Ok, first of all, I want to know how you did that inline commenting!  Please tell me, I beg you.  (It'll make my responses so much clearer.)  To illustrate how much I want to know...

I can see two techniques which were used in the comments you were responding to:

(1) multi-quote, and

(2) copy and paste

Actually, the whole thing could have been done with copy and paste...

But, for example, if you want to insert a comment after a part of some quoted text and then restart the quote and respond to another part, you can make two copies of the original quote and then selectively delete the parts that get in the way.

Brynjolf is the NPC that approaches you in Riften to give you the first quest to join the Thieves Guild.

Brynjolf wiki page

Ah, him.  I always meet him at the inn (for some reason every time I arrive in Riften, it's during the night).

Ok, the duplication bbb-bug I hhhh-had earlier migh be due to Captured Dreams (I'll ask Veladarius about that...) as I seem to have different versions of the same restraints between CD and Submit+DD+Progression... strange.

Ok, first of all, I want to know how you did that inline commenting! Please tell me, I beg you. (It'll make my responses so much clearer.) To illustrate how much I want to know...

On pc, I deactivate the visual formatting to get the full bb code (there is a button at the top left of the edit bar). On mobile (like now) I am already in the bb code because there is no visual edit, so... Then I type in the quote end tag and copy the quote start tag.

The basic idea is that each item gets a menu like that. Will probably take me a couple of days to implement for the current items (with the advantage that after that, it should be relatively easy to add new items; just like adding the gag was kinda easy after I had the blindfold working). :)

But at the moment it doesn't even properly display the slider, so yeah, gotta squash some bugs there. :D

Wheeee! customization!!! yay!

Thanks, I didn't know there's a button to switch to code. :)

Tried the mod yesterday, excellent work :).

I gave up trying to mod Skyrim, so no idea how difficult a switch to toggle the mod on/off during play would be to implement. Either via hotkey (like in working girl for whore mode to switch on/off) or MCM toggle.

But such a toggle might be quite useful in the near future since Skyrimll will eventually replace the ZAZ-restraints with DD-restraints in SD+ and if you are enslaved it shouldn't be possible to talk your slavers into releasing you.

Maybe once Skyrimll is done with the replacing the restraints there could be a chance that you get sent back to your master instead of getting help if you "Mmpfh" :)

I do like the variation between ZAZ-restraints and Devious restraints. More choice and different style. :)

XXX (that's shorthand for TODO, which is shorthand for "things I haven't implemented yet, because I'm a lazy bum")

- people may require reimbursement to help you out of restraints (I run a business here, you'll have to pay!)

An idea for this point could be to ask Veladarius about his plans with captured dreams. Maybe there could be an interaction between both mods since you can remove devious devices in the captured dreams shop for the price of 4000 per item. My idea would be that the master from captured dreams franchises the right to remove devices to one person per hold, either the blacksmith or innkeeper.

I think Master doesn't roll that way. If you ask me, she sets you up on the deliveries and the bandits secretly work for her. All to give her an opportunity to punish me. :P I am curious how she would react if I suddenly get her belt etc off...

And finally could you make a non-gagged dialogue version too? Especially once you add the point from your todo list that people may add additional exciting items it would be so much more fun to ask for help with the armbinder with all your dialogue options instead of the current ones from DD. So sometimes when you wear only the armbinder you would end up also gagged and blindfolded then :)

Non-gagged dialogue: yes. First getting the normal items functioning though. 

I just wanted to stop in and say a big thank you for working on this.   

I think I saw this the first day you posted the topic, meant to come back and read it,  then forgot about it.  (Following the post now!!)   Saw it mentioned by someone in the sexlab quests thread, came here and just read through the thread and realized it is something I've been hoping for!

Nothing else to add at the moment, just that I like your ideas and where you are headed with it!

Sexlab quests thread? I didn't know there was one.

Ok, first of all, I want to know how you did that inline commenting!  Please tell me, I beg you.  (It'll make my responses so much clearer.)  To illustrate how much I want to know...

I can see two techniques which were used in the comments you were responding to:

(1) multi-quote, and

(2) copy and paste

Actually, the whole thing could have been done with copy and paste...

But, for example, if you want to insert a comment after a part of some quoted text and then restart the quote and respond to another part, you can make two copies of the original quote and then selectively delete the parts that get in the way.

