46 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

It wasn’t in a mod, it was just what I called her out loud when I finished up Nazeem’s quest line and before she sent Chloe and I out on delivery. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

Lol, that would be an awesome mod though - say something out loud and the NPC reacts (kinda like another game where zombies would be alerted if there was real world noise while you were playing).

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I Want to ask:

If trap is trigered in time when DCL update going - trap event is aborted - it's work as expected?

Papyrus log:

[08/28/2021 - 11:05:29AM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.

Yes, that's intended. The trap code is fairly complex, and I wanted to avoid putting too much strain on that potato of a scripting engine. ;)

On 8/27/2021 at 5:16 PM, Kimy said:

Of the other prison mods out there I am aware of, POP is supported. Everything else is not. To make DCL use POP instead of its own prison, set the MCM slider to any chance you'd want. You can e.g. make DCL use POP 50% of the time and its own prison the other 50% if you want to.

i used POP for a long time but everytime i get to jail it was never used

maybe it's me doing wrong and dont enabled correctly

that's why i changed

5 hours ago, lord,k, said:

i used POP for a long time but everytime i get to jail it was never used

maybe it's me doing wrong and dont enabled correctly

that's why i changed

Ok, can ANYONE confirm the POP handover to be working in DCL 9, if configured correctly in MCM?

On 8/28/2021 at 11:23 PM, Kimy said:

Ok, can ANYONE confirm the POP handover to be working in DCL 9, if configured correctly in MCM?

POP handover can be proved to work at least under certain circumstances.
I did eventually manage to verify this. 

EASY TESTING ROUTES: (obviously tested with 'use POP' mcm setting at 100)
Method 1:

Spoiler

1. Get small bounty
2. Hide from the guards until hidden
3. go back up to a guard, unarmed.
4. They say "wait, I know you"
5. You then get the Vanilla guard dialogue, with options like S.L.U.T.S. (if installed), pay bounty, go to prison.
6. Say 'I submit, take me to prison' (or whatever it is)
7. POP arrest scene starts correctly.

Method 2: (if I remember this one rightly...)

Spoiler

1. Get large bounty (1000+ - kill someone)
2. Let DCL arrest dialogue play out, they might try and send you to prison
3. if they say they're gonna send you to prison but turn hostile, just run like hell and try to become 'hidden'
3. Get ninja-arrested by a POP bounty hunter (I think, anyway. A guard spawned near me and threw a green spell at me that disabled player control. other guards then stopped attacking and POP played out normally)

Those were 2 ways I proved POP working. Because there's so many other guard dialogue options I don't know other ways yet to easily prove minor POP offences through DCL as chances are you won't be sent to jail. (Which is kinda okay cuz POP is pretty severe unless configured properly)

I am still having a different problem with the number of devices equipping: (SOLVED!!!!! :) )

Elsidia found the answer and has made a report in the post below :)

Spoiler

Screenshots:

Spoiler

20210828231416_1.jpg.51148bba2703edb248aba42a7054c351.jpg

20210828231420_1.jpg.b45c1eac68618b065984cd97734e44ba.jpg

20210828231439_1.jpg.96c855eb85cfc7125acc2f2f512bca7d.jpg

20210828231502_1.jpg.17fd638b58828f670e8d12d02680a2b2.jpg

20210828231602_1.jpg.3c898cf6ed3f80657bec44ce7ef64b9e.jpg

20210828231644_1.jpg.8790cb7dac45b6b76de4aedf99061a39.jpg

20210828231656_1.jpg.9bbcc1cf9d4da46519b0147cc0b65252.jpg

20210828231711_1.jpg.e2fa756a5d65a1750c1aa76ae4139a56.jpg

It's still equipping too many devices once you change the min/max in MCM. It's also equipping devices which have been unselected. This is not on a big modlist anymore, this is just DCL minimum for testing. 

Load order:

Spoiler

746191978_DCLtestLO.png.9234b5018709bfd1069d461b6e15e883.png

Papyrus log:
Papyrus.0.log

I have someone trying to help me work out this issue, but they cannot seem to reliably make the glitch happen on their Skyrim. I'm kinda confused now, so does anyone have any idea what is going on with my DCL pleeease? :O 

Edit: I have been given a possible cause for this from the papyrus log (low level- using simple items)
       Will test this and see how it goes.

Cause found and now works on both minimum and mod-heavy builds. Yay! :) 
See post below by Elsidia

Edited by Cycorix

@Kimy i don't remember if it report and if it's work as intended. As apologize if it, i publish report with script examples.

Here we go:

If player is low level (under 4) It's ignore device settings in MCM: if MCM settings is lower or bigger as trap outcome for level below 4.

