Guess This Location.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

You have to understand @karlpaws. He is a big student of the lore. By bug he meant that Bethesda simply forgot to put opponents inside the buildings here as they did in every other fort. He didn't mean to indicate (at least I don't think he did) that somehow my game is bugged.

Well yes, but I thought I remembered there being forsworn inside and not just Stormcloaks. I haven't done the CW stuff for a while so its been some time since I had to clear it and I kinda think that stuff always happens outside anyway.  I must have had a mod that added NPCs inside at some point.

On the other hand, I think that is also the only fort that is empty inside... so it probably does classify as a bug too. Unless that group of forsworn are particularly claustrophobic and don't want to live inside. There are half a dozen at least places where they do live inside the fort, tower or cave.

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Well yes, but I thought I remembered there being forsworn inside and not just Stormcloaks. I haven't done the CW stuff for a while so its been some time since I had to clear it and I kinda think that stuff always happens outside anyway.  I must have had a mod that added NPCs inside at some point.

On the other hand, I think that is also the only fort that is empty inside... so it probably does classify as a bug too. Unless that group of forsworn are particularly claustrophobic and don't want to live inside. There are half a dozen at least places where they do live inside the fort, tower or cave.

Maybe these are the ones who left nearby Serpent Bluff Redoubt because they were tired of living indoors. They now associate indoor living with having a hagraven around.

As promised here is another one:

Spoiler

enb 2020_05_27 04_28_38_82j.jpg

This location has been featured fairly often on this thread but, I think, not this part.

58 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

C'mon, this is getting old. Deadman's Respite.

There are, after all, only a limited number of choices unless I go to Falskaar or Bruma, etc. And, of course, there's always the option of posting none at all.

However:

Spoiler

enb 2020_05_28 14_36_51_00j.jpg

sorry about the lighting but it's both indoors and vanilla.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

There are, after all, only a limited number of choices unless I go to Falskaar or Bruma, etc. And, of course, there's always the option of posting none at all.

However:

Hide contents

enb 2020_05_28 14_36_51_00j.jpg

sorry about the lighting but it's both indoors and vanilla.

I was going to say Wolf Skull Cave, but that's not it... unless I just cannot see the opening that should be in the upper left.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I was going to say Wolf Skull Cave, but that's not it... unless I just cannot see the opening that should be in the upper left.

I will certainly give it to you for it is Wolfskull Cave. Have an avocado. ?

And, btw, as I pointed out this is strictly vanilla. Anything that is in the base game should show up and nothing else.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

I will certainly give it to you for it is Wolfskull Cave. Have an avocado. ?

And, btw, as I pointed out this is strictly vanilla. Anything that is in the base game should show up and nothing else.

I think with the angle the opening just isn't visible. Can be a little harder to find. I do like to snipe the bandits or necromancers that are usually around the fire to the right in that pic.

44 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Looks like Korvanjund.

the "its a trap" room I think