I'm already past that, where do I get the parts for ELLE?

Firs part (imbued flesh) is on the broken table near ELLE. When you give it to her she tells you that you can make other parts with dwemer oil, human flesh and centurion dynamo core on tanning rack.

Just got to ELLE myself and found her being abused by the Falmer Gloomlurker and Dwarven Centurian in the room with her.  She was put into bleedout a few times while I tried to figure out how to handle the two enemies at only level 7.  They'd smack her around then walk away only coming back for more a few moments later when she stood back up.

Got past those two and my quest marker pointed to ELLE so I talked to her.  At no point in time have I looted Dwarven Oil in this cave system (Glimmer Mist outside Whiterun).  I can ask her what ELLE stands for and where she came from.  She won't ask for parts to be repaired.  Not sure what to do now aside from spawn some Dwarven Oil and see if that works.

Look at the mod's description, at the bottom there is a "Acknowledgements" section with the answers to your questions.

Actually, I compared what I had found, which seems to be ELLE's body to the Dwemer Cyborg mod mentioned in the Acknowledgements section.  The two pieces were distinctly different from the picture I saw.  Hence why I asked.

I still have plans to make the ELLE body parts into Devious Devices items to make them lock in place and enable upgrades.

I will be using what I have learned for Parasites to do that.

Thank you!  Seriously loving the mod.  It's small things scattered around the world that build the flavor and enjoyability far more than single huge events in my opinion and that is something this mod gives. 

• 2 weeks later...

in your family ties, you rased the subject of incest (this being lovers labs) and we should discuss incest on this form instead, well thers the the siblings Camilla and Lucan Valerius who run the riverwood trader and, according to the elderscoll wiki, Black-Briar. it lists Maven as the mother of Hemming, Ingun, and Sibbi, but Hemming Black-Briar is listed as  the eldest son and heir of Maven Black-Briar and father to Sibbi and Ingun.

so maybe their upto something

in your family ties, you rased the subject of incest (this being lovers labs) and we should discuss incest on this form instead, well thers the the siblings Camilla and Lucan Valerius who run the riverwood trader and, according to the elderscoll wiki, Black-Briar. it lists Maven as the mother of Hemming, Ingun, and Sibbi, but Hemming Black-Briar is listed as  the eldest son and heir of Maven Black-Briar and father to Sibbi and Ingun.

There are indeed possibilities in vanilla Skyrim, especially with the Black Briar family, but for now, both Family Ties and the incest counterpart in Stories are small side projects that I work on to distract myself from dead ends in some of my larger ones.

I can't make any promise as to if or when I will update them... but I will probably work on them eventually :)

a ltitle question : how to become a cow girl in Stories ? A message pops up regularly, but that's all... I tried, I have no dialogues on the farmer.

Make sure you have Stories Devious installed on top of Stories.

Leonara and her husband should have a dialogue 'about your cows' (or something like that).

She will tell you first to milk one of her cows. After milking her cows enough times, you will get a bottle of milk from them.

Give the bottle back to Leonara and she will ask you to help her out.

If you are female, she will put a harness on you and force you to produce milk for her.

If you are male, she will give you a harness and ask you to use it on a follower.

You can also put on one of the harness you will find laying around.

The milking system works like this:

- if you are lactating (from wearing a harness or from another mod like Hormones or Parasites), you will naturally produce milk. With each sex act, you will have a chance of increasing your milk level. When your milk level is high enough, you will spill the milk during an orgasm.

- wearing a manual harness will increase the chance to produce milk during sex acts.

- wearing an automatic harness will make you produce milk with each sex act.

- wearing either harness will produce a bottle of milk during orgasm, otherwise the milk will be wasted on your chest

- using a static milking machine will make that process a lot faster and will produce a bottle with only a few sittings instead of several sex acts.

If you stop using a harness, you will still have good chances to produce milk for a while because of the levels of lactation hormones in your system. They reduce a little more each day, unless you start wearing a harness again.