I tried copy-pasting before, in the visual editor. It didn't turn out the way I wanted though. But (as you can see) I now know the technique: removing the prettiness of the editor so I can view the code. Yay code, sweet sweet code. The world needs more code. :heart:

Anyway, finally got the new infrastructure working; all I need now is to write one more, tiny function and then I should have a new version up.  Yay!

I've fixed the 'people ignore me every other dialogue' problem. :exclamation:  This meant I had to fully understand how threads work (it's, ehm... not pretty).  But at least I now know/understand it and can abuse the heck out of it.  :angel:  Although it does make my head hurt.  *ouch*ouch*ouch*

Hopefully have a new version up in an hour.

I think Master doesn't roll that way. If you ask me, she sets you up on the deliveries and the bandits secretly work for her. All to give her an opportunity to punish me. :P I am curious how she would react if I suddenly get her belt etc off...

This is exactly how I place Master's motives when I meet her in my game... she's got all these slave girls, and how did that come about? I bet they were all doing deliveries for her at one point, and gradually just got too into debt because they got waylaid and lost too many packages. ^_^

Anyway, finally got the new infrastructure working; all I need now is to write one more, tiny function and then I should have a new version up.  Yay!

I've fixed the 'people ignore me every other dialogue' problem. :exclamation:  This meant I had to fully understand how threads work (it's, ehm... not pretty).  But at least I now know/understand it and can abuse the heck out of it.  :angel:  Although it does make my head hurt.  *ouch*ouch*ouch*

Yay for new version!

Not exactly an hour, more 1.5 hours. Software project always go over time. :angel:

Yay for new version!

Yay indeed, I'm very happy and proud of this version.  Now I just hope no-one will be disappointed with the lack of new shiny, since all the changes are hidden away. :P

I like the new 0.7 feature of allowing different removal chances for different devices.

But when I think about this, I realize what I really want is for plugs to not be removed when a chastity belt is being worn. If they remove the belt, they can remove the plugs, but if that belt is locked, it just does not make sense...

I just wanted to stop in and say a big thank you for working on this.   

I think I saw this the first day you posted the topic, meant to come back and read it,  then forgot about it.  (Following the post now!!)   Saw it mentioned by someone in the sexla

Sexlab quests thread? I didn't know there was one.

don't think it is anything official, was just refering to this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33445-sexlab-quests/

Anyway, thank you for your work!!

There is an audio, I think.  I simply didn't check any further than being vaguely aware of its existence.  I do intend to hook it up to the Mmph parts of the dialogue (so there'll be at least 1 actor that makes some noise). ;)

Cooooolio ! I By the way, since you are a she, you could record some custom "mmpf" right ? 

(Guys if we all ask her for it enough times maybe she'll do it ! xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.k8q7vo6B7D.png)

I like the new 0.7 feature of allowing different removal chances for different devices.

But when I think about this, I realize what I really want is for plugs to not be removed when a chastity belt is being worn. If they remove the belt, they can remove the plugs, but if that belt is locked, it just does not make sense...

I would have to agree. The plugs don't really have their own lock, they are just stuck in because the belt is locked around them. Once the belt is off, The PC can do what they want with the plugs. If the belt stays on, it would take a very talented magician to make the plugs vanish without harming the PC.

I think I'll leave it to physics to get rid of the plugs. I.e. the default 'the plugs slide out' message from Devious Devices.

There is an audio, I think.  I simply didn't check any further than being vaguely aware of its existence.  I do intend to hook it up to the Mmph parts of the dialogue (so there'll be at least 1 actor that makes some noise). ;)

Cooooolio ! I By the way, since you are a she, you could record some custom "mmpf" right ? 

(Guys if we all ask her for it enough times maybe she'll do it ! xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.k8q7vo6B7D.png)

Eep, I'm afraid! :D There's actually a recording on youtube of a talk I gave a couple of years back. Hearing it back always makes me worried about my voice.

I would have to agree. The plugs don't really have their own lock, they are just stuck in because the belt is locked around them. Once the belt is off, The PC can do what they want with the plugs. If the belt stays on, it would take a very talented magician to make the plugs vanish without harming the PC.

