I agree getting DD item off should be a challenge but when gag and blind call bring a game to a halt too and even mean death if you use mod like ineed from needing food and water or the rebuff form privite need with will give you heavy rebuff and unable to use Sleathy style when you can't get and anal plug to removed to be able to poop plus succubus type character need to have sex at some point too.

On the the other side beable to get all the DD item off simplify take away there effence and fun for the challage and limitations of having them on.

So a balance between the two side is needed and finding that balance is tricky where the challenge and limit of the DD items is fun but does end up killing you character or make them unable to go on with the story. I even more challanging if you are Lise game overhaul mods. Requiem mod be a perfix example stince that mod made you think how you want to level and what tactics you will use to defect your foes. Even bandit can defeat you earily on that mod if you don't have a plan to fight then as a resolve that make getting keys even more of a fun challage.

That being said another way to give the balance and keep the fun is to have event where blindfold is removed but at a price where your have to complete a quest after it remove to get out of being in a more handle position or have will have a bounty add if you don't. Some can see this as a challenge to have the Dragonborn to do a favor for them. Also keep in mind on the lore the dragon born is seen as a great hero to the Nords form tradatations so Nords would be more likely to help once they know you are Dragonborn. Tados being Dragonborn was what greatly help him get the backing of skyrim and Nords on enemy side to back him instead after all.

Another way is to have an event where a noc will remove the gag and blindfold so the player can eat and drink but then place then back on if the player try to leave the area. One way to do this is to have the thief crossing area where you have the option to pay to get by have and option where they will ungag the play and let them have food and drink if them be their toy as they eat. But then re-gag and re-blindfold the play when they try to leave but have the option to sneak away from then or to use Speechcraft to talk then into letting them leave with out being gaged and blindfolded again. This would also be the perfix time to put a unremovable armbinder on the player and follower stince a smart gang of bandit isn't able to let a possable threat the change to kill them. That was if you sneak away you then need to find someone to remove the armbinder.

I hope this help give you other possable idea for this mod. This mod was badly need for more fun interacted on gagged character and make gag fun to have on instead of a oh no Suggle.

I agree getting DD item off should be a challenge but when gag and blind call bring a game to a halt too and even mean death if you use mod like ineed from needing food and water or the rebuff form privite need with will give you heavy rebuff and unable to use Sleathy style when you can't get and anal plug to removed to be able to poop plus succubus type character need to have sex at some point too.

To me, if you are going to impose all of these extra restrictions on yourself with the penalty of death, i think its on you to tune them to a level you're comfortable with.  if you are going to set it so your player can die if they don't poop in time, you cant expect the entire world of mods to change just so your personal mix of mods isn't too harsh for you (instead change the settings so you cant die from constipation, or realize that getting belted is a life and death situation and set up ways to free yourself using dd ftm or anti dd league.  and on another hand, if you have it set up so getting gagged will get you killed in short order, then dont set your mods so every bandit is carrying around a gag just waiting to slap it on you (or set your stuff to not kill you so fast!)  if the mod you want is just going to let any npc remove the items, why not just console yourself a stack of keys for use at any time?

This seems to be a fine addition to the DD mods. I wonder if this would have any effect on GagSFX? I assume not since it modifies the moaning voices during a Sexlab animation into a proper gagged sound.

In any case, another outcome would have bounty put on your character instead of being sent straight to jail. That way we can have a bit of a chase between the guards and you :)

Its probably in the works but just in case, how about hooking the mod to the level of arousal? Sexlab Dangerous Nights also have something called morality, so maybe you could ask around how to implement it to set the conditions of different outcomes.

The next idea I think would be a long stretch, but I would like to throw it out in case a slavery framework of some kind is implemented;

An innkeeper might also restrain and charge patrons for having their way with your character for a period of time, before throwing you out of the inn (or in the wilds) with or without unlocking the bindings on you, Hopefully your inventory is not missing anything valuable.

