Hey, dentarr. I observed that Xandero released his new spriggan animation. Do you plan on adding it?

Wasnt aware of that. Thanks for the info. And yes, of course I ll add them.

Just a simple question upon NC 7.1 install a message to overwrite files from Werewolf's 2.1 mod pops out the files are nif files .

Do we overwrite them or not ???

PS:  Also after install and run FNIS and make the consistence check this message appears as result :

Creature Features has a nude model for male Werewolf. That is included. SL Werewolf has another one. Its up to you if you wanna use that or not.

And yes, Im aware there is still a piece of clutter left that causes this log in FNIS. Will be removed with next release and is nothing to worry about

Do you happen too have any pics of your Werewolf? I'm using Erundil's and i'm quite curious too see yours.

I have problem since ver 7.0

creatures are woking fine

but PC and NPC dont move at all

they just freezing

I can see two of MNC thing in FNIS screen

and I did what Saeros did

but still have problem

sorry for my bad english

if you use NMM, make sure it is configured properly

for safety, go to settings and remove "nexus mod manager doesn't extract readme file"

uc8kvT3.jpg

otherwise FNIS ".txt" files will not be loaded correctly

if you do a manual installation, you should have no problems

Ive tried both these steps and have the same issue.   The "newer" dog/wolf animations are the only ones that work (the last 3 new ones) other then that my character just stands around while the creature does his air humping.   This is both with my old save and a new game.

The New A-M-A-Z-I-N-G animations By Dayelyte is Out..!   :blush:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/page-80#entry883848

Yeah.. will try and add them in the evening when I get home from work   :)

What do I do if I only wanted More Nasty Critters installed only do I delete the other scripts? It seems you compiled it all together.

Haeh? The scripts are all seperate. And if you only want morenastycritters.esp then only activate that. If you dont activate the other esps those other scripts wont be triggered.

... is this going to be updating like every day now?  I don't like updating mods mid-game, and it's hard to get one started if I know the next day will have yet another update...

You are not required to update at all. If i get new stuff I add it. What I add is shown in Changelog. Its up to everyones own discretion if they wanna update or not. 

I was testing this mod "compilation" and works fine but I start to have some CTD, for example, I was testing train option from Hentai Creatures, in theory never stop until your command wait, dimmis or banish, the first train works fine, but usually the second train never start, I read the Henati Creature post and they say that can take a bit more than configured on MCM, the CTD comes when for some reason with the creature banished my character start an animation and the game crash, like the train is queued but when the time come there is no creature and explode.

Aside I'm gonna use this on the recommended way, take some fun and reload to avoid some problems related with banished creatures and fuck the save, but I supposes this compilation use the non oficial version who fixed it?.

PD: Some animations do weird thing, for example I was testing panic animation on husky and the dog just collapse and float, collapse and float. And yup, I run FNIS and reset animations on MCM.

PD2: I read the description on Nude Creatures and for example, is suppose to creatures tagged as "Do It Yourself" need an specific route of meshes, well for example Spider is marked on Nude Creatures on "meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpider.nif", I checked it and my spider are on "Meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets", so I need to duplicate models or this pack changed those paths?

hi since updating to v 7 and above i am having problems where either the npc/pc or both the animal and npc/pc are not animating. the problem seemed confined to sexlab aroused creature triggered dog/wolf encounters at first; unless it was one of the new anims such as the dog licking the pc, the creature would sit/stand/lie there doing random things like scratching or barks while the npc/pc stood there motionless moaning. if i used the hotkeys from sexlab to change anim, when the dog licking the woman anim began, it went into the next animation of actual sex normally. otherwise, nothing changed except the moaning of the npc or pc.

i thought i had resolved it when i went into sexlab and reset the animation registry. the dog anims seemed to work afterwards; however now horse sex is broken; horse animations work fine but the pc just stands there doing nothing. i have uninstalled and reinstalled MNC with each update since 7, and run FNIS and reset anim registry in sexlab and horse animation and dragon anims are same; no pc/npc movement. using  hentai troll anim might also be same, troll animates pc does not.

about the only thing i have not tried is to start a new game, because i am level 59 or 60 and i want to finish the main quest at least before i start a new game. the anims worked fine until i updated to version 7. is there anything else i can try? i notice i still have bestiality animations pack installed, do i need to remove that? or is it needed?