Hmm, that sounds like a challenge. I'll cast disintegrate!

Anyway, Papyrus decided to inflict more pain upon me.  The diff below is to deal with the special case of a zero-length array.  (Analogy for non-coders, papyrus happily handle a shopping list, but freaks out if it's empty.)

diff --git a/data/scripts/Source/DDR_Lib_NewDDRestrainedConfigItem.psc b/data/scripts/Source/DDR_Lib_NewDDRestrainedConfigItem.psc
index 225a51f..35842d0 100644
--- a/data/scripts/Source/DDR_Lib_NewDDRestrainedConfigItem.psc
+++ b/data/scripts/Source/DDR_Lib_NewDDRestrainedConfigItem.psc
@@ -19,7 +19,8 @@ DDRestrainedConfigItem[] Function NewArray(int sz) global
 	; 0 <= sz < 2
 	if sz < 1
 		; 0 <= sz < 1
-		return none  ; new DDRestrainedConfigItem[0] will trigger a compiler error
+		DDRestrainedConfigItem[] empty
+		return empty  ; new DDRestrainedConfigItem[0] will trigger a compiler error, none will trigger papyrus error; this language is so screwed up...
 	else
 		; 1 <= sz < 2
 		return new DDRestrainedConfigItem[1]

I really wish they had consulted someone with language design skills.  My gripes so far:

- no dynamic arrays (so I wrote a ~1000 line function to implement that)

- zero length arrays are devoid of logic or reasoning (I think I would grasp how they work if there was any logic to them)

- thou shalt use 'while' (the 60's called and they want their assembly back)

- no datastructures (the 70's are on the other line)

It's really weird to work in a language that's modern on the one hand (hey, objects, they're cool; properties and injection as well) and on the other hand feels like the stone age (I'm surprised they implemented while, the way the language works they could have just as well implemented goto...)

I hope that the team who designed and implemented the language was pressed for time and thus cut features.

Anyway... I have blacksmith detection working.  Which means you can now configure your blacksmiths to be unable to remove a blindfold, while anyone else is really proficient.  Or you could configure it the other way around, but where's the fun in that?

Tomorrow I'll dive into creating 5 new device removal dialogues: arm cuffs, leg cuffs, belt, bra, harness.  Did I mention my code is awesome?  I had to spend a few seconds for the code (adding some constants) and then 15 minutes with papyrus (setting up objects to have the removal logic implemented).

Oh, I also have to figure out what causes this message:

[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpArmbinder in stack frame 1 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpBlindfold in stack frame 1 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 6 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 6317 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 6129 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpGag in stack frame 1 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 6 in stack 5941 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Or rather, I know what causes it (running threads in the savegame) but why are they running?  Debugging yields exactly zero frames on those stacks.

Please don't answer I need to clean my save (I don't care about this save, it's a development tree).  But I preferably don't want to have to answer that to someone using my mod.  My guess is this is why people add uninstallers to their mods?  If only there was like a website or search engine that could help me answer these questions (creationkit.com and google both are useless in this respect).

i installed the mod but whatever chances i put, npcs Always succeed removing all equipment ....

Did i do something wrong?

Can you try setting the chance to zero?  Personally I trust the random generator as far as I can throw it (and I suck at throwing things).

[snip]

Oh, I also have to figure out what causes this message:

[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpArmbinder in stack frame 1 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 4717 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpBlindfold in stack frame 1 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 6 in stack 4542 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 6317 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 6129 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelpGag in stack frame 1 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function DDRestrainedGagQuest..ExecHelp in stack frame 2 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 5 in stack 4900 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[07/02/2014 - 09:34:56PM] warning: Function ddrestrainedconfigitem..ClassifyNpc in stack frame 6 in stack 5941 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Figured out what is causing it.

i installed the mod but whatever chances i put, npcs Always succeed removing all equipment ....

Did i do something wrong?

Can you try setting the chance to zero?  Personally I trust the random generator as far as I can throw it (and I suck at throwing things).

The log from my game above and your problem have the same cause.  The loop that checks actors for removal, fails to increment the integer used to step through.  I.e. it keeps retrying until the removal succeeds.  I think I ranted about the lack of for-loops before.  This is what results. :(

Will upload a fix.  In the meantime, people, please do not use 0% removal chance, you'll get stuck threads and bloat and a couple of days later you'll be wondering why skyrim is terribly slow.