To me, if you are going to impose all of these extra restrictions on yourself with the penalty of death, i think its on you to tune them to a level you're comfortable with.  if you are going to set it so your player can die if they don't poop in time, you cant expect the entire world of mods to change just so your personal mix of mods isn't too harsh for you (instead change the settings so you cant die from constipation, or realize that getting belted is a life and death situation and set up ways to free yourself using dd ftm or anti dd league.  and on another hand, if you have it set up so getting gagged will get you killed in short order, then dont set your mods so every bandit is carrying around a gag just waiting to slap it on you (or set your stuff to not kill you so fast!)  if the mod you want is just going to let any npc remove the items, why not just console yourself a stack of keys for use at any time?

I like the possibilities that this mod offers outside of combat.  I've always thought it strange that my PC was able to massacre hundreds of bandits while tied up.  I'm even playing with Skyrim Unbound so I'm not even the dragonborn in this playthru.  I agree that NPCs shouldn't be taking off items every time you meet them.  In fact, most of them shouldn't be able to IMO.  But they can occasionally offer some help such as food, and there is the danger of approaching the wrong NPC and suffering the consequences.  In fact, I think most NPCs should probably not react well to an escaped slave.  Approaching NPCs should be one of your possible options while starving or dying.

Super cool dude, no more seeing every single one of the Immersive Patrols NPCs just walking on the road and not being able to ask them for help because of the gag. Great idea. 

I was wondering, is there a script or something that exists which could trigger the gagged sound every time you talk to an NPC while wearing a gag ? Just like, the audio "mmph" to go with the written "mmph" yaknow

Aelie I was try to said it should be balance where The item limit you character but not to the should not limit to the point where a character dies or can't go on with the game. My iPad like to remove word I type down when I hit post at times.

Aelie I was try to said it should be balance where The item limit you character but not to the should not limit to the point where a character dies or can't go on with the game. My iPad like to remove word I type down when I hit post at times.

Yes, Balance is good. But Aelie's point is that the balance will depend on what other mods you have installed, what config options you have set in all the mods. You can't expect irquih to balance his mod out of the box so that it provides a perfect counterbalance to all the other mods you happen to run with, with whatever configs you happen to have set on them, and your play style and skill level. The best he can do is balance it for his mods, his playstyle and skill level. What most of these mods do have however is the ability to configure their parameters so that you can achieve this balance for your game. Is being gagged too dangerous? Either configure the mods that will give you a chance to escape to make it easier, or configure the needs mods to give you more time to escape. Or find other ways to cope, perhaps you start keeping some spare keys in your home rather than selling all your spares to a shop. This may mean you need to invest in a home earlier. There are a lot of possibilities.

In short, don't ask irquih to provide you with a mod perfectly balanced for your game. Ask to be given the tools so that you can tune the mod to provide for your perfect balance. The post just before yours that started this dicussion was by me and a good example of this. I suggested that irquih add per device chances of removal, and a suggestion on how to implement this. From a needs perspective, someone who needs to eat and poop will need to get both gags and chastity belts off. Someone else who has configured to just need food, but not to poop can get away with just having gags fairly easy, and chastiy belts hard.

Yesterday and today I spent on converting my game from NMM to Mod Organizer; so didn't do any modding.  However that is now complete (and works too, I managed to get into a bad situation too (Frostfall + rain + only wearing devices, *shiver*shiver* (*die*, if I had that enabled)...).

Anyway, will write code tomorrow. :cool:

I would like to make a suggestion to keep in mind as you progress in coding your mod. It would be nice, once the mod supports removing multiple different types of gear, if the chance that an NPC will help you out of a piece of gear can vary with the gear type. This would also require that the NPC be willing to remove some pieces, but not all. I can imagine that different people will have different mods and play styles. For one person, getting out of a chastity belt may be a high priority gameplay wise. Some nasty plugs and/or deviously helpless could put them at a significant disadvantage in dealing with enemies. Someone else may not have that issue, and really like the idea of their character stuck in a chastity belt for an in game month, but still needs to get a gag off to keep moving. Advances in DDi or other mods may someday make the cuffs more debilitating and change the need for removal in the future.

So perhaps after the PC finds a good samaritan willing to help, the mod then checks each piece to see if it will be removed. This could be a simple 0-100% set in MCM for each piece to see if it will come off. Perhaps also a tick mark if it should be blacksmith only. Then if there is still gear left on, have the NPC something like "You just look to sexy in that belt to take it off" or perhaps wound the PC slightly and say "Sorry, everything else seems to be too tight, I can't get it off." Might also want a cooldown after getting a piece off that will apply a -50% chance to remove more pieces, to discourage spamming everyone in town to get it all off. The cooldown may also increase the possibility of getting a "bad" result when asking for help.

