I admit I am a bit sad there isn't more to The Children story and that there's no way to help them or join them. I love the milk farm though so far, that was tons of fun as are the other stories and activities ive managed to encounter.

Thanks

There will be more content to the Children eventually.

CCAS - Content Consumer Alternate Start - includes a player start as a slave to the family members. I will also have a separate start as a family member. Both will include a small quest and a backstory about what happened to them.

I am currently working on scenarios related to Parasites, so I can't tell when I will have time to get to the Childen but I am not giving up on them.

I just completed the Pet line, and wanted to say how very fund & fitting that was, adding an appropriate little character note to an already-slippery character.  It also made me think of the Riverwood shop drama in the Slaverun mod. which was particularly nice.

In addition, I love that one has a choice of how to handle things - and also the possibility of buying back the "item" (at a loss) if one decides to.  Nothing like rewarding that villain even more for his bad behaviour.

I am like the concept behind the fetish stones. I always choose the lover stone as it is.

Red Wave points to here, the ship where you become a whore...

I ask them if they like what they see, and they say "yes, come show me what you got"... And nothing happens, just get a handful of coins....

Am I missing something? Like a plugin or something?

Also, if I ask them if they would like a drink, it's always a yes, and they give more coins than answering yes to liking what they see. So am confused about this mods aspect on that.

Currently testing the DD dev verions, i had the "Can you help me?" dialogue (with Adrienne) in the new high security Armbinder (formerly Armbinder MK II). I think it's from this mod since i don't have SD+ or cursed loot installed, and there is a problem: the armbinder is removed, but the animation doesn't end. I can play sexlab animations, but then it'll go back. I can't use unarmed, but i can equip weapons and torches. After unequipping them it'll be the same again.

It even works only half...:post-960091-0-51248400-1494918481_thumb.jpg

As you can see, one hand holds the torch, the  other one is still "bound". Since i don't know if it's a problem with this mod or the armbinder, i'll leave a copy of that post in the DD dev thread as well.

*edit: after struggling my way out and it didn't happen there, i assume it's indeed a conflict how this mod removes the armbinder. Just wanted to let you know. ;)

What, exactly, is the significance of Prolactin? I installed this again to play the milk farm specificaly... (I know.... shocker, right?)...

And my character's prolactin is now well over 600, but I have no idea what effect that's having. And it never seems to go down.... just up.

I also noticed that if I am wearing the automated milker, and go to the woman and ask to be taken out of the harness, she "takes the last drops" but then the harness stays on ... I seem to recall in the past being able to ask her...or tell her... that I wanted to be a cow again or something to that effect.

Also... I've created a UUNP Bodyslide for the automated milker, but had to modify it or the game crashed as soon as I put it on. I removed the animated references in the nifs (because bodysliding this outfit seems to mess with those parts in a bad way), and also removed the pubic hair (....cause why would clothing add hair? That just didn't make sense to me)

So I need to work on it a little more and make sure my nif edits are still there on a run through bodyslide.

Prolactin in Stories controls how quickly you can produce milk during sex.

It slowly goes down if you have no sexual activity for a long time. Sex either maintains or increases its level.

Milking harness and machines increase its level by a lot, keeping you as a productive cow.

Eventually I will add potions to increase it without harness.

It is also possible I still have to balance the levels if they get too high too quickly.

I'm trying to figure out how to activate the automated milker....with steam effects and have it actually extract milk. :)

It is only a place holder right now. The automated Milker is not part of the quest yet.

Do you know whether there are Slidersets for this Automated cow Milker, so I can edit it with Caliente Tools?

I'm trying to figure out how to activate the automated milker....with steam effects and have it actually extract milk. :)

It is only a place holder right now. The automated Milker is not part of the quest yet.

Do you know whether there are Slidersets for this Automated cow Milker, so I can edit it with Caliente Tools?

I made a UUNP slider set for the automated milker. Might need some work yet, as I just built it for me to get it in game for myself. 

I made a UUNP slider set for the automated milker. Might need some work yet, as I just built it for me to get it in game for myself. 

Oh, well, I need it in UNP, but zero plan how to do that is.. :)

This might sound like a stupid question but is it possible to mod the milking harness with bodyslide/outfit studio to fit the body i use? I can't seem to find the file for it and was wondering what the file for the milk harness is called and where it's located in the files. 

This might sound like a stupid question but is it possible to mod the milking harness with bodyslide/outfit studio to fit the body i use? I can't seem to find the file for it and was wondering what the file for the milk harness is called and where it's located in the files. 

This is what I am concerned with my question..

PS: there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers! ;)

BodySlide files are in CalienteTools folder.

You can try to edit CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\SLStoriesDevious_milkharness\SLStoriesDevious_milkharness.nif

BodySlide files are in CalienteTools folder.

You can try to edit CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\SLStoriesDevious_milkharness\SLStoriesDevious_milkharness.nif

Yes! And exactly for this I search the data for the Automatic Milk Dwemer Device.. (which is located in the house).

It seems to be in CBBE, I just want to reshape it in UNP for myself, I do not want more.

• 2 weeks later...

Might just be me but when i've equipped two npc's with milk harness' (one simple one the advanced) i'm getting DDi throw up a no matching animation error, is only occasional and is just a message but it only occurs when using this item so i don't think the issue is with my DDi install as the message suggests

Devious Stories
- Milk Farm - south of Riften - In progress

A new version of SexLab Stories is out (v0.8.3) with these changes:

- Added: Move Brood Maiden scenario to Parasites (new NPC, same location) 
- Added: Relocate Lotte to Chillwind Depths  
- Added: Small stories - remove edits to NPCs 
- Added: ELLE - count Dwemer machine toward ELLE energy 

- Fixed: Stories bug: Floating crystals 
- Fixed: Red Wave - do not enable pregnancy if sent there by SD event (only as player start) 
- Fixed: Bad characters in Adrianna quest topic for ELLE 
- Fixed: Corrupted mesh for TG characters in Stories 

This version is meant to match the latest release of SexLab Parasites (0.6).

YAY! changes look super. One question, do you still have plans to finish all the stones or has that idea basically been abandoned? I know with all the mods you work on things can stay on a back burner for a long time.

I do still have plans to overhaul the fetish system and even make it separate from the stones. That will remain on the back burner for a while since I have a lot to do at the moment with Parasites.

I didn't know about Olfina's face. I will fix it in the next version.

Any other NPC with a gray face I should know about?

Did anyone talk to the naked slave and her cow outside Whiterun by the way?

I think I saw that you had replaced one of the three revelers with a woman.  I ran into them near the western watchtower, and her face was also gray.

I talked to the naked slave ... but didn't think to talk to the cow. :-/  I liked the additional dialogue with her family in town.

has anyone managed to fix the gray faced female reveler? i encountered 3 revelers i.e. 2 male and 1 female, unfortunately the female has the grey/black face bug...