Does this mod automatically trigger the PC to start masturbating?

I don't remember adding that but I will check when I get a chance.

The fetish side of the mod increases the player arousal but I don't think it causes the player to masturbate (unless you have a mod like SexLab Release, which causes the player to masturbate at high levels of arousal :) ).

I uninstalled sexlab release and start a new game, but it's still happening (and it's different now, a lot more dildo animations and stuff).

Devious Devices did have an option to masturbate when removing a chastity belt.

If you have added or reconfigured any animation packs or mods, that could explain the larger number of dildo anims.  If you have not changed anything, you might have a second mod (which you're already suspecting, I think) with a different way of calling the anims, giving you a large pool to choose from.

Maybe something changed when you started the new game?

I just released a small patch to the Milk Farm (Devious extension of this mod) with these changes:

- Fixed: Milk farm - Fix typos and remove debug messages from milking 
- Fixed: Milk farm - milk level not reset properly if spilled milk without harness 

You only need to download and install the StoriesDevious082a file for these changes. The rest of Stories is still the same as 0.8.2

There's a small incompatibility between this mod and Ordinary Women.

And maybe other mods that beautify NPCs.

Had Sexlab Stories installed after Ordinary Women (meaning mod order) and Olfina Grey-Mane ... well, see for yourselves:

GxOqcFJ.jpg

Just no. Not only to the color change at the neck..

This is what she looks like if I let Ordinary Women overwrite SL Stories:

Z9ujb8F.jpg

Yes please.

So ... does it break anything in SL Stories if I let The Ordinary Women overwrite its files? If yes then someone please make them compatible. I won't sacrifice beauty for functionality. Never.

There's a small incompatibility between this mod and Ordinary Women.

And maybe other mods that beautify NPCs.

Had Sexlab Stories installed after Ordinary Women (meaning mod order) and Olfina Grey-Mane ... well, see for yourselves:

GxOqcFJ.jpg

Just no. Not only to the color change at the neck..

This is what she looks like if I let Ordinary Women overwrite SL Stories:

Z9ujb8F.jpg

Yes please.

So ... does it break anything in SL Stories if I let The Ordinary Women overwrite its files? If yes then someone please make them compatible. I won't sacrifice beauty for functionality. Never.

Thanks.

I am already aware of it and I know how to fix it. Hopefully in the next version by end of the year.

Hi, Skyrimll. Thank you for these story mods. I just started playing with them loaded and it has been very enjoyable.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I don't have nearly has much time as I would like to do these mods justice but it is nice to see they can still be enjoyed.

Hello Skyrimll, I'm really enjoying your mods including this one. 

Speaking of this mod, I think I found a problem about nord queen.

I believe my char is not in undead state(state without screen effect and I've seen 'regain beauty' message) but the Vigilants are still very eager to kill me.

I wonder this is bug or just my char is not in human state yet.

Am I correct in assuming Red Wave isn't quite finished yet? It seems after any dialogue I make to solicit drinks or otherwise, it does... nothing. Nothing at all. Just lessens my debt and lets me move to the next person.

It should trigger sex scenes so I'd say you got a problem, but I haven't gone through the scenario in a while.

Nice.

What is near Falkreath ?

What's news in that update ? I found the twins, but they never talked to me... and I didn't suceed to trigger the milkcow stuff.

What is the quest name of the broodmother ? I'll need it for TID objective fix.

If I got it right - there is no actual quest about it, just broodmaiden with big tits and belly sitting around non attacking little chauruses. You can find her on the north of Falkreth (you will see large blue crystals around this place) also cave with spiders not far from there.

Nice.

What is near Falkreath ?

What's news in that update ? I found the twins, but they never talked to me... and I didn't suceed to trigger the milkcow stuff.

What is the quest name of the broodmother ? I'll need it for TID objective fix.

If I got it right - there is no actual quest about it, just broodmaiden with big tits and belly sitting around non attacking little chauruses. You can find her on the north of Falkreth (you will see large blue crystals around this place) also cave with spiders not far from there.

IIRC you can actually find a dialogue option with her (if you have EC+ installed) where she will command one of her children to spit at you, which triggers an EC+ attack and then teleports the player to an underground cell to begin your own brood. I could be misremembering though...

I think this is the mod where something I found has come from, found this big ugly woman with a penis model from an old mod and she is wearing nothing but a black hood. Found it in the back of the new gnisiss corner club? It was reading a book and the name was lliatath the whole there were some flyers about it found in candlehearth hall too. I saw what looks like custom books in there with it and didn't want to read them yet so not to spoil anything.

I think this is the mod where something I found has come from, found this big ugly woman with a penis model from an old mod and she is wearing nothing but a black hood. Found it in the back of the new gnisiss corner club? It was reading a book and the name was lliatath the whole there were some flyers about it found in candlehearth hall too. I saw what looks like custom books in there with it and didn't want to read them yet so not to spoil anything.

Yes. This is from Stories.