I like this suggestion a lot, will implement.  Thanks. :)

On the the other side beable to get all the DD item off simplify take away there effence and fun for the challage and limitations of having them on.

So a balance between the two side is needed and finding that balance is tricky where the challenge and limit of the DD items is fun but does end up killing you character or make them unable to go on with the story. I even more challanging if you are Lise game overhaul mods. Requiem mod be a perfix example stince that mod made you think how you want to level and what tactics you will use to defect your foes. Even bandit can defeat you earily on that mod if you don't have a plan to fight then as a resolve that make getting keys even more of a fun challage.

That being said another way to give the balance and keep the fun is to have event where blindfold is removed but at a price where your have to complete a quest after it remove to get out of being in a more handle position or have will have a bounty add if you don't. Some can see this as a challenge to have the Dragonborn to do a favor for them. Also keep in mind on the lore the dragon born is seen as a great hero to the Nords form tradatations so Nords would be more likely to help once they know you are Dragonborn. Tados being Dragonborn was what greatly help him get the backing of skyrim and Nords on enemy side to back him instead after all.

Another way is to have an event where a noc will remove the gag and blindfold so the player can eat and drink but then place then back on if the player try to leave the area. One way to do this is to have the thief crossing area where you have the option to pay to get by have and option where they will ungag the play and let them have food and drink if them be their toy as they eat. But then re-gag and re-blindfold the play when they try to leave but have the option to sneak away from then or to use Speechcraft to talk then into letting them leave with out being gaged and blindfolded again. This would also be the perfix time to put a unremovable armbinder on the player and follower stince a smart gang of bandit isn't able to let a possable threat the change to kill them. That was if you sneak away you then need to find someone to remove the armbinder.

I hope this help give you other possable idea for this mod. This mod was badly need for more fun interacted on gagged character and make gag fun to have on instead of a oh no Suggle.

I do love to integrate more into the main world.  However that is something I'm not considering until after I have released a 1.0 version.  I will keep it in mind. :)

This seems to be a fine addition to the DD mods. I wonder if this would have any effect on GagSFX? I assume not since it modifies the moaning voices during a Sexlab animation into a proper gagged sound.

In any case, another outcome would have bounty put on your character instead of being sent straight to jail. That way we can have a bit of a chase between the guards and you :)

Its probably in the works but just in case, how about hooking the mod to the level of arousal? Sexlab Dangerous Nights also have something called morality, so maybe you could ask around how to implement it to set the conditions of different outcomes.

The next idea I think would be a long stretch, but I would like to throw it out in case a slavery framework of some kind is implemented;

An innkeeper might also restrain and charge patrons for having their way with your character for a period of time, before throwing you out of the inn (or in the wilds) with or without unlocking the bindings on you, Hopefully your inventory is not missing anything valuable.

I have so far not noticed any incompatibilities with GagSFX.  With regards to sexlab, all I do is call the StartSex function and filter the animation list, which are both operations that shouldn't be affected by, nor affect other mods.  I will try to put the sound effects ('Mmph!' sound) into the mod this weekend (no promises though).

Having checked a bit more into how the jail system in Skyrim works, I noticed:

- guards broadcast that it may not be a good idea to talk to them ("Hey, I know you" greeting).

- if you bounty is high enough, guards will approach you

- regardless, you always have the option to try and run away.  Or massacre the guards, if that's more your thing.

So from that, I would say my current method of jailing the player is way too sudden.  What I hoped to do (and wrote in my design doc) was the NPC actually summoning guards, sortof how trespassing works.  In other words, you can flee before the guards arrive or otherwise try to avoid capture.

Regarding the innkeeper idea: I will keep it in mind, but it won't happen before 1.0 is released.

I like the possibilities that this mod offers outside of combat.  I've always thought it strange that my PC was able to massacre hundreds of bandits while tied up.  I'm even playing with Skyrim Unbound so I'm not even the dragonborn in this playthru.  I agree that NPCs shouldn't be taking off items every time you meet them.  In fact, most of them shouldn't be able to IMO.  But they can occasionally offer some help such as food, and there is the danger of approaching the wrong NPC and suffering the consequences.  In fact, I think most NPCs should probably not react well to an escaped slave.  Approaching NPCs should be one of your possible options while starving or dying.