hi since updating to v 7 and above i am having problems where either the npc/pc or both the animal and npc/pc are not animating. the problem seemed confined to sexlab aroused creature triggered dog/wolf encounters at first; unless it was one of the new anims such as the dog licking the pc, the creature would sit/stand/lie there doing random things like scratching or barks while the npc/pc stood there motionless moaning. if i used the hotkeys from sexlab to change anim, when the dog licking the woman anim began, it went into the next animation of actual sex normally. otherwise, nothing changed except the moaning of the npc or pc.

i thought i had resolved it when i went into sexlab and reset the animation registry. the dog anims seemed to work afterwards; however now horse sex is broken; horse animations work fine but the pc just stands there doing nothing. i have uninstalled and reinstalled MNC with each update since 7, and run FNIS and reset anim registry in sexlab and horse animation and dragon anims are same; no pc/npc movement. using  hentai troll anim might also be same, troll animates pc does not.

about the only thing i have not tried is to start a new game, because i am level 59 or 60 and i want to finish the main quest at least before i start a new game. the anims worked fine until i updated to version 7. is there anything else i can try? i notice i still have bestiality animations pack installed, do i need to remove that? or is it needed?

With Version 7.0 and later he changed the way he registers the animations with FNIS.

The old way changed the sexlabs list, the new way MNC (more nasty critters) has its own list.

So there are 2 ways to fix your problem...

1. The complete way:

Reinstall the sexlab 1.55 to 1.58b patch, run FNIS, then In Game reset sexlab's in the mcm, save and reload save after sexlabs tells you to, now redo your settings for voice, animation choices etc...

2. The fast way: (may not always work)

Reinstall the Sexlab 1.55 to 1.58b patch, run FNIS, then in the Sexlab MCM reset animation registry... and test.

If #2 doesn't work then do #1

More Nasty Critters 7.3

==================

Changelog:

Added the rest of Dayelytes Dog/Wolf animations. And 2 new Screenshots to admire them. Now its 1 Animation with 7 Stages!

And I have to say they are great. The Dog Sideways is fantastic  :blush:

Check it out.

if it works i will. i just gave up on my level 60 character because i couldnt get most creature anims to work after updating. i reinstalled everything and will be starting a new game, see if that helps...i love this mod, just the update to v 7 stopped the pc/npc anims working :/

If you think animation is not starting just press "space" and see if it runs then. Press "shift-space" and see if start sequence plays. If it does then its just a timing/initialisation problem.

Also make sure you did the proper SL install prior to the 7.0 update. If you dont know how then check the post of btn2k3. Prerequisistes and install instructions are important with this mod and are NOT optional.

So again in case I didnt stress it enough:

If you are upgrading from a pre 7.0 version of MNC to a 7.0 or higher version and you experience problems, do a reinstall of Sexlab, always run FNIS after an update and always reset Animation Registry in SL.

And if you are using Mod Organizers then try with a direct (copy-paste) install.

Only problem with this mod is that when it includes hentai creatures (which is a good thing) but same time "train" button won´t do a thing.. Yes I have run FNIS after install now I have to use matchmaker to get animations working

FNIS wont help you with Hentai Creatures  ;)

Do you have any follower mods running? They might interfere. Maybe select dismiss and then select train. Check what happens.

i have 7.3 but i cant find the new dog animation

also asking to train right after training works now hooray!

... not that I changed anything in Hentai Creatures. But good to hear  :)

Dayelytes Dogfun had 2 stages before and now it has the full 7 stages. No additional SL entrys were needed...

dentarr - you said "If you think animation is not starting just press "space" and see if it runs then." When I do that, my PC is jumping, so I have to press SL's hotkey to enter into animation control. Is there another key (I didn't see it in MCM menu if there is one) to make it work?

i have 7.3 but i cant find the new dog animation

also asking to train right after training works now hooray!

... not that I changed anything in Hentai Creatures. But good to hear  :)

Dayelytes Dogfun had 2 stages before and now it has the full 7 stages. No additional SL entrys were needed...

but the animations are three independent new animations or is one newDog animations with seven stage ? :)

is work only for Dog, Husky, Judha and DH Brute ? :blush: