2 hours ago, ovidius422 said:

hi kim

and thanks alot for your work

i liked to signal that isnt a slider for volume of sounds (gaged) that you put in v9 and that's annoyng at a point i must stop use this version

thanks to fix that point in next update

I kinda had a stroke trying to read this XD

But if I understand you right, the sliders for sexlab sounds are on sexlab, not DCL. Specifically the gagged sounds might be also related to DD5 (though I don't recall ever having a slider for that, it is just that DD5 added gagged sounds). This is again not directly related to DCL but to DD itself.

On 8/21/2021 at 12:20 AM, Elsidia said:

As for my taste Vortex is best mod manager and MO2 sucks.

Yeah MO is hard to learn and pretty janky at the best of times, but Vortex didnt exist when I started and everyone would always say MO is best, is it worth making the switch now?

3 hours ago, Crota said:

but Vortex didnt exist when I started and everyone would always say MO is best, is it worth making the switch now?

I never use MO, but what i heard:

Vortex use straight data into Skyrim data folder and easy to configure. Can damage Skyrim. Also it have loot plugin to sort plugins automatically. Good for rookie users and user what want edit Skyrim directly. Vortex allow at.

MO2 is professional mod organizer, hard to configure and use special emulation folders whats need to configure and activate. Can support a few Skyrim profiles with different mod configuration. Not damage a original Skyrim. Hard to use for straight modify Skyrim.

You must choose what you like more.

8 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I kinda had a stroke trying to read this XD

But if I understand you right, the sliders for sexlab sounds are on sexlab, not DCL. Specifically the gagged sounds might be also related to DD5 (though I don't recall ever having a slider for that, it is just that DD5 added gagged sounds). This is again not directly related to DCL but to DD itself.

i put at zero all sliders on sexlab and DD5 soo it rest only DCL...

9 hours ago, TemporalWolfwing said:

Is there a way to add the devices from Devious Devices Equip to the Cursed Loot lists? And if so how would I do that?

Theoretically yes, but it would be a huge effort.

Spoiler

The equip of random devices happens in the script "dcur_library.psc". The devices used by DCL are hardcoded, so you would need to add every single device you want in the script properties (and fill the properties), then rewrite the equip functions for every type of device you added since the equip of devices is hardcoded in the respective functions. After that, you would need to get the script to compile, and stop and restart the quest "dcur_mainlib".

And that is without even considering the equip themes...

12 hours ago, Crota said:

Yeah MO is hard to learn and pretty janky at the best of times, but Vortex didnt exist when I started and everyone would always say MO is best, is it worth making the switch now?

remember the person that created MO, moved to vortex to help create it.  I think of vortex as the next generation of MO.

4 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

remember the person that created MO, moved to vortex to help create it.  I think of vortex as the next generation of MO.

Vortex is simplified and is more close to the way NMM works. Dumping everything into the game's data folder means it is much easier to make unfixable mistakes when overriding files from another mod. On MO2, since it is all virtualized, you can easily overwrite any file from any mod in any order you want, then regret it and change who overwrites who by simply dragging and dropping the mods in the list. Also, unchecking a mod in MO2 to disable it can't ever fail and doesn't take a while since there is no need to actually remove files from anywhere in the system.

I would say MO2 is far more superior if you can handle it. If you don't want to always fear breaking your entire skyrim installations by adding or removing a single mod, MO2 is almost entirely riskless. The only things you would still be capable of breaking are ".ini" files directly in the skyrim folders or choosing a wrong option in bodyslide or something.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Vortex is simplified and is more close to the way NMM works. Dumping everything into the game's data folder means it is much easier to make unfixable mistakes when overriding files from another mod. On MO2, since it is all virtualized, you can easily overwrite any file from any mod in any order you want, then regret it and change who overwrites who by simply dragging and dropping the mods in the list. Also, unchecking a mod in MO2 to disable it can't ever fail and doesn't take a while since there is no need to actually remove files from anywhere in the system.

I would say MO2 is far more superior if you can handle it. If you don't want to always fear breaking your entire skyrim installations by adding or removing a single mod, MO2 is almost entirely riskless. The only things you would still be capable of breaking are ".ini" files directly in the skyrim folders or choosing a wrong option in bodyslide or something.

Except, in vortex when you overwrite a file from another mod, It asks you which goes last, and if you pick wrong, you can change it without uninstalling and with out the overwrite thing at the bottom. that creates another mod.  It also shows you how many files are being overwritten, and you can view the files being overwritten i gave never done it but I believe you can decide order on a file by file basis for a mod.  

3 hours ago, variaNTR said:

Anyway to disable guard arrest dialogue? Could not find it, even I disable functions via debug in MCM, guard arrest dialogue is still there.

No way to disable it and I do not plan to add that. The guard dialogue controls several DCL functions now, all of which I'd have to rethink (again), if I can no longer rely on the arrest dialogue handing it for me.

7 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Except, in vortex when you overwrite a file from another mod, It asks you which goes last, and if you pick wrong, you can change it without uninstalling and with out the overwrite thing at the bottom. that creates another mod.  It also shows you how many files are being overwritten, and you can view the files being overwritten i gave never done it but I believe you can decide order on a file by file basis for a mod.  

MO2 allows you to reorder mods without uninstalling and reinstalling, check for conflicts and show which mods contain files that are overwriting ones from other mods, and hide individual files within mods without deleting them so that you can pick and choose which files you want to win out when you have multiple mods that change a lot of the same files.

MO2's "Overwrite" folder doesn't get filled up when you adjust mod orders and which files win which conflicts. It's where files that are generated in-game (or in other programs launched via MO2), like generated BodySlide outputs or saved MCM presets, will be saved by default, so that they don't end up straight in your data folder.