I agree with Aelie, in that if you have set up a harsher Skyrim, it's primarily your responsibility to survive (whether that is through in-game wits or tweaking settings).  But do let me know if you miss a tool that you need to get this tweaked right.  Anyway, traveller_phi mentioned this is his post as well.

"I've always thought it strange that my PC was able to massacre hundreds of bandits while tied up."  Try upping the difficulty level. ;)  I moved from singlehandedly conquering entire fortresses to running away at seeing 2 bandits playing a game of cards.

But seriously, I do like NPCs reacting a bit more natural to my devious state.

Super cool dude, no more seeing every single one of the Immersive Patrols NPCs just walking on the road and not being able to ask them for help because of the gag. Great idea. 

I was wondering, is there a script or something that exists which could trigger the gagged sound every time you talk to an NPC while wearing a gag ? Just like, the audio "mmph" to go with the written "mmph" yaknow

There is an audio, I think.  I simply didn't check any further than being vaguely aware of its existence.  I do intend to hook it up to the Mmph parts of the dialogue (so there'll be at least 1 actor that makes some noise). ;)

Yes, Balance is good. But Aelie's point is that the balance will depend on what other mods you have installed, what config options you have set in all the mods. You can't expect irquih to balance his mod out of the box so that it provides a perfect counterbalance to all the other mods you happen to run with, with whatever configs you happen to have set on them, and your play style and skill level. The best he can do is balance it for his mods, his playstyle and skill level. What most of these mods do have however is the ability to configure their parameters so that you can achieve this balance for your game. Is being gagged too dangerous? Either configure the mods that will give you a chance to escape to make it easier, or configure the needs mods to give you more time to escape. Or find other ways to cope, perhaps you start keeping some spare keys in your home rather than selling all your spares to a shop. This may mean you need to invest in a home earlier. There are a lot of possibilities.

In short, don't ask irquih to provide you with a mod perfectly balanced for your game. Ask to be given the tools so that you can tune the mod to provide for your perfect balance. The post just before yours that started this dicussion was by me and a good example of this. I suggested that irquih add per device chances of removal, and a suggestion on how to implement this. From a needs perspective, someone who needs to eat and poop will need to get both gags and chastity belts off. Someone else who has configured to just need food, but not to poop can get away with just having gags fairly easy, and chastiy belts hard.

Totally agree with this and will try to provide options that will make balancing doable.

(By the way, I'm a "she", not a "he".) :P

Running into a problem. If I talk to a npc and they decide to rape me, afterwards I lose control of my character. Can't move at all.

- Is this problem only with my mod, or also with mods like deviously helpless/defeat/submit?

- Do you have the free camera option turned on in sexlab?  (In which case, does it persist if you turn that option off?)

The only special part I do regarding starting the sex scene, is that I try to filter the animations (which admittedly needs more work).

Yesterday and today I spent on converting my game from NMM to Mod Organizer; so didn't do any modding.  However that is now complete (and works too, I managed to get into a bad situation too (Frostfall + rain + only wearing devices, *shiver*shiver* (*die*, if I had that enabled)...).

Anyway, will write code tomorrow. :cool:

I agree with Aelie, in that if you have set up a harsher Skyrim, it's primarily your responsibility to survive (whether that is through in-game wits or tweaking settings).  But do let me know if you miss a tool that you need to get this tweaked right.  Anyway, traveller_phi mentioned this is his post as well.

"I've always thought it strange that my PC was able to massacre hundreds of bandits while tied up."  Try upping the difficulty level. ;)  I moved from singlehandedly conquering entire fortresses to running away at seeing 2 bandits playing a game of cards.

But seriously, I do like NPCs reacting a bit more natural to my devious state.

I was considering going for a no-kill run to make things super hard so difficulty setting doesn't change too much!   :P  But yeah, I understand that you can't make the mod to fit everyone's play styles.  As for suggesting new ideas though...

