Both your mod's are great, keep up the good work.

Quick question. Is there a quick way to disable the devious milk farm? it's a nice feature but it's getting the the way of MME. And no mater how many times i remove it from SLIF it will re appear

What do you mean remove it?

It doesn't start unless you visit the farm. Anything else than not visiting it?

It was triggering in previous version. IIRC if hormones is installed alongside, the breast expansion routines kicks in regardless of the status of the player or wether or not the player visited the farm.

In my current playthrough, I have seen references in the log about the registered "farm cow" being 0. But as of now, SLIF didn't receive anything from stories.

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't been to the farm yet, and im not sure which mod triggered it, hormones, gender bender, MME, soulgem oven or something else.  It continually give's the SLIF message "player has been registered for SL Stories Devious Milk Farm" and will trigger the breast node change's.  On another play before this update it was also triggering the lactating effect and messages on top of the ones from MME. 

https://modwat.ch/u/LatencyRemix 

Hey, what happened to the shiny lights ?

I installed SexLab Parasites and upgrades stories from 082/82a to 083.

The circle of stones near Abandoned Shack still exists, but the shining crystal formations are gone and neither Lotte nor a replacement NPC are around.

I wandered around the north of Morthal and didn't see anything new.

Does the crystal formation and the new NPC appear after some story progress?  Or, has the location changed (and I perhaps missed it)?  Or, is something wrong with my install?

Hey, what happened to the shiny lights ?

I installed SexLab Parasites and upgrades stories from 082/82a to 083.

The circle of stones near Abandoned Shack still exists, but the shining crystal formations are gone and neither Lotte nor a replacement NPC are around.

I wandered around the north of Morthal and didn't see anything new.

Does the crystal formation and the new NPC appear after some story progress?  Or, has the location changed (and I perhaps missed it)?  Or, is something wrong with my install?

Looks like Parasites didn't install correctly.

I moved everything around Morthal to Parasites.

The old NPC (Lotte) is now in Chillwind Depths.

Hey, what happened to the shiny lights ? [ ... ]

Looks like Parasites didn't install correctly.

I moved everything around Morthal to Parasites.

The old NPC (Lotte) is now in Chillwind Depths.

Turns out I just thought I'd installed the latest Parasites.   I had actually installed 05 instead of 06.

Using the version that actually has the new content fixed everything.

First off, let me say that i love your mods. They are fantastic.

So i downloaded the latest version of stories and parasites but the brood maiden quest does not appear in either of them. I dont know if the mods didn't downlaod properly or something else. The quests tab in parasites still says placeholder as does the quests tab in stories. Next, I downloaded the add-on to alternate starts CCAS Starts to circumvent this and I started with the brood maiden quest start and I cannot figure out how to make the chaurus pheromones. I read the book and it gave the calming recipe but I cannot make it.

Thanks for the mods!

Would it be possible to have a toggle to enable/disable the breast scaling separate from the toggle to enable/disable lactation (which seems to be missing in 2.0.7)? I think the lactation feature is working fine (Triggers when wearing harness/correct parasites, EC+/BF pregnancy) but if you have stories, parasites, and hormones installed, the breast scaling from lactation seems to get ridiculous. Hormones and parasites seem to work together alright, but the scaling from lactation increases per event regardless of slider setting, and there's no way to turn it off.

Note: I'm also using SLIF to regulate all the scaling, so if there's some way to disable just the Stories Lactation scaling from there, that should also work as well. I'm not sure how to do that though.

So i downloaded the latest version of stories and parasites but the brood maiden quest does not appear in either of them. I dont know if the mods didn't downlaod properly or something else. The quests tab in parasites still says placeholder as does the quests tab in stories. Next, I downloaded the add-on to alternate starts CCAS Starts to circumvent this and I started with the brood maiden quest start and I cannot figure out how to make the chaurus pheromones. I read the book and it gave the calming recipe but I cannot make it.

