Not sure if this is possible but thought I'd ask

I want to go back to an older save but as I've just done Pirate Prize courtesy of Deeja Ra I was wondering if it's possible to stop it running as I don't really want to repeat it so soon. I don't think advancing the quest Lights Out will help as I would guess Pirate Prize is triggered by being hit by Deeja and advancing the quest will not kill her.

It's probably too dangerous to remove the mod even though no scripts have fired yet and cleaning is no guarantee, but I want it there in any case for Cidhna mine, so I just want to stop the Icerunner part from firing. I'm still using v1.58 btw.

How can I resurrect Garvey so I can start the Markareth quest that Madnach gave me.  I'm throughly enjoying being his "pet" and would love to see an expansion of what Madnach can offer by way of quests.   A vampire attack into the Warrens killed Garvey (he was apparently not essential...) 

While not a dealbreaker, you may want to disable being able to make Borkul a follower..that nearly broke the orc encampment quest because I had no way to dismiss him as a follower short of getting a different one to push him out. 

It's an awesome mod...definitely planning another run through of Devious Cidha (again) but with a brand new character.  I might split it in two directions at the moment where Madnach or his antagonist is killed so I can play through the other branch too. 

It's pretty nice to have a storyline that connects all that sex and bondage.  My character really loves being Madnach's pet. (she's refused to take her collar off) 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. My girlfriend loves your mod. I think she's weird, but I love her, so... whatever makes her happy I guess. XD

She plays a male khajiit character (on my steam profile, hence why I'm writing) and really loves your Devious Cidhna Mine mod. The initial story before the follow up stories has been working very well for her and she recommends you for such a great mod.

Unfortunately she's been having problems AFTER the No One Escapes Cidhna Mine quest because - whilst Devious Cidhna Mine is male player character friendly - quests following after that like the pirate prize and Keeping Up Morale quests appear to be strictly female player character focused, evident in dialogue such as the First Mate saying "good girl", and the fact that sex animations won't play. To quote my girlfriend: "They just stand there like dorks." 

Before you ask, yes she did what you suggested on the mod description page and downloaded the male addons thing. Unfortunately, all that did was give her character and the pirates erect dicks. XD They still stand there like dorks.

I was wondering if it's true that follow up quests like the pirate one and Keeping Up Morale etc simply aren't meant to be played with a male player (in which case, do you think it would be possible for you to update the mod to make all of it male player character compatible like you did Devious Cidhna Mine?) or if the problem is with the male addons mod (though the problem was happening before she downloaded the male addons mod as well).

Can you please help us out with this? She was really looking forward to those follow up quests and doesn't want to have to do it with a female player character.

I searched and saw a couple people report this issue, but no solutions to it: when I get captured by the pirates, the First Mate talks to me, starts a SL scene, and then walks away. And I can't move. And that's it. Before and after the dialogue, I can't move my PC, all she does is struggle against the restraints on the spot. If I wait in game, nothing happens. Is this the intended behavior? I guess I'll disable this mod so that I can sleep without this quest starting, unless someone can give me a fix. Thanks.

Probably because she's blindfolded. Go into first person camera mode to move, like you had to do for Devious Cidhna Mine.

Hi. My girlfriend loves your mod. I think she's weird, but I love her, so... whatever makes her happy I guess. XD

She plays a male khajiit character (on my steam profile, hence why I'm writing) and really loves your Devious Cidhna Mine mod. The initial story before the follow up stories has been working very well for her and she recommends you for such a great mod.

Unfortunately she's been having problems AFTER the No One Escapes Cidhna Mine quest because - whilst Devious Cidhna Mine is male player character friendly - quests following after that like the pirate prize and Keeping Up Morale quests appear to be strictly female player character focused, evident in dialogue such as the First Mate saying "good girl", and the fact that sex animations won't play. To quote my girlfriend: "They just stand there like dorks." 

Before you ask, yes she did what you suggested on the mod description page and downloaded the male addons thing. Unfortunately, all that did was give her character and the pirates erect dicks. XD They still stand there like dorks.