1. I was thinking along similar lines for the "jail system" idea.  Maybe have the NPC tie you up and then run to find the guards.  All though that might take a lot more work than just using the vanilla guard calls.  I know that animations such as hogties already exist so that might make it easier.
  2. a possible additional random encounter when Mmph-ing at people could be for them to assume you are a slave sent to run an errand for them.  So they might give you a delivery quest of some sort.  They may also put something on you as an incentive to speed the delivery  :lol:   Bounty could go up if you don't do it in time or lose the item or maybe send the dreaded bounty hunters  :s

Pretty interesting mod, I love that I can even let my followers decide what they want to do with me ;)

Speaking of configuration, would it be possible to add some way of adjusting the probabilities for each event to the MCM?

I have to say *thanks!* This is an excellent mod, adding functionality that I think should have been in DD from the start (no offense Min... one can't always think of everything).

I play with Submit+Progression and CapturedDreams, so... armbinder, gag, and blindfold are a frequent occurence.

This mod rebalances it a bit, and makes the integration a lot more natural.

On this topic, I have a couple of bug reports and suggestions.

Bugs:

- the latex devices seem to be incompletely recognized: the armbinder gets removed, but not the armcuffs

- I had an npc try to remove the leather legcuffs and not succeed, but then I had two of them, equipped, in my inventory

- no one seems to be willing to help you with a blindfold if you are not also gagged

Suggestions:

- have npcs randomly initiate the dialogue with you (force-greet) when they are in the mood to abuse your situation

- have stronger items (metal) only be removable by smiths

- gards should be generally helpfull if you have no bounty, except maybe in riften where they would request a bribe

- (idea for expansion) thalmor patrols could capture you instead of helping

- integrate deviously helpless functionality in this mod

Whew, I know that's a lot...

Edit: typo squishing

[snip for brevity]

I was considering going for a no-kill run to make things super hard so difficulty setting doesn't change too much!   :P  But yeah, I understand that you can't make the mod to fit everyone's play styles.  As for suggesting new ideas though...

1. I was thinking along similar lines for the "jail system" idea.  Maybe have the NPC tie you up and then run to find the guards.  All though that might take a lot more work than just using the vanilla guard calls.  I know that animations such as hogties already exist so that might make it easier.
  2. a possible additional random encounter when Mmph-ing at people could be for them to assume you are a slave sent to run an errand for them.  So they might give you a delivery quest of some sort.  They may also put something on you as an incentive to speed the delivery  :lol:   Bounty could go up if you don't do it in time or lose the item or maybe send the dreaded bounty hunters  :s

Vanilla jail function is a function that basically teleports you to jail.  The real difference in vanilla is that there is a dialog/quest that happens before it (thus allowing you to evade it).  I do have some ideas for the jailing thing (including adding support for Prison Overhaul) but that's a post 1.0 thing.

Suggestion 3 in your post is kinda empty.  I guess that wasn't intentional?

Pretty interesting mod, I love that I can even let my followers decide what they want to do with me ;)

Speaking of configuration, would it be possible to add some way of adjusting the probabilities for each event to the MCM?

Working on that now.  It's kinda discouraging to notice that the CK doesn't have proper datastructures support (I just want to create a struct :@ ).  So instead I'll just use a collection of quests to manage all that. :(

I have to say *thanks!* This is an excellent mod, adding functionality that I think should have been in DD from the start (no offense Min... one can't always think of everything).

I play with Submit+Progression and CapturedDreams, so... armbinder, gag, and blindfold are a frequent occurence.

This mod rebalances it a bit, and makes the integration a lot more natural.

On this topic, I have a couple of bug reports and suggestions.

Bugs:

- the latex devices seem to be incompletely recognized: the armbinder gets removed, but not the armcuffs

- I had an npc try to remove the leather legcuffs and not succeed, but then I had two of them, equipped, in my inventory

- no one seems to be willing to help you with a blindfold if you are not also gagged

Suggestions:

- have npcs randomly initiate the dialogue with you (force-greet) when they are in the mood to abuse your situation

- have stronger items (metal) only be removable by smiths

- gards should be generally helpfull if you have no bounty, except maybe in riften where they would request a bribe

- (idea for expansion) thalmor patrols could capture you instead of helping

- integrate deviously helpless functionality in this mod

Whew, I know that's a lot...

