@irquih - which version of Zaz animation pack are you using?

I ran into issues upgrading to 5.55.

My MCM menu is missing and gags keep my character from talking to anyone by default (even with DD restrained disabled).

0.9.3 is compiled with ZAZ 5.55, which I use since, I think a day or so. Before that it used 5.53.

I edited last post seems something is wrong when you try % less than 100%

I'm have no problems here. Can you tell me:

- does the dialog for blindfold removal appear?

- which blindfold do you use?

- can you show me the papyrus log?

1) dialogues appear for every item even those disabled from mcm :( (suggestion would be good to remove some randomly or the dialogue is really long).

2) ebony blindfold

3) dunno how to do that i need to check the thread.. :( i ll do in the weekend.

P.S. i checked also the penalty etc. (set to 0) but seems something is wrong with the % i also get often the same dialogue option for lot of time dunno if its related.

I do have 'what have we here'.

So far, 100% NPCs reply 'This is my lucky day' with no scene whatsoever.

There is no 'DDRestrained dialog update' message, so that's another clue for you.

I will try with a regular gag when I can later today.

I can send you my save game but without all the mods I am using, it won't be of much help to you (and sending the whole 50Gb of my Skyrim data folder might be overkill :) ).

I had the exact same problem, only with an ordinary ring gag.  I'd only just started using the mod, so it wasn't an update problem.

well further tries i noticed that indeed there is something wrong with calculating chances.

I cant fail 10 times in a row with 85% success and no penalty i guess.

Unless the penalty is calculated also on stuff i remove myself with lockpicking (in that case i should check again)

Also happens to me to receive the same answer forever from some npcs but if i wait 1 hour it changes.

I would also suggest making the rape chance adjustable in MCM. This morning I got raped 11 (!) times in row before somebody took pity at me. No, not in a bandit camp, in happened in Whiterun and the people raping me were guards and merchants. The Whiterun blacksmith alone raped me five times in a row (!). oO

Also, another idea I had was giving rapists the ability to temporarily remove...errrm...obstacles. Like the belt and gag in particular. More often than not I am hopelessly tied up when I invoke the Mmmph! dialogue anywhere, and there is not a whole lot they can do to me while wearing a belt and gag. Which means the rape scenes usually play out as a double masturbation scene (which...isn't normally what you'd do when getting raped anyway). I guess they could remove such items just to put them back on when they're done, the way Deviously Helpless does?

I can also confirm the issues with the success rate. Something's off there. I had at -least- 15 failures in a row to open a gag at a 50% success rate (which is...highly unlikely to happen) and just now a blacksmith supposedly having a 100% success rate failed to open it, too.

Does this only apply to gags? My PC has a chastity belt but I see no options on NPCs for removal. I have all options on DD Restrained set to enabled and 50%. 

Yeah, right now the dialogue triggers only when you're wearing a gag. It cannot remove just an armbinder or just a belt when there is no gag being worn. I think that's something the author is planning to address eventually. :)

Does this only apply to gags? My PC has a chastity belt but I see no options on NPCs for removal. I have all options on DD Restrained set to enabled and 50%. 

Yeah, right now the dialogue triggers only when you're wearing a gag. It cannot remove just an armbinder or just a belt when there is no gag being worn. I think that's something the author is planning to address eventually. :)

for now, check devious interactions for that part

also i have the situation that even though it is mentioned that a device is stuck, it is still removed after which i can get that dialogue option every timei'm offered help.

playing for some times seems to fix stuff in older versions ._. maybe i have too many mods.

But in 10.0 whatever chances i put on rape they are really really low.

like 1%

Once again % issues.

Even 99%

tried to save reload wait 2 days etc but still doesn t work  properly

P.S. tried everything even a new game.

But whatever i do even if i put 100% rape function it is 0 or 1% (happened just once).

Installed 9.3 back.

for now, check devious interactions for that part

also i have the situation that even though it is mentioned that a device is stuck, it is still removed after which i can get that dialogue option every timei'm offered help.

Interactions seems to only allow you to add/remove devices on NPCs, not to remove them from yourself.

Hi.

Your mod is a great addition to the DD world

my question:

is the DDR_ExclusionScanner running the whole time, even if my toon is not wearing any Restraints?

I got a lot of entrys in my papyrus log. No errors, but my game crashes.

Edit: Ok, it was a problem in my loadorder, not related to your mod. sorry.

playing for some times seems to fix stuff in older versions ._. maybe i have too many mods.

