There's a mod-created backpack up against the lean-to with the boss chest, which is where your gear should be.  That is safe storage, as far as I can make it.

in previous versions my gear was in the boss chest. 

That was changed so that on the off chance you can't get back before a cell reset you won't lose all the stuff you had. The new container is like the ones in player houses: it will NEVER reset and delete your stuff. The boss chest is just that, a boss chest that has respawning rewards, which will delete the "old" rewards (and anything else left inside) if left unclaimed.

In case this hasn't been brought up, LAL's "I'm a Forsworn" option screws up this mod. As soon as you approach Markarth and a guard sees you, (other holds in the reach may trigger it as well), they'll arrest you and throw in you the mine without ever having gone through "The Forsworn Conspiracy."

Really?  I've used LAL's Forsworn option several times, and never run into a problem with Devious Cidhna.  Admittedly, I've never tried going to Markarth and started the quest right away, I've usually headed to Solitude first, then to Whiterun, joined the Companions, started the main quest, etc.

Did you go to Markarth first, without joining any other faction?

Yeah, it was pretty much the first thing I did.

Well, Stobor would have to chime in here, maybe the mod checks for the forsworn faction to the exclusion of other factions, and my usual play style adds other faction tags to my PC before I get to Markarth.  Anyway, you might have identified a bug that I've never run into.

No faction checks that I can recall, but LAL gives you a bounty in Markarth.   You could probably serve your jail time normally (sleep), then do the Forsworn Conspiracy and run this mod.  But no guarantees - I certainly haven't tested that scenario.  If you try that, I would advise NOT talking to Borkul at all when first imprisoned.

Not so much an issue with the faction checks or anything as it is an issue with being arrested and thrown in jail before you're able to complete the prerequisite quest. Doing as you suggested and just serving time normally would avoid the problem, but didn't think to do that at the time. (honestly, i've never been in cidhna mine without this mod >_>)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I just encounter a problem. When I suppose to talk to Moddanah and continue the quest, the game automatically assumed I have to kill him before I even start a dialogue and make any choices. As a result I have to kill Maddoanah and escape instead working with him and bust out. Has anyone encounter similar problem?

I've been trying to get the MilkMod dialogs working.  First problem was DvCidhna_GotMilk stuck at 0 due to having the stamina de-buff disabled in MilkMod (found the solution in an earlier post). Now I'm not getting breastfeeding animations.  I'm running with Sexlab 1.61b and NSAP 3.1.  It looks like:

- NSAP 3.1 no longer has breastfeeding animations. 

- Sexlab 1.61b has breastfeeding animations called "3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian" and "3jiou Breastfeeding Straight".

- But Devious Cidhna 1.8 is looking for "3j Lesbian Breastfeeding" and "3j Straight Breastfeeding" so it falls back to the Arrok Sitting Foreplay animation.  

Edit: As a work-around I used SexLab Tools to create a copy of the 3jiou straight animation named "3j Straight Breastfeeding" and now I get breastfeeding animation when I go through the milk dialog.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a hostile greeting as my little elf approaches the 3 men by the fire. A mage swinging a pickaxe goes hostile with fireballs at my elf. So... I read this forum, got to page 3 and not much said about this. I just re-installed Skyrim and added Sexlab Framework and supporting mods last week.

Yeah I'm probably the most up-to-date-fool here. I run LOOT and of course Generate FNIS. No real crazy mods. Total about 110 mods. Now, that mage is not a part of the original Cidhna Crew I know. I hope he's not quest related because Sexlab Defeat isn't chilling his ass out. He's toast unless you have another solution.

How long is PC support to stay in the stronghold before givin the key to escape? I have stay there for 2 days and still no one give me any key. Also in the ship, how long it takes to proceed to next stage if I do not escape?

I'm having similar issues. Apparenlty the ship one is tied to how often the crew use the PC but no exact number is known.

Since I still can't comment on the new site, I'll ask here. Damned be the lost data.

Will devious cidhna ever change the way the player serve his/her time while jailed? Instead of simply sleeping, actively ask and punish the player for a quota of silver. The forced labor camp aspect of cidhna mine is really nice but sadly no one seems to iterate on it. I don't really care for the forsworn.

Hello guys, how do you get to this point in pirate prize. 

• Alternatively, if you have Devious Devices Expansion installed and take too long to escape, the pirates will sell you to Erikur up in Solitude.

Please do tell as i have been in the pirate ship for far too long, lol.

Hello guys, how do you get to this point in pirate prize. 

• Alternatively, if you have Devious Devices Expansion installed and take too long to escape, the pirates will sell you to Erikur up in Solitude.

Please do tell as i have been in the pirate ship for far too long, lol.

I think for this to trigger you need to have them remove all your restraints and talk to the first mate.

You don't have to be free; I was completely wrapped up and still got sold.

You just have to keep getting used by the pirates/asking them to be used; the "take too long" isn't based on the amount of game time, but the amount of times the pirates have sex with you.  I don't remember the exact number but it's quite a lot; maybe more than twenty times. :rolleyes: After which, when you ask them to use you again, they'll say something like "I wish I could but the captain has decided to send you on a trip." (and it could be any one of them, not just the First Mate)

You just have to keep getting used by the pirates/asking them to be used; the "take too long" isn't based on the amount of game time, but the amount of times the pirates have sex with you.  I don't remember the exact number but it's quite a lot; maybe more than twenty times. :rolleyes: After which, when you ask them to use you again, they'll say something like "I wish I could but the captain has decided to send you on a trip." (and it could be any one of them, not just the First Mate)

I could be wrong but I think being sold is on a timer of 1-2 game days but sex counter could be right too. I purposely waited to get sold to see how it went. Also the devices used were pretty frekin' hot.

Guest Hellethia

I'm supposed to get back all of my gear in boss chest, but the chest is empty, all my gear has disappeared for ever ?

Guest Hellethia

Once you've been sold to Erikur, is there something which is supposed to happen or you're just enslaved forever ?

Guest Hellethia

It's true, you just have to leave the house and the quest is done =)

But this time, where am I supposed to get my gear back ? Lost everything when i've been captured by pirates, and don't know where the stuff is kept.

It's true, you just have to leave the house and the quest is done =)

But this time, where am I supposed to get my gear back ? Lost everything when i've been captured by pirates, and don't know where the stuff is kept.

It's in the chest where the first mate is on the Dainty Sload. I don't know if it disappears if you leave the cell though, I've always picked it up on my way off the ship

Ah thanks. You wouldn't happed to have an answer for the orc scenario would you? Does that take 20 times?