Script: dcur_library.psc

Procedure what calls a trap:

Spoiler

if libs.PlayerRef.GetLevel() < 3
        if dcumenu.debuglogenabled
            debug.trace("[DCUR] - Character is low level. Using simple items only.")            
        endif        
        EquipSet(a, theme, 0, 45)
        return
    endif   

procedure EquipSet:

Spoiler

Function EquipSet(Actor akActor, Int Theme, Int MinDifficulty = 0, Int MaxDifficulty = 100)
    Int i = Utility.RandomInt(MinDifficulty, MaxDifficulty)
    If i < 10
        EquipSetCorset(akActor, Theme)
    ElseIf i <20
        EquipSetHarness(akActor, Theme)    
    ElseIf i <35
        EquipSetChastityGear(akActor, Theme)
    ElseIf i <45
        EquipSetSuit(akActor, Theme)      

ElseIf i <60
        EquipSetSuitAndGag(akActor, Theme)    
    ElseIf i <70
        EquipSetHobbleSkirt(akActor, Theme)    
    ElseIf i <85
        EquipSetBindAndGag(akActor, Theme)    
    Else
        EquipSetPunishingBondage(akActor, Theme)    
    EndIf
Endfunction

max difficulty is 45 because max outcome can be as marked green:

procedure EquipSetSuit:

Spoiler

Function EquipSetSuit(Actor akActor, Int Theme)    
    dcur_equiprandomsuit(akActor, theme)
    ;Utility.Wait(0.1)
    dcur_equiprandomgloves(akActor, theme)        
    ;Utility.Wait(0.1)
    dcur_equiprandomboots(akActor, theme)    
EndFunction

Equips random suit, gloves and boots. ignores settings if in MCM is set max items below 3 and max settings higher as 3

This is only for low level characters, but because there are many reports of illegal MCM work.

Sorry is problem is known.

UPD: Also i found it completely ignores MCM settings after procedure cleanupgangbang: (there it calls with dificulty 100 and equips max items count and no depend on MCM settings). Of course this function isn't a container as describe MCM description:

Spoiler

function cleanupgangbang(bool scenefailed = false)
    Synchronize()
    if !libs.playerref.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage)
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(libs.playerRef, "BleedOutStart")            
    endif
    if !scenefailed
        LockBackBelt()
        Utility.Wait(5)
    endif
    ; if she tried to escape and failed, or we skipped binding the character before the scene, do it now    
    if !scenefailed && GetIsRapeResistActive() && GetHasAttemptedRapeResist() && !GetHasSucceededRapeResist() && (Utility.RandomInt() < 33)
        libs.notify("Your attackers smirk at you as they pull a set of restraints from their backpacks and lock them on you. They also pat you down for any keys you might still carry.", true)
        EquipSet(libs.playerref, dcumenu.equiptheme, 50, 100)
        dcur_removekeys(libs.playerref, thief = dcur_Rapists.GetAt(0) As Actor)        
        stealfollowerkeys(thief = dcur_Rapists.GetAt(0) As Actor)        
    elseif !scenefailed && isGettingTiedUp && (dcur_Rapists.GetSize() > 1 || Utility.RandomInt() < 50)
        libs.notify("Your attackers smirk at you as they pull a set of restraints from their backpacks and lock them on you. They also pat you down for any keys you might still carry.", true)
        itemequip(libs.playerref)
        dcur_removekeys(libs.playerref, thief = dcur_Rapists.GetAt(0) As Actor)        
        stealfollowerkeys(thief = dcur_Rapists.GetAt(0) As Actor)        
    endif

Edited by Elsidia

Soo i have been trying to do the cursed collar quest, after i reeinstalled all my mods because of some bugs, i remeber a collar beeing in that one castle near whiterun, but it isn't there and no matter how high i set the chance to get the fcking collar in the mcm it just won't give it to me ( i litereally have all the other options on 1% and i still get everything else) i might just be super fcking unlucky but may i ask if they collar is somewhere else in the map now, where i can just find it?

2 hours ago, kaiosqw said:

I download the file from the mega and it shows that there is a file missing.

Which is Assest.ESM. Can anyone help?

ESM is a masterfile, DCL itself only has an esp (plugin) file, I think?

If it shows in your load order there is a missing .esm file, it probably means you did not install all the requirements?

13 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

Soo i have been trying to do the cursed collar quest, after i reeinstalled all my mods because of some bugs, i remeber a collar beeing in that one castle near whiterun, but it isn't there and no matter how high i set the chance to get the fcking collar in the mcm it just won't give it to me ( i litereally have all the other options on 1% and i still get everything else) i might just be super fcking unlucky but may i ask if they collar is somewhere else in the map now, where i can just find it?