Edit: typo squishing

Re bugs:

- armcuffs/legcuffs etc are not implemented at the moment.  Neither are the belt/bra/harness.

- currently the only dialogue change is for when you're gagged.  I agree that I should implement something for non-gagged dialogue as well.  (Currently the existing armbinder dialogue from DD-Integration does all the non-gagged dialogue additions.)

Re suggestions:

- force-greet, will keep in mind for later

- smiths: MCM menu will gain ability to config blacksmith requirements per item category.  There is however no easy way to distinguish between metal and non-metal items.  I'll keep the leather vs metal issue in mind, but no promises.  I'm trying to restrict all functionality to keywords, so later expansions will work without any effort on my part (think someone adding ebony cuffs, for instance).

- helpful guards: will try to add something to MCM menu to make this configurable, will keep in mind faction per guard

- thalmor capturing: I don't think the Thalmor would do that; they make a habit of parading their prisoners around, to give the empire a bad name ("empire says it's fine that we get rid of Thalos followers, go bother them if you don't like it").  In fact, if you're with the stormcloaks, I suspect they would be more willing to help you out instead...

- deviously helpless integration: I don't think I get that part.  Deviously helpless deals with enemies, I deal with non-enemies.

There does exist this problem where, after Defeat/Submit/Helpless have done their thing, enemies are temporarily friendly (and thus my mod allows you to ask them to remove the stuff they added a minute ago).  That should be fixed ofcourse, but I haven't thought on how to fix that.

[snip for brevity]

Vanilla jail function is a function that basically teleports you to jail.  The real difference in vanilla is that there is a dialog/quest that happens before it (thus allowing you to evade it).  I do have some ideas for the jailing thing (including adding support for Prison Overhaul) but that's a post 1.0 thing.

Suggestion 3 in your post is kinda empty.  I guess that wasn't intentional?

ummm...    3.  Mmph?

There is an audio, I think. I simply didn't check any further than being vaguely aware of its existence. I do intend to hook it up to the Mmph parts of the dialogue (so there'll be at least 1 actor that makes some noise).

Yes! I have GagsSFX installed, and it works well for NPCs, maybe look into hooking this in?

Re bugs:

- armcuffs/legcuffs etc are not implemented at the moment.  Neither are the belt/bra/harness.

Not sure that the dialog was trying to help me with the cuffs (although at the time this was the only thing left equipped), but the item duplication coincided with this... Might be something strange happening with the device removal?

Re suggestions:

- deviously helpless integration: I don't think I get that part.  Deviously helpless deals with enemies, I deal with non-enemies.

There does exist this problem where, after Defeat/Submit/Helpless have done their thing, enemies are temporarily friendly (and thus my mod allows you to ask them to remove the stuff they added a minute ago).  That should be fixed of course, but I haven't thought on how to fix that.

The way I see it, it's not a problem that needs to be fixed, it's a (partially implemented) feature: adapting the reactions of NPCs to *what* they are, regardless of whether vanilla Skyrim says they are hostile or friendly.

Bandits have no reason to try to kill you if you are "helpless" (this was Srende's idea for Deviously Helpless), but they will certainly try to rob you and take advantage of you, by nature. If you are reckless (or desperate) enough to go near them... your mistake :) they won't help you, but just take advantage of you. Other human types also have little interest in killing you outright: bounty hunters have a use for you (nicely "tucked in"), vampires can use you as food that doesn't run or struggle.

Domesticated animals can't help you, and should just ignore you... or try to hump you if you have Aroused Creatures around.

Of course, if you cross the path of a wolf, a troll, or a dragon... for those, you are just food and should be killed.

Running into a problem. If I talk to a npc and they decide to rape me, afterwards I lose control of my character. Can't move at all.

- Is this problem only with my mod, or also with mods like deviously helpless/defeat/submit?

- Do you have the free camera option turned on in sexlab?  (In which case, does it persist if you turn that option off?)

The only special part I do regarding starting the sex scene, is that I try to filter the animations (which admittedly needs more work).

Only with this mod. And found out it doesn't happen if I disable automatic free camera in Sexlab option. It does persist if I turn it off after having it on before the action.

