6 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

A couple of problems after installing 9.0; The inflation, more specific the cum inflation, don't work. Well, it works but but when I disable it the belly dont return to normal. I have to load an earlier save. Nr 2; The rape system is a bit broken. Unarmed and after dark works but not when bound in devices only. Also, no rape in inns. 3; The prison, When I got arrested and brought to prison, I put all my stuff in the chest and I talk to the guard again and he tells my char that he would "inspect" me. That ends with he tells my char to get on her knees and,you know, but nothing happens. We all just stand there. If I talk to the guard again, he just repeats the same lines and tells my char to get on her knees and then... nothing.

Any advice from the top of your heads?

I think I remember someone telling me that DLC's cum inflation doesn't work well, if at all.  I use the Inflation Framework from here on LL. 

LE version: 

SE version: 

On 7/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, Elsidia said:

First check in debug menu active quest running false - if true you need complete DCl quest to activate cursed loot

False....and the devious mod won't start...?

Idem with a new game.... The 9.0 is very capricious....??

Edited by Jeffny

I'm having another issue, this time with the Bound Queen quest.

So I deinstalled the mod and reinstalled it after having multiple issues with it. Right now I'm doing "Bound in Skyrim" questline.

During "Bound Queen", when I'm sent to Nightgate inn, I get CTD no matter what I do (fast travel, walk, coc into the cell).

I would provide logs, but I don't know how ?

Also, I was a complete idiot and didn't create saves after each part of the key, but everything was running smoothly and I wasn't expecting it to break so completely :(

Another thing: I'm using a mark/recall spell from Naruto mod, so maybe that caused some issue.

Any and all help will be very much appreciated ❤️

Edited by Azazel92
5 hours ago, Azazel92 said:

During "Bound Queen", when I'm sent to Nightgate inn, I get CTD no matter what I do (fast travel, walk, coc into the cell).

I don't know why you're crashing, but I thought of a possible work around.  Can you get into the basement from the hatch behind the inn?  If so, you could summon the bartender to you, talk to him like  you're supposed to, provide the demanded service ;) and then get the key fragment that is there in the basement.  If you crash in the basement too, then you could summon him outside instead, talk to him, **** him, then add the key fragment via console.

To summon him, you're gonna need his RefID, which you can get via 'sqt' then look under  dcur_royalchastity because he should be the target for that quest at that stage.  then use 'prid xxxxx' where xxxxxx is his RefID, then 'moveto player'.  After he's done with  you, if you have to do this outside, you could try 'help "key fragment"' and then 'player.additem xxxxxx 1' where xxxxxx is the RefID of the correct key fragment.  That is what, the 4th I think?  I can't remember offhand.

Edit:  I just re-read your post when I posted my reply and realized that you can't even get into it, you're crashing in the cell outside?  That blows.  You could do my steps anywhere really, don't need to be near the place at all.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
addendum

I want to thank @Kimy and the rest of the team for all the hard work they put in on these mods. I’m currently redoing my Devious Armours esp so the Dragon Born can wear upgradable versions of the black catsuits and just the copy/pasting and changing values around is tedious enough. I can’t imagine actually coding all this stuff. So thanks, guys, it’s very appreciated.

Here is a bug report for some issues with combat defeat that some were technically there since that feature was added back in the 8.X but for some reason I didn't ever mention them XD

1. When defeat in combat within proximity to any kind of guard you get the "You were defeated by law..." thing that sends you to many days in Dagonar prison, but it happens even if you were not fighting the guard or were fighting on the same side as the guards. Examples:

•      When losing to a dragon within a hold, including the very first dragon fight in the story, where the are tons of guards around.
  •      When losing to hired thugs within a city, whenever the guard chose to assist you or not, them being there is enough.
  •      When losing to literally anything during that companion mission where Farkas is your follower, since Farkas (as all members of the circle) are considered a guard in many aspects in the game.

2. If creature sex is enabled in the rape tab of the MCM, still most of them will always "lose interest" instead of proceding to rape as they should. I think it always works with the same creatures (for example: giants or sabrecats work, but mammoths and dragons do not, shame because a dragon losing interest is extremely anti-climatic XD). I suspect it revolves around whenever the original sexlab comes with any animations related for the defeating creature, regardless of animation mods that fix that issue.

And another random "issue" which isn't truly a problem but bugs my OCD a little:

There is still a slider to set the chance for "chance to demand blowjob" for when males demand sex in misogyny even though that feature was completely removed already.

