View File

0.9.1 is a minor bugfix upon 0.9. It fixes the once-only Mmph that would appear in every dialogue, until selected.

IMPORTANT: if you use 0.7, please upgrade to 0.7.1 at your earliest convenience. 0.7 has a nasty bug.

If at any time during your use of 0.7, you have set removal chance to 0% you may have been hit by this bug. Note that setting removal chance to 0% is different from disabling device removal using the 'Enable' option.

IMPORTANT BUG for version 0.7: setting removal chance to 0% will corrupt your savegame. (Okay, corruption is a strong word, but unless you want to learn about savegame cleaning, do not set removal chance to 0% (use the 'Enable' toggle))

Fix will be up in a couple of minutes.

Fix is up.

TLDR: talk to NPCs while gagged; they may help you or think you're really horny.

This mod aims to provide you with an opportunity to seek help for your problems... I mean the gag!

Currently it only implements the basics, that is to say, a dialogue system for the gagged adventurer.

Implemented:

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people and they will talk back!

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people and they will think your horny and rape you.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (notice a pattern?) and people will inform you that you didn't have to go through so much dress-up to get them to sex you.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (it's a really obvious pattern...) and they'll ignore you.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (I mean, you're gagged, the pattern should be obvious, right?) and they wish you good luck on your special adventure.

* you can go 'Mmph?' at people (oops, almost broke the pattern there) and they'll still rape you.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (ah, pattern restored), but not at children, or dogs, or chickens. Seriously, chickens won't talk with you.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people and they'll recognize you as a criminal (and an easily caught one at that) and send you to jail.

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (as of version 0.3) and they may help you out of that armbinder of yours (because that's my main goal, to no longer allow you to struggling out of that locked armbinder)

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (as of version 0.6) and they may remove your gag

* configuration menu (they're all the rage these days)

* you can go 'Mmph!' at people (as of version 0.9) and you'll be noisy

XXX (that's shorthand for TODO, which is shorthand for "things I haven't implemented yet, because I'm a lazy bum")

- people may require reimbursement to help you out of restraints (I run a business here, you'll have to pay!)

- people may offer to blow your gag to oblivion (I've been itching to test this newly developed, pinpoint accuracy meteor spell)

- people may help you make your little adventure a big adventure, by adding something new and exciting

- people helping you out, by lifting the weight on your person (aka stealing your stuff)

Notes:

This is a development build, aka the dialogues kinda broadcast what's going to happen. Just ignore the part between brackets, so you won't know if your 'Mmph!' means "rape me please" or "help, I'm stuck".

Also note that this is totally untweaked. Let me explain that a bit better... Riverwood, once thought to be a quiet, friendly town, will suddenly show it's dirty, dark secret if you're gagged. Serial rapists, the lot of them. I dare not even test in the bigger cities, like Whiterun. I imagine it's going to be so much worse there...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    devious devices - integration
  • Special Edition Compatible

Additional info for users

IMPORTANT BUG for version 0.7: setting removal chance to 0% will corrupt your savegame. (Okay, corruption is a strong word, but unless you want to learn about savegame cleaning, do not set removal chance to 0% (use the 'Enable' toggle))
Fix will be up in a couple of minutes.

Incompatibilities:
- Gags Plus and this mod both modify the same quest.  They will conflict (meaning the last one in the load order will disable the other).

- zenet_GagQuest and this mod both modify the same quest.  They will conflict (meaning the last one in the load order will disable the other).

Short-term roadmap:
0.6: simple gag removal (requires you to have a key)
0.7: more complex removal (NPC can use their key if they have one)
0.8: blacksmiths may be able to help you out
0.9: keywords to exclude NPCs (Sanguine wants to opt out)

0.10: Dremora support/better race detection (Sanguine wants in on the fun), food/clothing support (so that you won't starve/dehydrate/freeze to death)
... and further:
- people want to hear themselves 'Mmph' when they 'Mmph'
- gagged NPC should not talk, but you could join eachother in mmph-ing
- improving your adventure (hey, gagged and armbindered looks good, but it would look better with this belt/cuffs/nude)
- more variety in responses (i.e. use that dialog randomization feature in the engine)
1.0: have all basic removals implemented, chances tweaked

Additional/compatibility info for modders

DDR_ExclusionScanner: Allowing your special dialogue to happen while the player is gagged:

Summary:

Call:

StorageUtil.StringListAdd(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "myModname") ; adds NPC to exclusion list
StorageUtil.StringListRemove(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "myModname") ; remove NPC from exclusion list

While NPC is on the exclusion list, no special gag dialog will trigger. I.e. you have to supply your own (or have another mod that'll take over).