I was wondering if it's true that follow up quests like the pirate one and Keeping Up Morale etc simply aren't meant to be played with a male player (in which case, do you think it would be possible for you to update the mod to make all of it male player character compatible like you did Devious Cidhna Mine?) or if the problem is with the male addons mod (though the problem was happening before she downloaded the male addons mod as well).

Can you please help us out with this? She was really looking forward to those follow up quests and doesn't want to have to do it with a female player character.

My girlfriend used a female character to test out our hypothesis, and she discovered that some animations actually do work. Which we think means that the specific animation the mod tries to play regularly is the problem, rather than the mod itself (though her male character being called a girl is still a bit weird and immersion breaking). The name is something like "zap doggy 01" or something like that. It's always that one that doesn't work. The female player character didn't show the animation either, so it's not because my girlfriend was trying to play your mod quest with a male player character after all (most likely). We tried to find it in the animation listing under sexlab in order to disable it since it's problematic, but it's not listed for some reason (possibly why it doesn't play?) We're going to keep looking and trying to figure it out, but if you know anything about it and can direct us to what we need to do, or can figure out how we can disable that particular animation or fix it so it works, that would be great.

It would also be wonderful if your follow up quests could have male-focused dialogue for male player characters, for a more immersive experience like the original Devious Cidhna Mine story.

• 3 months later...

Ok,

It seems I have the following problem with the Pirate Prize quest. 

the gag speaking skill thingy seems not to work...

I use DD 4.0 and Zaz 8.0.

Can this be the cause for this?

Or is it probably Captured Dreams interfering (while I remember playing it with CD installed before...)

Is there a way to start/finish the quest via cheats? Or set the gagtalk skill to 100% somehow?

It seems I cannot advance the quest via console...

Any direction you can point me in? 

27 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Ok,

Or is it probably Captured Dreams interfering (while I remember playing it with CD installed before...)

Is there a way to start/finish the quest via cheats? Or set the gagtalk skill to 100% somehow?

I think DD4 removed the gag-skill part when they re-did the gag-talk system.

49 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Ok,

It's a problem caused by dd 4. You can use Cursed Loot gag talk feature, I recommend setting success chance to 100% for this quest.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Katie schnurr said:

ok im tired of digging to  figure this one out i followed Madanach back to the place but he never stopped there and im still restrained lol . he walked some whre along the front then poofed

i have played this a few times (more than a few actually but who's counting?) and i can hopefully figure out what is going on, but i need the following information

if known:

how far in the Vanilla questline did you get for the "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine"??

you followed Madanach from what starting point?? going to where?? and when and where you last saw him??

the more information provided the better the chance i can (hopefully) figure out what happend.

p.s.

please post a load order also (i know of a bug that may be happening if you have some specific mods installed)

well i killed the whole load order and started over  i made it through the second time the time before he went jeft to the left i used the same mods no changes except a wagon mod.but i had followed him from the cidhna mine to the his camp where he was suposed to stay but instead he put me in the arm binder and aga then  took care of a little buisness then walked away from the mine i thought it was just a thing where going back a little and returning the orc went with him to.but i took the wagon mod back out it works fine again.

ok what is supposed to happen is extra dialogues to get past Borkul the Beast (orc) during the "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" vanilla quest,

with actions taken (prisoners using your toon) during that part depending on your choices.  when talking to Madanach (in the mine) you can

ask him to change which items you are wearing (but he will not remove them all at this time), and at the point where he returns all your 

gear he should (at least he has for me every time) then remove which ever set of items you are wearing (at this time)d, that Madanach or

Borkul put on you.

(i make a new hard save at this point due to the following)

upon leaving Cidhna Mine if you side with the SilverBloods it will basically end the mods interactions (there might be 1 still available i am not sure).

if you side with Madanach however you can later get some other interactions, after Madanach returns to his home (Drudach Redoubt).

this is one of the 2 most likely times for the mod to mess up, due to something (i do not know what) he will sometimes be outside the Redoubt,

if he is outside something IS wrong (actually if either Madanach or Borkul are outside there is a problem somewhere).

i have noticed that if you have any other mods that affect Madanach, Borkul, Drudach Redoubt, or the forsworn in general it is more likely to have this 

happen (one of them outside indicating there is a problem).  if this happens i find usually rolling back to a save made earlier will (most of the time)

let Madanach and Borkul be inside the Redoubt (where they belong).  i have also learned (the hard way) that trying to follow them directly to the