I'm playing a female character.  During her travels she runs across the 3 revelers where one offers a bottle of mead, then one of the mods, either yours or solutions, the PC offers sex to one or all of the revelers.  Problem is that in the past my PC would have sex with all 3, but now one of the revelers is a female which means she can't/won't have all three.  I clicked on the female reveler and it showed her id as sexlab stories.  If it's stories putting a female in with a group of "boys day out", how can I get the three males revelers back, which is how it should be?  Is it possible to have an MCM option for male PC and female PC so the appropriate sex will be available?

• 2 weeks later...

There are indeed possibilities in vanilla Skyrim, especially with the Black Briar family, but for now, both Family Ties and the incest counterpart in Stories are small side projects that I work on to distract myself from dead ends in some of my larger ones.

I can't make any promise as to if or when I will update them... but I will probably work on them eventually :)

As a big fan of SexLab Stories and incest, I sure hope you continue this! Even non-sex questlines for your family would be very cool, seeing as lack of local connections has been an issue with the game from the beginning. Of course, sex questlines would be even better...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently having an issue with the Red Wave quest.

I got tossed in there to work after Simple Slavery and had to collect 1000+ debt

Did all of that, even went into -100 gold debt.

What do I do after that???

None of the npc's (inside ship, outside ship) give me any options to leave to ship and complete the quest.

But I can simply put the Red Wave Collar on and off without any keys.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance!

a ltitle question : how to become a cow girl in Stories ? A message pops up regularly, but that's all... I tried, I have no dialogues on the farmer.

Make sure you have Stories Devious installed on top of Stories.

Leonara and her husband should have a dialogue 'about your cows' (or something like that).

She will tell you first to milk one of her cows. After milking her cows enough times, you will get a bottle of milk from them.

Give the bottle back to Leonara and she will ask you to help her out.

If you are female, she will put a harness on you and force you to produce milk for her.

If you are male, she will give you a harness and ask you to use it on a follower.

You can also put on one of the harness you will find laying around.

The milking system works like this:

- if you are lactating (from wearing a harness or from another mod like Hormones or Parasites), you will naturally produce milk. With each sex act, you will have a chance of increasing your milk level. When your milk level is high enough, you will spill the milk during an orgasm.

- wearing a manual harness will increase the chance to produce milk during sex acts.

- wearing an automatic harness will make you produce milk with each sex act.

- wearing either harness will produce a bottle of milk during orgasm, otherwise the milk will be wasted on your chest

- using a static milking machine will make that process a lot faster and will produce a bottle with only a few sittings instead of several sex acts.

If you stop using a harness, you will still have good chances to produce milk for a while because of the levels of lactation hormones in your system. They reduce a little more each day, unless you start wearing a harness again.

Is there any further progression to this quest? I've tried remaining in the harness and repeating the milk/get milked routine multiple times with no obvious changes to my players status. Is there going to be something more to the 'cheese' comments? Is there is a planned update to provide such progression if it's not in the mod now?

Something I would like to see is recognition of the player if I leave the farm for a while then return.  Maybe a forced greet where you are asked or forced to wear the harness again for a time?  

SL Stories may have a conflict with Shout like a Virgin around the standing stones. SlaV has a feature that makes the player "love" standing stones, but it doesn't seem to triggers with Stories active in the load order.

Example of conflict: https://a.safe.moe/DqvMh.png

Yes.. you would have to move Shout like a virgin after Stories to give it priority.

I am thinking of moving away from the stones anyway for the next implementation of the Fetish effects. I will remove that from the mod (the stones) and find another mechanism.

What about tweaking the spell received by the stone, would that need to modify them stones too?

To have a proper fetish mechanism, one would need something progressive. That would involve checks at regular intervals to see if one or more conditions for a fetish are fulfilled, for example wearing armor or having a follower. I don't know how something like this could be made and keep it seamless though.

To get an example, you could have a fetish increase each time the player gets hurt or hit by something. The arousal would raise, and at a specific fetish level, the player would strip naked and ask to be whipped or other. Wearing heavy/light armor would make the player want to be restrained.

What about tweaking the spell received by the stone, would that need to modify them stones too?