In-depth info:

The scanner tracks a string collection in a list.  Each string should be:
  modname
  modname ':' tag
I.e. Sanguines Debauchery (SD+) might use:

"SD+"  ; simple form
"SD+:master"  ; tagged form, indicating the reason this NPC won't do the dialogue is because he/she/it is a master of PC
"SD+:goomba"  ; tagged form, indicating the NPC is a goomba and therefore won't talk with the PC

While the layout of the string is irrelevant to the code, it is highly recommended to follow, since it'll make debugging easier.

To exclude an NPC:

StorageUtil.StringListAdd(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "MyModName")

To undo the exclusion:

StorageUtil.StringListRemove(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "MyModName")

If you have multiple reasons for disabling an NPC (for instance, your mod tracks if the NPC is a slave-master, but also tracks if the NPC is a goomba, neither of them should speak the normal dialogue)

StorageUtil.StringListAdd(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "MyModName:master")  ; exclude if master
StorageUtil.StringListAdd(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "MyModName:goomba")   ; exclude if goomba

This allows you to handle an NPC that is both a master and a goomba by setting both.

For example, if the NPC ceases to be a master (but is still a goomba) simply calling

StorageUtil.StringListRemove(myNpc, "_DDR_DialogExclude", "MyModName:master")

would remove "MyModName:master" as reasons for why the NPC doesn't use this dialog, but the NPC will still not talk, due to the reason "MyModName:goomba" still being present.

Note:

Multiple calls of StorageUtil.StringListAdd() and StorageUtil.StringListRemove() are equivalent to calling it only once (for more info, please refer to StorageUtil.psc.

Edited by irquih

Sounds good, a real chance to get rid of the gag would be great.

It's a todo item.  To get that working I needed to get the dialogue working first. :)

Does this also applies to npc who are gagged ??

No.  Npc's who are gagged are left to their own devices. ;)

Since all ways of getting rid of the gag involve some action, an npc would either have the player perform that action or have an AI that initiates the action.

Although I suppose it's possible to add dialogue to an npc that is gagged, that allows you to remove it; pretty easy to write too.

It does bring up the very good point that when you talk to a gagged npc, there will need to be some special handling in the code to deal with that.

I :heart:  the description of this mod !  :lol:

Thanks. :)

THAT'S what was needed! I thank you so so much!

I agree, since I tend to get all the devices applied (to my pc).

Anyway, I'm going to try implement some more of my todo list and probably do some tweaking.  I'll probably start to try and help you get the armbinder off first, so I get a better hang of what is required when I start implementing the gag removal.

Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!

Oh, right. Let's try to say this without the gag.

Excellent! I mean I haven't tried this yet but what really IS missing from all these wonderful sex mods is more global effects. I mean mostly the mods don't communicate with the rest of the world that much. This adds more... life to the world as it is damn obvious that if someone is gagged and keeps 'Mmphing' at you he/she/it obviously has *something* to say. People just ignoring you is kinda boring. Hopefully this will lead into kidnappings and such too as.. well.. it's not like the victim can scream for help or anything ;)

Not entirely as keen on the idea of delivery to prison. I mean maybe, if you are a 'known criminal' and you are trying to talk to a guard who recognizes you for current or past deeds. I'd prefer a kidnap scenario where a 'moral' NPC impisons you into their home thinking 'this criminal won't be missed'. Obviously not-so-moral NPC:s would do these kidnappings more often without suspecting the target of being a criminal.

Arf. Sorry, firing up Skyrim sex adventure fantasies here. Too bad there isn't a comprehensive skill system for all things devious to give the world even more immersion.

