Sexlab Quests

Apparently I'm in the unusual position of wanting to learn scripting/modding by getting my hands dirty, but not having any ideas on what to create.

I'm hoping you guys can give me some inspiration. Give me some ideas for sexlab-based quests or features you'd love to see in Skyrim. If I like your idea and think it's feasible then I might just create it!

Just some notes about what I'm interested in doing:

• I'm a scripter / programmer. Can't do art to save my life. Don't get your hopes up if you ask for something that requires custom meshes/textures/animations, etc.
  • I'm a sucker for realism and immersion, though they aren't required.
  • I quite like the idea of adding sex to Skyrim in a believable, interesting, useful, and non-intrusive way. I feel like the best sex mods are ones that add sex content to a game of Skyrim, not ones that turn Skyrim into a sex simulator.

Having said that, post your ideas even if it looks like I wont touch them. Might as well have a single location to find these ideas. Who knows? Maybe I'll take on your idea anyway, or modify it to fit in with what I want.

Be as detailed as you can!

A very nice approach mate :)

idea:

There is a small group of upperclass (suprise -- Person A is involved! Never would have imagined that person being involved in this) citizens of Tamriel (ie all races involved) that are devotees of all things sexual, and love to watch each other doing "it" (includes anything you care to add from sexy dancing, straight mf sex to ??!!) Sort of a private swingers group.

They have formed a modest cult or club devoted to their likes. (perhaps with Sanguine or a branch of the Dibellan's as patron "saints")  It is well hidden from the "regular" citizens (both the access door or area, and their involvement)

They recruit new members from time to time... always high class and important citizens. (Dovahkiin fits this definition, right?)

They have regular meetings, initiation rites, stage shows by members and/or specially trained slaves, private parties in various homes around Skyrim etc,

I don't know how to start this, but I assume a simple radiant quest to fetch a special set of notes for a (fake) scholar at a supposedly dangerous location would put the Dovahkiin in position to be -- uh, propositioned, or compromised, or see something that shouldn;t have been seen or whatever.

No clue where to go from there, or how to keep it integrated properly so players are not forced to keep to a schedule or get to another location or?? I really do not want this to be a mod that pulls the player out of the main story all the time... probably a lot of optional things--

like "So your going to ______?" "Here is the location and password to some of our members there. Visit them when your in the mood".

Sorry if this is hard to read...

Good Luck

how about a arena but instead of fighting you have to fuck your way through the ranks ?

"I feel like the best sex mods are ones that add sex content to a game of Skyrim, not ones that turn Skyrim into a sex simulator."

If anything, what you could have is an arena where the winner can do anything they want with the loser, including sex.

I use a translator. 
If the message is not readable, please forgive me and do not use it, I understand.

The Dragonborn has many enemies, as it is gaining friends. In fact, the more it evolves in action, it gets more friends, more enemies suffer, the more it becomes a person down, or to remove the circuit.

Among his enemies, a faction decides the means to put it out of circuit.

I imagine an interaction with Radiant Prostitution. Our Dragonborn, very built in his sexuality, will be heading to an isolated building.

Invited to enter, it will be received as the guest brand it is. Festivities and prepare several guests "brand" seem to be prepared. The host of the Dargonborn has reserved a luxurious room, and laid on the bed with a flower, a delicate fragrance, a purse "a very generous advance), a thin and sexy outfit (kind of underwear by Aradia - It is good to let the player can install the version corresponding to the meshes of his character). A small word, asked him to join the great hall once it is primed and contribute to the success of the evening taking guests to the company the most appropriate way.

Descending the stairs, the Dragonborn is greeted by exclamations of admiration, no vulgar word ..

A cut is quickly given her she can talk to a guest to another. Guests, very gracious, do not miss the cover of praise are impressed to find this in the famous Dragonborn, to admire its beauty disturbing. More wine flows, the more emboldened guests. Gently tissue buckling under pressure of the clip in his back ... a veil disappears with another guest, etc ... it begins to stagger to be almost naked.

