1 hour ago, iamwookie said:

Playing Cursed Loot 8.5 on SE I noticed some issues with the darepacks when I had more than one

To get around that I did the following in the script.

What you are doing is opening first darepack and deleting the rest. I didn't have problems with opening many at least on LE.

However it could be improved by checking if player is wearing any devices and refuse to open it if any found. This might fix your issue but also solves the "dare" out for the box. There is no risk opening those boxes when you're already fully bound. Rewarding you for it is imbalanced.

8 hours ago, tlllp said:

The Frigid Wash perform a function that call a non-existing function from slautilscr script (it belongs to SexLab Aroused Redux 2.8v or SexLab Aroused Modular Edition 0.5.0v).

slautilscr script has this code:

Scriptname slaUtilScr extends slaFrameworkScr
; depreciated script, only for backward compatibility

Relationship:

Frigid Wash ->

dcur_removearousalScript.psc (Cursed Loot 8.5v) ->

dcur_clocktickScript.psc (Cursed Loot 8.5v) ->

zadlibs.psc (Devious Devices LE 5.0v) ->

slautilscr.psc (SLA Redux 2.8v or SLA Modula 0.5.0v).

DD LE 5.0 and Cursed Loot seem to use some deprecated functions whose code has been removed by the SLA authors.

It extends slaFrameworkScr, everything that's defined in slaFrameworkScr is available through slaUtil, so it's not a problem.

I'm seeing multiple versions of items in Bodyslide which I haven't seen before, and I'm not sure what the origin is, since I just updated quite a few things at once. Is this just a naming revision of DCL 9 beta 2 vs. DD 5? Which should I be selecting, or does it matter?

e.g

DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleStraightjacket

DDX - CBBE - EboniteStraightjacketxHobble

Bodyslide_DD_Versions.jpg

@Kimy I wonder, what IS author approved method of travelling from Markarth to Dawnstar at the end of "Learning the ropes"? ?

I got by using PB's Devious Carriages, patched for overencumberence - vanilla carriage doesn't allow sitting while bound, and unpatched PBDC is stumped by being overweight ?

Spoiler

On 12/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, bardak2015 said:

Who went through the ropes, how did you go from Markarth to Dawnstar? No desire to jump 2 hours

On 12/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, twsnider1138 said:

I cheated and used the COC command: hit ~ to open console commands and then type in COC dawnstarDCURdollmakershouse. Should put you right inside her house.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, sonjohandbzx said:

Same. The distance is way too much to safely cross, and beyond boring. I had followers & slaves for fighting, but I wasn't interested in it.

Whip and chain bug update:

- when playing bondage Hi-Low I couldn't lose because the opponent was constantly trying to add a collar but I had already had the collar equipped. So every turn she was trying to equip the collar, the message "it's impossible to wear multiple collars simultaneously" appeared and my character's bondage didn't progress past that point. Easy win.

- vendors selling restraints near the entrance to the play room don't have any merchandise.

Hi everyone, ?

I noticed that, when equipping any restrictive boots with a catsuit, boots' calves use to disappear:

Spoiler

528955385_enb2021_01_1110_28_33_23.jpg.3fb511450b5eac59899dc4261035ac1d.jpg

So I checked the nif, and I found that boots had too many partitions: probably it was done on purpose, to give the effect that the boots were being worn under the catsuit, but that wouldn't explain why the tights part is visible...

I deleted the exceeding ones in OS and this is the result:

Spoiler

1813217686_enb2021_01_1110_21_55_56.jpg.42c5bf28a888140d88debc76b7d72d5f.jpg

If you wanted to test them, to see if everything is fine, I'd be really grateful ?

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I noticed that, when equipping any restrictive boots with a catsuit, boots' calves use to disappear:

Oh. I thinks this was only in SE version what body have biped slot 38 - calves:

See my solution:

Also just i check my boots with hobble dress look like:

Spoiler

ScreenShot139.jpg.98ce30baebf3196612cddcd99b0f1f10.jpg

Greetings,

I'm looking for a bodyslide file which would contain devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_0.nif and devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_1.nif

The problem I am having is that all items in game which use these nif files have an unsightly rip or tear going up the inside, including all of the long catsuit gloves, rubber gloves etc and they all appear to be using this nif.  I went through my bodyslide files and I do have "cursed loot" showing up, and I can run the bodyslide for "DCL - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit TBBP" but there doesn't seem to be an entry there for the gloves. 

I don't have a problem with the other DCL gloves, for example the 'restrictive' gloves all work fine; this is just happening with the long gloves. 

I'm currently running the latest version of DCL.  Any ideas where I can find the bodyslide for the mxw_catsuit\long_gloves?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

In SE version those is DCL - CBBE - MXW_Gloves.

I assume in DCL LE the same.

Thanks for the reply, it helped me dig further.  I'll include a snap shot of what I see in my bodyslide build.  Only the mxw_catsuit and mxw_catsuit_tbbp are present.

I verified in the meta file that I am indeed on 8.5.7 and this is Legendary Edition.  I re-downloaded the install file just in case something weird happened.  I checked the path in the zip file "\Deviously Cursed Loot 8.5\20 CBBE BodySlide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderSets" and I see an XML file called "DCLCBBE" but it only references the catsuit.  I don't see any other file in there that references the gloves.

I also checked in the install zip file "\Deviously Cursed Loot 8.5\20 CBBE BodySlide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\mxw_Catsuit" only contains info for the catsuit body.  I verified this by looking at all 5 nif files in nifscope (BaseShape_mxw, Catsuit_Body, Catsuit_T_Body, Catsuit_TBBP, Catsuit_TBBP_T).

