Let me quote the public api:

OnPlayerBowShot(Weapon akWeapon, Ammo akAmmo, Float afPower, Bool abSunGazing)

To me, this design sounds more like "aawww, fuck it. just add the parameter and be done with it." ... Not the kind of designers you want working on your modding framework.  :)

Ew, bah, gross!  I'm gonna need a shower. :lol:

They forgot Bool GrowlingStomach, Bool IsIntoxicatedAndCantShootStraight and Bool IsGettingTickledFromBehind, though

Yes, all not insulting at all. Even though that bool is actually used. You are correct, you are only spewing facts. ./sarcasm

That is not an insult. It is horrible design, and anyone who writes software (professionally) should agree with me.

I'm not saying it wasn't a good choice at the time. I wasn't there, I don't know what time constraints and/or alternatives they considered. Maybe they just needed to add a quick function, and creating an api for sun position, aiming direction and so on when firing a bow was overkill.

I think I'd agree.... but it doesn't make it good design.

Have you voiced this in writing to Bethesda?

One of reasons I won't bother modding is i'm not dealing with papyrus, they seriously should have used LUA.

Needs some more work here,

Instance I get all tangled up in DDI items and talk to my wife Lydia

In a Dungeon "Awe you didn't have to get all dressed up for me." <3

At home, "Oh my it looks like you need help."

This seems to be the case 100% of the time, now maybe just maybe its Lydia that has her priorities a bit mixed up or maybe not lolz.

I have used this mod & znetx gagged mod. Both are good, but yours offers a feature no one else seems to have been able to code properly.

Setting all devious devices and ZAP devices as triggers, with rape % at 75 or higher, and walking into a bandit den

results in the smoothest transition gang-rape/gangbang any mod in skyrim has ever had.

And it doesn't seem to add any overhead to slow the engine down either.

Just a kudos post. :cool:

Thanks!

I have used this mod & znetx gagged mod. Both are good, but yours offers a feature no one else seems to have been able to code properly.

Setting all devious devices and ZAP devices as triggers, with rape % at 75 or higher, and walking into a bandit den

results in the smoothest transition gang-rape/gangbang any mod in skyrim has ever had.

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, this mod doesn't add stuff dealing with hostiles. Your description sounds a lot like DH though ;)

Hmmmm, question about the rape chance slider: I tried testing it at 100% but no-one seems to rape me. I checked the Papyrus logs and I get these lines for two of my test NPCs:

[08/03/2014 - 02:27:49AM] DDRestrainedGagQuest::ActorRape_(NpcExposure = 10, NpcPcRelation = 3.000000, NpcMorality = 0.000000) -> False

[08/03/2014 - 02:29:33AM] DDRestrainedGagQuest::ActorRape_(NpcExposure = 44, NpcPcRelation = 1.000000, NpcMorality = 3.000000) -> False

So I was just wondering if you can shed some light on this - the first line is one of my followers (Lydia I think), the second one is a priestess of Dibella in Markarth, can't remember which one.

Great mod by the way! :)

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, this mod doesn't add stuff dealing with hostiles. Your description sounds a lot like DH though ;)

I know, but it doesn't happen unless this mod is running as well.

I know, but it doesn't happen unless this mod is running as well.

If that's the case, I'd very much like to see your papyrus log of that event.

More likely though, if you were using the default settings in DH when it didn't trigger, you had a weapon equipped preventing it.

So I finallly got around to installing this since before now, DD devices have been pretty rare anyway. But with Cursed Loot I got screwed pretty fast. I noticed a bunch of replies mention it handling followers too, but I couldn't get my follower to do jack. I had a belt, plugs, collar and I think that's it. Did install AFT too. Does it not work with AFT or will my follower only commit when I'm royally screwed; blindfold, armbinder, gag?

By jack I mean - follower has no dialogue option to help me out.

EDIT: ok, removal of AFT did nothing. No NPC I've tried has any DDR dialogue: Fort Dawnguard NPC's, Whiterun guards, blacksmith and a few others. Some kind of conflict? Any known causes? Or maybe this can't handle either the new PapyrusUtil 2.5 which I upgrade to or the latest ZAP?

EDIT2: and apparently all it wanted was a gag to initiate dialogue. I did notice some issues though. Would also be nice if atleast a blacksmith would help out with DD-devices without a gag on. First try when it finally succeeded, I said no to removal of gag as I seem to remember reading to do that last. Guard got my belt off (plug script wasn't reset though or whatever as they're still in (yeah I can just remove them but hey), and normally when you remove a belt, normally, they slide out themselves). Then he said get lost or something as I had nothing else to talk about. Tried again until I success, this time he didn't start off with gag removal first, went for blindfold - failed, but blindfold still came off (wat?), then collar - same thing, failed but it got removed anyway, finally belt - which... had already been removed but dialogue said it got removed again (say wut?). Ok then.

So I finallly got around to installing this since before now, DD devices have been pretty rare anyway. But with Cursed Loot I got screwed pretty fast. I noticed a bunch of replies mention it handling followers too, but I couldn't get my follower to do jack. I had a belt, plugs, collar and I think that's it. Did install AFT too. Does it not work with AFT or will my follower only commit when I'm royally screwed; blindfold, armbinder, gag?

By jack I mean - follower has no dialogue option to help me out.

