Thanks to the help last time the mods worked now quite well and I was able to finish the Chloe / Dollmaker quest. However trying to continue it seems that every time I try to enter the VIP club the game crashes / endless loading screen. Anyone has a idea what that causes ? 

also Chloe refuses to be defollowed even when there is no debt towards her anymore. 

The last thing acting up but isn’t to bad , that when hands are supposed to be bound behind the back. The hands just vanish and arm tubes hang down in an almost t pose .

18 minutes ago, Hypno99 said:

Anyone has a idea what that causes ?

In LE version is not enough memory (due to 32 bit engine) need made a changes into skse.ini file:

Spoiler

[General]

EnableDiagnostics=1

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

Maybe problem with hi res textures - your PC can't load it all.

Maybe you forgot instal HDT physics mod.

All solutions is for LE version.

also Chloe refuses to be defollowed even when there is no debt towards her anymore

Probably she have conflict with  devious followers mod.

The hands just vanish and arm tubes hang down in an almost t pose

Not build animation in FNIS, some mods rewrite this animation, script lag, you have illegal version of mod (use animations for SE version if play LE version or inversely).

UPD: Have incompatible idle animations mod like in SE version FNIS Sexy Move.

Edited by Elsidia

I sadly don’t have a Skse.ini file looked for that one for a while. 

i think i got sexy moves Installed will kick that one out than. Fnis is from modnexus 

also a issue I forgot , does DD conflict with animal arousal mod ? It seems to not trigger at all even when pressing c to check / try and activate animation 

4 hours ago, Hypno99 said:

I sadly don’t have a Skse.ini file looked for that one for a while. 

If you don't have it, create it, then make the changes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038

No, DD doesn't conflict with animal arousal, unless you're assigning multiple mods to the same hotkey. Check aroused creature's status in the help/debug section of it's mcm and follow up on that mod's thread. you do need to install animations for it to work though. billyy's is a good start, and it needs creature framework and more nasty creatures.

I'm quite a newbie at modding, and maybe I missed some text somewhere, but how do you start the alternative start for the captured princess? I do new game, but it just gives me normal intro. Do I need another mod for this quest, finish the intro or something else? Sorry if I missed something.

47 minutes ago, Tayte said:

I'm quite a newbie at modding, and maybe I missed some text somewhere, but how do you start the alternative start for the captured princess? I do new game, but it just gives me normal intro. Do I need another mod for this quest, finish the intro or something else? Sorry if I missed something.

https://tes-mods.fandom.com/wiki/Alternate_Start_-_Live_Another_Life

Apparently that mod was very recently removed from nexus because they did something dumb to annoy the author. The site I linked has links to several other sights though, so try your luck there, or PM me if you still can't find any single working download of it and I can send you my copy

27 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

https://tes-mods.fandom.com/wiki/Alternate_Start_-_Live_Another_Life

Apparently that mod was very recently removed from nexus because they did something dumb to annoy the author. The site I linked has links to several other sights though, so try your luck there, or PM me if you still can't find any single working download of it and I can send you my copy

Oh thanks. I found another place to download it on a website by the name afkmods or something. I appreciate the help. Have a nice day.

5 hours ago, Crota said:

Is there a way to replace a certain outfit, like the rubber doll suit with another outfit that isn't necessarily bondage?

For example, I would like to replace most of the Rubber doll suit even with items from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/108201

Is that a possibility?

If you want to do it for yourself: Yes.

Assuming you're using a normal mod manager and not MO, you go to your Data folder, find the bodysuits you want to replace and backup-save your already bodyslid (bodyslided?) meshes somewhere outside the Skyrim folder tree - in case it goes wrong, you can put things back easliy.

You grab the other mod, unpack it in a temporary folder.

Make another temporary folder, but with the same structure you need for DDs.

Grab your new meshes, drop them in the right place in your new folder, rename it to the items you want to replace.

I hope that the keywords are saved in the ESP, not in the NIF - if it's the latter, this won't work as easily. I am no modder myself, just a seasoned mod-user.

If the new suits use different bodyslots, you'll have to fix that too, in the NIF. I've never done that myself, but there are instructions around.