Redoubt makes it more likely to happen, but if i fast travel to somewhere near the Redoubt and walk in it happens much less often (for me).

the next time some people think something goes wrong is during Borkul's follow up quest (started by talking to Madanach first, then Borkul)

from inside the Redoubt. you will be left in DD stuff and abandoned (this is deliberate), but your gear is recoverable back inside the Redoubt.

the next point is where the mod WILL fail if you are using DDI, DDX version 4 (due to a change in how the DD family of mods handles

armbinder removal), Madanach will give you a "quest" to help his followers (you run around in an armbinder and other DD stuff, and

get used by the people in the Redoubt).  when you talk to Madanach to end this quest, he is supposed to remove your DD gear that

he put on you, but due to the change in how armbiners are handled by the DD family of mods the armbinder removal will fail.

it is not the mods fault (well technically it is, because it is not updated to the new system), but due to the changes made to the 

armbindes and how they are removed.

Devious Cidhna is somewhat buggy.

THe breakout itself is problematic. Typically it kills a few  Markarth NPC's particularly the orc blacksmith if it's done in the daytime...Nighttime might minimize the chances of her and other NPC's deaths.   And following Madanach out at night is a bitch because it's so hard to see in the dark.  So I suggest you lighten up the gamma as much as you can as you follow him to Druadach Outpost. 

The quest that Madanach gives you to go back to the underground slums of Markarth is a dead end. I've tried it repeatedly.

The quest that you get from the Silverblood (if he survived and you killed Madanach) that takes you to a Forsworn outpost in disguise is pretty buggy particularly when it comes to the gear you need for the disguise. I never killed Madanach so I don't know the exact details. 

After it ends, you will be given a repeatable quest to "raise the morale" of Madanach's fellow Forsworn in Druadach which involves heavy bondage and sex. Madanach himself will give you that quest when you talk to him. 

Despite the bugs, it's one of my favorite mods and I combined it with the "Blood and Silver" mod that expands Cidhna Mine (which I HIGHLY recommend)

yes i do love it lol and i usualy do the same stay with madanach. never got to complete it though lol i sem to get bored to easily to finish it all the way through not cause the mods boring  my mind gets flighty.so now im running two in two diffrent ways have a nord and an orc gaga my orc is my killer haha

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Devious Cidhna is somewhat buggy.

1 THe breakout itself is problematic. Typically it kills a few  Markarth NPC's particularly the orc blacksmith if it's done in the daytime...Nighttime might minimize the chances of her and other NPC's deaths.   And following Madanach out at night is a bitch because it's so hard to see in the dark.  So I suggest you lighten up the gamma as much as you can as you follow him to Druadach Outpost. 

2 The quest that Madanach gives you to go back to the underground slums of Markarth is a dead end. I've tried it repeatedly.

The quest that you get from the Silverblood (if he survived and you killed Madanach) that takes you to a Forsworn outpost in disguise is pretty buggy particularly when it comes to the gear you need for the disguise. I never killed Madanach so I don't know the exact details. 

3 After it ends, you will be given a repeatable quest to "raise the morale" of Madanach's fellow Forsworn in Druadach which involves heavy bondage and sex. Madanach himself will give you that quest when you talk to him. 

Despite the bugs, it's one of my favorite mods and I combined it with the "Blood and Silver" mod that expands Cidhna Mine (which I HIGHLY recommend)

in reference

1 - this is an issue with the vanilla quest itself...not Devious Cidhna .. and breaking out at night will help lower chances of it killing Markarth npcs ... i personally

find the best time to try to break out is about 10PM (start the breakout in Madanach's quarters at this time so he leaves into Markarth at about midnight to 1am).

this all has worked for me as usual with DDi/DDX v4.

2 - all it leads to is a sex scene (works fine with DDi/DDx v4)

3 - nods, and with version 4 installed it still plays (and completes) but pc will have to get loose from an armbinder on her own afterwards is all.

it also has a quest involving Borkul, and someone who does not think about it will think it is broken (it is not) because it seems to just end (pc is abandoned

deliberately in another location and must get loose/away on her own).  (works as normal with DDi/DDx v4)

there is a further part dealing with pirates that i have not tried with DDI/DDX v4 yet to see if it still plays nice.