Thank you for the work you've already done on this mod, and bless you for the 'to do' list. I can't wait until the rest of that gets implemented!

I've been waiting so long for some interaction to be added for the gagged adventuress, I almost thought it might never happen!

This is a really great idea.  Devious Devices is technically brilliant but I barely use it, because it's not really part of the general game right now, just special quest lines in Winterhold and Captured Dreams Shop.

NPC reactions to having the things on are REALLY important so that it adds new gameplay rather than just meaning "time to find a key".  And I totally agree that being able and practically required to struggle out of the armbinder is kind of lame.

This is a really great idea.  Devious Devices is technically brilliant but I barely use it, because it's not really part of the general game right now, just special quest lines in Winterhold and Captured Dreams Shop.

NPC reactions to having the things on are REALLY important so that it adds new gameplay rather than just meaning "time to find a key".  And I totally agree that being able and practically required to struggle out of the armbinder is kind of lame.

I agree so much with this. The biggest downer to Devious Devices currently is that absolutely no one reacts to seeing a girl all trussed up and running around. It's a work in progress though, and great mods like this one are always trickling in, making things more immersive and fun as time goes by. ^_^

And the biggest downer to getting an armbinder is that it just seems like, 'welp, time to spam TAB key for awhile' rather than something interesting that's happened to my character. I'd really like more things to happen when an armbinder's on, though admittedly lots of the things that would make me squirm personally would require new animations, which can be hard to come by... things like being grabbed, groped, and (wo)manhandled by NPCs, and desperate-looking combat abilities while armbinder'd as my character tries to keep herself from being victimized... things like kicks or shoulder-rams to try and keep enemies at bay.

But with all that unrealistic stuff aside, I'd really just love NPCs to react more, even with silent dialogue, and have more ways for NPCs to react when I ask them to help me out (basically, the stuff mentioned in the OP of this mod!)

Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!

Oh, right. Let's try to say this without the gag.

Excellent! I mean I haven't tried this yet but what really IS missing from all these wonderful sex mods is more global effects. I mean mostly the mods don't communicate with the rest of the world that much. This adds more... life to the world as it is damn obvious that if someone is gagged and keeps 'Mmphing' at you he/she/it obviously has *something* to say. People just ignoring you is kinda boring. Hopefully this will lead into kidnappings and such too as.. well.. it's not like the victim can scream for help or anything ;)

Not entirely as keen on the idea of delivery to prison. I mean maybe, if you are a 'known criminal' and you are trying to talk to a guard who recognizes you for current or past deeds. I'd prefer a kidnap scenario where a 'moral' NPC impisons you into their home thinking 'this criminal won't be missed'. Obviously not-so-moral NPC:s would do these kidnappings more often without suspecting the target of being a criminal.

Arf. Sorry, firing up Skyrim sex adventure fantasies here. Too bad there isn't a comprehensive skill system for all things devious to give the world even more immersion.

I myself am not entirely sure about the prison thing yet.  It seemed like a logical idea (you are kinda easy to catch...) and my habit of trying to pickpocket (and fail) or burgle peoples homes in search of keys made me think that it might be logical.

What do other people think?  I'm open to suggestions. :)

With regard to the kidnapping/imprisonment to an npc: I have been thinking about it, probably along the lines how Sanguine Debauchery + does it.

But I don't want to add more dependancies, so I guess it'll have to wait until I figure out how to make this all extensible (so a kidnapping quest can be a separate mod/people can slot in their favourite kidnapping scenario/etc).

I agree so much with this. The biggest downer to Devious Devices currently is that absolutely no one reacts to seeing a girl all trussed up and running around. It's a work in progress though, and great mods like this one are always trickling in, making things more immersive and fun as time goes by. ^_^

And the biggest downer to getting an armbinder is that it just seems like, 'welp, time to spam TAB key for awhile' rather than something interesting that's happened to my character. I'd really like more things to happen when an armbinder's on, though admittedly lots of the things that would make me squirm personally would require new animations, which can be hard to come by... things like being grabbed, groped, and (wo)manhandled by NPCs, and desperate-looking combat abilities while armbinder'd as my character tries to keep herself from being victimized... things like kicks or shoulder-rams to try and keep enemies at bay.

