Cant verify that at all.... dont know if something relevant happened in SL1.59. But I neither touch the scripts in SL nor the Animation Registering of SL. So there is no cause why SL animations should be gone. 

Apart from that I add 3 different dog/wolf animation sets. Why only one of those should work makes no sense. 

Smells like some modmanager fubar to me....

here is the update. I returned to SL 158b. Ran FNIS, reseted animations in SL MCM, checked animations under toggle animations creatures sections, they were all enabled. I came to the same place again, Judah did the same thing, but to another NPC, and animations didn't want to trigger. When pressed SL's hotkey on one of the sex actors, to take control over positions and sex animations, I got all dog animations working. The only problem was initiating animations. That was happening in previous versions of the mod too, not with  every animal (dogs and horses) but mostly with horses.

OK, here is the situation: After resetting the animations in SL 1.59beta2, I summoned Judas dog in Whiterun's Drunken huntsman. He "jump" on Jenassa, thanks to aroused animals mod. But no dog animation worked except the new one. Switching actors positions, rotating actors and similar hot keys didn't help.

attachicon.gifScreenShot86.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot87.jpg

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Try it reset the animations registry, and enable the creatures animations on SexLab MCM menu optiom by default, all new SexLab version have creatures animation Off..!

Iuki, my friend, did that. I always do that when adding new animations as i said in my first post. :)

here is the update. I returned to SL 158b. Ran FNIS, reseted animations in SL MCM, checked animations under toggle animations creatures sections, they were all enabled. I came to the same place again, Judah did the same thing, but to another NPC, and animations didn't want to trigger. When pressed SL's hotkey on one of the sex actors, to take control over positions and sex animations, I got all dog animations working. The only problem was initiating animations. That was happening in previous versions of the mod too, not with  every animal (dogs and horses) but mostly with horses.

Well, it sometimes happens that the first stage of an animation doesnt trigger correctly and you just have to switch to the next stage "space" and back again "shift-space" to trigger it. HOWEVER that is not limited to my mod and I guess it is some initialization/timing issue in SL itself...

Well, it sometimes happens that the first stage of an animation doesnt trigger correctly and you just have to switch to the next stage "space" and back again "shift-space" to trigger it. HOWEVER that is not limited to my mod and I guess it is some initialization/timing issue in SL itself...

Thank you for the answer. Appreciate it.

I am getting the following FNIS conflicts. starting with version 7

7.1 did not change these.

uplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
 4 possible consistence issues

I am guessing this maybe in conflict with convient horses, as that is the only horse mod I have.

I'm still having issues I didn't have when I installed the various creature animation packs seperatly. The most recent issue is Papyrus logs flooded with messages of this kind:

[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[HentaiCreaturesQuest (210012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.findTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 419
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 110
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.onBeginState() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 146
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnActivate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 44
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
	[HentaiCreaturesQuest (210012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.findTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 419
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 110
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.onBeginState() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 146
	[ (21001828)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnActivate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 44
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp40"

I did run into a random Hentai troll at a summoning site near a dead necromancer on my travels, I was able to banish it. Are random hentai creature appearances intentional?

Hi,

I have a small problem: some animation are not working at all (especially the flame atronach and spriggan ones). I didn't want to use Hentai Creature, so I didn't install it. I think it might come from here. So I tried to load Hentai Creature, but I got a CTD. I don't have DragonBorn installed, this might be the issue if DB is required for HC to run. Any idea about how I could by-pass this? (without buying DB, I mean :P)

I'm still having issues I didn't have when I installed the various creature animation packs seperatly. The most recent issue is Papyrus logs flooded with messages of this kind:

[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[08/06/2014 - 08:51:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

I did run into a random Hentai troll at a summoning site near a dead necromancer on my travels, I was able to banish it. Are random hentai creature appearances intentional?

Hentai creatures is a mess, there are a few duplicates, odd behaviours, inconsistencies and bugs. I'd avoid using that esp altogether for now as it will cause problems and crashes.

uplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

I am guessing this maybe in conflict with convient horses, as that is the only horse mod I have.

Nothing to do with convenient horses. The conflict is between MNC and SexLabCreature, as it states at the end of each line. It's still present in 7.1.

