On 7/13/2021 at 1:14 PM, Elsidia said:

Seems you use this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2153?tab=files

Because Khalit night eye is the same as Improved night vision and have duration 60 sec. In official Skyrim SE.

No I do not use that mod, and I have never heard of it at all until I clicked the link. No Khajiit character I have ever made has had a timer on their night vision ability, ever. That includes the 1st 300ish hours of game play that was purely vanilla with no mods at all. According to xedit the Khajiit night vision ability is the exact same as the vampire night vision ability which is different and not the same as the improved night vision spell, and there is no duration listed in xedit either when looking strictly at the skyrim.esm file. It has always been this way for me in both LE and SE as I've looked at both files over the years and just looked at my current install of SE files again just to be sure. The only possible reason I can think of that yours may be different is the small possibility that the Steam version is different from the non-Steam version, and I have the non-Steam version and do not own the Steam version to compare the two esm files to see if they are different or not. I don't see why they would be but with BGS anything is possible considering they didn't even clean their own esm files and left it to us users to clean them, I would not put anything past them at this point.

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

According to xedit the Khajiit night vision ability

Then please write down full name of ability in power tab your ability. I will check into xedit

According to xedit Night eye have duration 60 sec.

See xedit details into spoiler:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.f2a6c7476ba9471a7dcb583af234f903.jpg

On 7/14/2021 at 12:00 AM, Martok73 said:

Followed the link and read thru all 7 pages of the comments, and did a search and did not find a version for SE, so I don't know if the LE version will work or not since I play on SE.

That's mod is too old I have no idea is it compatitive with DD5 or not.

27 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

That's mod is too old I have no idea is it compatitive with DD5 or not.

I haven't tested it, but given its age, I'd assume it no longer works. People are of course totally welcome to test the mod and report back whether or not it works.

So i had a strange issue with tentacles today. The paste and base immediately gets deleted after i crafted them so i can't craft the salve and the only way out is the safeword. I didn't leave the cooking pot while doing so btw.

11 hours ago, Galaxy_ said:

So i had a strange issue with tentacles today. The paste and base immediately gets deleted after i crafted them so i can't craft the salve and the only way out is the safeword. I didn't leave the cooking pot while doing so btw.

Are you wearing a gag or hood? That will hide all your foods and drinks. They are not deleted from you, they will appear once you unequip mouth blocker.

Edited by Zaflis

I've been having issues. A lot of the time when triggering events which should equip devices on me, instead the devices are merely put into my inventory, without equipping them. Regular cursed loot events from opening containers seems to work as intended, but pretty much every time devices should be equipped from dialogue with an npc, they are not equipped. A strange exception is the shopping list dialogue, where all devices except for wrist restraints are properly equipped, but the wrist restraints are only put into my inventory.

Also, the safeword doesn't work, it fails to remove any devices that are equipped, even regular non-quest ones. I haven't done very extensive testing, and there might be more issues I haven't discovered. I have also been removing other mods to no avail. I have not ruled out every mod I have, but I have ruled out all the likely offenders and I am quite certain it isn't because of another mod in my mod list. I also did a clean re-install of skyrim very recently, though I had been having these issues before then as well, part of the reason I decided to do it.

1 hour ago, jabbakappa said:

instead the devices are merely put into my inventory

What have version of DCL? If DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1 (without it DCL 9.0 not work).

And if DCL save is clean i have some ideas.

First try to equip this device manually. If it failed, then

1) You have bugged rendered device of it in inventory - need find it in console and remove it.

2) You have damaged DD 5.1 scripts by installed some old patches for DD from other mods.

You sure that all devices by free me not removed? If yes then you have seriously damaged DD 5.1 scripts.

Give a example (name or id ) what not removed then.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What have version of DCL? If DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1 (without it DCL 9.0 not work).

As it turns out, I was unaware of the devious devices pack 5.0's existence, and I was using the old assets, expansion etc. I missed this when I updated to DCL 9.0, I just assumed it would be the same as always, having not modded skyrim for a long time. The only new thing was contraptions, which my mod manager said was a master I was missing when I tried without it. After which I simply downloaded that and no further errors, except things obviously didn't work. Things are working fine now, thanks for the help.

TL;DR: I'm an idiot, and I feel stupid. But the problem is solved.

Edited by jabbakappa
On 7/13/2021 at 12:00 PM, Martok73 said:

Followed the link and read thru all 7 pages of the comments, and did a search and did not find a version for SE, so I don't know if the LE version will work or not since I play on SE.

I've been using BWitch on SSE and it seems to work fine. Haven't had any issues with it. You just have to set the hotkeys in the MCM when you first install it.

back early when i was using the old ( assests - integration ..etc) i didn't find this this problem..!?

pc while wearing yokes & armbinders ..hands are free after a while or after sexlab animations occur.....after saving & reloading hands remain for a while at the devices after that they get free again !?..any idea what is going on !?

many thanks in advance

Hello,

I am having an issue with "Tie me up" quest. Since I disabled bondage dialogue option in a previous version, I am unable to enable it and therefore unable to progress in the quest at all. Is there a way to enable this via console? I have went through the forum and the menus many times, but with no luck ?