Edit: fix is up, please upgrade to DD_Restrained-0.7.1.rar

Great mod Irquih!

Regarding sounds, Zaz Animation Pack already comes with 3 or 4 gagged sound sets that, apart from one used by DDI, seem to go mostly unused.

There's always the possibility of standing on the top of gagged giants, of course. The Oblivion mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17345-playerslavecry-v02-updated-26-may-13/ contains many excellent sound bits. It could be worth asking the author for permission to recycle.

Cheers!

Edit: Linking. It's hard.

I gave up trying to mod Skyrim, so no idea how difficult a switch to toggle the mod on/off during play would be to implement. Either via hotkey (like in working girl for whore mode to switch on/off) or MCM toggle.

But such a toggle might be quite useful in the near future since Skyrimll will eventually replace the ZAZ-restraints with DD-restraints in SD+ and if you are enslaved it shouldn't be possible to talk your slavers into releasing you.

Maybe once Skyrimll is done with the replacing the restraints there could be a chance that you get sent back to your master instead of getting help if you "Mmpfh" :)

I do like the variation between ZAZ-restraints and Devious restraints. More choice and different style. :)

Me too, but unless i misunderstood it Skyrimll he wants to replace all the ZAZ-items with DD-items.

XXX (that's shorthand for TODO, which is shorthand for "things I haven't implemented yet, because I'm a lazy bum")

- people may require reimbursement to help you out of restraints (I run a business here, you'll have to pay!)

An idea for this point could be to ask Veladarius about his plans with captured dreams. Maybe there could be an interaction between both mods since you can remove devious devices in the captured dreams shop for the price of 4000 per item. My idea would be that the master from captured dreams franchises the right to remove devices to one person per hold, either the blacksmith or innkeeper.

Hehe yeah. I'm looking forward to every new version Veladrius releases. So far the master seems still interestingly mysterious.

And finally could you make a non-gagged dialogue version too? Especially once you add the point from your todo list that people may add additional exciting items it would be so much more fun to ask for help with the armbinder with all your dialogue options instead of the current ones from DD. So sometimes when you wear only the armbinder you would end up also gagged and blindfolded then :)

Non-gagged dialogue: yes. First getting the normal items functioning though.

Excellent. Testing your new version soon, the changelog looks promising.

Nothing else to say than another big thank you for the mod and looking forward to future versions. Your swift progress so far with the mod has been amazing.

Nice mod! 

I had a lot of fun trying out the new DD integration with SD+ (xboronx did not misunderstand what I meant :) ).

I did notice two issues:

1- Dremora Race seems to be left out of the dialogues, which means it is impossible to talk to Sanguine while wearing one of these. Any chance to fix that? :)

2- I could use a way to exclude some NPCs from the dialogue system and have them behave normally. Something using a vanilla keyword that I could attach to the NPC through a quest alias could work... 

Anyway... I can see a few situations where we would want that:

- in the case of SD, I would like to exclude Sanguine and the player's Master from the 'mpfff' dialogues. Right now, the master either rapes the player or helps them out of their bindings. Neither option is useful in that context.

- mods like the anti DD league or Captured Dreams could use an exemption from the system if the player happens to wear a gag and is trying to talk to their NPCs.

- I am sure there are other situations where it would make no sense to have an NPC act on a mpfff from the player (delphine for instance... or the greybeards).

Nice mod! 

I had a lot of fun trying out the new DD integration with SD+ (xboronx did not misunderstand what I meant :) ).

I did notice two issues:

1- Dremora Race seems to be left out of the dialogues, which means it is impossible to talk to Sanguine while wearing one of these. Any chance to fix that? :)

I wouldn't want to step on the toes of a Daedra... My current check is to see if the person you speak to is a playable race. This means Sanguine is not alone: he's accompanied by children, the elderly and of course chickens.

I'm not sure what the right check is; I would imagine there is something like it already in the game.

2- I could use a way to exclude some NPCs from the dialogue system and have them behave normally. Something using a vanilla keyword that I could attach to the NPC through a quest alias could work...

That should be easy to do.

I'll add it in the next release (0.8).