But with all that unrealistic stuff aside, I'd really just love NPCs to react more, even with silent dialogue, and have more ways for NPCs to react when I ask them to help me out (basically, the stuff mentioned in the OP of this mod!)

Yes, the armbinder is pretty easy to get out of.  That is what actually triggered this mod: me altering the script and then some stranger gagged me.  I tried playing without spamming that key, but I guess I need to train more discipline. ;)

Better reactions from npc's is something I want as well.  Deviously helpless does that for enemies, but the normal population of skyrim is happy to ask me to vanquish a dragon singlehandedly invade a fortress when I'm all trussed up.  While it was hilarious the first time, it gets old fast.

Anyway... I've currently got the code to detect armbinders, gags and blindfolds; time to write some dialogue. :)

Well, I am not personally entirely against the armbinder sturggle but yet again that seems to be rather boring at the moment. At the very least there should be various materials that the armbinder would be made of giving some kind of durability variable. Also, the struggle should IMO be something that is not directly controlled by the player. Struggle should also raise arousal for both your character's and any npc that sees you squirm.

In addition I think the whole arousal scale needs expanding in both range and in 'depth'. Even to the point that you temporarily lost control of your actions (kinda like in masturbation and wandering hands make you do) when you are sexually super charged. I know these are not really related to this particular mod but I am sort of bouncing ideas for a future suggestion/request thread I may eventually post if I get enough things to wish for :)

Edit: Typo swatting.

As for the prison thing, one justification would be someone seeing an unknown bound person running through town may suspect them of being an escaped prisoner who hasn't managed to get all their restraints off. In any case, the safest course of action would be to turn them over to the guard and let the professionals sort it out. Though it may not be a bad idea to "search" the suspect for any ID that might show that they are in fact an innocent victim rather than an escaped convict. Anyway, once turned over to the guard, they would be hesitant to remove the gag, for fear the gag was put in place to prevent spellcasting. This will make establishing the identity of the PC more difficult, they will probably be put into a cell for safekeeping until the whole matter can be sorted out. And not all the guards would necessarily be informed that a particular prisoner is potentially a victim rather than a convict, so it may be a rough stay until everything is sorted out.

Actually for armbinder - I'd like to see mechanic of being unable to wear and remove it by yourself. You MUST get help for both! :)

In theory I would agree but in practice that would at the very least require on/off option. In some situations that would be great but in some situations getting an arminber would just make you load the game. Although I suppose if a version with actual *locks* would be rare and you could only get your way out of purely strapped ones but... I don't know. The main issue in my opinion for now is that very few things react to the armbinder at all. Once we get more reactivity it's easier to decide the ways out I think. Also, you can even now choose not to struggle at all or decide you can only struggle at home so in theory you do not have to have an easy way out.

And now I am pretty much hijacking the thread. Who made me an expert? Oh, right... booze. It clearly empowers me with infinite wisdom ;)

I myself am not entirely sure about the prison thing yet.  It seemed like a logical idea (you are kinda easy to catch...) and my habit of trying to pickpocket (and fail) or burgle peoples homes in search of keys made me think that it might be logical.

What do other people think?  I'm open to suggestions. :)

With regard to the kidnapping/imprisonment to an npc: I have been thinking about it, probably along the lines how Sanguine Debauchery + does it.

But I don't want to add more dependancies, so I guess it'll have to wait until I figure out how to make this all extensible (so a kidnapping quest can be a separate mod/people can slot in their favourite kidnapping scenario/etc).

I'd love adding some prison stuff, especially like was said above about people just being naturally suspicious of someone all locked up in devices... that maybe they're dangerous and were tied up for a reason. There is already Prison Overhaul, but I tend not to use it because of how script-heavy it is (because I have so many script mods I want and have to draw the line somwehere). Kidnapping could be done as a quest I think, or maybe as a Death Alternative plugin if the PC is defeated while wearing Devious Devices.

