Great job Dentarr!

Regarding Hentai Creature... I gave it for granted that If I'm not using it (Totally great mod. Just won't fit in my current roleplay) i can safely remove the hentai.esp (and related hentai script) from the main file. 

I'm correct?

1. Thanks for the great giant-update. Now the animations look perfect. You did a very good job! :) Is it possible to hide the weapons of the other creatures, sometime? The Riekling spears or swords of other creatures are in their hands, when they're fighting and knock down the PC (defeat). In this case, they hold their weapons during the animations. I don't know, if you can use your "giant-script" for all the other creatures. But it would be awesome.

2. Does anybody else have a problem with the riekling group animation (no, not the SL1.58 problem)? There are strong alignment problems. So the schlong of one of the rieklings doesn't reach the PC and there are no options in the SL animations editor to adjust. (?)

Just came here today to say THANKS. I really enjoy your mod. Keep up the good work! ;)

@1: I guess I could just take the limitations of only targeting Giants off. Needs some testing then if that might adversly affect any other critters. But I can definately target rieklings to do as the giants. Only one spear out at a time..  :cool:

Something to check for next update....

@2: Have you "even actors height" toggled? I for one had no alignment issues with that animation. Panic is quite thorough with that...

Also there is a hotkey "W" i think to select an actor and "l" and some other keys to set positionings. Isnt that working for you?

Great job Dentarr!

Regarding Hentai Creature... I gave it for granted that If I'm not using it (Totally great mod. Just won't fit in my current roleplay) i can safely remove the hentai.esp (and related hentai script) from the main file. 

I'm correct?

Yup. Every .esp there can stand for its own. Well apart from dependancies in the 3 SexLabNudeCreatures.

And thanks guys.. always good to feel appreciated  :blush:

Hi there! Nice mod but I have some problem with it. I followed your installation and stuff. But it looks like some creatures don't wanna train - like the sabrecat, Dragon and Spider... do I have to install a different mod to solve this problem? One more thing, Is it possible to add a perma cock to some creatures like the Lurker, Riekling and the wearbear? Or Werebear Schlongs of Skyrim support? I even create a new savegame just to make sure. Maybe it's the loading order but I have no idea : (

The mainproblem is the animation...it will not trigger it - no Hentai Creatures or SL Defeat : / Spent hours to fix it but with no result!

Mods I have now: SL MoreNastyCritters, SL aroused Creatures, SL Werewolfs, SL beastiality Animation, SL Defeat, SL Framework, SL Matchmaker, SL Aroused, SL Submit...

the other mods are Schlongs of SKyrim Stuff, armor and things, but I guess they won't trigger the issue.

Can someone please help? Thank you

Hi there! Nice mod but I have some problem with it. I followed your installation and stuff. But it looks like some creatures don't wanna train - like the sabrecat, Dragon and Spider... do I have to install a different mod to solve this problem? One more thing, Is it possible to add a perma cock to some creatures like the Lurker, Riekling and the wearbear? Or Werebear Schlongs of Skyrim support? I even create a new savegame just to make sure. Maybe it's the loading order but I have no idea : (

The mainproblem is the animation...it will not trigger it - no Hentai Creatures or SL Defeat : / Spent hours to fix it but with no result!

Mods I have now: SL MoreNastyCritters, SL aroused Creatures, SL Werewolfs, SL beastiality Animation, SL Defeat, SL Framework, SL Matchmaker, SL Aroused, SL Submit...

the other mods are Schlongs of SKyrim Stuff, armor and things, but I guess they won't trigger the issue.

When you hit Spider/sabercat with Matchmaker, does it say "spell fizzled"? if it does then the animations are NOT activated in SL. Check Creature Toggles in the menu.

Also are you on SL 1.57?

Also what is SL beastiality Animations supposed to do?

As for making critters permanently nude... yes sure. However you have to copy the .nif in the meshes folder to their correct places. Explaining this all for all the creatures is a bit much, though

I didn't test all but tested a little, the Idea can work, sure. Just use nifskope to edit the existing model.

How do you think I made the models?  :P

The problem is how the game handles Dragon Equipment I guess...

Oh, sorry, I don‘t understand this sentence with a translator. :(

I used your nudedragon model, because it is not too thick to hurt the human. :P

1) Open the dragon.nif

2) Delete the "Swamp Dragon"

3) NiTriShape’tool‘ --> BSDismemberSkinInstance --> Partitions --> Partitions --> Body Part --> modify "SBP_32_BODY" to "SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY"

4) Save as dragonpenis.nif

5) Put it and the textures folder into the correct folder.

