Guess This Location.

1 minute ago, Tiruil said:

Wow, Learn something new today, I never knew there was a fort in Skyrim called Snowhawk. Ima have to take Spike there and see the place. And thank you Psalam for the clairifcation btw

Por nada. Every Hold has a fort that must be taken during the Civil War. Fort Snowhawk is Hjaalmarch's (Whiterun has a fort but it is the actual city that is taken/defended in the Civil War).

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Por nada. Every Hold has a fort that must be taken during the Civil War. Fort Snowhawk is Hjaalmarch's (Whiterun has a fort but it is the actual city that is taken/defended in the Civil War).

I normally go Imperial side for the civil war, But thanks to recent issues with the game crashing after doing civil war, I never knew there was a Fort Snowhawk. Again thank you :)

58 minutes ago, Tiruil said:

I normally go Imperial side for the civil war, But thanks to recent issues with the game crashing after doing civil war, I never knew there was a Fort Snowhawk. Again thank you :)

It is an interesting location go to even outside of the CW, since it is close to Morthal and on the way to Dragon Bridge if you're walking and not fast traveling. It is also close to the dog follower Meeko's house.  The fort itself has skeletons and necromancers in it, which makes it a good source for drops from those kind of NPCs if you're a mage type (soul gems and materials) or just like shooting or stabbing silly people in robes. There is also a note or two if you're a collection completionist. Note is just from one mage to the boss but is one more in the "hey did you find" list.

On 5/9/2014 at 5:21 AM, Inte said:

I thought this would be fun. Post a picture from your Skyrim game, and the rest of us would have to guess where that is.

Rules,

• Only well known mods 
  • Show a building or a well known character, i.e. don't just show a wall or a tree
  • IDK more to be added later

Guess where the screenshot bellow was taken.

post-391319-0-55448300-1399608837_thumb.png

That's the rules from Inte's OP.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

This one should be easy except, perhaps, for remembering the actual name (picture is the "old" Cynthia): 

? On top of the "Silent Moons Camp" The stairs are behind her back, and there is the room with a campfire and some bedrolls under her feet.

She looks a bit "bloody" at some strange spot. A skeever bite in the tasty backside? She would need some disinfection potion and a bandage :classic_ohmy: Or a close-wound spell.

37 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You've got it. I'll take a break for a while now in case someone else wants to post a picture.

We have no time to waste in this thread. 37minutes without a riddle. ?

Where am I?

1213.jpg.89d813e017fa06156f8b3cd549ccc134.jpg