but the animations are three independent new animations or is one newDog animations with seven stage ? :)

is work only for Dog, Husky, Judha and DH Brute ? :blush:

The animations could be 3 independent animations. But Dayelyte stated he wanted them in one animation with 7 stages. And that is exactly how I put it into the game.

In 7.1 I implemented the first sequence with 3 stages. Now that is expanded to all 7 stages. Thats all there is to it.

And I always add animations through the API Ashal provided. So they are usable for other mods just like all other ones in Slexlab.

In this case the new animation set from Dayelyte is available for all dogs, Huskys, Wolves, Death Hounds in your game

dentarr - you said "If you think animation is not starting just press "space" and see if it runs then." When I do that, my PC is jumping, so I have to press SL's hotkey to enter into animation control. Is there another key (I didn't see it in MCM menu if there is one) to make it work?

Do you use Mod Organizer to install my mod?

If you cant switch to next stage with "space" then nothing is triggered at all. 

Use Matchmaker and check if you get a "fizzled" when you hit the critter...

but the animations are three independent new animations or is one newDog animations with seven stage ? :)

is work only for Dog, Husky, Judha and DH Brute ? :blush:

The animations could be 3 independent animations. But Dayelyte stated he wanted them in one animation with 7 stages. And that is exactly how I put it into the game.

In 7.1 I implemented the first sequence with 3 stages. Now that is expanded to all 7 stages. Thats all there is to it.

And I always add animations through the API Ashal provided. So they are usable for other mods just like all other ones in Slexlab.

In this case the new animation set from Dayelyte is available for all dogs, Huskys, Wolves, Death Hounds in your game

I can not wait to try it..! ^_^

zTIFX6r.gif

hi i am having CTD with more nasty critters 7.3. is there a list of all the files to manually delete the mod? i uninstalled 7.3 with NMM and yet i saw the esp in the plugin list afterwards? i am thinking there are some files left over somewhere which are conflicting maybe from versions before 7.0

hi i am having CTD with more nasty critters 7.3. is there a list of all the files to manually delete the mod? i uninstalled 7.3 with NMM and yet i saw the esp in the plugin list afterwards? i am thinking there are some files left over somewhere which are conflicting maybe from versions before 7.0

Names of the .esps havent changed in ... like forever.

For the names of the files in the mod just have a look inside the archive.

Have you followed install instructions (like btn2k3 summarized)?

And DONT use a Manager, copy-paste the stuff by hand if you have problems!

CTD is strange... maybe you should check your load order too

i searched for MNC in the skyrim folder (after removing the mod with NMM) and deleted everything that came up. FNIS now doesnt find MNC v?.? when i run. i am going to try reinstalling it and aroused creatures now. i am also looking at a few other mods but the order loot puts them in has changed a lot today and i have to move some armor packs down to the bottom to avoid having invisible armors. 

i searched for MNC in the skyrim folder (after removing the mod with NMM) and deleted everything that came up. FNIS now doesnt find MNC v?.? when i run. i am going to try reinstalling it and aroused creatures now. i am also looking at a few other mods but the order loot puts them in has changed a lot today and i have to move some armor packs down to the bottom to avoid having invisible armors. 

DONT forget to reinstall Sexlab first

oh i uninstalled all mods before the MNC search. now i am installing them all again. however i cant help myself from running FNIS after each mod is installed now. i think i am on about 82nd time i have run it. but i am now getting TO the main menu lol

i think the savegame is probably no hope of recovery since i took the opportunity to dump ECE and CGE and a few other mods i stopped using with that game anyway. probably better to start a new game anyway. fingers crossed that is. i am more than willing to do all this to get MNC working again with aroused creatures, its DEFINITELY wrth the effort!

Heh, just a recommendation on my part :D   Since the side and top positions don't have finishing animations, I figured they should probably just get bundled into one big group.   Entirely your call though, I have no issues in how they are used once released.

Heh, just a recommendation on my part :D   Since the side and top positions don't have finishing animations, I figured they should probably just get bundled into one big group.   Entirely your call though, I have no issues in how they are used once released.

is a good idea to group! ^_^

remains a bit of regret and the veil of sadness.. we will never know how it would have been able to be completed..! :(

could be a Nice way to close a chapter in Beauty! :heart:

germanicus, on 08 Aug 2014 - 9:22 PM, said:snapback.png

dentarr - you said "If you think animation is not starting just press "space" and see if it runs then." When I do that, my PC is jumping, so I have to press SL's hotkey to enter into animation control. Is there another key (I didn't see it in MCM menu if there is one) to make it work?

Answer:  I'm using NMM. Just used the MM spell on self and the horse and my follower and the horse. No fizzling.Both animations started and ended well.

Heh, just a recommendation on my part  :D   Since the side and top positions don't have finishing animations, I figured they should probably just get bundled into one big group.   Entirely your call though, I have no issues in how they are used once released.

Hey I wanna stay true to the vision of the creator. If something is intended to be a certain way I dont want to mess that up!

And I have to say it again. I love the Sideways  Scene! smiley-happy096.gif

Thanks again for the fast update dentarr.

If you don't mind my asking, what should the correct total number of FNIS animations picked up for 7_3 now with the new animations?

I dont mind at all. 22 animation sets. Didnt change from 7.2

germanicus, on 08 Aug 2014 - 9:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Answer:  I'm using NMM. Just used the MM spell on self and the horse and my follower and the horse. No fizzling.Both animations started and ended well.

So it works now. Cool. 

Great mod!

One problem: I can't seem to get the dragon penis model to work, it just continues to appear to use it's tail.

