I'm updating BDIC, and all the Skyrim Immersive Creature races are now in MNC EXCEPT the _00GiantFrostRace. Is that an oversight? Can I count on you to add it? Because then I can get rid of the whole run-once quest in BDIC which now has nothing to do but register that one race.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm updating BDIC, and all the Skyrim Immersive Creature races are now in MNC EXCEPT the _00GiantFrostRace. Is that an oversight? Can I count on you to add it? Because then I can get rid of the whole run-once quest in BDIC which now has nothing to do but register that one race.

1. your on the old MNC page.

2. it's ether a oversight or a misspelling because i see a "00GiantFrostRace" in there but not a "_00GiantFrostRace", i'll look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I installed it and it works really well, but there is one issue that I encountered, it seems that skeevers are frozen in place, they don't move at all.

EDIT: Uninstalling MNC slal seems to have fixed the problem with the skeevers, is there anyway I could get the skeevers to move while having MNC slal installed?

12 minutes ago, reKwest said:

I installed it and it works really well, but there is one issue that I encountered, it seems that skeevers are frozen in place, they don't move at all, any possible fix for this? 

ATTENTION: please read the v11 upgrade procedure guide before updating from V9-V9.3 or you may have problems.

READ IT IMMEDIATELY!!!

16 minutes ago, JJsan said:

The mod wont work, when i start the game it just closes and on the nmm it says: Dawnguard.esm - Missing

Dragonborn.esm - missing, CretureFramework.esm - Missing and HearthFires.esm - Missing. How do i fix this?

Those master files' boxes are checked in NMM, aren't they?

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, I got an issue that everytime I got defeated to Dwarven Centurions/Sphere/Spiders, the animation won't started. But it works well with other creatures such as wolves, giants, etc. I already update MNC into ver 9.3, but the result are still same. Is Anyone can help with this?

3 hours ago, razorphon said:

Excuse me, I got an issue that everytime I got defeated to Dwarven Centurions/Sphere/Spiders, the animation won't started. But it works well with other creatures such as wolves, giants, etc. I already update MNC into ver 9.3, but the result are still same. Is Anyone can help with this?

wrong version:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

and you need billyy's SLAL Packs for Dwarven animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2018-02-24/

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I already followed your instruction to download the MNC SLAL, but the issue still remains. I used the new Hentai Creatures from there and try to test it with all dwarven creatures and atronach, the animation won't started. But it works well with other creatures.

44 minutes ago, razorphon said:

I already followed your instruction to download the MNC SLAL, but the issue still remains. I used the new Hentai Creatures from there and try to test it with all dwarven creatures and atronach, the animation won't started. But it works well with other creatures.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

if that fails then you may have a old copy of the scrips stuck in your save file, you would need a save file editor to remove it so the new script can be loaded.

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

I followed your instruction and it worked! Now it would be fun delving into Dwarven Ruins. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, korfio said:

I meant the SLAL version of creature framework, not SLAL itself.

Creature Framework has nothing to do with SLAL. Creature Framework is for swapping Creature meshes, SLAL is for registering animation packs into SexLab.

therefor a "SLAL version of Creature Framework" makes no sense whatsoever.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Creature Framework has nothing to do with SLAL. Creature Framework is for swapping Creature meshes, SLAL is for registering animation packs into SexLab.

therefor a "SLAL version of Creature Framework" makes no sense whatsoever.

all this bundling then unbundling mods in MNC, then an MNC SLAL version, I'm confused.

The point is, here's a pex file to fix a log file thing in the CF version contained in the file in this thread, use it if you want

jeez