Hi,

I have a small problem: some animation are not working at all (especially the flame atronach and spriggan ones). I didn't want to use Hentai Creature, so I didn't install it. I think it might come from here. So I tried to load Hentai Creature, but I got a CTD. I don't have DragonBorn installed, this might be the issue if DB is required for HC to run. Any idea about how I could by-pass this? (without buying DB, I mean :P)

Hentai creatures is in this mod, so do not install it separately. You should see it in the mcm.

I noticed on my last two toons. That training on the player does not repeat. Works fine repeating on follower and nearby npc, just not on player. I am using this mod to test a soul gem mod.

I have been slowly reinstalling all mods and testing. I devised to reinstall the game to do this. I have had to find alt mods for something's I wanted, but so far so good on your mod!!

I need help on here I don't know whats going on here but the Flame atronach and Spriggan the animation isn't doing nothing when I ask to train nothing happens same with the luker can any one  help me and tell me whats going on I don't understand whats going on I hope to get help here soon thx

make sure you install it manually, and is done correctly, then try resetting your sexlab animation registrey

Wait how do you install it manually? As in where do you get the files needed to animate the flame atronach and spriggan? Or did you mean just to put a check in the boxes for them?

when you download the mod it should have all the files u need just extract to the corresponding folder in data. tried to install the mod via NMM but it didnt do the animations for creatures that wern't from previous mods, but after i installed manually they seemed to work

Read post #724

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Hentai Creatures still has bugs. If it doesnt work for you like you want, dont use it. Its a seperate .esp. And has nothing to do with adding creature animations. So of course you dont get these errors from creature animation addons.

This mod does more then just adding animations.

Also the mentioned log entry might be bothersome but I dont see how that could cause you a crash.

On a side note: I implied it a few times and even mentioned it once or twice: Horny Dogs is NOT included here. Most of the stuff in Horny Dogs is redone by Leito and added in Creature Features and thus is part of this mod. But NOT ALL. So if you find some dog that is missing "something" switch to another model.

Dentarr - I just mention that Dawnguard armored huskies don't have penises in the case that none reported yet, and maybe you didn't know that issue. :)  I checked the posts, and there wasn't any report (maybe I missed one) about it.

So, far, I love this mod and I truly respect you and your hard work.

Just a simple question upon NC 7.1 install a message to overwrite files from Werewolf's 2.1 mod pops out the files are nif files .

Do we overwrite them or not ???

PS:  Also after install and run FNIS and make the consistence check this message appears as result :

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Just in case no one as reported this...

TY regards

Hey, dentarr. I observed that Xandero released his new spriggan animation. Do you plan on adding it?

Wasnt aware of that. Thanks for the info. And yes, of course I ll add them.

Just a simple question upon NC 7.1 install a message to overwrite files from Werewolf's 2.1 mod pops out the files are nif files .

Do we overwrite them or not ???

PS:  Also after install and run FNIS and make the consistence check this message appears as result :

Creature Features has a nude model for male Werewolf. That is included. SL Werewolf has another one. Its up to you if you wanna use that or not.

And yes, Im aware there is still a piece of clutter left that causes this log in FNIS. Will be removed with next release and is nothing to worry about

Hi,

Hentai creatures is in this mod, so do not install it separately. You should see it in the mcm.

Well, I know that. It's the Hentai Creature .esp included in this pack I didn't want to install. And I've never tried HC before. And how am I supposed to check for HC in the MCM if I can't even run Skyrim (CTDs, ya know...) ? ;)

I have problem since ver 7.0

creatures are woking fine

but PC and NPC dont move at all

they just freezing

I can see two of MNC thing in FNIS screen

and I did what Saeros did

but still have problem

sorry for my bad english

if you use NMM, make sure it is configured properly

for safety, go to settings and remove "nexus mod manager doesn't extract readme file"

uc8kvT3.jpg

otherwise FNIS ".txt" files will not be loaded correctly

if you do a manual installation, you should have no problems

Hentai Creatures requires DG and DB. I believe I mentioned that a few times.

I've read the description but it wasn't mentioned (unless I'm blind). If you mentioned it on this forum, I apologize (there are so many posts I couldn't read them all). Anyway, thanks for your answer. :)

Guest Jenova23

What do I do if I only wanted More Nasty Critters installed only do I delete the other scripts? It seems you compiled it all together.