The mod author on nexus stated that the suits come w/o bodyslide, so ne need to bother with that.

Now you zip or 7zip your new folder, call it dd_bodysuit_replacer or something like that. Now you've made your own patch and can give it to your mod manager to let it handle the rest. You have a backup, and your MM should make another backup.

Have fun.

15 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I hope that the keywords are saved in the ESP

Just for info - keywords and scripts are saved into ESP. Nif contains only info for HDT physics and XMP32 skeleton

If you want remove bondage effects you need edit esp and scripts.

After replace a nifs only visuals change.

I assume it can be done in MO2 too, you need find MO2 DD 5.1 mod folder and change there nif. Then in theory nifs will be replaced too. But i use Vortex.

As for my taste Vortex is best mod manager and MO2 sucks.

2 hours ago, Cycorix said:

is the crossover between this and prison overhaul still working? even with it set to 100% I still get DCL arrests :( might be my skyrim being messed, I may need to reinstall a few things

Are you changing the options in both Prison Overhaul AND DCUR? I don’t personally have Prison Overhaul installed anymore so I can’t take a look at their mod menu but there is an option in DCUR’s Miscellaneous Options menu to use the standard prisons instead of Dagonar. That was what controlled whether or not it used Prison Overhaul or the built in one for me when combined with the other mod’s settings. Also on occasion, mostly if you get beat down while having a bounty or dealing with the werewolf hunter guys, combat surrender will sometimes activate the Dagonar prison system even if you have it turned off.

Ok I’m having a truly hilarious glitch and I want to know if it’s happening to anybody else. I tried to have the Godzilla-Born masturbate with the crotch rope and instead of playing the belted solo, forcibly teleported me to Bleakwind Basin. After a couple of attempts, it kept happening. However I had turned off the game in order to enable papyrus reports and when I turned the game back on it stopped happening.

9 hours ago, Cycorix said:

is the crossover between this and prison overhaul still working? even with it set to 100% I still get DCL arrests :( might be my skyrim being messed, I may need to reinstall a few things

I made no changes to this feature, so it should still work. I stopped using POP ages ago though, so I can't confirm it working.

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

I made no changes to this feature, so it should still work. I stopped using POP ages ago though, so I can't confirm it working.

Thanks very much for replying Kimy! :D 

I came to the (far more probable) conclusion that my skyrim install had reached end-of-life due to excessive tinkering ? My DCL install was just fine, but there was definitely something gone wrong with Sum/Pop, or something else.

I'm doing a full rebuild and will then compare Pop and DCL right at the very end of the build on a clean save, so hopefully should be possible to verify.

I mean, it used to work for me but so much has changed since I tested it, including a failed update and rollback of Pop and its dependencies, so the problem is almost certainly my fault ?

Thanks for all your amazing work on DCL ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Cycorix said:

Thanks very much for replying Kimy! :D 

I came to the (far more probable) conclusion that my skyrim install had reached end-of-life due to excessive tinkering ? My DCL install was just fine, but there was definitely something gone wrong with Sum/Pop, or something else.

I'm doing a full rebuild and will then compare Pop and DCL right at the very end of the build on a clean save, so hopefully should be possible to verify.

I mean, it used to work for me but so much has changed since I tested it, including a failed update and rollback of Pop and its dependencies, so the problem is almost certainly my fault ?

Thanks for all your amazing work on DCL ❤️ 

I stopped using POP after a few try cuz I dislike being taken away the PC control. A few sec is fine but POP take control over my PC for several minute and it is not fun.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I stopped using POP after a few try cuz I dislike being taken away the PC control. A few sec is fine but POP take control over my PC for several minute and it is not fun.

Haha, I really like Pop because there are very few really good player enslavement mods that work long-term and I enjoy the scenes Pop has.

But DCL does so much overall for the game flavour that it'd be really hard to choose between them :( 

however I think my skyrim install was messed up, on a totally fresh build I managed to upgrade pop to 5.02 which wasn't working before, so I will now test it alongside DCL ...

Nope, the 'use prison overhaul' slider doesn't seem to work anymore, they still use the DCL dialogue when arresting :( any idea how I could fix this?