Might want to remove that slider and maybe add the toggle for bondage lover instead, because some other DD mods conflict when bondage lover is on and now it cannot be disabled (I personally love bondage lover though :P)

And since I mention MCM, one last thing: I would really love to have the MCM controls for bondage dialogue (the one shopkeepers have) back, because with my bad luck, if I can't move the sliders I always either get "sorry" or Bondage Adventure when I try it, and bondage adventure turns to be the one and only outcome I truly try to avoid in the entire mod but there I can't touch its chances.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Might want to remove that slider and maybe add the toggle for bondage lover instead, because some other DD mods conflict when bondage lover is on and now it cannot be disabled (I personally love bondage lover though :P)

And since I mention MCM, one last thing: I would really love to have the MCM controls for bondage dialogue (the one shopkeepers have) back, because with my bad luck, if I can't move the sliders I always either get "sorry" or Bondage Adventure when I try it, and bondage adventure turns to be the one and only outcome I truly try to avoid in the entire mod but there I can't touch its chances.

You can still set the percentages by editing a JSON-file. Just not in the game.  I think also the bondage lover setting.

Edited by neghthraw

Might be that someone already posted a good fix for it or that it's being worked on for the next release of the mod, but I'm having an issue with the Supply and Demand quest in that, upon my completion of the talk with the dollmaker, she does not remove the devices, does not give the vip pass, and does not end the SaD quest nor progress the Bound in Skyrim quest. Does anyone have any solutions that have been trieda and tested? I would rather not mess with the console if possible, given its tendecy to break things when quest commands are used

I have a problem with the Damsel in Distress quest. Specifically, the rigid corset isn't locked on. It will remove and drop without keys. Unfortunately, the mod doesn't realize this and thinks it still needs to be removed with keys. Therefore, the next item to be removed, the steel chastity belt, can't be removed. If I try, a notice appears saying the corset needs to be taken off, even if it's no longer in the player inventory.

The quest worked fine a while back when I had a different version of Deviously Cursed Loot installed. I searched this topic and found other people had trouble with the rigid corset, but no solution was posted. I should also say that when I removed the rigid corset without keys and dropped it, and a warning came up saying that the corset was not recognized as being in the inventory. However, the corset did come off and stayed suspended in the air in front of my character,

3 hours ago, wren888 said:

The quest worked fine

I know only one problem with this rigid corset.

If you use DD 5.0 or newest and DCL 8.5 there is rigid corset outdated script. You need replace this script with latest rigid corset script from DCL 9.0

Also probably if you use DD 4.3 and lower and DCL 9.0 then scripts not work in any case - you need upgrade your DD 4.3 to DD 5.1 or maybe use with caution.

Downgrade rigid corset script from DD 9.0 to DCL 8.5 - but it can broke more and probably will not work.

Name of script dcur_lb_CorsetScript

Also check your installation if there not rewrited this script with previous DCL 8.5 version.

Edited by Elsidia
7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I know only one problem with this rigid corset.

If you use DD 5.0 or newest and DCL 8.5 there is rigid corset outdated script. You need replace this script with latest rigid corset script from DCL 9.0

Also probably if you use DD 4.3 and lower and DCL 9.0 then scripts not work in any case - you need upgrade your DD 4.3 to DD 5.1 or maybe use with caution.

Downgrade rigid corset script from DD 9.0 to DCL 8.5 - but it can broke more and probably will not work.

Name of script dcur_lb_CorsetScript

Also check your installation if there not rewrited this script with previous DCL 8.5 version.

Elsidia, thank you for responding.

I am currently using DD 5.1 and DCL 9,0, and have sense I started my current playthrough.

You said "Downgrade rigid corset script from DD 9.0 to DCL 8.5 . . ." I believe you meant to say "DCL 9.0 to DCL 8.5," yes? "--but it can break more and probably not work." So, if I replace the new rigid corset script in DCL 9.0 with the old rigid corset script in DCL 8.5, it may fix my Damsel in Distress issue, but it may break it some other way?

Perhaps I should have said in my previous post that I'm overwriting DCL 9.0 with DCL 8.3 BHUNP (PE) v1.1.0, but that only changes Bodyslide stuff, so I don't see how that would have any affect. --edit-- Just to verify, I removed the DCL 8.3 BHUNP (PE) v1.1.0 corset stuff and reran Bodyslide. My rigid corset problem in Damsel in Distress remains.

--edit 2--

I tried substituting the script dcur_lb_CorsetScript from DCL 8.5 to DCL 9.0. I still get the original rigid corset problem I mentioned in my first post.