She dances and sways, gets drunk and takes visibly pleased at this event seems to take place in his honor.

She fell asleep ...

Upon awakening, she was Far away what remained li as clothing, she wears a heavy metal collar around his neck, and handcuffs joining his hands in the back. A "gag," concludes give him no chance to scream, or even attempt to launch some of its dangerous spells, so feared by all.

She wears a hood through which she sees the landscape around ... men who surround him, both which continue, while the caravan seems to be moving by road to an unknown destination. His two bodyguards, strong fellow, a person called to his awakening, which launches an order. Our dragonborn is still messing things to understand. But the whip starts soaking her back, luis made ​​clear his position and especially the necessity of walking.

One can imagine ... on the road movies of all kinds, probably very easy to build. The desire of each other for this prey so easy and so tasty.

Its destination, a fort. It will be placed at the center of the square, in a humiliating position, under guard. And prey to his captors, one can imagine under the torments of occupants of the fort, as can be seen in "Prison Overhaul" when the dragonborn is humiliated in public.

In the evening, the head of the coir come up to explain the situation. He abuses her.

At noon the next day come from all walks of small groups, representatives of various factions, which are seen capturing their greatest enemy.

One can imagine, for example, they require that the beautiful mane of the Dragonborn is shaved and her soft skin is tattooed marks slavery.

It remains until noon the next day, plagued by long and hard abuse.

Over-noon the next day comes another troop. Among them captives. Dargonborn loveth the people, one can imagine friends, no matter, hostages. Recessed, two of the hostages were brought before the Dragonborn, and slaughtered before his eyes.

The leader of the first faction then comes to her.

It will become the slave of his enemies factions, their toy, but also a servant room. It will do for these factions actions so that the hostages are not all executed. It states that the hostages are not the only prey of their organization, at this very moment is to perish "so and so" the victim of a sharp blade. And the hostages are not the only ones who depend on the obedience of the Dragonborn.

He asks her solemn promise to serve in all things and all circumstances in all, without complaint or discuss.

If the Dragonborn refuses, the chief ordered his guards to take advantage of it, then whip repeatedly until morning.

In the morning, a mage made ​​him drink a potion. It is tilted in a dream in another dimension. She attends the murder of a famous NPC.

When she wakes up, two other hostages were slain before his eyes, and the matter is again raised.

When it accepts, it is clear that it will have to serve all factions. She lived for a time in the box, where it will serve his masters, and then be sent to other masters later, to satisfy each faction that has made ​​an enemy. In the middle of the square, to show his obedience, he is fed a standard. The chief asked him to make love to her.

Kneeling in the presence of his masters, he would be exciting to see progress on all fours in front of them ... a big animation work, certainly ...

The chief, his officers can regularly ask that the Dragonborn satisfy their desires. Then they send him on a mission ...

Missions can be varied, traps also obedience, submission of challenges. She may have a collar by his vow of obedience prevents the harm itself to its master ...

Apparently I'm in the unusual position of wanting to learn scripting/modding by getting my hands dirty, but not having any ideas on what to create.

I'm hoping you guys can give me some inspiration. Give me some ideas for sexlab-based quests or features you'd love to see in Skyrim. If I like your idea and think it's feasible then I might just create it!

Just some notes about what I'm interested in doing:

• I'm a scripter / programmer. Can't do art to save my life. Don't get your hopes up if you ask for something that requires custom meshes/textures/animations, etc.
  • I quite like the idea of adding sex to Skyrim in a believable, interesting, useful, and non-intrusive way. I feel like the best sex mods are ones that add sex content to a game of Skyrim, not ones that turn Skyrim into a sex simulator.
Having said that, post your ideas even if it looks like I wont touch them. Might as well have a single location to find these ideas. Who knows? Maybe I'll take on your idea anyway, or modify it to fit in with what I want.

Be as detailed as you can!

