On 3/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

yep did all that and it fixed everything including animations not working i think it's because i had an older version and didn't have SLAL.

Thank you.

Was the fox removed?  game says it has no animations, also the summon wolf spell summons a Fox..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this issue is handled elsewhere.  I've installed everything (MNC Se, Jcontainers, Creature Framework SE).  Can see penises on nearby animals.  Question:  Should I be expecting scrotum animations (swaying, etc.) like with SOS using HDT-SMP?  As is the animals' scrotum are stationary.

Looks like a mod with a lot of potential, especially in Defeat scenes.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:36 PM, zed56 said:

Sorry if this issue is handled elsewhere.  I've installed everything (MNC Se, Jcontainers, Creature Framework SE).  Can see penises on nearby animals.  Question:  Should I be expecting scrotum animations (swaying, etc.) like with SOS using HDT-SMP?  As is the animals' scrotum are stationary.

Looks like a mod with a lot of potential, especially in Defeat scenes.

New version of this mod:

Though the answer to your question I think lies with the Animated Beast Cocks mod but you should be able to find a link to it in the last page or so of the messages in that support thread if it's not linked in the original post.

Thanks but that update doesn't support SE.  I'll take a look for Animated Beast Cocks.  Right now I'm stuck trying to get Animal SOS working again after losing all my mods.  It's a struggle, especially since I'm not really sure what success looks like.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2015 at 7:45 PM, Sacremas said:

Attention users of Mod Organizer and MNC or other FNIS creature animations like FNIS Zoo; I've been talking to MistakenMystic who's the go-between/punching bag between Fore and Tannin42, as well as the authors of MNC and it's components (special thanks to lordescobar666) and it's led to the discovery with some faults in the codes of both those programs. A soltuion is being worked on now but the baics is that if you have used a creature animation pack with FNIS in MO, then change to a profile without those creature mods like a non-MNC profile, a lot of your creatures will be frozen because FNIS is apparently smarter than MO and skips by the Override directory entirely. If you want to reanimate your creatures you either need to reinstall the mod that provided the animations like MNC or FNIS Zoo, hit Deinstall Creatures in FNIS (which by itself causes several issues Fore is currently looking into), or install two versions of FNIS, like one called "FNIS for Creatures" and one called "FNIS without Creatures" and keep them active on separate profiles. This avoids the frozen creatures and T-posing.

Dentarr, maybe you would be so kind as to leave a quote of this on the front page?

So, was this ever fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, Bl1nd_Eye said:

So, was this ever fixed?

Not as far as I know no, I got in touch with some of the STEP folks that do parts of the programming for FNIS and MO and he looked into it but wasn't really able to solve it, just determine that it was an actual issue (Fore was sorta ignoring MO-related questions at the time).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Now a question, if anyone knows: does this mod have all stuff that the mod with the SLAL version does?

no, the SLAL version is more up to date and uses modern mods. read the update log for the full list of changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having some trouble with the models, whenever an animation starts with a creature (for example a horse or bear) the animation plays but there is no genitalia/arousal showing from the creatures, is there a mod I'm missing or did I installed the mod incorrectly?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...