As @valcon767 says, most of those aren't bugs in Devious Cidhna.  Number 2 is simply a dangling quest thread (never expanded further).  As far as I'm aware, nothing in DD v4 broke any of this; the gag dialogue mechanism changed radically, but it still seems to work just fine.  If anyone notices any confirmed compatibility problems, please post them - with enough supporting detail to make them reproducible.

For clarification, what exactly is supposed to happen when I do the vampire quest? I've been taken to both locations & they treat me the same way. The main vampire only says to me "Don't wander off now!" & that's it. She'll sometimes give me dialogue from SL Dialogues that lets me submit to rape but that's it. No feedings or anything. Plus the other vampires do nothing but send me back to a locked cage whenever they see me, whether or not I was trying to escape.

I've gotten no feedings, no rapes from anything but that dialogue thing I mentioned & they don't turn me either, none of them even come close to the cage except the leader after the initial capture or if I'm in the Broken Fang cage cuz of the vampire who patrols that area normally.

So what exactly am I supposed to do to progress during the vampire quest if I wanna be submissive?

Update: Another issue also occurred: cannot complete the Confusion for the Forsworn quest. Even when wearing the gear Thonar gives me to enter Karthspire, the leader doesn't have the dialogue option to move the quest forward & refreshing dialogues does nothing. No idea what to do here as I can't seem to get the quest ID from the console either to move it forward that way.

(Positive note: Mod was great either way & felt more unique than other slavery mods I have. Only wish the More Women mod I use affected more of the male NPCs involved in this so it'd perfect)

On 2/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, Destroyah340 said:

For clarification, what exactly is supposed to happen when I do the vampire quest? I've been taken to both locations & they treat me the same way. The main vampire only says to me "Don't wander off now!" & that's it. She'll sometimes give me dialogue from SL Dialogues that lets me submit to rape but that's it. No feedings or anything. Plus the other vampires do nothing but send me back to a locked cage whenever they see me, whether or not I was trying to escape.

I've gotten no feedings, no rapes from anything but that dialogue thing I mentioned & they don't turn me either, none of them even come close to the cage except the leader after the initial capture or if I'm in the Broken Fang cage cuz of the vampire who patrols that area normally.

So what exactly am I supposed to do to progress during the vampire quest if I wanna be submissive?

I suspect that the gender of the boss vamp is the issue here; in the vanilla game, those are always male, and I probably took advantage of that fact when setting the dialogue conditions.  So if you're using a mod that changes that, the conditions won't match.  You could simply edit the dialogue conditions in the CK, without much risk to anything else - though it might make the fledgling vamps behave like their boss too, which could get odd.

Note: I haven't gone back and looked in the CK, I'm going from memory.  Could be wrong.

On 2/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, Destroyah340 said:

Update: Another issue also occurred: cannot complete the Confusion for the Forsworn quest. Even when wearing the gear Thonar gives me to enter Karthspire, the leader doesn't have the dialogue option to move the quest forward & refreshing dialogues does nothing. No idea what to do here as I can't seem to get the quest ID from the console either to move it forward that way.

(Positive note: Mod was great either way & felt more unique than other slavery mods I have. Only wish the More Women mod I use affected more of the male NPCs involved in this so it'd perfect)

Don't know what's up with that (gender again maybe?), but that particular quest branch has had more reports of trouble than almost anything else.  Sorry, can't help much there.

On 2018/2/9 at 2:27 AM, stobor said:

I might do an update with some of the newer DDx devices at some point (no promises), but as far as I can tell there's no need (yet) for a simple compatibility update.

please,I am looking forward to your update.

Maybe just allow player to struggle out themself.

i decided to kill madanoch, believe it or not this is only the second time ive done the "no one escapes from cidna mine" quest but this time i killed madanoch after receiving a shiv from him, after exiting cidna mine and back into markarth i was not greeted by thanor silverblood or something? and it doesnt update tosay ive completed the no one escapes cidna mine quest, is that normal?