I didn't test all but tested a little, the Idea can work, sure. Just use nifskope to edit the existing model.

1) Open the dragon.nif

3) NiTriShape’tool‘ --> BSDismemberSkinInstance --> Partitions --> Partitions --> Body Part --> modify "SBP_32_BODY" to "SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY"

HOLY CRAP! You are right. I was digging around the SLNC scripts and the .esp for hours trying to figure out why it just doesnt equip the thing and then I defined a wrong slot in the nif.... 

Thanks a lot man! Will put that in correctly in the next update  :blush:

1) Open the dragon.nif

HOLY CRAP! You are right. I was digging around the SLNC scripts and the .esp for hours trying to figure out why it just doesnt equip the thing and then I defined a wrong slot in the nif.... 

Thanks a lot man! Will put that in correctly in the next update  :blush:

Thank you! :wub:

More Nasty Critters 5.1

Changelog

=========

• Now all Dragons use a Penismodel and not nude Models for each one.
  • Changed Nude Creatures so ALL critters remove equipment before Action not just Giants
  • Added Frost Troll to Hentai Creatures

Thanks to DARKGRAY for putting me on the right track with the Dragons again.

If you have troubles maybe try starting a new Save.

The "Removing Creature Equipment" feature is largely untested. Please report if some critters do something they should not.

Have Fun!

When you hit Spider/sabercat with Matchmaker, does it say "spell fizzled"? if it does then the animations are NOT activated in SL. Check Creature Toggles in the menu.

Also are you on SL 1.57?

Also what is SL beastiality Animations supposed to do?

As for making critters permanently nude... yes sure. However you have to copy the .nif in the meshes folder to their correct places. Explaining this all for all the creatures is a bit much, though

Yes yes,  it said  "spell fizzled"! Ah I see! I found the menu! But there is only the Spriggan, Lurker, Riekling, Wolfs,Werewolfs, Spriggan and Horses Animation. So more or less some of them are missing : / (the SL creature toggle menu) Where can I get the missing ceatures like Bear, Dragon and stuff? : ) 

I have the newest SL - I guess it's 1.58 

I have no idea what bestiality animation do - so better turn it off, right?

Could you please give me an example about the perma nude creatures? The folders and the files... I hope this is not too much to ask : ( 

Thank you so much for your help!

Oh! Just forgot ask.

Any chance of incoporating Monster Mod or Immersive Creatures with a patch? I know someone did a monster mod patch but that one conflicts with SexLab Nude Creatures which is including in your mod.

I cant add much more to this mod. Simply because it gets to the 100MB limit quite fast and I want to keep a bit of space to maneuver...

Immersive creatures have no nude models as far as I know anyway, do they? Monster Mod doesnt ring a bell...

This was the mod I was talking about: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26003-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

It says it's incompatible with SexLab Nude Creatures. As for the monster mod itself here's a link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35631/?

Here is one for Immersive Creatures: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

I wouldn't think you would want to add these two to your main mod right? Rather that they just be patches/optional files people could install. Anyway it's just a suggestion but for now I am very happy with your mod. :D

Yes yes,  it said  "spell fizzled"! Ah I see! I found the menu! But there is only the Spriggan, Lurker, Riekling, Wolfs,Werewolfs, Spriggan and Horses Animation. So more or less some of them are missing : / (the SL creature toggle menu) Where can I get the missing ceatures like Bear, Dragon and stuff? : ) 

Could you please give me an example about the perma nude creatures? The folders and the files... I hope this is not too much to ask : ( 

Sounds like you only have the animations I added... so something went wrong with your framework installation. Maybe reset animation registry in the SL menu.

For SL 1.58 see my previous posts about rieklings..

and for the example:

Data\meshes\slnc\chaurus\chaurusskin.nif -> data\meshes\actors\chaurus\character assets\chaurusskin.nif and you should have the bug with permaboner.

But this is somewhat different for all the critters....

Sounds like you only have the animations I added... so something went wrong with your framework installation. Maybe reset animation registry in the SL menu.

For SL 1.58 see my previous posts about rieklings..

and for the example:

Data\meshes\slnc\chaurus\chaurusskin.nif -> data\meshes\actors\chaurus\character assets\chaurusskin.nif and you should have the bug with permaboner.

But this is somewhat different for all the critters....

-

I tried it - reseted  the SL animation registry in the MCM under the SL menu - but it didn't worked : ( no changes

I have no idea : ( because most of the creatures who have no sex animation right now are vanilla monsters. (

They HAD animations before - (except for the Werebear and Ashman - they still won't hump me^^')

but after I installed this mod, they don't have it anymore... I have no idea : ( please is there a way to fix this?