I'm rather curious as to what you consider the best sex mods to be? I think that information might help with what types of things you'd enjoy creating. I honestly think it's a thin line that divides adding sex to Skyrim and turning it into a sex simulator, so I'd be interested in seeing where you draw that line. ^_^

All that said, my current hope is that more people get on the bandwagon for making more scenarios for Death Alternative. These can be sexual or not, but of course my personal preference would be to see more of them with a kinky flavor.

If there's one thing you can be sure of is that there's never shortage of idea from the LL community. There are a few ideas thread around if you really want to read up on some of the things that were toss around already. I will link them when I come across them again.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8541-whats-your-dream-mod-free-for-all/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/

What would help narrowing down the process is what do YOU like to do? What do you want to see or think you can do in the game?

There is a sticky thread at the top of this very forum which is for the posting of ideas. If you want inspiration spend a few hours following that thread, take the ideas you like and decide if you want to try implementing any of them or let them inspire an idea of your own.

What's most important though is that whatever you decide to do is something you'd like to see in YOUR copy of the game and in YOUR gameplay. Otherwise your enthusiasm may wane and we'll be left with yet another Zombie mod.

Edit: Looks like that sticky thread isn't sticky any more. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/

For those who want to know what mods I like so far, my favorite mods currently available are Prison Overhaul, Radiant Prostitution, and SD+. I like them because it is easy enough to incorporate them in an immersive and roleplaying way, but unfortunately only with very specific styles of play. For example, if I don't play a thief I never see any prison overhaul content; if I don't use a needs mod and an economy overhaul that makes food and lodging expensive then there is no need to whore myself out with radiant prostitution, etc.

Having said that, I think that there is a marked lack of actual quest content for sexlab at the moment. Angrim's Apprentice is alright, though I think it could be better. The quest chain regarding the forbidden books (Winterhold College) with Devious Devices is quite good. The live a deviant life expansion is quite good, though very limited and irrelevant after you actually get the game going.

I'm very much OK with simple content that corrects some of the issues that I feel exist in these mods. For example, a quest or mod that can get you a bounty even if you aren't an incompetent thief. Perhaps via blackmail, revenge, or corrupt guards.

I really like what you are working towards.  I often feel the same way as what I've quoted from you.

Here is a couple ideas I have, that if I ever got the time to learn to mod, I would try to put in.  If you want to run with any of these ideas, feel free!  Most of them I thinik would involve programming and scripting only, very little if any models and mesh.

1 - Dialogue options, based on your situation.   A perfect example would be one designed specifically for devious devices.   To me, if you are bound in some sort of devious device, and walk up to an npc, the npc should not just act like nothing is wrong.    I played around with the live a deviant life one evening, and finally made it to a town, and all the npcs say, are stuff like "hey, how ya doing!  wanna buy something?"    I wish if you had something like that equipped, there would be an option added that you could ask for help, getting out of the device.   Then the npc, based on their disposition to you, would have chances to try to help you out, direct you to someone you possibly could, or decline and say something like they dont' want to get involved, or even shun you and talk down to you.

2 - Random sounds, based on your situation.  I know there are mods called Sounds of Skyrim, which add ambient sounds to the game.  Now this one would require the sounds themselve, but when I saw those mods, I thought it would be neat to have a Sexlab version of this.   Depending on what you have on, (could be set manually, in MCM, based on your preferences), and your dispostions, there could be random catcalls, murmurs on how you look, or what the npc would like to do to you, stuff like that.  It wouldn't have to come from any particular NPC, just random sounds triggered if you were in a populated area.

3 - Many have said this one, I think, but it would be awesome if someone could program a mini game of some sort to be played in the taverns, where the patrons would coax the pc into playing a "strip" version of it, or offering sexual favors if she ran out of money.   Wouldn't necessarily have to be complicated like poker, just some type of simple game, to accomplish this.

4 - The person that mentioned arena fights, and the winner getting to do what they want with the loser, in front of the crowd.  An idea I had along these lines would be that the contestants were either blackmailed, or trying to pay of some type of debt, and were forced to fight naked, scantily clad, in a devious device, or some other humiliating way.

5 - Mirrors.  ever since I played EQII, I have wished for an immersive first person game, that had working mirrors.  That was so cool to walk by a mirror, and actually see your reflection in it.

