She's the tribe's alchemist (I think) so look for a female orc wearing the black mage robes. She might be inside the building.

I've spoken with her, but nothing happens. How long before she offers help?

I talked to her as well, on one play through, she gave me the key, but on another, there is no diaglog option for that.

Yes, you can jump the fence if all else fails.  As I recall, the next quest stage is triggered by leaving the location (actually most location changes aren't really triggered until you enter a new location, but same idea).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, i am having a problem. I a  using defeat, death alternative and SD+.
However, when i encounter an enemy, i go down very quickly (which is strange), and after the rape scene i ALWAYS get sent to the pirates for the pirate prize quest. How to solve this?

EDIT: i didn't even go to markarth yet

Yep, already thought about that, but i couldn't seem to find it.

Anyway, it weirdly stopped doing that on itself....All the better

DA is weird and i still recommend not using it. Not only does it not always work as intended, it's a resource hog as well.

To sad that SD+ needs it so i had to drop it just to get rid of DA.

I just finished 'Meeting the Neighbors' by running away and going back to Borkul and I've checked both of the chests inside the cave. My gear is neither in the one inside of the big tent at the end or behind the tent in the center. Is there another chest or is my stuff missing?

I've this problem before. Your stuff should be in a bag near the boss chest.

I just finished 'Meeting the Neighbors' by running away and going back to Borkul and I've checked both of the chests inside the cave. My gear is neither in the one inside of the big tent at the end or behind the tent in the center. Is there another chest or is my stuff missing?

I've this problem before. Your stuff should be in a bag near the boss chest.

You are amazing.

So I've encountered an issue in my play of Cidna mine where, if I wander into Madanach's room naked, there's this naked chick in there who becomes immediately hostile to me. I tracked down some clothes and tried again, and he let me begin talking to him this time, but when I asked him to remove my restraints and he added some and began running off-- the game stopped me down the hallway and started a rape scene, and when it happened, my current quest was cancelled and replaced with "kill Madanach". I'm not sure if it's because the chick became hostile again or something else because I was down the hallway, but *shrugs* is this a bug? Anyone know how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

Just started using this mod, I love "Playing with the Food"!  Do you have any plans to enhance on it?  I'd love to see:

• More vampire hideouts as possible places to end up.
  • Increased difficulty at higher levels:  Start in restraints, collar that debuffs magicka, more vamps & guards, etc.
  • If you complete Dawnguard, and you fail to escape (or RP a sub slut), at the end you are turned into a Volkihar vampire instead -- this would allow the PC to still become a Vampire Lord even after Harkon is dead and that avenue is closed off.
  • More entry points, and especially an increased chance if you are a member of the Dawnguard!  The added thrill of constantly being in peril of getting turned and then cast out of the DG would be great!

First, LOVE this mod, so well done.  I've enjoyed everything so far.

I have two problems, one mine, one is probably a compatibility bug somewhere.

1) I talked to a soldier and got sold to bandits.  (Wow that yoke is eeeevil :D )   I cannot find my weapons now anywhere.   I went through both zones of the bandit map.  Then i tried the forsworn redoubt, since there is the safe bag there ( is that the knapsack in Madanach's tent?)

2) I cannot get "Meeting the Neighbors" to trigger.  Both Madanach and the sexah Orc survived our escape, and i've gone to the Redoubt several times to "sooth the men", but i'm not getting the quest to start to go be the Orc villages new plaything.

Back to the praise - the pirate ship was wonderful - love how you tied that into saving Karthwastern (sp).  I had such a good time as cabin boy :D   Overall this has really made devious devices shine for me, i was pretty "meh" to it before (i hate Hate HATE the two mage college devious devices quests)

2) I cannot get "Meeting the Neighbors" to trigger.  Both Madanach and the sexah Orc survived our escape, and i've gone to the Redoubt several times to "sooth the men", but i'm not getting the quest to start to go be the Orc villages new plaything.

If I remember correctly, this quest will only trigger for female characters. So just open up the console ( ` ), type "sexchange," talk with Madanach to begin the quest dialogue, then repeat open the console again and repeat sexchange to turn back to a guy to play through the quest. ;)

If I remember correctly, this quest will only trigger for female characters. So just open up the console ( ` ), type "sexchange," talk with Madanach to begin the quest dialogue, then repeat open the console again and repeat sexchange to turn back to a guy to play through the quest. ;)

That indeed made the quest go active.  Weird, since all the other quests have not cared about gender.  But now i'm Larag's pet, and not sure what to do, but i'll figure it out tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...