Ran into my first little problem... not sure if this has been brought up.. but when summoning what I think is a Male Werewolf, he'll do the regular werewolf sex scenes, but if you use the Sexlab hotkey "O" to change scenes, he'll cycle through the female animations as well.  

I noticed that in the summoning spells, there was a seperate werewolf gal one.  so I presume that's what she's supposed to do and not the male..

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for all the updates you've done with this.  Everything's been working mostly perfectly, I've just been having a bit of a trouble getting any hentai summons to change cells with my character. 

I can banish/resummon them after loading cells, but is that normally how its supposed to go or am I probably having a mod conflict somewhere? I want to adventure with Judah but he's being a bit of jerk about leaving areas.

I tried searching through this topic but didn't see any other posts about this, so I'm leaning more towards this is probably a conflict on my end somewhere.

Judah just a Gatekeeper  (or housekeeper), not a follower. Stupid dog like riverwood's dog

Hello everyone first thanks for putting all the stuff togheter really helps a lot, second I'm kind of troubled because i ran into 2 problems, first with hentai creatures i tried in 2 save files in one of them works fine and in the other it won't do anything after i choose the train option, kind of sucks because the save im looking to play into is the one in which it doesnt work, and second problem is whenever i summon a werewolf and comes out and growls my game crashes, oddly enough my character can shift into werewolf and no problems there but whwnever i summon the werewolf and crahses it also leaves a save file with hdt stuff in it, also summoning the werewolf will crash in any saved file.

Cheers.

ok the problems i had with 7.0 and up are gone since my manual delete of the relevant files and reinstall of all sexlab and mods. it was definitely something left over from 6.x MNC conflicting with the 7.x up.

all i need now is some female animals and animations for when i use a male character  :D

thanks again for everyones help and advice in fixing the issues i had! and thanks dentarr for this mod!

Chuckle. Where do you go with it after a slow -> fast cadence ? Faster cadence and explosion ? They both catch fire from the friction ? :)

Fus Ro In Flam Grav ! ( yeah showing my age now lol )

I can see a knotting / finishing scene perhaps but not visualizing another scene in between.

I would be very Happy! :heart:

and do not think I'm the only one, you'll be grateful! ^_^

Only problem with this mod is that when it includes hentai creatures (which is a good thing) but same time "train" button won´t do a thing.. Yes I have run FNIS after install now I have to use matchmaker to get animations working

FNIS wont help you with Hentai Creatures  ;)

Do you have any follower mods running? They might interfere. Maybe select dismiss and then select train. Check what happens.

Inigo follower is only one...I try check out what would cause this

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for all the updates you've done with this.  Everything's been working mostly perfectly, I've just been having a bit of a trouble getting any hentai summons to change cells with my character. 

I can banish/resummon them after loading cells, but is that normally how its supposed to go or am I probably having a mod conflict somewhere? I want to adventure with Judah but he's being a bit of jerk about leaving areas.

I tried searching through this topic but didn't see any other posts about this, so I'm leaning more towards this is probably a conflict on my end somewhere.

Judah just a Gatekeeper  (or housekeeper), not a follower. Stupid dog like riverwood's dog

Damn, oh well.  Thanks for the heads up!

First off, great mod. I've been having a lot of fun with this one.

I'm moving my LL stuff over to a different machine, but long story short, I've been having a weird problem when it comes to uninstalling this mod. Are there any special instructions for uninstalling the 7_3 version? When I take it off, and re run the FNIS generator, my argonian and kahjiit characters have their tails stick straight out, and have no movement to them. This seems to be the mod causing the issue, so I just wanted to see if anyone here had any idea how to fix this. Seems like I'm just missing a tail animation file or something.

Wonderful, I prefer creature love rather then human, and this have many kinds of creature....

May I ask that could you transport some animation from Oblivion?  I found too many exciting animation there ...

To my knowledge Oblivion used a totally different animation file format. Not Havok like Skyrim. But Im no expert on that I never did modding in Oblivion.

Do i need beastiality animation pack or is that also included?

I was wondering the same thing, this is an all in one, and man is it amazing.