DCL 9 combined a few different quests into a single quest line, of which Cursed Collar is the final quest.  The questline starts by rescuing Chloe in Helgen keep either during vanilla start or by going there eventually with an alternate start.  However, I once skipped saving Chloe but then console-gave myself the book that starts the Queen Sarah's bondage gear quest, and the Cursed Collar follows that.  Once I finished and removed Queen Sarah's chastity devices, I went to the Whip And Chain Inn in Riverwood (up the street to the north, on the right side, Michele in a red dress is on the porch to let you in) and returned to the owner of the inn behind the bar.  I turned in Queen Sarah's quest as if I had gotten it from her, and she gave me the Cursed Collar.

18 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

DCL 9 combined a few different quests into a single quest line, of which Cursed Collar is the final quest.  The questline starts by rescuing Chloe in Helgen keep either during vanilla start or by going there eventually with an alternate start.  However, I once skipped saving Chloe but then console-gave myself the book that starts the Queen Sarah's bondage gear quest, and the Cursed Collar follows that.  Once I finished and removed Queen Sarah's chastity devices, I went to the Whip And Chain Inn in Riverwood (up the street to the north, on the right side, Michele in a red dress is on the porch to let you in) and returned to the owner of the inn behind the bar.  I turned in Queen Sarah's quest as if I had gotten it from her, and she gave me the Cursed Collar.

first of: thanks for the quick answers, second of: i tried to go into the whip and chain inn and i just had a black loading screen, with only my level showing up and then my game crashing like 30sec later, so i reeinstalled Cursed loot and the dependencies for it and now i have that black loading screen for 10sec, then the mist shows up, but nothing else and nothing it never loads

48 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

well just one problem, that's how my SKSE folder looks like

Of course because ini file not needed.

1) Open notepad

2) Copy example into notepad

3) Save as

4) Choose all files

5) name file skse.ini

6) found path for skse folder and press ok.

Now you have folder with skse.ini file

@RedDotGecko if you can't get the inside to load after doing all that, you can console through the next steps.  If you need to turn in Bound Queen you can teleport Melanie (the owner) out to you to talk to her, 

prid xx114671   (where xx is where DCL is in your load order)

moveto player

But she's still going to place the  Cursed Collar on the counter inside.  So, regardless of whether you needed to teleport her to you, you can just make a copy of the collar show up at your feet.

player.placeatme xx0249f9 1

Then just pick it up and that should start the quest.  

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Of course because ini file not needed.

1) Open notepad

2) Copy example into notepad

3) Save as

4) Choose all files

5) name file skse.ini

6) found path for skse folder and press ok.

Now you have folder with skse.ini file

thank you so much for the quick and helpfull answers

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

pls tell me how to give myself that book, i am at the quest line rn and i hate it, it's wayy to boring for me, just walking around skyrim for and hour  (even if it's in that marvelous stuff) is just nothing for me

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need edit skse.ini file to add memory:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

Use example for 2k and 4k textures.

4 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

well just one problem, that's how my SKSE folder looks like :D

D__Program Files (x86)_Steam_steamapps_common_Skyrim_Data 30.08.2021 17_12_37.png

SKSE ini extension should not be needed...

I went through all of this months ago when working on my current build.

I have attached my own skse.ini file - I only made one with ClearInvalidRegistrations so that skse hopefully self cleans during saves.

Latest SKSE should include Sheeson's memory patch workaround. You can change some of the memory allocators in I think SkyrimPrefs.ini but shouldn't need to for SKSE as well.

I use "SSME", (Skyrim Startup Memory Editor) to fix MemoryAllocation issue crash:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?tab=files

Just put the .dll and .ini in your Skyrim folder (NOT data) and voila, at the point Sheeson's memory fix is *definitely* active on your game.

I use "Safety Load" to fix infinite load screen (it makes loading screens take a bit longer sometimes but way more reliable):
Do not use 'CrashFixes' because this conflicts with certain dependencies and will cause CTD on ShowRaceMenu and certain inventory screens. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465?tab=files&file_id=1000077692

Those should be the only two you need.

Also I have recently found this toolkit:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801?tab=description

Ordenadors tools make it very easy to optimize your loose textures folder (and .bsa mod archives if you want).
My loose textures folder was over 5Gb, this tool reduced the size by 20%
Optimizing the textures can help to reduce the VRAM usage by Skyrim and therefore make it more stable, as you're less likely to run into the hard limit and crash.