Anyway... I can see a few situations where we would want that:

- in the case of SD, I would like to exclude Sanguine and the player's Master from the 'mpfff' dialogues. Right now, the master either rapes the player or helps them out of their bindings. Neither option is useful in that context.

- mods like the anti DD league or Captured Dreams could use an exemption from the system if the player happens to wear a gag and is trying to talk to their NPCs.

- I am sure there are other situations where it would make no sense to have an NPC act on a mpfff from the player (delphine for instance... or the greybeards).

Yeah, I have started to wonder if those blades where really a cult of dragonslayers, or if that was a front for something more, ehm... Let's just say she keeps creepily looking on whenever Orgnar is busy.

Great mod Irquih!

Regarding sounds, Zaz Animation Pack already comes with 3 or 4 gagged sound sets that, apart from one used by DDI, seem to go mostly unused.

There's always the possibility of standing on the top of gagged giants, of course. The Oblivion mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17345-playerslavecry-v02-updated-26-may-13/ contains many excellent sound bits. It could be worth asking the author for permission to recycle.

Cheers!

Edit: Linking. It's hard.

I've actually changed all those sounds around quite a bit for the upcoming update. I've replaced the ones with echo and other annoyances. Still some in-game testing to do, but it's looking (sounding) promising.

Oh, and thanks for the link! I'll check it out for sure....

Me too, but unless i misunderstood it Skyrimll he wants to replace all the ZAZ-items with DD-items.

I think what he wants to do is to make all the Zap items compatible with DDi system so he can use both item sets in SD+ with less hassle.

Edit: I see Skyrimll is already in this thread posting. I'll let him answer what his plans are instead of me making something up. :)

Funny mod!

Can you add a chance to add some stuff after PC escaping from skyrimll`s SD+ enslavement, but not unbound yet (PC wearing only shackles, not gag)?

PC: - Can you remove my bounds, please?

NPC: - I dont have tools, but I can give to you something. Oh, where is that thing? Here, take it, don’t mention it.

PC: - MMMPHH!!!

Funny mod!

Can you add a chance to add some stuff after PC escaping from skyrimll`s SD+ enslavement, but not unbound yet (PC wearing only shackles, not gag)?

NPC: - I dont have tools, but I can give to you something. Oh, where is that thing? Here, take it, don’t mention it.

Or if you're wearing an armbinder, but have no gag?

Funny mod!

No gag, SD+ enslavement gives shackles only.

Idea is about to make from two mods one big immersive thing. Player after escaping from SD+ enslavement may get another fascinating adventure. :)

Uh, after another approaching with "Mmph" to another NPC bounded and gagged player must have chance to be enslaved again. :lol:

Everlasting adventure. :D

But chance is the key.

Funny mod!

Improving your adventure is a feature I will implement. :)

I currently don't have the detection for the items Sanguine uses, so NPCs are at a loss on how to deal with them.

(See also after next quote.)

Funny mod!

I've been thinking about how to do the non-gag dialogue; I think I'll basically add non-gagged dialogue into the same tree and then hide one or the other, depending on whether you're gagged or not.  This would enable NPCs to improve your adventure even if you're not gagged.

But, removal first.

installed 0.7.1 on a previous save using 0.6 hoping nothing will be corrupt.

Everything works fine so far :D ty a lot

Also agree on previous posts :P

Yay, glad 0.7.1 works fine for you. I haven't had a chance to play with it myself (I always play on top of my development tree, which currently has a bug disabling all but 1 device category). 

Funny mod!

No gag, SD+ enslavement gives shackles only.

Idea is about to make from two mods one big immersive thing. Player after escaping from SD+ enslavement may get another fascinating adventure. :)

Uh, after another approaching with "Mmph" to another NPC bounded and gagged player must have chance to be enslaved again. :lol:

Everlasting adventure. :D

But chance is the key.

Enslaving people is something I'll look at after 1.0 is released, even then, no promises. I don't want to make my own enslavement code, since it falls out of scope for this mod. Instead, if I make it possible for you to get enslaved, it'll be calling into another mod (for example, telling SD+ that the PC has a new master).

Anyway... currently working on fixing a bug (in my dev tree, don't worry). Once that's fixed, I'll add more dialogue. I may want to move some dialogue around as well (I wonder how easy it is to refactor dialogues).