Red Wave points to here, the ship where you become a whore...

I ask them if they like what they see, and they say "yes, come show me what you got"... And nothing happens, just get a handful of coins....

I'm having the same problem.  Was sent to Red Wave via Simple Slavery...would that maybe break the animation for some reason?   Is this a issue for everyone?

I've moved Stories.esp to top & then bottom of load order, it didn't help.   If it's not a common issue I'll start disabling other mods to see if I can find a conflict.

No big deal as its a newly started character...though I did enjoy the sold into slavery to Red Wave start.

Edit:  I fixed this by adding SD+ & SLDialogues.    Not sure which one fixed the animation starting issue...but everything is working good now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was just wondering about something. In CCAS, there is an option for being part of the "Kin Family". I couldn't get CCAS to work, so I don't know where they are and I'm really curious about it. Where can I find them, if they even exist.

Hello, I was just wondering about something. In CCAS, there is an option for being part of the "Kin Family". I couldn't get CCAS to work, so I don't know where they are and I'm really curious about it. Where can I find them, if they even exist.

They're in Falkreath Hold. There's a map on the downloads page if you want a more specific location.

The easiest way to get there is to head to Lost Valley Redoubt, up near Bard's Leap, and then keep walking west.

https://srmap.uesp.net/?locx=-98937&locy=-34574&zoom=16

They're in Falkreath Hold. There's a map on the downloads page if you want a more specific location.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I found the flyer for the living wonder on a dead high elf woman with a massive shlong. Everytime i try and save after reading and loot everything she has, i ALWAYS ctd. This is only if i try to SAVE however. Any idea how to fix?

Do you have a custom skeleton installed, like XPMS? 

I found I have less issues with the model I used for the mage with that kind of skeleton installed.

I found the flyer for the living wonder on a dead high elf woman with a massive shlong. Everytime i try and save after reading and loot everything she has, i ALWAYS ctd. This is only if i try to SAVE however. Any idea how to fix?

I found I have less issues with the model I used for the mage with that kind of skeleton installed.

Yes I do. Is there anyway to fix this? Because some of my other mods rely on XPMS

Yes I do. Is there anyway to fix this? Because some of my other mods rely on XPMS

XPMS should fix it.

It is also possible that model is using HDT extensions. I am using that as well and I didn't test the mod without it.

Do you not CTD if you don't save?

Do you read, save, loot, or read, loot save? I'm not sure how saving has any influence on crashing at all. Can you save before reading the flyer?

XPMS should fix it.

It is also possible that model is using HDT extensions. I am using that as well and I didn't test the mod without it.

I have a texture mod that uses unp, could that be conflicting? or shot i just get hdt extentions?

Do you read, save, loot, or read, loot save? I'm not sure how saving has any influence on crashing at all. Can you save before reading the flyer?

read, loot, save. Idk what causes it, might be the meshes since i have xpmse or it might be because i have a unp. I have no idea

read, loot, save. Idk what causes it, might be the meshes since i have xpmse or it might be because i have a unp. I have no idea

There isn't much in Stories around that character anyway.

Just ignore it and skip the looting if you can. 

There isn't much in Stories around that character anyway.

Just ignore it and skip the looting if you can. 

Id rather deal with it now incase any future updates make it more important. But i guess your right. Just gona leave it

Thanks anyway

Hello, can someone explain for me what is this mod?. Does the word stories stand for quest?. I could not find the stone ring near Morthal even searched around near location on the map. So I tried to go to Cradle Stone Tower, killed a Raven then talked to 3 NPCs there after that nothing happened.

Is there a full list of all available quests beside the 6 main ones in 1st page (broodmaiden, red wave, etc.)?

Is "Dwemer Pleasures" quest from whiterun blacksmith part of this mod? Unsure since I installed this with a bunch other mods at once.

There is no list at this time as most of what is in Stories is mainly for flavor only. 

I have a few quests in more advanced stages (like Red Wave or the Milk farm) but even these are not finished yet.

'Dwemer pleasures' is from Stories and is a prompt to send you to the dwemer ruin next to Whiterun and find ELLE, the dwemer sexbot.

Hi, I'm trying the Necromecer's pet start. The journal in the cave mentioned the name "Angrim", does that mean I also need to install "Angrim's Apprentice" in order to play the complete set of this quest (getting back past memory "?

No, Angrims apprentice is not needed. It is just a reference in a book.