Check first post

Install instructions are there, Loadorder is described there and prerequisites are listed there as well.

None of that is optional.

I have tried so many times and followed the instructs but it still crash after betheseda logo 

BUT if i deactivate or uncheck the 

SexLabNudeCreatureDB.esp and

SexLabnudeCreatureDG.esp aaanndd

HentaCreatures.esp

then the game will run.

will it affect my gameplay that i uncheck them ???? By the way thanks for anwsering soo fast

... you don't have Dawnguard or Dragonborn, do you?  If you don't, those plugins you listed won't work if they're checked on.

Yeah i used to have them but then i got new account and did not wanna play them again...

but how do do it with the animal i can see their parts but isnt there a spell or something??

... you don't have Dawnguard or Dragonborn, do you?  If you don't, those plugins you listed won't work if they're checked on.

Yeah i used to have them but then i got new account and did not wanna play them again...

but how do do it with the animal i can see their parts but isnt there a spell or something??

actually this page was the one that made me realized that Skyrim might be worth another try, as I quit it about a month after its release ( that and a friend gave me the all in one pack Bethesda released a while back)  I stumbled onto that helped me to get sexlab, and all its requirements going.

http://lowegulefigure.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/skyrim-sex-and-rape-mod-18/

Don't think that that is enough, I said it got me started, then I looked here for the rest of what i really needed.

One of the other things that is very ticky in all Bethesda eldar scroll games is the skeleton, and you have to watch closely when installing Mod's that they do not change out your skeleton to one that will untimately Screw you ( Learning the location of your skelton, and backing it up is a good idea, incase a mode swaps it out on you).

If you get the game with Sexlab functioning well, and some base mods such as defeat, sexlabs arousel, and maybe a few other's. Do a complete back up of your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim folder. it will save you time latter when you fuck it up, and Believe me it happens to everyone.

Take your time get one mod functioning well, befor moving on to another.

Do download SaveTool from Nexus, it is a must have, unless someone knows a better one. {to use after uninstalling a mod, even if you follow that mods Un-install procedure} Many left over scripts may be still trying to run in your save game, and this really will cause CTD.

SaveTool does a good job of removing these left overs.

Make sure you have Tes5edit. It will help you to find dependancy issue's "as in this mod should be loaded before this mod or that you are missing a mod that is needed" "Tes5edit will fail to load if this is the case when you try to load it, and tell you what need to be done.

ModOrganizer is a nice way to test new mods before confirming them to the main install with NMM.

You can set up many different duplicate profiles with it, and then install the new mod you wish to test only on one of your duplicate Profiles.

remember FNIS must be run from Modorganiser on any profile that you have made there, if you try to run it from out side of Modorganiser it will fail on the modOrganizer profile, and you will get a behaivior file that you don't want added, and have to track it down, and get rid of it.

These are just things off the top of my head you should aquainte yourself with, and get able to work with to use Skyrim mods effectively.

The thing is you will have to read, a lot, and browse many threads, it can be flustrating at time's I know.  But It will be your main stay if you plan to enjoy the many mods out there for Skyrim.

So has anyone tried this mod with Automatic Variants? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21377/?

Or how about SkyTest? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10175/?

Or what about Dragon Combat Overhaul? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

Yes I know I could go test it myself which would mean a couple hours of playing around to compare the behavior of all the mods working together but at the moment. I'm still re-install my skyrim and it's mods. (yea I know I'm slow at it. Youtube, and new shiny mods distract me easy.)

So has anyone tried this mod with Automatic Variants? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21377/?

Or how about SkyTest? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10175/?

Or what about Dragon Combat Overhaul? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

Yes I know I could go test it myself which would mean a couple hours of playing around to compare the behavior of all the mods working together but at the moment. I'm still re-install my skyrim and it's mods. (yea I know I'm slow at it. Youtube, and new shiny mods distract me easy.)

only one out of those three i've tried is dragon combat overhaul, but i haven't used it with this mod specifically.  i have used it with sexlab though and since DCO doesn't add new dragon varieties (i don't think it does anyway) i can't see how this would effect it.  the dragons can still initiate a sex scene with your character so the dragon behavior change shouldn't be an issue.