Ok, most of my ideas are realism based, instead of quests, but I thought I would throw them out there.   Good luck with whatever you decide, because its exactly along the lines of what I would like to see.   There needs to be more reasons for the sexlab stuff to happen, not just click and watch!

For those who want to know what mods I like so far, my favorite mods currently available are Prison Overhaul, Radiant Prostitution, and SD+. I like them because it is easy enough to incorporate them in an immersive and roleplaying way, but unfortunately only with very specific styles of play. For example, if I don't play a thief I never see any prison overhaul content; if I don't use a needs mod and an economy overhaul that makes food and lodging expensive then there is no need to whore myself out with radiant prostitution, etc.

Having said that, I think that there is a marked lack of actual quest content for sexlab at the moment. Angrim's Apprentice is alright, though I think it could be better. The quest chain regarding the forbidden books (Winterhold College) with Devious Devices is quite good. The live a deviant life expansion is quite good, though very limited and irrelevant after you actually get the game going.

I'm very much OK with simple content that corrects some of the issues that I feel exist in these mods. For example, a quest or mod that can get you a bounty even if you aren't an incompetent thief. Perhaps via blackmail, revenge, or corrupt guards.

You are quite right about their being a lack of quest mods... I believe those are some of the most difficult mods to make, because they require lots of different things (locations, story, scripting, sometimes voice acting, and dealing with Skyrim's quest engine, which I hear is quite a chore). I personally would love more quests involving the Devious Devices, because while they are quite awesome, they can be a bit more of a chore to do deal with than is worthwhile if there isn't some sort've context to go along with their presence.

A quest I suggested in another thread has to do with finding a cursed device that cannot be removed by traditional means. After finding the device, it puts itself on and locks into place, and after that the player has to find someone that knows about the device. This could connect back to the College of Winterhold, since they seem to know lots about these things, or perhaps the player receives a note from the courier, sent by 'a friend' who summons her to them if she wants help.

The way the quest would break down is that, in order to break the curse of the devices, the player must collect and wear all of them. Naturally, it would be more fun if the quest-giver was also not entirely on the up-and-up, and continually found ways to take advantage of the player while sending her to different locations to find these devices. As she acquires devices, they could also have some other effects that make the player's life more interesting as well... either temporary, random, or maybe only the latest device equipped has its effect last until another effect replaces it when the next device is equipped. Maybe the effects add together!

Effects could be all kinds of things such as attracting particular creatures to the player, generally raising the arousal of those around her, preventing her from equipping torso armor, causing her to randomly give up in combat and be raped.... lots more stuff is possible. ^_^

Hope that helps some!

Well as far as immersion go a "reputation" system is something that people have asked for in the past and it can also incorporate situations that the PC can get into with things like Prison Overhaul, Devious Device, SD+ the like.

Although try not to temper with the disposition between the PC and NPC too much, that could potentially lead to quest issue in vanilla.

The concept is that depending on the type and the quantity of sexual related situations the PC get into within an area the PC might start to build a reputation with NPC both hostile or non hostile.

As it is right now Deviously Helpless and DD Restrained affect NPC reaction to the PC when bound. SD+ has the random rape when PC been to dreamworld too many times.

I think expansion can be made by tracking things like how many times PC has been bound, by what devices. How many times been to the pillory. Any public sex involve, with whom, consensual or not, and within a certain time frame and location NPCs might react differently to the PC with different topic, dialog or situations that could come up.

As for the quest side of things maybe something with blackmail or situation that puts the PC in predicament. A defeat scenario, hostage situation, kidnapping, the sending thug when stealing/assault could be switch to something along the lines of I know what you did...meet at X or do Y action if you don't want something bad to happen. Maybe something public therefore linking back to the whole reputation thing.

Arena fights and gambling mini game both have similar concepts of betting and participating into something that the PC could lose and get into all kind of trouble. Staggering debt, sexual favors, etc. Could be the reason that gets the PC into predicament and again leading to the whole reputation thing.