Yes, the armbinder is pretty easy to get out of.  That is what actually triggered this mod: me altering the script and then some stranger gagged me.  I tried playing without spamming that key, but I guess I need to train more discipline.  ;)

Better reactions from npc's is something I want as well.  Deviously helpless does that for enemies, but the normal population of skyrim is happy to ask me to vanquish a dragon singlehandedly invade a fortress when I'm all trussed up.  While it was hilarious the first time, it gets old fast.

Anyway... I've currently got the code to detect armbinders, gags and blindfolds; time to write some dialogue.  :)

Even enemy NPCs don't react all that well to armbinders; the best I can hope for is that they run up and rape me due to Deviously Helpless, after which they will 100% of the time just put the armbinder back on and let me go again. I'm not faulting DH for this of course, it adds more than what was there previous, but I'm just always hungry for more options, such as possibly being robbed/raped, or being put in a leash and made to follow the bandits, sold to another NPC somewhere, or any number of things. I'm sure this is all pretty complicated to make happen though.

Certainly the worst are friendly NPCs, who don't react at all unless you talk to them and specifically ask for help, and then only have 2 possible reactions... either they laugh at you and basically refuse to help, or they help and demand sex in payment. But even that is better than what they do when you are gagged or blindfolded, which is absolutely not react at all!

This could be a "friendly" NPC version of Devious Helpless.

Any plan to expand beyond the gag? I think Right now DDi handles asking NPC to get armbinder off if gag isn't present, and Gag Plus lets PC "talk" if there's ink and parchment present.

Even enemy NPCs don't react all that well to armbinders; the best I can hope for is that they run up and rape me due to Deviously Helpless, after which they will 100% of the time just put the armbinder back on and let me go again. I'm not faulting DH for this of course, it adds more than what was there previous, but I'm just always hungry for more options, such as possibly being robbed/raped, or being put in a leash and made to follow the bandits, sold to another NPC somewhere, or any number of things. I'm sure this is all pretty complicated to make happen though.

This is something that could be added through SD+ with Death Alternative.  This already has slavery and robbery scenarios.  It might not be a huge effort to add new triggers for those.

Maybe some enterprising modder could ask SkyrimLL or the Death Alternative guy if there's a way to trigger their scenarios through dialog.  That way NPCs could give you a "surrender or die" type option without having to attack you.

This is something that could be added through SD+ with Death Alternative.  This already has slavery and robbery scenarios.  It might not be a huge effort to add new triggers for those.

Maybe some enterprising modder could ask SkyrimLL or the Death Alternative guy if there's a way to trigger their scenarios through dialog.  That way NPCs could give you a "surrender or die" type option without having to attack you.

There is definitely a way to do this through dialogue, and I can assure you things like that will be coming, but the goal right now is to make the slavery aspect a little more fun and exciting for the player before they are forced into it in more ways.

I know that SD+ can be triggered through dialogue, because it already has a way to do so in the current version. If you are wearing a collar (or maybe other devices, not sure), you'll have an option when speaking to NPCs, "I need a strong hand to guide me". Selecting that will basically have you handing yourself over to that character and becoming their slave willingly.

I don't know if DA could be initialized through dialogue, but I imagine it's possible it could be added. Jonjonzz seems to know something! ^_^

Love the general idea of this mod. I have been thinking of a nice mechanism to substitute for the struggle myself. Stuggling is a fairly boring mechanism after all. Also not very realistic, for armbinders are a farily unescapble sort of bondage, so the very thought that you could shake one off is a tad odd. The option to make it removeable only by friendly NPCs via dialogue occurred to me too, but in the end it could be that you get restrained pretty far out in the wild (particularly if using Submit/DD as a replacment for death). Mind you that wearing an armbinder disables fast travel, so that would be -quite- the punishment if it happens to you in one of Skyrim's more remote areas.

As for gag removal, how about making the chance whether you get help or raped depended on the NPC's morality level? It would make sense that nice NPCs would go "Awww, you poor thing, let me help you!" and less nice would take advantage of the Deviously Helpless sort.

The jail thing makes sense to me, but -only- if the gag isn't the only restraint worn. A gag by itself renders nobody helpless, so I'd check for other restraints (e.g. armbinder or cuffs) before making the NPCs take the player to jail.