View File

am1VP1Y.png

Quick As You Like is a cross-country survival mod with elements of player slavery, and humiliation. It starts when the courier delivers a note inviting the player to discuss a business proposition and rapidly progresses to the PC being stripped, bound and left to cross Skyrim under somewhat adverse circumstance. Thereafter the player will be periodically required to run races under similar circumstances and against similarly handicapped opponents. The player can choose to co-operate with the process ... or not. There is a fair amount of backstory to the races, and a series of quests will allow the player to investigate and maybe find a way out of her predicament

The mod is WIP and currently on haitus. Only one run (the initial solo run) is fully implemented and the second quest currently ends abruptly leaving your character high and ... well "dry" probably isn't the right word to use by that stage. Keep a save.
There are also some deeply unpleasant tattoos that may or may not get inflicted on your character if you have Slavetats running. Actually, there's a pretty good chance they will get inflicted on your character. There's a chance they may not come off afterwards. You might want to keep a save. Just saying...

STATUS

Alpha Software, WIP. Keep a save. Really. I'm not kidding.

3.0 Warning: The 3.0.0.0 release is very raw indeed. In fact it is pretty much guaranteed to leave your PC in an unplayable state. So just to reiterate: KEEP A SAVE!

Currently we have one run, a detailed conversation with an NPC and some interesting consequences. Next update should start the racing proper as well as introduce a couple more quests.

Death Alternative is not currently used by this mod. I may bring it back as an option at some point in the future

COMPATIBILITY

Should work well with Deviously Helpless, SD+ and Submit and/or Defeat. You may struggle if you have Frostfall on lethal or a vampire mod that involves sunlight damage. If you want demeaning and humiliating tattoos to be inflicted upon your toon then you need Slavetats 1.0 or greater. Note that Slavetats now requires JContainers, so you need that too.

Darkconsole's Pony Pack is also optional: if you have it, QAYL will make use of the boots. Like wise for Xinafay's High Heels. If you have that, it'll pick randomly between the ultra high heels and the pony boots.

It's been reported that there's a CTD conflict with the mod "More Bandit Camps".

Slavetats compatibility should be restored from 3.0 onwards.

UNP users may want to install ZaZ Doggie Belt UNP by zanith86.

INSTALLATION

Download the latest and install as usual. Tats are bundled with the main d/l but I can't put them in the BSA. If it asks you about overwriting, say "yes".

Future Plans involve races with penalties for losing and some NPCs including a trainer for the player. Also more routes, some variety in bondage gear and some special rules, like penalties for getting raped, or a whoring tour of the hold capitals. Probably. Time allowing. A Coldharbour Bedtime Story may also turn out to be relevant in some way.

Lastly, Have Fun!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Integration, Devious Devices - Assets, Zaz, Sexlab. (Optional) Slavetats 1.0.3, JContainers 0.67.5, Xinafay High Heels, HDT High Heel system, zanith86's ZAZ Doggie Belt UNP
  • Special Edition Compatible

No hints as to what should be happening? At least, enough to know it's working in case something's off. ^_^

You will know XD

---

I had problem that nothin happened after...

...i went to sleep in cage? Quest "Get Comfortable" was complete in journal but nothing more happen...

You will know XD

True enough :)

...i went to sleep in cage? Quest "Get Comfortable" was complete in journal but nothing more happen...

The cage door should be unlocked after you get that message.

You will know XD

True enough :)

The cage door should be unlocked after you get that message.

It didn't for me. Will try again though.

This is pretty neat. Thanks. Look forward to the DA version too.

That part was tricky to get right. I thought I had it nailed down, but clearly not. I'll see if I get get a fix for it tonight.

It's be nice to have this basically working while I work on adding the DA stuff

Feel free to send me questions if you need help with DA stuff.

SD has examples of DA quests scripts in all four events (bleedout, blackout, ondeath and radiant).

Also, BralorMarr, the author of DA, is member of LL and usually very responsive with questions about DA integration.

1. Everything worked! Yay!

2. That is a sadistically long distance. Especially since I have Deviously Helpless installed and there's about five f*ing bandit strongholds inbetween point A and B. My characters going to need to take a month or two off to recover!

Great mod! Glad to see a new adult mod for DA in the works.

Feel free to send me questions if you need help with DA stuff.

SD has examples of DA quests scripts in all four events (bleedout, blackout, ondeath and radiant).

Thanks. I had a quick look at the readme file - I think some examples will be helpful. I'll save the questions until I have a go at making it work :)

Also, BralorMarr, the author of DA, is member of LL and usually very responsive with questions about DA integration.

Useful to know, thanks :)

1. Everything worked! Yay!

Yayy!

2. That is a sadistically long distance. Especially since I have Deviously Helpless installed and there's about five f*ing bandit strongholds inbetween point A and B. My characters going to need to take a month or two off to recover!

Yeah. I meant to list "helpless" as a complimentary mod. But if you think that was a long run ... well, I have some other routes in mind :D

Looks really promising so far....

For the record, I also got stuck in the cage.

OK, the cage definitely needs fixing then. I'll look at that now.

Ha! Really enjoyed that. Very promising. I did get stuck too, like others have reported, but I used tcl to get out.