I have 190+ mods installed now, with just the two fixes above it is very stable, no crashes at all so far. The one issue I did have was occasional purple textures due to hitting VRAM soft limits on certain cell loads, however texture optimization fixes that without then having to further extend the game's memory (such as through enb system allocator, which I don't personally use)...    

Also Cursed Collar should be available as normal cursed loot? It has an MCM slider under Events. Perhaps if you disable every other event, your next loot should be the Cursed Collar. although I haven't tested this myself yet. Also available through the Bound in Skyrim questline as mentioned above.

skse.ini

Edited by Cycorix
3 minutes ago, Cycorix said:

SKSE ini extension should not be needed...

I went through all of this months ago when working on my current build.

I have attached my own skse.ini file - I only made one with ClearInvalidRegistrations so that skse hopefully self cleans during saves.

Latest SKSE should include Sheeson's memory patch workaround. You can change some of the memory allocators in I think SkyrimPrefs.ini but shouldn't need to for SKSE as well.

I use "SSME", (Skyrim Startup Memory Editor) to fix MemoryAllocation issue crash:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?tab=files

Just put the .dll and .ini in your Skyrim folder (NOT data) and voila, at the point Sheeson's memory fix is *definitely* active on your game.

I use "Safety Load" to fix infinite load screen (it makes loading screens take a bit longer sometimes but way more reliable):
Do not use 'CrashFixes' because this conflicts with certain dependencies and will cause CTD on ShowRaceMenu and certain inventory screens. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465?tab=files&file_id=1000077692

Those should be the only two you need.

Also I have recently found this toolkit:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801?tab=description

Ordenadors tools make it very easy to optimize your loose textures folder (and .bsa mod archives if you want).
My loose textures folder was over 5Gb, this tool reduced the size by 20%
Optimizing the textures can help to reduce the VRAM usage by Skyrim and therefore make it more stable, as you're less likely to run into the hard limit and crash.

I have 190+ mods installed now, with just the two fixes above it is very stable, no crashes at all so far. The one issue I did have was occasional purple textures due to hitting VRAM soft limits on certain cell loads, however texture optimization fixes that without then having to further extend the game's memory (such as through enb system allocator, which I don't personally use)...    

Also Cursed Collar should be available as normal cursed loot? It has an MCM slider under Events. Perhaps if you disable every other event, your next loot should be the Cursed Collar. although I haven't tested this myself yet. Also available through the Bound in Skyrim questline as mentioned above.

skse.ini 27 B · 0 downloads

well also thanks for the replie, i did create the skse.ini file and it worked :D so all good there, my only problem now is still to get that quest to work. And to just finding it: in my post i said, that i already tried turning it up to maximum and everything else down, still didn'T get it

6 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

well also thanks for the replie, i did create the skse.ini file and it worked :D so all good there, my only problem now is still to get that quest to work. And to just finding it: in my post i said, that i already tried turning it up to maximum and everything else down, still didn'T get it

90% of all the different ini mods to do with memory are just different ways to achieve the same result :) 

I do suggest that you add ClearInvalidRegistrations to your skse ini. Check my example above. 

For the item, just type something like 'help cursed' into console, should give you a quest name and item name.
Then player.additem yourself the collar perhaps? and if it doesn't trigger do startquest (cursedcollarquestID).

Also for any all quest related issues sqv/sqs/sqt commands are your friend... quest values(?), stages, targets. Then you can just console teleport around getting stuff done. Start with ShowQuestTargets to find the QuestID if it's a currently active quest. Then use the 3 short version commands + that ID and there's very little you can't do from there.

also if you are testing this on a new game make sure your player is above level 4... we just had a big discussion on this lol

Edited by Cycorix
8 minutes ago, Cycorix said:

90% of all the different ini mods to do with memory are just different ways to achieve the same result :) 

I do suggest that you add ClearInvalidRegistrations to your skse ini. Check my example above. 

For the item, just type something like 'help cursed' into console, should give you a quest name and item name.
Then player.additem yourself the collar perhaps? and if it doesn't trigger do startquest (cursedcollarquestID).

Also for any all quest related issues sqv/sqs/sqt commands are your friend... quest values(?), stages, targets. Then you can just console teleport around getting stuff done. Start with ShowQuestTargets to find the QuestID if it's a currently active quest. Then use the 3 short version commands + that ID and there's very little you can't do from there.

also if you are testing this on a new game make sure your player is above level 4... we just had a big discussion on this lol

And about the bound queen quest? i tried serching with help bound and stuff, but i couldn't find that.

BIG thanks so far !

7 hours ago, Cycorix said:

I think something about this has been post before. Look like you need to finish the questline first before it can be in normal trap trigger event.