Am I correct in assuming Red Wave isn't quite finished yet? It seems after any dialogue I make to solicit drinks or otherwise, it does... nothing. Nothing at all. Just lessens my debt and lets me move to the next person.

It should trigger sex scenes so I'd say you got a problem, but I haven't gone through the scenario in a while.

Having the same issue, I can confirm its not connected to the Live Another Life expansion Content Consumer Awareness. (though that mod does cause its own problems in Red Wave even if its only installed, The Red Wave crew are treated like clients rather then staff).

Sex scenes initiated through other methods work fine but not the ones from The Red Wave dialog. Further more I found you also can't get a day pass even after earning 200 gold towards your debt that day as you're current earnings start at a huge negative number and by the time you'd get that to positive 200 your debt would almost be paid off.

Just started playing this - yet another intesresting mod from Skyrimll.

Am I missing something with the Red Wave story? I can't get inside, the door is locked (novice) whether it's day or night. Fiona is on the quayside and does sex and Bouncer is on the deck. Neither appear to have any dialogue options for getting inside.

Is there someone I have to talk to, other than just picking up the rumour about a brothel on the RW?

I'm not there via CCAS just from Stories and the rumour.

Thanks.

Am I correct in assuming Red Wave isn't quite finished yet? It seems after any dialogue I make to solicit drinks or otherwise, it does... nothing. Nothing at all. Just lessens my debt and lets me move to the next person.

Having the same issue, I can confirm its not connected to the Live Another Life expansion Content Consumer Awareness. (though that mod does cause its own problems in Red Wave even if its only installed, The Red Wave crew are treated like clients rather then staff).

Sex scenes initiated through other methods work fine but not the ones from The Red Wave dialog.

Same issue for me. I have noticed that Raven beak dialogues have the same problem than Red Wave, so maybe it's related to the scripts those mods use to trigger sexlab ? Too old for sexlab 1.62 maybe ? :idea:

Radiant prostitution (whose dialogs are used in Red Wave) works fine, and sex triggered by other methods as well. Would its scrips be usable to replace Red wave ones ?

Sex scenes initiated through other methods work fine but not the ones from The Red Wave dialog.

Same issue for me. I have noticed that Raven beak dialogues have the same problem than Red Wave, so maybe it's related to the scripts those mods use to trigger sexlab ? Too old for sexlab 1.62 maybe ? :idea:

Radiant prostitution (whose dialogs are used in Red Wave) works fine, and sex triggered by other methods as well. Would its scrips be usable to replace Red wave ones ?

This is entirely my fault.

The dialogues in the Red Wave use mod events that are only defined in SD+ at the moment.

I tried to define them as well in Stories but that created issues and I didn't get around to fixing them yet.

This is entirely my fault.

The dialogues in the Red Wave use mod events that are only defined in SD+ at the moment.

I tried to define them as well in Stories but that created issues and I didn't get around to fixing them yet.

Interesting. The thing is Stories/Red wave are used by some to be linked from Simple Slavery, because they seem much simpler than SD+ and all its requisites.

So if it can ease your task, would only defining them for red wave might be enough and maybe create less issues ? And what about just adapting the scripts from radiant prostitution, as dialogs seem already the same ?

Anyway, thanks for your quick response, Skyrimll. :)

PS : maybe a little mention in the troubleshooting section of your first post could avoid other users asking the same question again ? ;)

Sorry. For some reason LL didn't notify me that the tread had new posts.

I coincidentally just installed Simple Slavery and spotted a Red Wave dialogue option on an NPC miles away from Solitude. I'll re-visit the RW next time I get near Solitude. Might take a while to get there if I'm wearing that fucking Red Rubber Dress from the 'shop near Falkreath'. Serves me right for listening to rumours.

I'm loving and hating all these intriguing rumours and hints. I want to know what they all mean and I want to know now! The suspense is killing me.

Great mod.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Edit: Late reply after posting this in the wrong thread. :blush:

Got back Solitude and the door to the RW was unlocked. Entered but was asked to leave. Spoke to Eris, Xander and Dorion(?) but couldn't see any non-vanilla dialogue options. Sampled the services of Flora and spoke to the Capt and Bouncer but no joy.

Guest marionoer1

i cant seem to find the milk farm south of riften, i typed "help milk" into the console and nothing related came up, did i install wrong?

EDIT: nevermind. im stupid.

Since I learned how to set aliases, I'm thinking... how hagravens could use the cradle tower twins ?

What do you have in mind?

A little cross link between AFS and sexlab stories.

What player, as Forsworn, or as Hagraven, can do with these pregnant twins ?

Since I learned how to set aliases, I'm thinking... how hagravens could use the cradle tower twins ?

Right now, not much.

I am planning to replace the frozen pregnant skins by scripts using NiO to simulate multiple pregnancies (or direct calls to Being Female if available). 

Eventually, Hagravens will come and collect babies, or send forsworns to the tower to collect them (or after the player if the player started with CCAS start as a member of the family or has been impregnated by the brother of the family).

Right now, not much.

I am planning to replace the frozen pregnant skins by scripts using NiO to simulate multiple pregnancies (or direct calls to Being Female if available). 

Eventually, Hagravens will come and collect babies, or send forsworns to the tower to collect them (or after the player if the player started with CCAS start as a member of the family or has been impregnated by the brother of the family).

CCAS start ? player is really impregnated by the brother ? I should try the last version !

As Hagraven or forsworn, I think player could receive the order from hags to collect a baby... for Drana blood bath, for example. It can be a nice moral dilema.

I made a cross over between AFS and TID, by using that :

Function SetAlias()

Alias_aTIDChaurTegoth.forceRefTo(Game.getFormFromFile(0x8a2176d4, "zThingsInDark.esp") as Actor)

Alias_aTIDWhisperingOne.forceRefTo(Game.getFormFromFile(0x8A486E6C, "zThingsInDark.esp") as Actor)

Alias_aTIDAzenithDerleth.forceRefTo(Game.getFormFromFile(0x8A019C08, "zThingsInDark.esp") as Actor)

EndFunction

It's ID, not the baseID.

I'll test if it will work...

But if it's works, that's mean :

- in TID, Lotte could be recruited for the ritual... (Chaur Tegoth, father of chaurus, needs all his childs...)

- in TID also, what intelligent falmers could do with a nice dwemer technology ?

I'm still stuck in TID scenario (the actual one have a problem between part 2 and 3, with the queen intervention... and I'm run out of ideas)

Question on Milk Farm - south of Riften, i got 5 milk and the dialogue to finish the quest, the npc said back "let me just get whats left in the harness" and i'm back to need to bring 5 milk and the harness wasn't removed, i removed the harness but i'm still getting the milk production messages and a leak texture, how do i turn those off?

Does this mod introduce a back room into Gnisis corner club? (Something further back than where Kassandra is?)

I have a quest from another mod, which apparently does not modify Gnisis but is sending me to talk to someone who I cannot get to.

Skooma Whore adds a back room there, do you have that installed?

Does this mod introduce a back room into Gnisis corner club? (Something further back than where Kassandra is?)

I have a quest from another mod, which apparently does not modify Gnisis but is sending me to talk to someone who I cannot get to.

Skooma Whore adds a back room there, do you have that installed?

Yes, and i tcl'd back there and the npc that was my quest target was from that mod. (But could not be interacted with, even when out in the reachable part of the corner club.) 

:(

Thanks.