Edited by Cycorix
2 hours ago, Cycorix said:

Nope, the 'use prison overhaul' slider doesn't seem to work anymore, they still use the DCL dialogue when arresting :( any idea how I could fix this?

The DCL arrest dialogue will -always- be used. The slider determines which prison you will get sent to, if the outcome is jail time.

23 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Hahaha okay, I see what you mean....

Story of my most recent test, read it it's funny...: (Pop but no DCL....)

Spoiler

I rarely tested POP all the way to the end before (haven't yet got to the part of my playthrough/RP where I 'turn bad'), but for once decided to let it play out all the way to the end...

Slapped a Guard in Winterhold. (bounty 40) Now, this REALLY offended her, so got tied up and force marched to Windhelm.

There,  was tied up again and punished, marched around town for a bit, then taken and left outside on a cross for a while, then was marched around town again, then taken to the Inn and locked in a room, whored out to a whole bunch of people. Then marched round town again for a bit and tied to a wheel for a while. 

Then... was marched round town again, and locked in a cage for a day outside while various npcs came to have fun. 

And Then... after another short march was to be set free. At this point, I'm not sure my character ever wanted to leave the house again much less break the law. But the jailer decided I had not been rehabilitated and sold me into slavery.

Simple slavery sold me to slaves of Tamriel.

So yeah... minutes?! ? This took about 5 or 6 HOURS (real time) ?

Yeah seriously, I slapped a Guard in Winterhold, got marched to Windhelm, held captive and abused for a few days, sold at a Riften slave auction and ended up chained up underground at a mine near Solitude.

All this for a bounty of 40.... I am seriously terrified of what would happen to my character with a high bounty ?
Prison Overhaul clearly works perfectly - I now never want to commit crime in Skyrim ever again!  :P 

In a way it was a great bondage simulator for being with a partner you don't entirely trust... definitely got that feeling of "ookay, are they ever going to let me go!?" 

On the plus side I got loads done today, just come back every once in a while "Yep, still being marched around Skyrim by somebody" ?

19 hours ago, Kimy said:

The DCL arrest dialogue will -always- be used. The slider determines which prison you will get sent to, if the outcome is jail time.

Ah, okay. That makes sense, but makes it slightly more difficult to test if the interaction works properly, sadly ? I very rarely get sent to prison by DCL (and I use Dagonar as a SS++ auction outcome usually).

Read the above story though; I'm not sure if I actually want POP even when it works now hahaa.

Honestly the thing I like most about POP is the bound march to the jail (its version of the leash game, albeit without much player control).
That and maybe one bound punishment scene in town... I think what ended up happening to my character was somewhat excessive ?

Also my test showed that Whiterun arrest is broken in Pop atm, the jailer there does not receive you from the guard thus freezing the quest.

Looks like DCL wins... again

EDIT: Leaving the above in for amusement and reference but I have actually managed to finally verify that they work together still! :D 
          Is there perhaps a minimum threshold where you get sent to jail? I managed to reliably trigger DCL prison dialogue from guards by getting a bounty of over 1000 (murder). After the DCL dialogue ended the guards went to attack me again, I started to run but a new guard appeared from nowhere and cast a green spell at me, thus beginning the POP arrest scene (in Whiterun no less, it actually worked).

Also I found out why I got so badly mistreated in POP before - on arrest it set a surcharge of 666 gold, thus bringing my bounty to 1166 gold = 2 days of jail time. More time spent in the MCMs and I can probably get a usable C&P system sorted for my Skyrim :)

(Trying to roleplay a bdsm storyline where I'm King Toryyg's daughter, captured and sold off after his murder (DCL LAL start), explore skyrim for the first time but get caught with the thieves guild or something and so badly punished (imprisoned, sold into slavery & released) that I decide to become a vampire lord and enslave skyrim to take my revenge..... it requires a long, complicated and not entirely stable combination of mods to work properly :P ) 

Honestly some of the DCL arrests are really good, like the locked up for public display for 6 ingame hours. That stuff is really good and doesn't break gameplay too much.