More Nasty Critters 7.4

==================

Changelog:

Changed Daylelytes Dogfun from 3 Positions and 7 Stages to 2 Positions and 5 Stages

Added Dayelytes Dogspooning (1 Position 3 Stages)

You should set the stage timer up since the last stage is rather long. And it is STUNNING! smiley-excited001.gif

smiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gif

4 Screenshots added so you all see what you can expect,

More Nasty Critters 7.4

==================

Changelog:

Changed Daylelytes Dogfun from 3 Positions and 7 Stages to 2 Positions and 5 Stages

You should set the stage timer up since the last stage is rather long. And it is STUNNING! smiley-excited001.gif

:o :o :o :o :o

c776a-mou201.gif?w=360&h=203 Dayelyte is a Legend..! tumblr_mf8mf3gqoQ1rnmjr5o1_r3_500.gif

I have used DCO without issue using the old Nude Creatures mod. I used it with Defeat and Death Alternative and the bleedout state set to 30 secs. It still had some trouble initiating a scene if I was downed, the dragon would fly away and I played an archer so sometimes it was too far to start the scene, melee should be less problems.

Thanks for the frequent updates Dentarr.

1. I lost the dog's tools when installing this one, I do not know what i probably did wrong.

2. I got them back by re installing hornydogsOfSkyrim.

3. I may have misunderstood you install instruction, but I thought it said to remove this, as it was not needed.

4. anyway re installing the hornydogsOfSkyrim got them back.

Edited::: 4-1. Also I have no dragon Tool, this might be because i use the Dragon skeleton from DLC2 which is different for the riding ability one gets in that DLC, if I do not use that skeleton I can not ride the Dragon, (Or rather it fly's off with out me.)

5. I like this very much ( it does very well Please do not think is a complaint for something that is free ), I have just had trouble with some missing tool's. as I find them, I have been installing the Meshes, or Extras as needed.

1. I lost the dog's tools when installing this one, I do not know what i probably did wrong.

5. I like this very much ( it does very well Please do not think is a complaint for something that is free ), I have just had trouble with some missing tool's. as I find them, I have been installing the Meshes, or Extras as needed.

LOL galgat - I got opposite. hadn't had dogs tools in previous (7) versions and had to install horny dogs. With this version I got all back and do not need horny dogs any more.

LOL galgat - I got opposite. hadn't had dogs tools in previous (7) versions and had to install horny dogs. With this version I got all back and do not need horny dogs any more.

Yes i was afraid I had done something wrong, i rechecked many time on the installation note's. I do not know what I did wrong, but I have fixed it sort of, only I am still missing the Dragon Tool.

3. I may have misunderstood you install instruction, but I thought it said to remove this, as it was not needed.

Edited::: 4-1. Also I have no dragon Tool, this might be because i use the Dragon skeleton from DLC2 which is different for the riding ability one gets in that DLC, if I do not use that skeleton I can not ride the Dragon, (Or rather it fly's off with out me.)

This may sound like a stupid question but I've read various things in this thread and was hoping for clarification: Does the lastly build 6 _4c include the genitals or do you need them from a seperate source? I've also heard the dogs are included but you need to switch models? Or you do need horny dogs? I'm curious to try this mod, just need some more information. Thanks for the work and hope the test build works great!

Not stupid at all. The last build is 7.0. It includes nude models of Creature Features (from Leito), Beastiality Extras (from Gone) and some done by myself. Now, most dog stuff from Horny Dogs has been redone by Leito and is in CF, but not all. And switching models is a good way to "reset" stuff, too.

To clear stuff up. Hasnt changed.

And again if your Dragons dont behave start a new savegame and try again! Sometimes old saves dont play well with Dragons.

More Nasty Critters 7.4

==================

Changelog:

No luck for me with the Dogspooning animation.  Woman animation plays but not the canine.  I did just get all the other new dog(/horse/everything else new) animations working finally as well but this one was still not cooperating.  

For missing dog tools, try something simple first.

In the dogs configuration in MCM, change the "tool type"

I changed dog from "Cude Horny" to "Veiny Big" and all dogs had their proper parts again. :)

I had to do this as well on a new game, you can change it back as Cude Horny works, it just doesn't seem to work at first without changing it once.

For missing dog tools, try something simple first.

In the dogs configuration in MCM, change the "tool type"

I changed dog from "Cude Horny" to "Veiny Big" and all dogs had their proper parts again. :)

actually that was the first thing i tried before re installing hornydogs of skyrim, which i only allowed the dog nif, and texture's to install as the wolf, and other creatures seemed to be okay, only the dog's were missing.