I'm going to assume that there's no way to use the bodyslide from the SE version to get 'DCL - CBBE - MXW_Gloves' to show up properly?  I'm not sure why it's missing in my LE build, and so far searching for the answer has not presented one.

Edit: I found that in the LE packaging there is a UUNP version of the bodyslide file, but that the CBBE version is missing (as far as I can tell).

"\Deviously Cursed Loot 8.5\20 UUNP BodySlide\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DeviouslyCursedLootUUNP\LongGloves" exists, but there is no similar path within "\Deviously Cursed Loot 8.5\20 CBBE BodySlide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData"

Does anyone have the long gloves working in the current LE version for CBBE?

bodyslide_cursed_loot.png

got a bug report for you.  First, (you probably know about this one) if you have a stack of universal keys, dare packs, damn packs, or key pack (both kinds), you sometimes (most of the time for me) can't open a second one after opening a first.  you just equip it and nothing happens.  You have to drop all your packs and pick them up and open them one by one to avoid this.  That's impossible to do with key packs because they disappear when you drop them (You might be missing an object model somewhere). 

The second one is an exploit I found.  It seems that when you open the same dare or key pack multiple times.  After you open it and the message pops up, if you don't exit your inventory, you can open the same pack over and over again getting multiple rewards for only one pack.  This doesn't happen for the damn boxes because they're removed from you inventory as soon as you open them.  I think that's has something to do with the fact that there's no message box saying you open a damn pack. 

Also if you have a stack of dare or key packs (say 10) and you use the exploit to open 1 pack 5 times, you'll be left with 5 packs.  The the pack opening scrip seems to be is correctly removing packs form you inventory.  You probably just need to add a check to see if the pack exists before handing out rewards

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Oh. I thinks this was only in SE version what body have biped slot 38 - calves:

See my solution:

Also just i check my boots with hobble dress look like:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot139.jpg.98ce30baebf3196612cddcd99b0f1f10.jpg

Thanks, I'll try this too. ?

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

Thanks for the reply, it helped me dig further.

Seems that's because those gloves not into DCL, but i made it myself.

Those gloves must be into DD 5.0 - at this moment i load LE version to confirm that.

Name are DDX - CBBE SE - MXW_LongGloves and definetely those are in original DD 5.0 SE.

You can open those into outfit studio -> Save project as - put your name ->to project, then change the output path.

Like in screenshot (output file name, output data path):

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.0e2e61c1e4992662f6ffaa9002e85a89.jpg

Then close bodyslide, open again and build new gloves.

I definitely can't understand why meshes from DD is doubled into DCL if can use original DD meshes folder. If DCL anyway not work without DD.

And this not single, catsuit are doubled too and more items.

After download i check where those gloves is into DD installation folder (progress 48 minutes).

Edited: Sorry i don't found those gloves into DD 5.0 LE.

To convert gloves from LE version to SE version only need open those into outfit studio and it's optimize for SE version. Reverse process i don't know maybe if you open in LE outfitstudio it will ask convert to LE, but it's probability not more as 20%.

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Does anyone have the long gloves working in the current LE version for CBBE?

I had made a slider for the CBBE version of long gloves way back here. It also included an improved version of the catsuit and sliders for the ballet boots as well.

It was all supposed to have been added to the framework but looks like Kimy may have forgotten about it.

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I had made a slider for the CBBE version of long gloves way back here. It also included an improved version of the catsuit and sliders for the ballet boots as well.

It was all supposed to have been added to the framework but looks like Kimy may have forgotten about it.

YES!  THANK YOU!  I was able to merge the files from your upload into my Deviously Cursed Loot install, and build it in Bodyslide from the group 'DD Framework CBBE'.  The only thing I had to do from there was manually copy the folder "mxw_catsuit" from "\meshes\devious" and into "\meshes\devious\cursedloot", once I did that the gloves fit... like a glove!  Thanks for your work and so glad you saw my post :) 

Also Thanks to @Elsidia I wasn't even aware there was a version 5 of DD already, I was still on version 4.x.  Thanks for all of your help as well :)

Problem fixed

Anyone have a link to that beta2 for v9? I think I have only beta1 installed. Also I noticed someone mentioned that entered the whip and chain inn near the beginning of the game? I can't do that it says key required and talking to the girl standing there does nothing. I thought entry to that inn was tied to a DCL quest with the thieves guild?

11 hours ago, BOB131517 said:

I might have found a bug:
The exibitionist suit equiped itself one me and my mage boots and dress ( from the helgen cells) did not get unequiped, they dissapeared into thin air, nowhere to be found

Has been reported before, this seems to be an error in the scripts. ?

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Anyone have a link to that beta2 for v9? I think I have only beta1 installed. Also I noticed someone mentioned that entered the whip and chain inn near the beginning of the game? I can't do that it says key required and talking to the girl standing there does nothing. I thought entry to that inn was tied to a DCL quest with the thieves guild?

DCL 9.0 beta 2 here you go.

To enter Whip & Chain Inn you have to ask the girl outside if you can get in. You'll need to wear rubber or have your hand tied, and aren't allowed to take normal keys with you.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:19 AM, xyzxyz said:

The frigid Wash potion lost it's effect on my char. Why? it worked befor. The arousal doen't sink under 32 anymore.

were you waring a chastity belt?  Frigid wash never seems to work for me when I'm locked in one.  I think chastity belt either don't allow exposure to decrease or prevents change entirely.  You'd have to ask kimy