Guess This Location.

4 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Katla's Farm?

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Can't remember the name, but isn't it the house in the city where the old retired soldier lives with his daughter who "keeps him fed"???

No. But it is not within the walls of Solitude.

That's Fort Kastav, below the room with the hand cart and the dead khajiit and the mage in the cage.  Usually there is a bandit down there that I forget half the time and he comes up the stairs at me when I kill his fellows above.  Pretty sure there is also a dead civilian cook lying on the floor or behind something.... behind you, or to your right, of sorts.

7 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

That's Fort Kastav, below the room with the hand cart and the dead khajiit and the mage in the cage.  Usually there is a bandit down there that I forget half the time and he comes up the stairs at me when I kill his fellows above.  Pretty sure there is also a dead civilian cook lying on the floor or behind something.... behind you, or to your right, of sorts.

Right idea. It is indeed a fort. Just not that one. As a clue let me say that not only are there no bandits in here but when I "cleaned out the fort" there was not a single soul inside the buildings - just outside.

21 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Fort Sungard?

That's the ticket. I believe that this area is called Fort Sungard muster. Have some cherries. ?

(On a personal note it's nice to be playing again, as opposed to modding. I'm sure I'll have more pictures coming.)

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That's the ticket. I believe that this area is called Fort Sungard muster. Have some cherries. ?

(On a personal note it's nice to be playing again, as opposed to modding. I'm sure I'll have more pictures coming.)

I think the empty interiors are a bug, otherwise I had a mod once that put forsworn inside and I'm not using it now.

Odd that the expected "standard Imperial layout" doesn't seem to exist. Should be a room like that in every single one.