest. After I found and put on piercing gloves and everything else, nothing happens,there is no entry in the log.returning to the room, Tanya is not there(she is in the next room for some reason) no one has a dialogue. what is the problem?

Did you find the shoes in the urn upstairs? On a table along the wall where you put your stuff when you arrived.  That one is often missed because its in a non-standard container.

Having a problem with DCL I'm hoping someone could help me with. I should preface this with the fact that I haven't played in a while. Last time I played, DCL 9 was already out and everything worked fine. Now I've got a completely different mod list and it's not. so heres my problem:

When I'm running the game with DCL activated, I can change location (as in the loading screen pops up as I enter a new area) 2-5 times before the game crashes to desktop. it always happens about a second or 2 after the new area has loaded, never on the loading screen. I can verify that DCL is the problem, because the crashes stop when the DCL is deactivated with no other changes to my mod list. I have also tried deactivating every other mod except DCL, DCL's required mods, a few patches and bugfixes, as well as a few texture mods limited to the PC and NPCs. the problem still persists. DCL is at the bottom my load order and .esp load order. nothing comes after it except my FNIS patch, bodyslide patch, and a few edits to .nif files (larger balls on gags, larger pumps on inflatable plugs, nothing too crazy).  Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Edited by kaldwin
42 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

а попробывала положить в ящик он пропал(пирсинг) консолью не знаю как прописать

Когда проходишь через дверь - делается автосохранение ,можно загрузить.

Если нет то консоль так консоль.

Это будет сложно ибо русская версия.

Консолль:

player.additem 10076C32 1 - все англ.

Синая 10 - это загрузочный номер этого мода (ДЦЛ) для меня. Для вас это другое число: система вычисления 16ти числовая:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F

Его можно узнать в программе Loot, или мод менеджере или в игре в консоле:

help "obsidian vaginal piercings"

так как у вас русская версия вряд ли сработает надо писать что то наподобие:

help "вагиналь ...... " - я не помню как там по русски это называлось.

Результат будет то число, что надо туда прописать, отличатся от моего должно только первые 2 символы.

Кавычки обязательны.

UPD:можно прописать

help dcur_

Первые 2 симбола будет то что надо - вписать в команду вместо синего и готово

Spoiler

ScreenShot87.jpg.1e7335893a4ad461158a71ee7ecd90b5.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
On 9/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, Kimy said:

I will have a look at these. Thank you! :)

Can confirm that the silencer, vail, and choker has not given me the 'put away' option in the past. Never thought of it as a bug because they are special DCL event devices. can't remember if I've had the key problem though. You might want to check their base items (heavy collar/gag/blindfold) as well

Now that I'm thinking about it, there may have been a few other devices do the same thing, but they might have also been devices I used console commands to get for testing purposes and were never meant to be in your inventory while un-equipped. Like the whore collar, which I believe is removed from your inventory once you escape it?  the silencer, vail, and choker remain in your inventory and can be re-equipped.  so does the slave belt, gag, and collar, but they behave normally (you still need multiple keys to unlock them a second time though)

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

HDT physics mod is installed? In locations can be bound girls with hdt chains. And it causes CTD.

If Skyrim is SE version will be nice netframework crash log.

I'm running LE and have HDT physics installed. I always set 'number of bound girls' to 0 before leaving the LAL starting room (just my preference). 

The game does not crash in specific places. I can load the auto save from just before the crash and enter that area just fine. It seems to be linked to the number of times I load. Maybe it's a memory leak and I'm running out of ram, but if that were the case, why am I the only one it's happening to? This thread would be filled with complaints if it was a memory leak

13 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

меня срабатывает табличка только один раз,и все равно пирсинг вагинальный не отображается(((

Черте что... я мало знаком с этим телом, но по идее, если установить совместимость с модов по слоту, должно сработать. Может в этом моде еще что то надо отключить. У меня закончились идеи. По крайнем мере для версии СЕ 3БА это опция помогает, как люди говорят.

11 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

The game does not crash in specific places.

I know DCL can crash after load after 30 sec. because of timer tick, what check DCL events. if something is wrong.  As example when i update Sexlab - sexlab reinitialize and when tick happens, game CTD because animations not initialize correct.

In your case can't say. Maybe need check papyrus log, but usually in those logs crash not write in. At least we can see what event was last before crash.

I hear also that for LE version needs some game fixes for CTD.

16 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

а если в бодислайд переделать галочки? при конвертации?

Это не поможет. Проблема заключается в том, что пирсинг изпользует слот 50 для надевания. Ваше тело тоже для чего то использует этот слот, поэтому пирсинг не надевается. Когда переставляется на 60 слот, как в той картине он должен надеватся ибо освобождается 50 слот. Но надевать пирсинг можно только после переустановки слота.

Есть идея: проверьте инвентарь с консоли - нету ли предмета 10076C32 - первые 2 симбола ДЦЛ номер загрузки. Если есть то player.removeitem 10076C32 X

где Х - кол. этих предметов в инвентаре, возможно 1. Это осталось от неудачного надевание пирсинга и в ДД 5.1 блокирует новое надевание.

команда проверки инвентаря в консоле - player.showinventory

перемещатся по консоли можно клавишами Page Up, Page Down (PgUp, PgDn)

UPD: после удаления этих предметов и со слотом переставленным на 60 пробуйте опять надеть - должно получится.

Вообще квест ЛЕон еще в конце багнутый и после окончения еще предложит начать новый квест другой.

Edited by Elsidia
15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I know DCL can crash after load after 30 sec. because of timer tick, what check DCL events. if something is wrong.  As example when i update Sexlab - sexlab reinitialize and when tick happens, game CTD because animations not initialize correct.

In your case can't say. Maybe need check papyrus log, but usually in those logs crash not write in. At least we can see what event was last before crash.

I hear also that for LE version needs some game fixes for CTD.

I tried checking the logs. Last event changes from crash to crash, but the last ERROR is always this: 

[09/20/2021 - 10:38:32PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

If I'm understanding it, zadHiderScript.Delete() is being called on the second item in my inventory and failing.  I'm not completely sure, but after combing through some mod files, I think zadHiderScript is part of Devious Devices (more specifically it's the script for the handles hiding devices listed in the 'devices underneath' section of the MCM) and not part of DCL

The second item in my inventory is a set of nipple clamps which I have set to be hidden if I'm wearing a chastity bra. At the time of crash, I am wearing neither nipple clamps nor a chastity bra, so I don't think this error (what ever it's doing) is causing the crash.  Plus, I can find the error in the papyrus logs from the times my game doesn't crash weather or not DCL is active or not

2 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

автор мода знает о баге и ничего не делает,странно

Помогло? - квест пошел дальше? С пирсингом это не баг, а не совместимость мода. Для этого в МЦМ надо выставить совместимость

Также про то если  остается предмет, который блокирует надевания, тоже знает и вероятно будет испраленно в след. версии. В идеале такие предметы не должнвы оставатся в инвентаре, поэтому так и получилось.

Про баг в конце квеста тоже знает и обязательно будет исправлен в след. версии.

21 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

[Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

yes this is from DD hider and not be to cause CTD. As i say - papyrus log say less info. Too bad this is LE version: in SE version are mod netframework and there after crash are generated crash error, what says a lot where problem is and can even show mod what causes a crash and item reference what is guilty.

Edited by Elsidia