To have a proper fetish mechanism, one would need something progressive. That would involve checks at regular intervals to see if one or more conditions for a fetish are fulfilled, for example wearing armor or having a follower. I don't know how something like this could be made and keep it seamless though.

To get an example, you could have a fetish increase each time the player gets hurt or hit by something. The arousal would raise, and at a specific fetish level, the player would strip naked and ask to be whipped or other. Wearing heavy/light armor would make the player want to be restrained.

That's my current approach but it is too aggressive on script load as I found out.

My next attempt will mimic the task system of SD+.

The player will have certain daily tasks associated to a fetish. 

- completing some of the tasks in a day will moderately increase their arousal rate

- completing ALL tasks will greatly increase their arousal rate

- completing no task will frustrate them and reduce their arousal

... or something like that.

That would actually be a pretty smart replacement from the spell/script monitor system. You could also investigate the usage of a perk-based fetish, like hunterborn, frostfall and other survival mods are using. In a sense, give some bonuses per perk chosen in addition of the drawback that is the fetish.

Bondage gears coupled with bdsm fetish could raise the damage and resistance of the wearer based on arousal. And with the right perks, pony boots would make you walk faster.

You could also tie the blacksmith quest into this, as the player would need specific skills to craft the different outfits needed by specific fetishes.

I'm getting save corruption with this the second I install it.  I tried 2 scenarios:  one with the mod and one without.  The second I put this on, my save is corrupted.  If I don't, my game stays at a normal save size for it's playtime and can open it in the savetool.  Otherwise, sometimes I can salvage it, but then I'll just get crashes after playing 5 minutes.

Load Order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
BeeingFemale.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
notice board.esp
MolagBalsInferno.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
3DNPC.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Apropos.esp
attemptedprophetfix.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Purewaters.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water (Legendary).esp
Fusax2.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
BDIC.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
BFA_BeastAddOn.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
Lurking in the shadows.esp
Forgotten Dungeons.esp
dawnguard sentries.esp
Mrissi.esp
Oblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
Extra Guards.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Cloaks.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SSv2.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Frostfall.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
s23_MCFE+CU.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Salome.esp
Vigilant.esp
Forgotten DungeonsDLC.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
CombatFatigue.esp
CompanionArissa_AppearancePack1.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
CumMesh.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Darkend.esp
You Hunger - Wyrmstooth.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Wyrmstooth.esp
RBB - Wyrmstooth.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SpellResearch.esp
Snotgurg Dynamic Item Repricer.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
doahair.esp
DW.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
Extended UI.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FNIS.esp
LoversComfort.esp
iNeed.esp
FNISspells.esp
FreckleMania.esp
FSAP.esp
Giants.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Heretical Resources.esm
HHairstyles.esp
HitStop.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp
iHUD.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ImprovedCombatMusic.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
SkyrimIsWindy.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
JaxonzNameGen.esp
KomRoseButt.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MMI.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NecroAnims.esp
No Combat Boundaries - Legendary.esp
No_stretching.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ScribeOverlays.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Size Does Matter HF.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Futa Piercings Test.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
StojaMakeupPack.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
The Coenaculi.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
titkit.esp
towConversation.esp
VampireNightmares.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
vinis_crime_gold.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
MuscularWomen_Diesel.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp
Requiem - DeadlyMutilation.esp
Requiem - Vilja.esp
Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
Requiem - Arissa.esp
NRM 3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
Requiem - CompanionArissa.esp
Requiem - Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Elemental Bolts.esp
Requiem - ESF Companions.esp
Requiem - ESFCompanions.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp
Requiem - RS Children Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
HarbingerArmor.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
ccas_starts.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp
SkyUI.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

EDIT nevermind found it was other stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so I finished up the prostitution on the Red Wave and was able to leave just fine but the quest is stuck on the "talk to someone about paying off your debt" part. I've tried using the console to force complete the quest but the only SetStage that works is stage 20 which changes the quest log to say "you are free to leave" but doesn't remove it from my active quests. Is there any way to fix this or am I going to have to reload my game?

• 2 weeks later...