If there was only 1 thing I could change about DCL crime and punishment (really don't expect this to happen) is if the DCL arrest scene was like Pop and they marched you to the nearest jail before applying the punishment (collar, belt, whatever) at the jailhouse door. (all these guards carrying around a backpack of devices ready to lock on people ?)  I understand that's a lot of work that not everyone would like so not really a suggestion there, like I said I think I have it vaguely working now... 

Thanks again :)

Edited by Cycorix
2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Farkas send my pc to Michelle or to shift leader as a quest from warrior guild. both belong to dcur prison. is there any door ?

The prison was only designed to work with the prison quest. Even if there is a door, you would probably be stuck in the entrance without the use of console commands.

If you are referring to the quest "Hired muscle", it would probably be best to resolve this issue with one of these console commands:

Spoiler

Setstage cr04 20

The game will think you intimidated the person sucessfully and will tell you to return to Farkas.

OR

Setstage cr04 40

The game will think the person was killed, but not by you. The person will still be alive. The quest log will tell you to return to Farkas. 

(I am not sure if you will get a quest reward for this outcome)

5 hours ago, neghthraw said:

The prison was only designed to work with the prison quest. Even if there is a door, you would probably be stuck in the entrance without the use of console commands.

If you are referring to the quest "Hired muscle", it would probably be best to resolve this issue with one of these console commands:

Reveal hidden contents

Setstage cr04 20

The game will think you intimidated the person sucessfully and will tell you to return to Farkas.

OR

Setstage cr04 40

The game will think the person was killed, but not by you. The person will still be alive. The quest log will tell you to return to Farkas. 

(I am not sure if you will get a quest reward for this outcome)

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Farkas send my pc to Michelle or to shift leader as a quest from warrior guild. both belong to dcur prison. is there any door ?

The alternative is to SQV the quest id and PRID/moveto your target:

Spoiler

(option 1 or 2, safer actually to do option 2)

(console)
sqv (questID) => will show the ID of your current quest target somewhere, pageup to read up in the console if need be.

1) prid (target ID)
    moveto player  (moves the target to you. p.s. this will probably break stuff if they can't pathfind their way back to where they were)

2) player.moveto (target ID) =>moves you to the target, much safer)
    coc (location)  =>moves you back again 

the sqv questID command is incredibly useful, especially for Cursed Loot.

There are plenty of quests where you get sent to find someone or look for something. In some of these, you get no quest marker to follow. sqv questID can tell you so much, such as what your target ID is, what the ID of the exterior door to get to it is, etc. You can also teleport to your target or near its location to speed up a quest if you get stuck or want to test something. (it will tell you all the quest stage numbers for SetStage)

For instance, now that I finished the Chloe quest, if I start a new game but want it in my playthrough (for the items, chloe as a follower, etc) I can just teleport from target to target and save on literally hours of walking round in that tight dress.

If you don't know the questID, type:

help (questname)

if that doesn't find it (remember pageup to scroll console), then open the ESP in Creation Kit, and look in the Quests tab on the left, every quest ID is listed there. For instance I think all Cursed Loot quests can be filtered under DCUR, to find stuff quicker. If the quest is from a mod, replace the first two characters with its number in the load order:

0E005E65  => 43005E65  if it was an ID from a mod .esp loaded in position 43 (check loot or mod manager to get this. Some are weird like 0F or whatever)

Edited by Cycorix

I used this mod for a lot of play thrus, thanks for a great mod.  I am playing SE now, and trying different mods, than before.  But one thing I really miss from this mod is the prostitution in the Inn part.  it really is the hottest prostitution quest out there.  I was wondering if it would be possible to make it a mod of its own?

anyway thanks for all the mods, of course can not play without devious devices, no matter how many times I get frustated, and hit the remove all button LOL

30 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I used this mod for a lot of play thrus, thanks for a great mod.  I am playing SE now, and trying different mods, than before.  But one thing I really miss from this mod is the prostitution in the Inn part.  it really is the hottest prostitution quest out there.  I was wondering if it would be possible to make it a mod of its own?

anyway thanks for all the mods, of course can not play without devious devices, no matter how many times I get frustated, and hit the remove all button LOL

SE version of DCL is here, if you missed it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5924-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/

56 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

DD and a lot of its content mods are available for SE, so no need to miss out on anything! :)