Edited by valeforgery

Does anyone know what causes device spam?

have everything working pretty great apart from something odd:

Went through 2 (pretty much consecutive) trapped doors (on 27.5% chance, so eh, bad luck).
I got the message 'full set' both times, probably due to MCM/arousal settings, however they equipped about a dozen devices each on both me and chloe. Like, 2 or 3 corsets each, several catsuits, dresses, all sorts. Was shocked when I opened Chloe's inventory to try and free her and saw how many devices she was suddenly carrying.

I'm gonna check a few mcm settings, turned debug messages on, but yeah has anyone else encountered this?

Everything else is working okay as far as I can tell.

5 hours ago, Cycorix said:

I got the message 'full set' both times,

I'm not got in Skyrim, but i have idea about it.

This is know bug and also reported to Kimy.

I assume full set use progressive bondage procedure (i test this on Tie me up debug option)

Full set works as cycle: (says variable is 10) and cycle works 10 times.

Any cycle step function check if you wear a mach device. If wear it's skip equip process and check next item type.

I'm not remeber right line but something like this:

First it check if you wear arm cuffs. If not going to equip random arm cuffs and start new cycle.

If wear a arm cuffs it's check in line if you wear a leg cuffs  then do the same and going to check next type of restaint if you wear previous.

Problem is there then it's do in straight line and cycle doesn't have a delay.

Because if you have fast personal computer and low scripts lags cycle starts when previous restraints not complete a equip process.

Because it's spawn the same type of restraint and try to equip, also as you can't wear 2 different arm cuffs it's spoil cycle variable and not equip last in list (arm binders)

Because you can get 3 - 4 arm cuffs in inventory before first arm cuffs equip process ends and then only cycle goes in next step: leg cuffs. In that way never will be equip restraint dress and bind arms, what is in this list last.

In this thread is publish script fixes what you need made and compile itself while not release new DCL version.

The simple way is add to that cycle delay Utility.Wait(0.30.5 is right number i mess up with fallout 4 delay) - it's enough for complete equip process on fast PC. I have 6 core CPU and minimal mod list for DCL and for me this delay works fine (I test it in debug option - Tie me up)

There was publish more complicated fix where is add new temp variables what is set when you start a equip process and reset in next call this function.

As for me i add both fixes: add delay and those variables to be sure that all works fine.

Also i return delay on all functions where was delay on previous version of DCL to support good system of restraints equip.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Cycorix said:

Went through 2 (pretty much consecutive) trapped doors (on 27.5% chance, so eh, bad luck).
I got the message 'full set' both times, probably due to MCM/arousal settings, however they equipped about a dozen devices each on both me and chloe. Like, 2 or 3 corsets each, several catsuits, dresses, all sorts. Was shocked when I opened Chloe's inventory to try and free her and saw how many devices she was suddenly carrying.

If you get all the same, like three red ebonite leg cuffs, all is fine - you only need to unlock one pair and may sell/drop any not worn copy.

If you'd get, say, one black, one red, and one white of the same device, and all are "worn", something is wrong and you might want to try Elsidia's script solution.

I drop the cheap and heavy stuff, and sell the surplus to either Laura or the Dollmaker.

19 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you'd get, say, one black, one red, and one white of the same device, and all are "worn", something is wrong and you might want to try Elsidia's script solution.

This is impossible even with that bug.

If it - then something wrong with DD installation.

Theoretically this bug can spawn cuffs with different colors, but only one will equip.

UPD: it works in that way:

In equip stack:

red cuffs

white cuffs

black cuffs

black cuffs

white cuffs:

Result:

Red cuffs equip solved. Equiped red cuffs

Other cuffs equip event failed and you have in inventory 1 equiped red cuffs and unequiped 2 black and 2 white.

This bug works that if you don't have on any restraint, then full set never been equipped with one time.

As example for tie me up you need process 3 - 4 times to get on full set.

Edited by Elsidia
4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not got in Skyrim, but i have idea about it.

This is know bug and also reported to Kimy.

I assume full set use progressive bondage procedure (i test this on Tie me up debug option)

Full set works as cycle: (says variable is 10) and cycle works 10 times.

Any cycle step function check if you wear a mach device. If wear it's skip equip process and check next item type.

I'm not remeber right line but something like this:

First it check if you wear arm cuffs. If not going to equip random arm cuffs and start new cycle.

If wear a arm cuffs it's check in line if you wear a leg cuffs  then do the same and going to check next type of restaint if you wear previous.

Problem is there then it's do in straight line and cycle doesn't have a delay.

Because if you have fast personal computer and low scripts lags cycle starts when previous restraints not complete a equip process.

Because it's spawn the same type of restraint and try to equip, also as you can't wear 2 different arm cuffs it's spoil cycle variable and not equip last in list (arm binders)

Because you can get 3 - 4 arm cuffs in inventory before first arm cuffs equip process ends and then only cycle goes in next step: leg cuffs. In that way never will be equip restraint dress and bind arms, what is in this list last.

In this thread is publish script fixes what you need made and compile itself while not release new DCL version.

The simple way is add to that cycle delay Utility.Wait(0.3) - it's enough for complete equip process on fast PC. I have 6 core CPU and minimal mod list for DCL and for me this delay works fine (I test it in debug option - Tie me up)

There was publish more complicated fix where is add new temp variables what is set when you start a equip process and reset in next call this function.

As for me i add both fixes: add delay and those variables to be sure that all works fine.

Also i return delay on all functions where was delay on previous version of DCL to support good system of restraints equip.

This thread is over 1000 pages long ? can you please point me to the script fixes you are talking about?
And yeah as far as I can tell its a few colours but only one gets equipped.

In fact Chloe got so much equipped that her gag didn't show properly and she had her mouth open but wasn't wearing anything even though it normally works