Does this mod introduce a back room into Gnisis corner club? (Something further back than where Kassandra is?)

I have a quest from another mod, which apparently does not modify Gnisis but is sending me to talk to someone who I cannot get to.

Skooma Whore adds a back room there, do you have that installed?

Yes, and i tcl'd back there and the npc that was my quest target was from that mod. (But could not be interacted with, even when out in the reachable part of the corner club.) 

:(

Thanks.

I ran into that too.  I got a quest from the thieves guild to pickpocket an NPC in a Skooma den, and he could not be interacted with in any way.

About EZ2C Dialogues - I don't like the default font but you can change the font easily if you read the instructions.

I'd noticed that.  I'm one of those people who likes to read what the mod authors have written about their mods :shy:

Blasphemy! You should never read about a mod, for any reason! Any true player knows the best way to play Skyrim mods is like this:

1. Download a mod. It doesn't matter which mod, or for what purpose. Just find a random one somewhere.

2. It is permissible to read the OP, but is considered bad form. If you absolutely must read the OP, be sure to skip over any sections that contain "requirements" or "known bugs" and especially don't read anything that says "READ THIS FIRST."

3. Do not download any prerequisites for the mod. This is essential! Downloading prerequisites is a sure way to get chlamydia. You may now install the mod.

3a. Try not to use any utility such as Wrye Bash, Mod Organizer, NMM, LOOT, TES5Edit, or anything else. That spoils the fun. Just use Skyrim's basic launcher (if you must, you may use SKSE, but your friends will laugh at you). Ignore anything anyone says about "load order" or "papyrus log" because they are crazy and making up words. Everybody knows that logs are made of wood, not papyrus!

4. Start Skyrim.

5. If by some miracle Skyrim doesn't crash before the main menu, load an old game (NOT a new game) that you have already installed and uninstalled dozens of mods from. Preferably a save game which has a disk size of upwards of 150mb, and free-roaming scripts that have been competing with each other, slowly evolving into predators that feed off the weaker fragments.

6. Whatever you do, DO NOT CLEAN THE SAVE BEFORE PLAYING. It will anger the Gods.

7. Try the mod out.

8. When the mod breaks, or Skyrim crashes, post a short comment on a support thread regarding the "bug" you noticed.

8a. It may be helpful to make your "bug report" in the support thread of the mod you downloaded in Step 1, but this is not always required.

8b. Your "bug report" must contain some variant of the phrase "this mod sucks donkey dick" or "you are a horrible, horrible person for releasing this broken piece of crap." Be sure to include profanity, as that always makes the mod author work harder on your behalf in the future.

9. At this point, you may pick a different mod back in step 1 and repeat the process, but true die-hards will continue on to...

10. When the mod author or any other poster attempts to help you figure out your problem, particularly if they mention "requirements" or "known bugs" or point you back to the OP, and especially if they say anything about the aforementioned made-up phrases "load order" or "papyrus log," you may do one of three things:

10a. Ignore whatever they say and continue posting about the original "bug" you found.

10b. Skim or ignore their instructions, reply with "I already tried all that and everything else under the sun and it still doesn't work."

10c. Ignore everything you or anyone else has ever posted about this "bug" you found, and instead start making suggestions or requests for other stuff to go in the mod that are [a] not possible, not part of the mod's purview, or best of all [c] already in the mod. Don't be polite to mod authors when making your requests - politeness is a sign of weakness.

11. You may repeat step 10 for as long as you want. Whatever you do, make sure that eventually you ragequit no matter how things go, ensuring that your final post on the matter once again contains some variant of either "this mod sucks donkey dick" or "you are a horrible, horrible person for releasing this broken piece of crap."

12. For extra points, post defamatory comments about the mod author in another thread. This will ensure that everyone knows what a horrible person the mod author is for daring to release something that isn't 100% perfect right out of the box, or that fits your conception of what the mod should be exactly. Failure to do so will prove that the mod author has a larger penis!

13. For extra extra points, request a mod or feature in another thread that does something identical to whatever you were complaining about in the first place.

14. Congratulations! You are now a veteran Skyrim player. You can hold your head high with pride as you strut around looking for small puppies to kick.

EDIT: Sorry about that. I'm cranky. Pay me no mind. :(

Can you please add #15 with your suggestions on how to find said small puppies to kick. Also does it matter which breed to kick? 

:P Sorry couldn't resist.

Yo dudes)). Can someone please tell me how to start thq quests? I can only start and finish Sexbot quest. I found ruins near Morthal and speak to lotti and..... nothing happens. Same shit with twins on farm near Riften and sisters in cradel stone tower. Also i dunno how start quest on red wave. How can i start this quests?????

I found this https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Stories:-FAQ

Yo dudes)). Can someone please tell me how to start thq quests? I can only start and finish Sexbot quest. I found ruins near Morthal and speak to lotti and..... nothing happens. Same shit with twins on farm near Riften and sisters in cradel stone tower. Also i dunno how start quest on red wave. How can i start this quests?????