Re suggestions:

Wanted to respond to this in particular... be very careful with force-greets. It sounds good in theory, and it's a way to make it seem like people are being more responsive to the situation that the player has found herself in, but force-greets can quickly get intrusive when you're trying to do something else.

Just need to be judicious with them... limit the NPCs who could possibly force-greet, or else maybe put a cool down on when a force-greet can happen after one has already happened... that kinda thing.

Re suggestions:

Wanted to respond to this in particular... be very careful with force-greets. It sounds good in theory, and it's a way to make it seem like people are being more responsive to the situation that the player has found herself in, but force-greets can quickly get intrusive when you're trying to do something else.

Just need to be judicious with them... limit the NPCs who could possibly force-greet, or else maybe put a cool down on when a force-greet can happen after one has already happened... that kinda thing.

A good example of force greet is Bynjolf.  He will wait until you are finished speaking to a NPC.  Though he is relentless giving the PC his quest.  He will follow you around like a stalker!  :lol:

Re suggestions:

A good example of force greet is Bynjolf.  He will wait until you are finished speaking to a NPC.  Though he is relentless giving the PC his quest.  He will follow you around like a stalker!  :lol:

He will also forcibly give you the quest if you've been arrested due to Prison Overhaul and are gagged and in the stocks...  

There is an audio, I think. I simply didn't check any further than being vaguely aware of its existence. I do intend to hook it up to the Mmph parts of the dialogue (so there'll be at least 1 actor that makes some noise).

Yes! I have GagsSFX installed, and it works well for NPCs, maybe look into hooking this in?

Re bugs:

Not sure that the dialog was trying to help me with the cuffs (although at the time this was the only thing left equipped), but the item duplication coincided with this... Might be something strange happening with the device removal?

Re suggestions:

There does exist this problem where, after Defeat/Submit/Helpless have done their thing, enemies are temporarily friendly (and thus my mod allows you to ask them to remove the stuff they added a minute ago).  That should be fixed of course, but I haven't thought on how to fix that.

The way I see it, it's not a problem that needs to be fixed, it's a (partially implemented) feature: adapting the reactions of NPCs to *what* they are, regardless of whether vanilla Skyrim says they are hostile or friendly.

Bandits have no reason to try to kill you if you are "helpless" (this was Srende's idea for Deviously Helpless), but they will certainly try to rob you and take advantage of you, by nature. If you are reckless (or desperate) enough to go near them... your mistake :) they won't help you, but just take advantage of you. Other human types also have little interest in killing you outright: bounty hunters have a use for you (nicely "tucked in"), vampires can use you as food that doesn't run or struggle.

Domesticated animals can't help you, and should just ignore you... or try to hump you if you have Aroused Creatures around.

Of course, if you cross the path of a wolf, a troll, or a dragon... for those, you are just food and should be killed.

Ok, first of all, I want to know how you did that inline commenting!  Please tell me, I beg you.  (It'll make my responses so much clearer.)  To illustrate how much I want to know...

Re GagSFX: it isn't hard to integrate (probably 15 minutes of work).  I actually have a PM that tells me how to hook Mmph audio in.  I meant that it's just that I haven't gotten around to it yet. :)

Re cuffs: the current help dialogue will trigger even if there's nothing NPCs can help you with.  The phrase "I don't think there's anything I can help you with." is mainly there to indicate the NPC can't do anything more.  Part of the reason NPCs say this, is to let you know that they don't have the right functionality implemented; i.e. there'll be no point in asking another NPC, since they'll hit the same problem.  The device removal code is actually rather good: it does extensively test before removal if an item is removable (in theory, it shouldn't remove the spriggan armor from you, for instance).

But yeah, NPCs are currently not smart enough to recognize cuffs etc.  An IQ upgrade will be done, but this has to wait until my current feature is implemented (see below).

Only with this mod. And found out it doesn't happen if I disable automatic free camera in Sexlab option. It does persist if I turn it off after having it on before the action.

