• 2 months later...

First of all, I would like to thank you for your wonderful work!

Then I wanted to ask about giant females. I noticed that their models are... Well, very skinny. I remember that in the original fashion there was an alternative version of look files that gave the female giant a more "massive" shape like here:

https://www.xvideos.com/video12168549/tesv_skyrim_fucking_a_female_giant_doggystyle_

Question for you: Could you also include an alternative version of this model?

The next question is, is there a possibility that the model of the female giant will have textures more suited to the appearance of the male giant? Unfortunately, the female looks very much like a cartoon...

And the last question - do female giants appear on their own?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason Rieklings do  not use any Riekling-related animations, and instead always go to human-style animations like Arrok aggressive ones.  This looks comically stupid with a little midget trying to power-fuck someone from ground level...  Is there some way to restrict what animations they will do to only the Reikling ones?    I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong place.  I've installed enough mods that I'm not sure where the issue is (including SL Defeat, SL Aroused, More Creatures, MNC, Bad Dog Immersive Creatures, SnoipehMoreCreatures). 

EDIT:   Ahhhhhh, this seems to be a problem with Skyrim Immersive Creatures (SIC) itself.  I'm reading through the thread on Nexus and there are other people complaining that they still have his (mod author) version of Rieklings in the game, which are apparently tiny Orcs--when they were supposed to have been replaced by the official Skyrim version of Rieklings that came with the Dragonborn DLC (which you can find in Stolheim).  Apparently, the DLC 2.esp that came with SIC was supposed to correct this and replace all of the tiny-orc Rieklings with 'real' Rieklings, but it doesn't for me and I guess a lot of other people for some bizarre reason... (?)   Still trying to figure it out personally.  The search feature doesn't work on Nexus forums for some silly reason, so I am trying to control-F one page at a time (900 pages), so I may just give up and try to erase them from the game somehow or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, if I may, I'm having an issue where I can see the testicles of a creature, but no matter what arousal state they're in they don't have a penis. Tried with Horses and Wolves so far, but nothing. Werewolves work tho for some reason? Anyone have any idea? I have the newest MNC:SLAL and CF installed, as well as all the other sexlab stuff like animations and whatnot, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help is appreciated.

18 hours ago, ViktorYeen said:

So, if I may, I'm having an issue where I can see the testicles of a creature, but no matter what arousal state they're in they don't have a penis. Tried with Horses and Wolves so far, but nothing. Werewolves work tho for some reason? Anyone have any idea? I have the newest MNC:SLAL and CF installed, as well as all the other sexlab stuff like animations and whatnot, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help is appreciated.

Do you have Aroused Creatures installed and running? There is a setting in that determines when the penis emerges from the sheath.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I will have a request :)

that someone could modify hentaicreatures.esp by removing the esm esp masters from the DLC?

I am on Enderal and it does not recognize the dlc and crashes the game

I tried to remove them with tes5edit and the creation kit but it doesn't work ... my english is not very good and I don't understand everything in tes5edit

if someone gets there and will share it here that will be great .... thanks 

• 2 months later...

To be honest, I would like to deinstall the mod. I'm not into any kind of creature/animal sex at all. But the last time I uninstalled it the elks were frozen in place. I reinstalled it and the moved. Now I have 4x esp and 1x esm in my load list with names that don't apeal to my kink at all. I only installed it for the FunBiz animation pack, I think.

Does this mod do anything else than supporting sex with creatures? I mean, the elks froze after deinstall... I don't understand. I install with MO2, so I shouldn't have broken something. I would love to free my heavy modded Skyrim from this mod. (I'm sure it's a great mod, but yeah, don't need it...) Also last time after deinstalling this mod, dogs had some purple thing down there. Guess some mod "steals" vanilla creature "goodies" and this mod has to replace them? I can't seem to find a mod in my list that wants MNC - except for FunBiz pack. But if I only active human sex it shouldn't need this mod, right?

Anyone else having the elk issue? I'm so lost. 5 slots for something I don't want. (I guess?) I'm always running FNIS after every change.

17 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

also this is the mod page for the old MNC, the new one has less esp files.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

also this is the mod page for the old MNC, the new one has less esp files.

Thank you, I didn't see that button before for some reason.^^ I clicked it and updated. The "FNIS Creatures" is still in my MO2 list (the one that doesn't have an esp) - can I remove that too now?

hi,

I am modding my skyrim and have

sexlab, installed with various other LL mods.

like litio animation, SexLabtools, etc.

i am using Win10 x64 with 16G ram, 4G video memory so it is probably not memory?

I currently have 119 mods with Vortex.

when I install morenastycrittersv9.0 it CTD without starting Skyrim.

and when I install morenastycrittersv9.3 it CTD without starting Skyrim as well.

I remove morenastycritters it seem to run normally.

is there anything I am overlooking.

• 1 month later...

you have two files for download (Mega), as 9.0.3 both through the same fnis error.

"Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...     ChAnims:370     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:0.6%

Don't know where the prob is. I this an LE only mod, I'm not seeing an SSE title.

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm missing anything here but the mod works fine for me. Animations and everything play fine, except some creatures like the Elk don't have any genitalia and creatures like the Goat aren't erect. I followed the instructions perfectly, no clue what's wrong. What did I mess up? Can somebody help me out here?

On 5/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, Taki17 said:

You may want to try with the version that is still updated and maintained:

I'm seeing links here but it's not giving me permission to see them, is it a setting in my LL profile or am I just bad? XD
Also trying to find the modern version of this to use, I dunno if I can install this one and work or if there is something else I can use but I'd really like to have these animations and content.

5 hours ago, SeloFox said:

I'm seeing links here but it's not giving me permission to see them, is it a setting in my LL profile or am I just bad? XD

It worked just fine when I posted it. Since then, it has become unavailable. The author either removed it or set it to hidden. As for why, I couldn't tell. Here's hoping it'll be back soon.

6 hours ago, SeloFox said:

Also trying to find the modern version of this to use, I dunno if I can install this one and work or if there is something else I can use but I'd really like to have these animations and content.

i'm sorry, i'm not well.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vtMmtWWxT3LhoIVtKgGFfstZF0JbKyl2

• 1 month later...