Borkul tells you something, and then acts on it. Reloading usually solves any glitches for me with this mod. It has been a constant in my load order since it first appeared, and mostly runs without problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Have not tried this before so not sure if this is an old bug, or if the updates to the Devious Devices and Cursed Loot mods have broken something.

The dialog with Farengar about love spells seems to imply a collar is equipped, but it isn't equipped or loose in my inventory. The Papyrus log does include this bit of error though. 

[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: Cannot place a None object
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.GetRenderedDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 790
[DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.AddTrickCollar() - "DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.psc" Line 81
[topic info 5B028AE7 on quest DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_TIF__07028AE7.Fragment_0() - "DvCidhna_TIF__07028AE7.psc" Line 11
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.GetRenderedDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 797
[DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.AddTrickCollar() - "DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.psc" Line 81
[topic info 5B028AE7 on quest DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_TIF__07028AE7.Fragment_0() - "DvCidhna_TIF__07028AE7.psc" Line 11
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 501
[DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.AddTrickCollar() - "DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.psc" Line 83
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 501
[DvCidhna_Prey (5B022451)].DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.AddTrickCollar() - "DvCidhna_PreyQuestScr.psc" Line 83
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 503
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 503
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1478
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 508
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 515
[11/23/2016 - 05:48:29AM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 516

I was towards the end of the civil war quest, about to get my orders from Galmar to attack Solitude, when I see this line of dialogue "What are you looking at" and select it.  The next thing I know I'm in the Dished Served Hot quest from this mod.  That's fine, I got out of Lost knife Hideout and was able to get my stuff back and get back to the war, but I was wondering if the note in the OP that says it will trigger if certain conditions are met "(no conflicting DD gear, no conflicting quest, no follower to interfere)" really apply.  Since I had a follower I though it wouldn't trigger.  But maybe those conditions don't apply to the military camps.

• 1 month later...

Just done the Cidhna Mine gig and enjoyed it though I thought it was a bit short/quick.

Only minor glitch I came across was with the shiv/skooma part. Borkul told me to get him a shiv. Went to shiv guy who tells me to get him skooma. Went to skooma guy and got skooma. Gave skooma to shiv guy and got shiv. Went back to Borkul and no shiv in inventory. I used Persuade and got past him without further problems.

Now in Druadach ready to do that part and Orc stronghold. I know my gear will be IN THE KNAPSACK AND NOT THE TENT because I read posts.

I always play as a PSQ Succubus but this DD thing is new to me. Enjoying playing while bound and restrained etc yet still being in control (though little do the NPCs realise it). Always keep an Ace up your sleeve (or armbinder).

Thanks for the mod.

Edit: Just finished the Ruadach and meet the Neighbours gigs. Orc chief couldn't get enough of me - had me every time I was within a couple of meters. Shaman woman never said anything after a couple of days and nights so I hopped over the wall back to the redoubt.  Could you move THE KNAPSACK away from the tent supports? Had a pig of a time getting the mouse on it.

Some fine looking orcs in that stronghold BTW. I'm currently using SkyFem which is a hoot.

All in all I have really enjoyed this mod. Sadly that's it for me as I don't do vampires and the pirate thing doesn't appeal. I will be leaving it in my load order though. Any plans for expanding DC? Or any other mods in the pipeline?

Thanks again.

Hello everyone, I just installed this mod and having some problems.

After I talked with Uraccen and Borkul "maybe we could come to some sort of agreement?"  Nothing happened. Uraccen sits still. 

I got all required mods installed. Any ideas?  :(

I get the same. And I don't see anything strange in the papyrus logs either. Could this be a symptom of the latest DD family updates?

Hello everyone, I just installed this mod and having some problems.

After I talked with Uraccen and Borkul "maybe we could come to some sort of agreement?"  Nothing happened. Uraccen sits still. 

I got all required mods installed. Any ideas?  :(

I get the same. And I don't see anything strange in the papyrus logs either. Could this be a symptom of the latest DD family updates?

I only installed the latest DD stuff a few days before playing this mod having never used DD before. While I'm not greatly impressed with DD I didn't have have any problems with this mod apart from the few minor niggles outlined in the post above.