I'm not knowledgeable on this subject.  All I can do is echo what I've heard other people say:

- automatic free camera is essentially the same as typing 'tfc' (toggle free camera) in the console

- I've heard (well, ok, read) people say not to use this (using exclamation marks, so it must be serious)

Apart from disabling the functionality, I can only recommend asking in the sexlab support topic.  In which case you want to report the following:

- the rape is triggered at the beginning of the dialogue (i.e. the NPC will say his/her goodbye line while the rape code starts running)
- you are a victim
- whether or not you have 'disable victim controls' configured in sexlab
- the rape is started with an animation set (may or may not be empty) using the StartSex call

Please make a good bug report:

- attach your papyrus log

- check the support thread to see if similar issues have been given a response, especially if it is a known issue

- be polite :)

- be prepared to test intermediate solutions or something to reproduce the problem (if you don't want to do that, state so clearly and consider not filing a bug report)

- I think there is a beta of a new sexlab framework, please try to reproduce the problem with that version (ashal will be more likely to fix that version than the current release)

I'm providing this information mainly just in case you need a checklist.  It's basically my unix knowledge, remapped to skyrim.

Re suggestions:

I'll be very careful, I don't want to recreate Noober.  Thanks for the warning though.  It's very easy to overlook that during testing.

Re suggestions:

He will also forcibly give you the quest if you've been arrested due to Prison Overhaul and are gagged and in the stocks...  

Who's Bynjolf?

Anyway... no update today, sorry.

So instead, I'll give you this screenshot of what I'm working on:

ll_config_0001.png

The basic idea is that each item gets a menu like that.  Will probably take me a couple of days to implement for the current items (with the advantage that after that, it should be relatively easy to add new items; just like adding the gag was kinda easy after I had the blindfold working). :)

But at the moment it doesn't even properly display the slider, so yeah, gotta squash some bugs there. :D

Ok, the duplication bbb-bug I hhhh-had earlier migh be due to Captured Dreams (I'll ask Veladarius about that...) as I seem to have different versions of the same restraints between CD and Submit+DD+Progression... strange.

Ok, first of all, I want to know how you did that inline commenting! Please tell me, I beg you. (It'll make my responses so much clearer.) To illustrate how much I want to know...

On pc, I deactivate the visual formatting to get the full bb code (there is a button at the top left of the edit bar). On mobile (like now) I am already in the bb code because there is no visual edit, so... Then I type in the quote end tag and copy the quote start tag.

The basic idea is that each item gets a menu like that. Will probably take me a couple of days to implement for the current items (with the advantage that after that, it should be relatively easy to add new items; just like adding the gag was kinda easy after I had the blindfold working). :)

But at the moment it doesn't even properly display the slider, so yeah, gotta squash some bugs there. :D

Wheeee! customization!!! yay!

Tried the mod yesterday, excellent work :).

I gave up trying to mod Skyrim, so no idea how difficult a switch to toggle the mod on/off during play would be to implement. Either via hotkey (like in working girl for whore mode to switch on/off) or MCM toggle.

But such a toggle might be quite useful in the near future since Skyrimll will eventually replace the ZAZ-restraints with DD-restraints in SD+ and if you are enslaved it shouldn't be possible to talk your slavers into releasing you.

Maybe once Skyrimll is done with the replacing the restraints there could be a chance that you get sent back to your master instead of getting help if you "Mmpfh" :)

XXX (that's shorthand for TODO, which is shorthand for "things I haven't implemented yet, because I'm a lazy bum")
- people may require reimbursement to help you out of restraints (I run a business here, you'll have to pay!)

An idea for this point could be to ask Veladarius about his plans with captured dreams. Maybe there could be an interaction between both mods since you can remove devious devices in the captured dreams shop for the price of 4000 per item. My idea would be that the master from captured dreams franchises the right to remove devices to one person per hold, either the blacksmith or innkeeper.

And finally could you make a non-gagged dialogue version too? Especially once you add the point from your todo list that people may add additional exciting items it would be so much more fun to ask for help with the armbinder with all your dialogue options instead of the current ones from DD. So sometimes when you wear only the armbinder you would end up also gagged and blindfolded then :)

I just wanted to stop in and say a big thank you for working on this.   

I think I saw this the first day you posted the topic, meant to come back and read it,  then forgot about it.  (Following the post now!!)   Saw it mentioned by someone in the sexlab quests thread, came here and just read through the thread and realized it is something I've been hoping for!

Nothing else to add at the moment, just that I like your ideas and where you are headed with it!