Well, if you could just quietly execute the entire SSG design document, that would be swell. I mean, that wouldn't be hard, would it?

More seriously, (though the above is deathly serious), something inspired by the current Red Sonja run. Some rich bastard (Jarl, mercenary, whatever), wants the greatest trades people in Skyrim to work his wedding. You need to kill him. Easiest way? Be one of the craftsmen.

His agents are going to be looking for the best smith (the guy from from the companions,) the greatest swordsman alive (I don't know), etc etc. But of most import for us is the greatest courtesan. Because all the other ones are going to in a crowd, the courtesan will entertain the guy alone - easier to kill.

How do you become the 'greatest courtesan' in the land. Well, there's the honest way. Practice your fuckery until you're pretty damn good at it. Two: cheat. Pack the real courtesan off the Captured Dreams with gag and hood so she can tell no-one what happened.

Well, if you could just quietly execute the entire SSG design document, that would be swell. I mean, that wouldn't be hard, would it?

Can anyone link me to this? I've never heard of it.

Edit: the design document, that is. I have heard of SSG before, I've just never seen the design document.

You could create random events (like the good old mages duel). Some ideas:

- A group of Thalmor approaching the player, bringing her to their save place and torturing her to find out if she's a Foresworn spy.

- A bound woman begging the player for help.

- A gang of drunk people trying to gangrape the player.

- Rape scenes by randomly spawning NPCs.

- Drunken pals standing on the street, that ask the player to join them drinking (but actually poison her and bring her to a bandit's camp or something). Maybe they're foresworn in disguise? I'd include the alternative of them being just friendly and giving the player a speech bonus for a day, if she participates.

- Hurt NPCs that cry for help. (Some of them give the player gold, if he heals and escorts them to a save place. In other cases it's a trap, and the player gets ambushed from behind and loses his items, gets bound (Devious Devices) or raped or whatever.

I have a few ideas already posted in LL but I might post them here too. How about integrating the content in No Death mod into Death Alternative with a twist?

After you blackout from Death Alternative, your character woke up in the wilderness (nearby or far from your death position) but with all or most items stolen. You might want to add in a possibility of being restraint either with items from ZAZ or Devious Devices. Later on add in the quest to track down your items (and optionally the perpetrator) either from merchants (you find out your stuffs being sold by them) or inns and taverns (rumors and gossips).

Might wana add being sent to jail as another outcome of DA if you were a criminal and beaten down by the guards.

Another one would be a kind of replacer to Sexlab Paycrime, but with settings to affect success rate for different outcomes. Say you might be able to bribe a guard (or a small group of guards) with a sexual favor but a bounty hunter or guards stationed in the city or a large group of guards would be much more harder to persuade. But in each case there is still a chance to fail and either get dragged to jail or be engaged in battle.

This could be expanded to have the guards sending you to jail anyways after you entertain them. If Devious Device is detected then have your success chance of persuading them drop down low if wearing a chastity belt, even lower if you don't have the key. If they refuse your offer and ignore you (petty crimes and the like), they might put a belt on you before sending you away.

As for the bounty, either the sexual favor got rid of it or ignored for X amount of in-game days (or real life minutes maybe).

Taking an idea from Slaverun Enforcer, as a deterrence to be naked or exposed you will incur X amount of bounty per guard or person after they spot you once. Exposing yourself to the general public a number of times would rack up a your bounty in no time and also encourage you to find a private spot when doing Radiant Prostitution and the likes. How would it handle mods like SD+ and Prison Overhaul where the PC is naked by mechanics would be the problem.

Might also use that exposed mechanic as a reputation mechanism, where the more sexual your reputation are the more likely you will be solicited for sexual favor or rape by low morality NPCs. Besides that, if the NPCs saw you wearing any Devious Devices then your submissive rating will go up and that might benefit mods like Captured Dreams.

I couldn't agree more with the need for more Death Alternative scenarios.

If you want a quick way into modding, take Death Alternative, dissect the default scenarios already there and create SexLab or Devious oriented versions.

