20 minutes ago, hannibaldc said:

i have this 

image.png.b08ee653ca9727cc41957cd53f8e9a98.png

check where the textures are supposed to be found or is missing, imo it's missing the textures file, but why arent u using the lastest slal version of more nasty creatures 

imo, this should fix your problems but do read and install accordingly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, ryp12345 said:

Is there a way to make Hentai Creatures training consensual instead of rape?

only if you understand this crap:

Spoiler

int Function Train(HentaiCreaturesActor source, Actor target)
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = target
    sexActors[1] = source
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    If hcConfig.DisplayExplicitNotifications
    	Debug.Notification(target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is being raped by " + source.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
    EndIf
    return SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=target,allowBed=false, hook="HentaiCreatures")
endFunction

Event Trained(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
	actor[] WhosBeenFucking = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
	actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
	actor creature = none
 	if (victim == WhosBeenFucking[0])
		creature = WhosBeenFucking[1]
	else
		creature = WhosBeenFucking[0]
	endif
	creature.ClearLookat()
	if hcConfig.PostTrainingEffects
		if victim != none 
			sslBaseVoice voice = SexLab.PickVoice(victim)
;			int vfxInstance = voice.Moan(victim, 0.5, true)
;		    Sound.SetInstanceVolume(vfxInstance, SexLab.Config.fVoiceVolume)			
			MfgConsoleFunc.ResetPhonemeModifier(victim) ; Remove any previous modifiers and phenomes
			victim.SetExpressionOverride(3,100)	; Sad!!!  "That hurt like hell!"
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,2,50)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,3,50)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,4,50)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,5,50)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,8,50)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,12,30)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(victim,13,30)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(victim,1,10)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(victim,2,100)
			MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(victim,7,50)
			debug.SendAnimationEvent(victim,"IdleChildCryingStart") ; Cry patiently while waiting for your next training partner or your designated trainer to get it up again
			If hcConfig.DisplayExplicitNotifications
				Debug.Notification(victim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " took a giant load from " + creature.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
			EndIf
		endif
	endIf
EndEvent 

because i don't.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

only if you understand this crap

The non-consensual animation is triggered here:

return SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=target, allowBed=false, hook="HentaiCreatures")

victim=target indicates the actor from the selected participants that's going to be the victim. So we can just set that to None to make the animation consensual:

return SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=none, allowBed=false, hook="HentaiCreatures")

Having said that I've not used this shortcut function in a long while so I'm not sure what the default animation filtering is going to be, especially since StartSex is supposed to take an array with at least one animation which the code above is not providing (just an empty animation array). I would guess it's going to fall back to any available animation including non-consensual as otherwise the default action would exclude huge swaths of the registered animations.

Pretty sure this code was produced before SexLab added bunches of functions to assist in selecting creature animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems with large spiders scaling down in size when playing "large spider (penetration)" animation?  I'm not sure where I'm getting the animation form.  I could have been included with the creature animations already provided by sexlab, but I'm not sure. 

21 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Is anyone else having problems with large spiders scaling down in size when playing "large spider (penetration)" animation?  I'm not sure where I'm getting the animation form.  I could have been included with the creature animations already provided by sexlab, but I'm not sure. 

update to v11

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Spiders are even more broken on v11.  now small and large spiders turn invisible and giant ones don't even register with any animations.  

I figured I would screw something up if I tried to update so I did a clean install (MO makes it easier) with a clean, file.  doesn't make a difference.

Tested animations on half a dozen other creatures.  They all work fine.  from what I've tested, only spiders are broken

new version could use a Devious devices patch.  Armbinders and elbowbinder screw up animations.  creature just sits there while PC humps air.  I think DDi isn't checking to see if aggressor is humanoid and forcing an armbinder/elbowbinder specific animation.

No problem with straitjackets; just armbinders.

29 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Ah.  Didn't realize that v11 was not stand-alone and I have to upgrade form v9. 

Sot the spider scaling problem is actually that giant (not large) spider scale down to when the animation is played, and if I'm not mistaken, giant spiders are now excluded from animations?

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4C.7z is standalone

MadMansGun just posted how to update from v9 to v11

(and maybe wanted to show that some files aren't needed anymore if using v11 and what scripts need to be removed from your save if you installed v11 on a save that was made with v9)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm about to go back into the world of Skyrim modding after years of being away from it and fresh install. I got mixed up with all the mods I used because I didn't use an organizer. I want to reinstall this cuz it was my favorite mod, and also put the Yiffy Age mod in. So before I have to relearn everything. I just wanted to ask if anyone has a preferred mod organizer, especially for this mod specifically that they would suggest I use this time around? TY

1 hour ago, KiWolfGirl said:

Hi guys, I'm about to go back into the world of Skyrim modding after years of being away from it and fresh install. I got mixed up with all the mods I used because I didn't use an organizer. I want to reinstall this cuz it was my favorite mod, and also put the Yiffy Age mod in. So before I have to relearn everything. I just wanted to ask if anyone has a preferred mod organizer, especially for this mod specifically that they would suggest I use this time around? TY

Mod Organizer & Mod Organizer 2 are the commonly used ones, and Vortex is absolute cancer so stay away from that one.

also your on the mod page for the old MNC:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Really sorry about this because I know this issue popped up a number of years ago. I installed everything with MO2 and for once it worked just as expected with no issues during install or crashes. But certain hentai creatures like the fox is not playing the canine animations and the skeever doesn't seem to have any to play either. I know in previous versions, there was a patch or something similar but it's been so long and I don't remember. Are they just part of separate animation packs now? Or does this mean something is wrong? Is this the issue that was mentioned above that 11 isn't standalone and needs to be patched from 9? Because that would explain it. In the guide pictures, it only said to DL v11 so still not sure if this is true or not.

1 hour ago, KiWolfGirl said:

Really sorry about this because I know this issue popped up a number of years ago. I installed everything with MO2 and for once it worked just as expected with no issues during install or crashes. But certain hentai creatures like the fox is not playing the canine animations and the skeever doesn't seem to have any to play either. I know in previous versions, there was a patch or something similar but it's been so long and I don't remember. Are they just part of separate animation packs now? Or does this mean something is wrong? Is this the issue that was mentioned above that 11 isn't standalone and needs to be patched from 9? Because that would explain it. In the guide pictures, it only said to DL v11 so still not sure if this is true or not.

the skeever animations have been removed because there are updated versions of them in billyy's SLAL Pack.

the fox problem is due to them now being registered as there own race now (and most of us have not gotten around to making proper animations for them yet)

AND FOR THE 10000 TIME V11 IS STANDALONE!!!!!!!

installing v9 will fuck things up.