Does anyone know how long it takes Sharamph (the Orc Stronghold's Wise-woman in the quest Meet the Neighbors) to give you a "way out"? It's been like 3 days now of depleting all dialogue options with everyone in the stronghold, and interacted with the chief many times.

I'm playing with realism mods/options, and not only running out of food and water (water mostly) but also my character is super tired, and even if I found a corner to fall asleep that triggers the pirate prize quest, so I kinda don't wanna do that until this one is finished.

Any ideas?

My only Devices right now are a collar and arm/leg cuffs. I managed to get the armbinder and gag off through dialogues (gag came off way after I was at 100% "gag talk skill" lol). So maybe not having some of those devices is interfering with the Wise-woman's potential "way out" dialogues?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

P.S.: Other than that, which is mainly me ignorant to some quest conditions, the mod has worked/is working flawlessly for me :)

Does anyone know how long it takes Sharamph (the Orc Stronghold's Wise-woman in the quest Meet the Neighbors) to give you a "way out"? It's been like 3 days now of depleting all dialogue options with everyone in the stronghold, and interacted with the chief many times.

I'm playing with realism mods/options, and not only running out of food and water (water mostly) but also my character is super tired, and even if I found a corner to fall asleep that triggers the pirate prize quest, so I kinda don't wanna do that until this one is finished.

Any ideas?

My only Devices right now are a collar and arm/leg cuffs. I managed to get the armbinder and gag off through dialogues (gag came off way after I was at 100% "gag talk skill" lol). So maybe not having some of those devices is interfering with the Wise-woman's potential "way out" dialogues?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

P.S.: Other than that, which is mainly me ignorant to some quest conditions, the mod has worked/is working flawlessly for me :)

You can just jump the wall and head back to Druadach without any negative consequences. The author gives this solution elsewhere on this thread and I used it myself.

Yeah I read it in the main post under the "Meet the Neighbors" spoiler. Ended up using it myself as well but was just wondering when would the Wise-woman's participation would trigger. Jumping the wall on that particular stronghold is super easy, and given the door is has a master lock on it I figured it'd be more fun to go the alternative route, as if it wasn't actually that easy to escape or something which defeats the entire purpose :P But that's just my opinion of course.

Still, a great set of quests!

This mod adds dialogue to Farengar that will cause him to put a posture collar on the PC.  Upon asking him to take it off, all he says is something about having to let the enchantment run its course.  Is this just another way to get a collar on the PC to trigger the Dish Served Hot quest, or is there more to it?

Edit: Second question.  In the Dish Served Hot quest, the first time I got it triggered was in a military camp, where I was sent to Lost Knife Hideout.  The second time was from talking to Gilfre.  In the first case all my stuff was found in a large locked chest under an overhang.  In the second case, the only stuff I lost was weapons, gold, food, potions, etc - just about everything except the wearable items, which were still in inventory but not equipped.  When sold to the bandits by Gilfre, where is the stolen stuff found, or is it lost forever?  I looked in the same chest as where I found the stuff the first time, and also in Gilfre's house, but didn't find it.

@PubliusNV: I think I intended the Farengar interaction to trigger the Cursed Loot 'Rubber Doll' quest (if available).  It has been a while since I tested that branch.

If Gilfre sells you out, she keeps the stolen gear (if I recall correctly).

Ah, thanks.  I don't have Cursed Loot installed on this play-through, so I guess that goes nowhere.

@Bobbert6996: I hadn't noticed it on any prior playthrough, but this time I saw an option to ask him if he knew any love spells, which caused him to put the posture collar on my PC.

Something has to trigger the 'Fair Game' quest for that dialogue to be available.  Riften, Markarth, Windhelm, all have possible ways to do that.  So does Whiterun jail, as I recall.  You wouldn't notice them, most of the time, until other conditions were met.

It still leads to 'Fair Game' dialogue options at Gilfre's and at soldier camps, even if DCUR isn't available... but it probably feels out-of-place in that case, since you'd expect a more immediate consequence.

Part of that is my aversion to start-enabled quests; they're a bitch to debug, because you need a new play-through each time.  So I put in triggers that start quests "just in time" instead.  Plus that way, I don't have to worry about forgetting to regenerate the special SEQ file that start-enabled quests have to have.