I tried this on a new game with a level 1 character, and after struggling out of the armbinder (just to check it wasn't one of those impossible to remove ones) I put it back on and did the whole trip in full restraints. Had to rely on a few random encounter friendlies to get me past some nasty critters along the way. Poor Talsgar the Wanderer leapt to my defence once and got raped by a bear as I trotted on! :lol:

A couple of things I thought of: it might be an idea to have a note on the ground next to you when you start, telling you where you have to go, rather than just have it in the journal. Maybe have the first quest objective point to it so you don't miss it? And during the trip I was thinking it would be fun if some NPCs were running the gauntlet alongside you, in their own restraints, like it really was a race to get to the pass first. Having got there, I can see how that might not make sense though.

Good job!

I tried this on a new game with a level 1 character, and after struggling out of the armbinder (just to check it wasn't one of those impossible to remove ones) I put it back on and did the whole trip in full restraints. Had to rely on a few random encounter friendlies to get me past some nasty critters along the way. Poor Talsgar the Wanderer leapt to my defence once and got raped by a bear as I trotted on! :lol:

I never did like that guy :)

A couple of things I thought of: it might be an idea to have a note on the ground next to you when you start, telling you where you have to go, rather than just have it in the journal. Maybe have the first quest objective point to it so you don't miss it?

Yeah, that would work. Wasn't thinking about notes at the start, mainly because when the DA stuff is ready you'll get to meet the people who did this to you. So they can explain the pros and cons before you start.

And during the trip I was thinking it would be fun if some NPCs were running the gauntlet alongside you, in their own restraints, like it really was a race to get to the pass first. Having got there, I can see how that might not make sense though.

You've been reading my mind! I've updated the description on the download page with some more details of what I have planned :)

so....I made it to the cage, but then it closes and nothing happens? I read the note inside the cage, sleep also but nothing?

Ok figured it out...sort of?

Sleep for extended period of time then the box outside filled with items, but cage never unlocked

You have to sleep for quite a while. You'll know when you've slept long enough because the quest will advance.

Also, the script to unlock the cage is glitch-prone. It tends to try and unlock the cage while the object ref's 3D is still unloaded from sleep, from the look of things. I may have a fix for that shortly.

This actually feels like it would be something Sanguine might do to you, so if you wanted to add context to the event (adding a note, disembodied voice, etc.) hinting or indicating that it was Sanguine's doing, and/or maybe having Sanguine waiting for you by chest with your stuff (maybe you have to fuck him to get the key?) would be an interesting aspect to add, imo.

Looks good, I guess there's no scene at the moment. I don't know if invoking Sanguine is necessary, so far everything feels pretty grounded at the moment, no need for the supernatural to get directly involve.

Fair enough. Just seemed like an easier (and oddly more believeable) way of having the player separated from their stuff by such a large distance so quickly. What would take people a couple of days worth of travel and lugging stuff around would be like the snapping of Sanguine's fingers.

Just an idea, either way. The OP is free to utilize it or not. :)

Fair enough. Just seemed like an easier (and oddly more believeable) way of having the player separated from their stuff by such a large distance so quickly. What would take people a couple of days worth of travel and lugging stuff around would be like the snapping of Sanguine's fingers.

They don't have to get it there all at once, they only have to stay ahead of you ;).

Ah, true.

Although, in that case, since the general idea of the mod assumes your stuff will be at the intended destination, it might be neat/interesting if there was a percentage chance that the people tasked with putting your stuff there either simply don't (maybe they sell some of it or something along the way to merchants), or they don't necessarily make it to the destination. Meaning they died somewhere in the wilderness on the way there with all your stuff. The thing is, you may not find this out until you already arrive at the destination with the chest to discover it either missing some gear or empty.

:D

This actually feels like it would be something Sanguine might do to you, so if you wanted to add context to the event (adding a note, disembodied voice, etc.) hinting or indicating that it was Sanguine's doing, and/or maybe having Sanguine waiting for you by chest with your stuff (maybe you have to fuck him to get the key?) would be an interesting aspect to add, imo.

Well, I do have a couple of courses in mind that could benefit from some supernatural assistance...

Looks good, I guess there's no scene at the moment. I don't know if invoking Sanguine is necessary, so far everything feels pretty grounded at the moment, no need for the supernatural to get directly involve.

... but in general, I'm tending towards the grounded approach.

And yeah, no explicit sex as yet. But hopefully the journey will give bandits and the like lots of opportunities to have their way with your toon.

Which isn't to say I won't have some scenes in later, of course.

Thanks :) When the next stage is complete, this should launch as a Death Alternative mod. So the PC will black out after being defeated in battle, and then wake up not knowing how much time has passed. There's also going to be some dialogue with the people behind the PC's predicament to set the scene.

They don't have to get it there all at once, they only have to stay ahead of you ;).

That, too :)

Oh don't get me wrong I much prefer a grounded approach!

As for the dragging PC all over the world, I never really thought about it I guess somewhere in my mind I was thinking in the complete version the starting (perhaps even ending?) location of the quest would be dynamic, depending on where the event is first trigger (where PC got defeat).

Anyways those are minor details it is fine as it is currently.

Although any plan on it being repeatable or will it be more of an one time thing?