For example, one quests in DA has the player wake up in an inn with a small quest to fetch wood to repay the innkeeper.

Take this quest and have the player (if female) wake up in a nearby guards barrack and have them return her stuff if she services the guars 5 times.

This kind of seemingly simple quests will do a lot of get your feet wet and help you find out about what will be required for more complex scenes.

Also.. I said it elsewhere but feel free to take a look at the ideas of quests in the threads for SexLab Stories or the Sisterhood of Dibella and see if anything there inspires you. I won't mind if anyone implements them before I get a chance to as long as they become reality :)

I have a few ideas already posted in LL but I might post them here too. How about integrating the content in No Death mod into Death Alternative with a twist?

After you blackout from Death Alternative, your character woke up in the wilderness (nearby or far from your death position) but with all or most items stolen. You might want to add in a possibility of being restraint either with items from ZAZ or Devious Devices. Later on add in the quest to track down your items (and optionally the perpetrator) either from merchants (you find out your stuffs being sold by them) or inns and taverns (rumors and gossips).

Might wana add being sent to jail as another outcome of DA if you were a criminal and beaten down by the guards.

I feel like somewhere between Defeat, Devious Capture, and Submit these two can happen already.

I've just posted a design document for the first project I want to tackle.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33557-modwip-sso-crime-punishment-design-document/

Don't stop posting suggestions here, I very much hope that's not the only sexlab mod I ever attempt (even if it is pretty ambitious).

Seems pretty thorough, it's kind of looks like xaz's Prison Overhaul in some aspects but you expand it so much it looks like something entirely new. 

I was thinking, since you want to engage in that sort of mod, if you could alter some vanilla quests and link it to your mod. For example, add a guard in front of the door leading to the balcony during the wedding in Solitude, who you can bribe to get across, add some bodyguards to people you have to assassinate like the Cook or that Occulatus general's son... This kind of stuff which could link the main quest line to your mod, and also add a "failure" factor to a quest, where you can fail in bribing a guard to get him away from your target and get put to jail, then let your mod take care of what goes on after that. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33557-modwip-sso-crime-punishment-design-document/

Don't stop posting suggestions here, I very much hope that's not the only sexlab mod I ever attempt (even if it is pretty ambitious).

Seems pretty thorough, it's kind of looks like xaz's Prison Overhaul in some aspects but you expand it so much it looks like something entirely new. 

I was thinking, since you want to engage in that sort of mod, if you could alter some vanilla quests and link it to your mod. For example, add a guard in front of the door leading to the balcony during the wedding in Solitude, who you can bribe to get across, add some bodyguards to people you have to assassinate like the Cook or that Occulatus general's son... This kind of stuff which could link the main quest line to your mod, and also add a "failure" factor to a quest, where you can fail in bribing a guard to get him away from your target and get put to jail, then let your mod take care of what goes on after that. 

That sounds awesome. Would you mind repeating your suggestion in the thread for the mod itself? Easier to keep track of things related to the mod that way.

That sounds awesome. Would you mind repeating your suggestion in the thread for the mod itself? Easier to keep track of things related to the mod that way.

Yea Imma just copy and paste it there if you want to !

• 3 weeks later...

Im 100% with you on this.  I like PO primarily because, as a sex mod, it adds to my immersion rather then detracts from it.  Additionally it can even be set as a "clean" mod if you so choose which I find really refreshing and cool.

As for the bounty thing you mentioned, I have honestly thought about this alot and even tried to make this myself once in the CK but Im not even sure if its really possible.  The idea I had was a kind of addition or overhaul of the crime system, not the prison system if possible. 

For example, I tried to find a way to make smuggling a crime.  I.E. there are some guard NPC's at the gate of each major city who quickly examine/search the player before they can pass into the city.  From here the player will receive a bounty if certain items are found on them (stolen goods, skuma, opposing faction items if cw city, etc.)  IF illegal items are found the PC could even try to use speech to talk themselves out of getting a bounty, pay off the guard, or maybe even use SL options. 