Great work all around, one of the best mods on the site

No you dont need beastiality animation and thank you  :)

I'm moving my LL stuff over to a different machine, but long story short, I've been having a weird problem when it comes to uninstalling this mod. Are there any special instructions for uninstalling the 7_3 version? When I take it off, and re run the FNIS generator, my argonian and kahjiit characters have their tails stick straight out, and have no movement to them. This seems to be the mod causing the issue, so I just wanted to see if anyone here had any idea how to fix this. Seems like I'm just missing a tail animation file or something.

Well uninstalling if you dont use any tools like NMM pretty much involves removing all the installed files by hand and rerunning FNIS. Especially all the Behavior files need to be removed. Apart from that I didnt much test removing the mod. Low priority for me.  :sleepy:

You wouldn't be using mod organizer by any chance are you? I've been trying to find the answer to this very thing for about a week now, found out what it was just last night. Look in your override folder for the Meshes folder, inside if you find a folder named auxbones, delete it!

This was the post that supplied this much needed info http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33083-khajit-tail/?hl=%2Bstiff+%2Btails

Thank SquallPT if it works for you as well.... :cool:

You wouldn't be using mod organizer by any chance are you? I've been trying to find the answer to this very thing for about a week now, found out what it was just last night. Look in your override folder for the Meshes folder, inside if you find a folder named auxbones, delete it!

This was the post that supplied this much needed info http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33083-khajit-tail/?hl=%2Bstiff+%2Btails

Thank SquallPT if it works for you as well.... :cool:

This is exactly why ModOrganizer doesn't like when you leave things in your override folder. It can't keep track of what mod its for/what created it. IMO if you're using something that creates override files, its best to just make a patch for each one.

Heh, just a recommendation on my part  :D   Since the side and top positions don't have finishing animations, I figured they should probably just get bundled into one big group.   Entirely your call though, I have no issues in how they are used once released.

Hey I wanna stay true to the vision of the creator. If something is intended to be a certain way I dont want to mess that up!

And I have to say it again. I love the Sideways  Scene! smiley-happy096.gif

:heart:  post-204983-0-49502600-1407758180_thumb.jpg  :heart:  post-204983-0-38479400-1407758945_thumb.jpg  :heart:  The Sideways Animation smiley-happy110.gif By Dayelyte   :heart:

Yeppers! I had all the others installed, but this one is much more complete, so i installed it. Removed all the others.

1. I did have to change out the Nif mesh on the Charus, the charus had no tool for some reason

2. for some reason I do not have a tool on the dragon. I have probably done something worng, or missed something.

3. I tried checking, and unchecking the Nude creatures spot for the dragon tool, but seemed to make no difference.

4. Dragon is a rather troublesome animation anyway, size, and positions, and such never seem to be quite right, so is not a biggy or anything.

The dragon animation is fun BUT.... And it's a BIG but...

Dragon's AI is very strange and their agro range seems large and rather unpredictable. I was fucking a dragon and it got spooked by a pair of wolves. It started flying around and going THROUGH mountains and diving into the earth and disappearing. It wouldn't come back so I couldn't Banish it. And it didn't get close enough for me to console disable it. I would strongly advise against using the dragons on anything but a throw-away save.

AND.... if you summon a Hentai Dragon, go to console, and TARGET that dragon in console before you do anything with it, then leave console. If the dragon goes all wonky, crazy, haywire, you can go to console and disable it.

The dragon animation is fun BUT.... And it's a BIG but...

Dragon's AI is very strange and their agro range seems large and rather unpredictable. I was fucking a dragon and it got spooked by a pair of wolves. It started flying around and going THROUGH mountains and diving into the earth and disappearing. It wouldn't come back so I couldn't Banish it. And it didn't get close enough for me to console disable it. I would strongly advise against using the dragons on anything but a throw-away save.

AND.... if you summon a Hentai Dragon, go to console, and TARGET that dragon in console before you do anything with it, then leave console. If the dragon goes all wonky, crazy, haywire, you can go to console and disable it.

Notes:

Dragons suck. Their implementation in the game is mind boggling. So if you encounter weirdness... thats how its supposed to be. Blame Bethesda!

Use the Hentai Dragons. They behave. Just dont expect to walk around with them...

<snip>

Hasnt changed....

not working...always ctd in lego....

*sigh* let me check my Crystal Ball...