But in 10.0 whatever chances i put on rape they are really really low.

like 1%

Once again % issues.

Even 99%

tried to save reload wait 2 days etc but still doesn t work  properly

P.S. tried everything even a new game.

But whatever i do even if i put 100% rape function it is 0 or 1% (happened just once).

Installed 9.3 back.

I did also tweak the rape chance a bit, so 100% after the update is less than it was before.

Please also note that the rape slider is a probability modifier.  In essence, the way it works is that the slider chance is checked first and only if that allows rape, the real rape chance is checked.  My main goal with that is to help people out who get a whole inn raping them, or even certain individuals multiple times.  A proper tweaking of the rape logic is still on my todo list.

I believe it is the base DDi that gives the option to get help with the armbinder. ;)

It is indeed DDi that allows you to talk to people to get the armbinder off.  Proper non-gag dialogue is on my todo list.

I'm having people tell me they cant get devices off, yet they disappear.

That may be a scripting issue.  It'll only affect the response of the NPC, all the rest will happen properly.

The reason is that the scripts fire parallel with the dialogue handling.  If the dialogue does the check before the script has finished removing the device, it won't detect the removal and the NPC will give the "I can't" style of response.  I haven't had it happen during my own testing though, so I don't really know how to reproduce this.  My guess is that you have a script-heavy setup, could that be the case? 

Hi.

Your mod is a great addition to the DD world

my question:

is the DDR_ExclusionScanner running the whole time, even if my toon is not wearing any Restraints?

I got a lot of entrys in my papyrus log. No errors, but my game crashes.

Edit: Ok, it was a problem in my loadorder, not related to your mod. sorry.

DDR_ExclusionScanner runs all the time. It is however, very light.

Here's how it works:

- each time your crosshair changes what it is pointed at, the scanner quickly decides if the NPC is special,

- if it is, the NPC is quickly added to a list the dialogue uses in order not to fire.

This way, it is much lighter than a cloak spell (which would immediately scan all NPCs in a certain range) and has the added benefit of not triggering any brawling problems.

Even in combat I wouldn't notice any performance issues with it running. If I would check if you wear the proper devices to consider it, it would actually be a lot more expensive, due to having to scan your inventory.

played with it for a while along with live a deviant life... What I have found is that one must set the persentages reeeealy low, and above all

If someone tries to rape you with the chastity belt on you can kiss your game goodbye :-) (witch might also be a framework problem as it seems the keys dont work sometime in 58b)

*Edit

And the rape percentage does not work. I have seted it to 100% and everyone still seems eager to help.. no rape :s

The removal penalty seems to decrease much slower than intended based on the description. With the default values it should go down 15% per 12h if I'm not mistaken, however after waiting for 24h, it had gone down 1%.

I looked at how it's calculated and it seems that the amount it should decrease in an hour, it actually decreases in a day.

time_delta seems to be the time difference in days and not hours as it probably needs to, so:

RemovalPenalty_ -= (config.DiminishPenalty as float / config.DiminishTimeout as float) * time_delta * 24

so i got this installed and running, got the mcm and everything... but all the dialog is just normal. nothing is happening at all. [yes, with a devious device gag in]

[update] disregard. i forgot the #1 rule of new saves - save and reload a few times for all the addons to init themselves.

Am I correct in thinking that the armbinder can't be removed by NPCs without a key, if the 'keyless removal' option is not checked?  If so, would it be possible to change it or make key necessity individually toggleable?  Seems a bit odd that the player can remove it sans key but NPCs can't.

Other than that, great mod!

The wiggle mechanism doesn't feel right in general. Armbinders are a super inescapable sort of bondage. While picking shackles and padlocks is perfectly doable, the thought that you could wiggle out of an armbinder is actually fairly silly. Normally you would always need third party help to get out of one. I guess the wiggle mechanism makes only sense since they are such a showstopper, gameplay-wisely.

The wiggle mechanism doesn't feel right in general. Armbinders are a super inescapable sort of bondage. While picking shackles and padlocks is perfectly doable, the thought that you could wiggle out of an armbinder is actually fairly silly. Normally you would always need third party help to get out of one. I guess the wiggle mechanism makes only sense since they are such a showstopper, gameplay-wisely.

it really depends on the armbinder, who did it up, and how tight they pulled the laces.  at the looseness it must be to be able to slip your arms in, i would say you could probably push the shoulder straps back off your shoulder using some kind of environmental tool.

if someone else did it up tightly, then yeah, good luck