I use Schlongs of Skyrim, is there a way to give the Werebear an Schlong like SOS? I heard it's possible but I don't know

what to do - same about the nude Lurker, Ashman and Riekling - I'm sorry for being such a pain in the arse : ( 

Usual I don't have big problems with mods

i summon 2 rieklings and start the train feature, hoping for a threesome animation, but one of riekling rapes other npc lol, and other rape my character. The only thing i managed to trigger a threesome is by using sexlab defeat, but i deleted due to unresponsive :D

back to my point, how to trigger threesome for riekling?

Dentarr you are my hero. Nothing against the original mod authors (Of course they have all done incredible work) but it is just SO convenient having all these mods combined. 

After a fresh install, this mod is working beautifully and so much better than I was ever able to get the individual mods working together.

10/10 would endorse again.

for some reason the new animations dont work, well i guess they work but the animations dont go, they just stand their or one is humping the air

i followed the steps and uninstalled the not needed mods but its not working :/

nevermind i figured it out.

i summon 2 rieklings and start the train feature, hoping for a threesome animation, but one of riekling rapes other npc lol, and other rape my character. The only thing i managed to trigger a threesome is by using sexlab defeat, but i deleted due to unresponsive :D

back to my point, how to trigger threesome for riekling?

I might've missed something somewhere, but I can't figure out if there's a way to "train" with the threesome+ anims.

Nope, I havent found any good solution to support 3 or more actor animations in Hentai Creatures. Its a limitation of the mod.

I dont have any idea how to get that done.

Until there is a solution for it I suggest you use Matchmaker. You can summon the creatures you need with Hentai Creatures and then initiate the gangbang stuff with Matchmaker.

:angel:

Still no better answer to that...

Dentarr you are my hero. Nothing against the original mod authors (Of course they have all done incredible work) but it is just SO convenient having all these mods combined. 

After a fresh install, this mod is working beautifully and so much better than I was ever able to get the individual mods working together.

Thanks. Though combining stuff was only a side effect. Focus was to add all the stuff which is missing from the originals. Seeing all those animations unused, supported critters without "Equipment", features missing that could be implemented.. well I decided this time "someone" should be me  :blush:

Currently I have a manual installation like so:

SKSE
FNIS + creaturepack (that should really be mentioned on the front page)
SkyUI

...then Sexlab framework (current version seems to work OK)

...then More Nasty Critters + ZaZ animation pack, and follow the other steps.

A couple questions then:

First, is Matchmaker any better than Puppet Master?  Puppet Master seems pretty flexible.

Secondly, are there any precise ways to set up matches, to get a specific animation?  And are there any animal + animal interactions?

Currently I have a manual installation like so:

SKSE

FNIS + creaturepack (that should really be mentioned on the front page)

SkyUI

...then Sexlab framework (current version seems to work OK)

...then More Nasty Critters + ZaZ animation pack, and follow the other steps.

A couple questions then:

First, is Matchmaker any better than Puppet Master?  Puppet Master seems pretty flexible.

Secondly, are there any precise ways to set up matches, to get a specific animation?  And are there any animal + animal interactions?

Have to admit I dont know Puppet Master.

To set up matches, at least with Matchmaker, you just hit the participants (and maybe yourself) and thats it. To select the right animation you can either toggle off all the animations you dont want in the SL menu (creature toggles) OR you use the hotkey to switch the active animation (think it was "o" by default)

And no, there are no animal on animal animations yet. None that I know of, that is... mainly because there arent any female animals (in an anatomical sense) .. at least not in vanilla, are there? There are some female critters but thats a bit of a narrow selection to bother an animator... "Troll on Flame Atronach" sound of limitted usability  :blush:

More Nasty Critters 5.1

The "Removing Creature Equipment" feature is largely untested. Please report if some critters do something they should not.

I will test it all at this weekend! :D You are awesome! You deserved a LITTLE break. :P

/sign

Awesome an update!

Curious though, you have two files that are named 5.2. Are either fine to download?

I was meaning to ask this earlier when it happened a few days back. I had some wolves rape my PC but they didn't have any cocks for the job. Was there a setting I needed to change or something to make this work?

Awesome an update!

Curious though, you have two files that are named 5.2. Are either fine to download?

I was meaning to ask this earlier when it happened a few days back. I had some wolves rape my PC but they didn't have any cocks for the job. Was there a setting I needed to change or something to make this work?

Well... this board OS is one of the best I know but it still has some bugs... somehow my file ended uploaded twice. But both were the same so it didnt matter. Fixed now.

And for the wolfs try and change the selection in Nude Creatures menu