Thanks for the mods!

Once you have that flower petal, the spider poison and the chaurus part you should be able to make it with a cooking pot.

Hey everyone, I'm using CCAS with this mod and I'm a bit confused on the Necromancer's Pet quest that this mod starts when you pick that CCAS start.  I managed to pickpocket the master's key and then killed my master.  I have the quest sitting right now at the stage where it says "escape your master and find clues about your past" but I don't have any idea where to begin doing that.  Is there some objective that I'm missing? thanks.

edit:

I read through the papyrus source and it looks like that quest simply isn't finished past that stage, for future reference.  Stage 10 is the last useful stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems I have at least seven nine mods adding OnItemAdded/Removed calls, which appears to be at least six eight mods too many, contributing to my papyrus stack dumps, so I'm trying to lighten my papyrus load.

If I disable fetishes in the MCM menu, will SLS disable .SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.OnItemAdded? I currently have no fetish active, nor any standing stones.

Thanks.

It seems I have at least seven nine mods adding OnItemAdded/Removed calls, which appears to be at least six eight mods too many, contributing to my papyrus stack dumps, so I'm trying to lighten my papyrus load.

If I disable fetishes in the MCM menu, will SLS disable .SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.OnItemAdded? I currently have no fetish active, nor any standing stones.

Thanks.

What follows should be taken with a grain of salt, as I am quite tired.

If I understand correctly, the toggle fetish option is only valid for the OnLocationChange() routine which dictate the global fetishes. However, every other routines will still trigger if a 1d100 roll is lower than the arousal modifier. So every OnEnterBleedOut(), OnCombatStateChanged(), OnItemAdd(), etc. To properly disable all fetish you have to toggle off the fetish and tune the arousal modifier to 0, doing that will force every call to the different routines used return nothing and do nothing.

The fetish system mainly runs on passive statistics, meaning that the bulk of the work is being done on the OnLocationChange() routine which compile and compute all the data.

I'm having trouble with the Broodmaiden story and sexbot one every time i spawn in they just attack me do I have to enable certain settings?

Nope, the falmer were supposed to have been moved further away some versions back, though if you use spawn increase mods then that could be the problem, and of course when the extra mobs go hostile the one set there by the base game will go hostile.

To be honest most of these starts should really be in there own little start zone, as unless you use something to lower the level of them falmer are pretty much one hit kill for low level characters.

It would also make sorting out problems with each of the starts easier as it would be completely separate from the main game and zones pretty much.

I can't start Broodmaiden quest. I head to that ring of stones south from abandoned shack but no one is there. I have Sexlab stories in the bottom of my loadorder.

That story has been moved to Sexlab Parasites with a new NPC and quest.

The old NPC and her dialogues is now located in Chillwind Depths cave. She isn't still part of Stories.

I can't start Broodmaiden quest. I head to that ring of stones south from abandoned shack but no one is there. I have Sexlab stories in the bottom of my loadorder.

That story has been moved to Sexlab Parasites with a new NPC and quest.

The old NPC and her dialogues is now located in Chillwind Depths cave. She isn't still part of Stories.

ok, thanks for quick reply. Is there a reason to go to chillwind depths cave right now or these npcs were moved there in preperation for an update or something?

Hi, the necromancer pet quest is bugged when used in tandem with CCAS. I already posted about it in the CCAS thread but basically after you exit the cave, the necromancers/draugrs will remain friendly to you forever....I had to use "removefromallfactions" to fix it.

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll  :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

Thanks for the mods!

Once you have that flower petal, the spider poison and the chaurus part you should be able to make it with a cooking pot.

I have enjoyed the mod a lot.  Thank you to the author and tech support.  Is this as far as it is written?  I can make the potion and tame a charus bring it to the ring. but no knew dialog options elaborate.

I also ran into an error when I first started.  I think it was SEC Incompatable.  

thanks

• 3 weeks later...