I found this https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Stories:-FAQ

I read this. But there are only info about red wave. I open sexlabstories.esp and see quest about farm twins and cradlestone sisters but how start them???

Where is stories map?I dont see this in downloads...

It used to be there, but I believe skyrimll got rid of it because it was out of date.

Can you please add #15 with your suggestions on how to find said small puppies to kick. Also does it matter which breed to kick? 

:P Sorry couldn't resist.

You... you monster! Even with your alien sensibilities, how can you do that?  :o

The twins story isn't finished yet. To answer squirrel: there are many starting quests available only through content consumer start mod.

Its mean that i must install Live another life and start a new game to start quests??? what about bloodmaiden quest i need a estrus for that??

So far, many scenarios require CCAS to trigger them (or a similar mod, but CCAS is the only one I am aware of).

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. I just run away from the ship and nothing happens except of increasing amount of debt. Nobody attacked me 

How to get back my belongings in Red Wave Scenario? I was sent there via Simple Slavery

They should have been moved in a player safe bag in the lower decks of the boat (next to a bedroll).

Talk to a merchant in skyrim, they should have a new dialogue option "Do you need something done?" or the like. They'll ask you to fetch some dwemer oil in the location E.L.L.E. resides in. Go fetch the oil, stumble on the bot, wake her up and inquire about what she is.

I have a problem with the snow shod farm. For some reason there is hay in the barn where the milking sta...oh, is it possible that milkmod economy messes things up with devious stories? for some reason the barn is full with hay where the sleeping places for the "cows" are supposed to be. Also there are actual cows there too for some reason.

IIRC that's deliberate. The milking stations were accessible in a previous version but I think it caused some problems - I can't remember exactly.

EDIT: They're just there for testing.

I'm not sure if this is a WAI issue, a bug, or something caused by my various mods.  So I figure I would eliminate WAI from the possibilities and go from there by simply asking and describing what occurred.

Due to the companions deciding I needed a scalping for interfering with their giant hunt my completely innocent succubus was viciously hunted down by Ria and Farkus for no reason.  Okay, so I MIGHT have accidently dinged Farkus with my sword, but come on, it's a cheap iron POS and I have a one handed skill of 13, it's not like it hurt him!.  But I digress.  They hunted me, knocked me out (Death Alternative) and I ended up on the slavery block (Simple Slavery).  I was worried I might be sold to the Master of Captured Dreams after getting a look at the new and improved slavery system, but instead, I was sold to the Red Wave Brothel.

So I get told to get customers drinks.  Okay, I say to myself, I can do this.  Heck, if they want to bed me no big, I'm a bloody freaking succubus.  I literally have to have sex to survive!  Well, I quickly realized three things.  One, neither the guard nor the Thalmor were interested in sex.  Seemed pretty fishy that they come to a brothel and don't want to get laid (WAI?).  Two, I could sell them an endless supply of liquor non-stop.  I mean, seriously, I think I sold them enough ale to get an entire clan of giants drunk!  Heck, Sanguine himself might have been feeling tipsy!  And all without ever having to step away to wait for them to drink (Convo never closed, could just press the select button over and over again.  WAI?).

Finally, this funny voice pointed out that I seemed to be getting really really good at talking to people.  Out of nowhere, I seemed to be able to talk anyone into anything without a problem.  It was freaking amazing (But not really.  Speech skill went up 1 full point minimum with every drink I sold until I got into the 70's.  Even then by the time I got done with my 6500 debt I was at an 86 skill from a 5.  again, WAI?).

So all in all, I had a lot of fun at Red Wave, though things did seem a little odd.  Then I simply shrugged and went about my work.  I don't know that I'd go back there willingly anytime soon.  I suppose I could make more money that way than adventuring (I left with over 4k gold in my pocket) but it wasn't as exciting as facing down a bandit.  And as a succubus, I prefer my whore houses to be rampaging hormone festivals where I can get a good feed or two dozen in while I deign to delight them with my presence and employment.  Here's hoping management wakes up (that you plan on doing more to it) because it has a lot of promise (Seriously a lot of promise).

And I am back yet again.  This time with a simple query or two, depending on the answer to the first one.

With the CCAL ELLE start, the one where you are a dwemer sexbot that just woke up, there is a deactivated (dead) ELLE near your spawn point.  I looted a sexbot body and eyepiece from her and went, hey, this is perfect for a cybernetic succubus such as myself!  Then I noticed it was light armor and pouted a little but got over it.  Then I got curious (after being killed by that stupid skooma loving khajit four or five times on my way out) and used my mighty mystic powers to summon a suit of studded leather (console commands).  I put it on and poof, the armor unequipped!

So here are the questions...

1.  Did you design the Sexbot body?

2.  If so, is there anyway short of going into TES5Edit and doing it myself, we could get a cloth version?

3.  And, this is the big one, could it be made lockable so it doesn't auto unequip when putting on clothing?

4.  And the one I believe is a no, but I'll ask anyways.  Is there any way to maintain the skin plate look under clothing short of a new race?

Once more, thank  you for your hard work on this.  I am enjoying it a great deal despite my seemingly endless questions.