• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, DocClox said:

Thank you!

I'll see what I can do.

I hope so. I liked the mod and I looked in the creation kit to see if you left anything there as a clue on what you were up to in the next update. There was a lot more than I expected and I hope you have the time and/or want to continue working on it, cause there aren't many good devious quests around lately. Most of them are either not finished yet or were even removed like captured dreams and whiterun brothel revamped. I hope this mod can make a comeback.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:02 PM, DownloadSexMods said:

Does anyone knows any other good mods like this (aside from Wolfclub and Slaverun), where your char. is forced into bondage/slavery and/or raped? 

A year late but S.L.U.T.S Resume is another "Pony girl" mod.

As for bondage mod there are too many to list. just look for the DD modfamily list. Its somewhere around the internet.

• 1 month later...

@DocClox I was so excited when I saw you did a quest mod for skyrim since I love your other work, I hope you do finish it someday.

I'm not going to read through a hundred support pages for a quest mod that is not just unfinished but unfinished to a point where you advise reverting to a save prior to starting it but I wanted to give you kudos all the same.  If you get it to a point where the the quest say has a break in the story to allow the player to do other things without breaking this mod that would even be something (apologies if it already is and I missed that)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 3:03 AM, pappana said:

A year late but S.L.U.T.S Resume is another "Pony girl" mod.

As for bondage mod there are too many to list. just look for the DD modfamily list. Its somewhere around the internet.

unfortunately it requires the DLC, witch I don't have

• 3 months later...