EDIT: ok, removal of AFT did nothing. No NPC I've tried has any DDR dialogue: Fort Dawnguard NPC's, Whiterun guards, blacksmith and a few others. Some kind of conflict? Any known causes? Or maybe this can't handle either the new PapyrusUtil 2.5 which I upgrade to or the latest ZAP?

EDIT2: and apparently all it wanted was a gag to initiate dialogue. I did notice some issues though. Would also be nice if atleast a blacksmith would help out with DD-devices without a gag on. First try when it finally succeeded, I said no to removal of gag as I seem to remember reading to do that last. Guard got my belt off (plug script wasn't reset though or whatever as they're still in (yeah I can just remove them but hey), and normally when you remove a belt, normally, they slide out themselves). Then he said get lost or something as I had nothing else to talk about. Tried again until I success, this time he didn't start off with gag removal first, went for blindfold - failed, but blindfold still came off (wat?), then collar - same thing, failed but it got removed anyway, finally belt - which... had already been removed but dialogue said it got removed again (say wut?). Ok then.

I use AFT no problems, but if you use more than standard outfit, the outfit switching will remove DD items and not always put them back on when they switch back to standard.  I think AFT is the reccamended follower mod, but idk I just like that its one esp and it works fine with DDi.

Yes you have to wear a gag for restrained to do anything, it does feel a bit limiting.

I use Captured Dreams Shop, I've found that when you get the assist the customer quest its a good way to get all of your items removed everytime.

Mostly I just keep playing with all the items on other than obviously gag, blindfold, and armbinder...Those I get removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed it too, but it does not give any mmph dialogue. Though the gag I am wearing is not removable with restraints key so I guess maybe it's some other glitch.

I thiiiiiiink I might know what your problem is. Are you using Devious Devices Integration version 2.8.2? That one has integrated Zenet's Gag Quest as the default behavior for gags in Devious Devices... this means that version 2.8.2 should entirely break these dialogue options... I think. Load order wizardry might fix it, but irquih needs tp update this mod now, for it to function.

There was talk between the authors a while back about making their mods compatible with some dialogue tree tomfoolery, but with the advent of Zenet's getting defaulted, this mod probably won't work until he updates it. If you -want- it to work, I suggest Devious Devices Integration version 2.8.1. I have the file, if it's not there anymore.

it took me a long time to narrow it down, but i have finally pegged it to being this mod. i have been running 10.0 for a long time now, and this is fresh skyrim install and save. the issue i was having is that my game would CTD at completely random times while wandering the forest and whatnot, anywhere from 5-20min of having the game launched. DDR exclusion messages (and lots of them) were always the last thing in the papyrus logs. i didn't think anything of it because my own modding experience proves the pap logs to be almost useless for debugging CTD.

i started killing off mods one by one, and when i finally reached this one, the random crashes ceased. i'm not sure what info to provide that would make this remotely useful for you to debug. but i did want to open a dialog just in case.

so, mmph!

mnnafn, dafjnnaf jjffjnmph!

(Makes gestures with body)

[09/09/2014 - 09:54:55PM] DDR_ExclusionScanner: Including [Actor < (00068D74)>] (Lady Teneggra's Horse) since there are no exclusion reasons.
[09/09/2014 - 09:54:55PM] DDR_ExclusionScanner: Including [Actor < (00068D74)>] (Lady Teneggra's Horse) since there are no exclusion reasons.
[09/09/2014 - 09:54:57PM] DDR_ExclusionScanner: Including [Actor < (00068D74)>] (Lady Teneggra's Horse) since there are no exclusion reasons.
[09/09/2014 - 09:54:58PM] DDR_ExclusionScanner: Including [Actor < (00068D74)>] (Lady Teneggra's Horse) since there are no exclusion reasons.
[09/09/2014 - 09:54:59PM] DDR_ExclusionScanner: Including [Actor < (00068D74)>] (Lady Teneggra's Horse) since there are no exclusion reasons.

based on this small snippet of the log - i do want to say it seems to be more frequent when i'm riding the horse, but i know it has happened while on foot as well. i was thinking perhaps the mod needs to completely exclude beasts. but i am not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Installed it too, but it does not give any mmph dialogue. Though the gag I am wearing is not removable with restraints key so I guess maybe it's some other glitch.

I thiiiiiiink I might know what your problem is. Are you using Devious Devices Integration version 2.8.2? That one has integrated Zenet's Gag Quest as the default behavior for gags in Devious Devices... this means that version 2.8.2 should entirely break these dialogue options... I think. Load order wizardry might fix it, but irquih needs tp update this mod now, for it to function.

There was talk between the authors a while back about making their mods compatible with some dialogue tree tomfoolery, but with the advent of Zenet's getting defaulted, this mod probably won't work until he updates it. If you -want- it to work, I suggest Devious Devices Integration version 2.8.1. I have the file, if it's not there anymore.

thanks, I was starting to wonder what the problem was, now I know!

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod!

Would be awesome if NPCs would remember their choice to help or not. If someone send you away, you'll need to find someone else (another possibly dangerous trip) rather than bugging him or her for ages, getting raped 3 times, and THEN getting released by the very same person.

Otherwise, cool options. =)

Edit: Oh, another thing. While the player is bound, many mods disable the tampering with rules for relase (key drop chance etc.). It is still possible to set willingness+chance to 100% for your restraints to get out. Well, it's just a minor thing as cheating always remains possible, but I thought I'd note it here.