Also I find it really hard to believe that skyrim guards just allow brawls to continue uninterrupted.  I always thought if you do decide to get into a bar fight with the NPC then either the winner gets a bounty or both if doing so is possible (maybe both brawlers could share a cell for the night as well.)

Thats pretty much the gist of it but yeah I agree with you there should be alot of other ways the player can get a bounty besides just theft and assault.

Suggestion for a questline:

Basic premise: The player is going to start a successful brothel.

Quest ideas:

* Acquire a suitable building. This can be an entire sub-quest arc, beginning with some existing building that needs to be cleaned out and adapted, paperwork needs to be done and so on.

* Acquire furniture and decorations.

* Acquire various consumables, such as stocking up the bar with exotic drinks.

* Acquire workers (hire or enslave/purchase, according to taste).

* Get the word out to potential customers.

* Find out why the drink delivery didn't arrive.

* Find out why a hired worker didn't show up, find out she was kidnapped and rescue her.

* Acquire "special equipment" for the more "bent" play rooms. This could be an entire sub-quest arc, with finding the right craftsman, finding the schematics, find parts, keeping it secret (perhaps someone is going to snitch to the law about some of the more esoteric items), finding test persons (perhaps the stuff don't work as intended on the first run). I'm sure the dwemer has some interesting contraptions one could dig up...

* Do errands for the hired girls to keep them happy (rescue kidnapped sister (perhaps she'll start working for you as well...), find medications, find expensive and sexy clothes, revenge on customers who went too far, escort girl through dangerous country to visit her dying relative, take a girl to a healer to take care of an unwanted pregnancy...).

* Get the money and make an example of customers who didn't pay.

* Escort girls to special meetings with important clients who don't want to be seen at a brothel.

* Find and hire guards.

* Expand the building and the business. Once things get rolling, you'll need more room, more girls and more specialized play rooms.

* Pay off certain authority figures to keep them off your back. Some require money, some require special services from the girls, some require special items that needs to be acquired.

* Training the girls. In case of slaves, maybe other types of "encouragement" will be need to get them to cooperate.

* Find a bard to play in the central area of the establishment. For bonus points, find a female bard willing to play nude or topless.

* An rival establishment is being set up by some criminal organization. You'll need to take them down. This could easily be another sub-quest arc, find out what's going on, sabotage their efforts in various ways, take out some lower echelon leader, find out who the real boss is and take him out. Heck, perhaps they are a cover for a vampire coven?

* Acquire sexy clothes and toys for the girls, give them special training (without training, they won't be able to perform specialty acts, which you'll need as the special play rooms are built, and in some cases, even before that), train them to get customers to drink more and so on. These things will "level up" the income, as the customers will pay more.

* Build a stage and get actors for a live sex act (I originally misspelled that at "lice sex act", but I don't think anyone would like to see that...).

* Perhaps a girl falls in love with you? That's another entire sub-quest arc.

* Perhaps a girl gets stalked by a creepy customer who needs to be taken care of? Maybe the customer isn't such a creep, just a lonely sucker who has fallen head over heels in love with her and just need to be let down easily?

* You failed to clear out the house completely. A ghost remains, disturbing girls and customers alike. You need to find the source of the haunting and resolve whatever makes the ghost linger in the building.

* Someone is stealing from the earnings. Who is it, and what to do about it?

Many of these quests could work well as recurring quests. Just make sure there is some variation in the locations one needs to go to and the things one need to fetch, set up a dozen variations and randomize between them.

The idea is to always have some quest available, to give a feeling that the place needs to be managed. It should be a place where things are happening, with lots of people moving about.

What I like with this concept is that the player is actually building something lasting, not doing something for a few gold. As one helps out and interact with the girls, one develops a certain contact with them, elevating them above the "generic sexy NPC" level.

Much of the scripts for behavior and visiting clients can probably be found in the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite mod over at Nexusmods. Check that out for a good start.

If this should interest you, I'd be happy to help out with quest ideas, dialogue and so on. I can also do, time allowing, some testing. I don't have the time to do modding, though.