Edited by wren888
1 hour ago, wren888 said:

Perhaps I should have said in my previous post that I'm overwriting DCL 9.0 with DCL 8.3 BHUNP (PE) v1.1.0,

No if you have DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1 all scripts must be fine.

But if you upgrade DCL 8.3 to DCL 9.0 there maybe left old scripts from previous DCL 8.3 version.

If you use MO2, then check all rewritable folders, maybe there is left some folders with old scripts.

I upload DCL 9.0 corset script.

If you use vortex just rewrite script in folder

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts

I use SE version, but scripts are same writed for LE version.

If you use MO2, you need replace this script into DCL 9.0 mod script folder.

If after replace corset start work, then you have old scripts.

If not, then probably MO2 is guilty as left old scripts folder in it.

dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No if you have DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1 all scripts must be fine.

But if you upgrade DCL 8.3 to DCL 9.0 there maybe left old scripts from previous DCL 8.3 version.

If you use MO2, then check all rewritable folders, maybe there is left some folders with old scripts.

I upload DCL 9.0 corset script.

If you use vortex just rewrite script in folder

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts

I use SE version, but scripts are same writed for LE version.

If you use MO2, you need replace this script into DCL 9.0 mod script folder.

If after replace corset start work, then you have old scripts.

If not, then probably MO2 is guilty as left old scripts folder in it.

dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex 5.69 kB · 1 download

I apologize, Elsidia. I was unclear.

I do have DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1, and have had them this entire playthrough. I have NOT had DCL 8.3 installed at any time during this playthrough. What I called "DCL 8.3 BHUNP (PE) v1.1.0" was this:

It has no scripts. It's just Bodyslide files. I should not have mentioned it, as it just caused confusion.

While testing your dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex, I realized that in MO, I accidentally had DCL 9.0 first in the left pane, then DD 5.1.

Oops.

When I corrected that error, both your corset script and the original one in my DCL 9.0 worked fine. Problem solved.

Thank you for being so kind as to help me along the way.

Edited by wren888
On 8/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, Jeffny said:

Idem...

V9.0 is very capricious....??

If there are issues I need to look into, feel free to file a bug report here. "It doesn't work" is not really something I can work with, though! ;)

I've had it up to my oblivian ass...well kind of.  I've been searching all day for this Lost shipment from the supply and demand quest.  Could some one let me know where this is at, in a cave or a hideout, or a mine.  Hey thanks.  I wanted to try out some of the dcl quests.  I can't search anymore.?

Never mind I found it.  I stayed along the northeast mountains in the rift...found in cave.  good to go...

Edited by leesjig

I have a suggestion - ear plugs, these things should make every in game sound more quiet and there might be a enchanced variant that would mute the game completely when worn (maybe it should work like slave gag).

Also to make things more interesting several NPCs might propose player an interesting „Deaf Deal”, obviously only when she has these plugs inside her ears. Player has to choose correct dialogue options during signing a deal, if she won’t manage to negotiate terms that will give her profits, she may end up with few more things attached to her body or be sent to Riften to be sold as a slave. 

This dialoque should be avoidable by player at the beginning:

this is how it might work:

**** NPC had come to make a „deaf deal” with you, you may ****

- Accept

- Deny

NPC should be whispering terms, this would result in hiding many important things from appearing as dialoque subtitles:

NPC: I w…d like you to be g….. p….. for what you do, DO YOU AGREE?

- Yes

- No

and after that player should be either

- generously paid

- gagged and plugged

Edited by PolskiHusarz20

Not sure if this is a new issue or not, but I am playing on a new save, have never had my character arrested, and am having dialogues from the prison content triggering when my character sleeps. I.E. Having the warden wake my character up part way through sleeping despite the fact that I am in The Sleeping Giant Inn.

Edit - Tried using the "free me" from the MCM and the remove all devices option, which did not work.

Final Edit - Don't know why but making a second completely new save fixed the issue.

Edited by alphastriker021
1 hour ago, Dojo_dude said:

Starting playing again, tested yokes and they are invisible, except the 'Iron breast yoke'

Using Zaz ver 8, COSIO body, DDa 3.0 and DDi/DDe 4.3. Built the bodies in bodyslide, noticed the yokes don't have WORLD models either.

DCL9 and forward are supposed to go with DD5.1 which is an all-in-one DDa/i/e/c. No wonder the old and split versions of DD are all missing items. The items you do see are just you being somewhat lucky XD