Judah is also hostile upon summoning for some reason

smiley-confused013.gif

Hostile???

Must be some incompatibilitys with other mods you use...

If you did check the Dragonpenis in the DIY section of NC then you might wanna try a newly started game and check. Sometimes Dragons dont like old savegames. Seriously.

Dentarr I know you're not the owner of 'defeat' but is the spriggan animations set to work upon defeat? because you have a few animations where the spriggan attacks the player.

Also could you say what other exotic creatures you are planning to add? 

I apologize in advance if this has been answered before, but using this mod most of the older creature animations are showing up on the animation list.

I've run FNIS and tried resetting the animation list but the older animations and the newest wolf ones aren't showing up in game.

dentarr, a question for you...

I'm still using MNC 6.4c. I've seen Saero's steps on page 36, post #701 on how he moved up to MNC 7 and beyond. I don't use Mod Manager, though. I've been manually installing the mod.

I'd really like to update the mod but don't want to go through the hassle of reinstalling the framework and the related SL mods I use. So my question is this... is it possible to update to the latest version of MNC by deleting the scripts and the PEX files from MNC 6.4c and then just manually copying everything over from MNC 7.3, run FNIS and resetting the animation registry?

I'm still using MNC 6.4c. I've seen Saero's steps on page 36, post #701 on how he moved up to MNC 7 and beyond. I don't use Mod Manager, though. I've been manually installing the mod.

I'd really like to update the mod but don't want to go through the hassle of reinstalling the framework and the related SL mods I use. So my question is this... is it possible to update to the latest version of MNC by deleting the scripts and the PEX files from MNC 6.4c and then just manually copying everything over from MNC 7.3, run FNIS and resetting the animation registry?

I would not recommend that.

You should reinstall SL because you need the basic behavior files for FNIS. If you had the pre 7.0 Mod installed and go to 7.0+ you will have lots of conflicts otherwise.

So you can try but you probably end in a world of pain...

It has nothing to do with scripts at all but with FNIS behavior files. 

I would not recommend that.

You should reinstall SL because you need the basic behavior files for FNIS. If you had the pre 7.0 Mod installed and go to 7.0+ you will have lots of conflicts otherwise.

So you can try but you probably end in a world of pain...

It has nothing to do with scripts at all but with FNIS behavior files. 

OK, well that explains a lot. I went from 64c to 7 without reinstalling SexLab. This is in MO.

I unchecked 64c in the left pane. That basically takes it out of the data folder and because it was loading AFTER SexLab, this reverts to the original SexLab behavior files.

Run FNIS (basically thinks it's a new SexLab install as nothing is there to overwrite the files)

Load save

Save again

Exit

Activate MNC 7 in left pane

Run FNIS (it now picks up the files from MNC which is overwriting the sexlab files)

Make sure MNC is activated in right pane

Load save

Reset Sexlab animation registry

Configure nude creatures, werewolves (just in case) and Hentai creatures

done.... go play :)

I'm still in test profiles but getting no errors doing this and no wonky behavior now that I've figured out that, for some reason, I have to NOT run FNIS directly from MO. I have to run FreeCommander in MO and then run FNIS from there.

I was expecting bad things to happen when I didn't reinstall SexLab. Your explanation clarifies why I didn't.

I am NOT recommending anyone deviates from dentarr's instructions. Just relating my experience thus far.

Understood. Thanks for the quick response. I think I'll try reinstalling SL then.

What would be the best strategy for removing MNC 6.4c as I don't use Mod Manager?

Will I be ok if I just remove the esps or do I need to remove the scripts and PEX files too?

If you just wanna upgrade do the following:

1) Reinstall SL

2) Install current version of MNC

3) Run FNIS

4) In game reset anim registry

This should be enough. Unless you switch to a different version of SL in this procedure... then you have to follow SL upgrade procedure.

I am NOT recommending anyone deviates from dentarr's instructions. Just relating my experience thus far.

Me neither! smiley-computer012.gif

Just thought I would upload a screenshot of Judah and my pc.
I had Hentai Pregnancy turned on and (foom!) he filled her up....

post-116858-0-03347800-1407615268_thumb.jpg

Thanks for combining all the nude creatures, hentai creatures and new creature animations into one mod.   Makes things easy to keep up with.

Awesome job and a lot of fun.

Now to hope someone comes up with a interspecies race-mod ;)

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for all the updates you've done with this.  Everything's been working mostly perfectly, I've just been having a bit of a trouble getting any hentai summons to change cells with my character. 

I can banish/resummon them after loading cells, but is that normally how its supposed to go or am I probably having a mod conflict somewhere? I want to adventure with Judah but he's being a bit of jerk about leaving areas.

I tried searching through this topic but didn't see any other posts about this, so I'm leaning more towards this is probably a conflict on my end somewhere.

Heh, just a recommendation on my part  :D   Since the side and top positions don't have finishing animations, I figured they should probably just get bundled into one big group.   Entirely your call though, I have no issues in how they are used once released.

Hey I wanna stay true to the vision of the creator. If something is intended to be a certain way I dont want to mess that up!

And I have to say it again. I love the Sideways  Scene! smiley-happy096.gif

is M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T-! :heart:

I would pay to have at least other two stage of Sideways, I say seriously..! :blush:

Chuckle. Where do you go with it after a slow -> fast cadence ? Faster cadence and explosion ? They both catch fire from the friction ? :)

Fus Ro In Flam Grav ! ( yeah showing my age now lol )

I can see a knotting / finishing scene perhaps but not visualizing another scene in between.