I also have another smaller problem - I can't seem to find an option to disable the chastity belt of misogyny. I'm 99% sure, I've seen this option before, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Kimy, I don't want to @you, I imagine you have a lot of posts to go through, but I'd really appreciate your help 

Other than that I immensely enjoy your creation and wish you all the best, Cheers! ?

29 minutes ago, Azazel92 said:

Since I disabled bondage dialogue option in a previous version

Can't help with him, but have a idea.

If you have DLC 9.0, start a new game, set all necessary settings for DCL, then export a settings.

Then load your save and import a settings. This will re enable all settings from this new game.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

If you have DLC 9.0, start a new game, set all necessary settings for DCL, then export a settings.

Then load your save and import a settings. This will re enable all settings from this new game.

He can always enable the option in MCM. If he cannot then I think he is using hardcore options. In this case better reverse a save (I think if he start the quest and imiditatly find out the lack of bondage dialogue option then it just about to reverse few minutes) 

Edited by hungvipbcsok
11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hey, Thanks, it actually worked ?

So for anyone looking for a fix:

Creating a new character, exporting settings and importing them to a character with no Bondage Dialogue "[Restraints] Can I ask you something?"option fixes the issue

2 hours ago, Azazel92 said:

Hey, Thanks, it actually worked ?

So for anyone looking for a fix:

Creating a new character, exporting settings and importing them to a character with no Bondage Dialogue "[Restraints] Can I ask you something?"option fixes the issue

So you found an odd case where MCM setting are actually saved and loaded but not actually changeable anymore after 9.x MCM changes? Then yes that is indeed the only fix, apart from starting a new game and continuing with that. Actually it was always adviced to start a new game when moving from 8.4 to 9.x anyway, you are treading on "unsupported ways"...

Edited by Zaflis
41 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So you found an odd case where MCM setting are actually saved and loaded but not actually changeable anymore after 9.x MCM changes? Then yes that is indeed the only fix, apart from starting a new game and continuing with that. Actually it was always adviced to start a new game when moving from 8.4 to 9.x anyway, you are treading on "unsupported ways"...

Edited 39 minutes ago by Zaflis

Well, starting a new game would be quite impractical in my case, as I already completed all the questlines and have a lot of progress in DD mods and it would be a chore to replicate all of it ?

But fortunately in this case there is a workaround that can be applied, which is nice ?

29 minutes ago, Lironella said:

in, the loading screen goes on and that's it ...... help ..... please ....

You need new computer, remove mods or buy Skyrim SE version.

But if serious first check your skse.ini memory configuration (in SE version this not need because there is unlimited memory as 64 bit version of game)

Then install all memory fixes for LE version, safe load and etc other LE fixes.  if still not works, then you need care of your mods: if there is too many, then for skse isn't enough memory to operate.

Also check your textures resolution, if this is big, then you don't have memory to load hi res textures in inn.

Inn is serious test for computer performance. Even in SE version there inside can lost some torture devices due to high load and memory use inside.

Edited by Elsidia
21 hours ago, Lironella said:

Can't visit the whip and chains .... when entering the house or after talking to the girl in red when she lets you in, the loading screen goes on and that's it ...... help ..... please ....

Oh not again. Haven't visited this thread for ages, first thing I see is "Whip & Chain Inn doesn't load" - what happened to the ability to search a thread and read the resulting hits?

You need to find your skse.ini and set the memory allocation to at least 1024.

A couple of problems after installing 9.0; The inflation, more specific the cum inflation, don't work. Well, it works but but when I disable it the belly dont return to normal. I have to load an earlier save. Nr 2; The rape system is a bit broken. Unarmed and after dark works but not when bound in devices only. Also, no rape in inns. 3; The prison, When I got arrested and brought to prison, I put all my stuff in the chest and I talk to the guard again and he tells my char that he would "inspect" me. That ends with he tells my char to get on her knees and,you know, but nothing happens. We all just stand there. If I talk to the guard again, he just repeats the same lines and tells my char to get on her knees and then... nothing.

Any advice from the top of your heads?

On 3/10/2021 at 10:08 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

I recall once seeing an animation for breast yokes. I am pretty sure they were added with the animation for frontal cuffs.

However, I do also recall not getting animations in DCL beta 3

Is is possible that the animations got removed in some later patch of DD5 or that DCL doesn't acknowledge these animations (or maybe that they are all consensual). I am 99% sure I am not remembering wrong XD

A very very late followup on that one, there is at least the animation DD_SH_bbyokeBJ1, for example, and it can trigger in rapes in the latest DCL version currently. But I get locked from solicitation when I wear it.