Guess This Location.

18 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Well, maybe Orotheim then? Aela isn't any help to me. Never joined the Companions and never will.

Orotheim it is. Aela gives two Radiant Quests for Silver Hand groups and both of those locations are commonly used. 

Okay, I'll bite, what's wrong with the Companions?

And, so as not to get into trouble with the "stay on topic" crowd, here's another picture of Cynthia. This one is most recent and is her "new look." The location is one that you either know/recognize or not. It IS a named location.

715078811_enb2019_07_0207_46_59_94j.jpg.94bb70f21308a3803045fed1c64c19ea.jpg

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Okay, I'll bite, what's wrong with the Companions?

One of Kodlak's quote is "Sneaking is for cowards". I wanna hear him saying that again when a daedric arrow pierces his head, or when I drain his blood while he's asleep.

As for the location, it looks like something in Falkreath. I'd say Shriekwind Bastion.

2 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

One of Kodlak's quote is "Sneaking is for cowards". I wanna hear him saying that again when a daedric arrow pierces his head, or when I drain his blood while he's asleep.

As for the location, it looks like something in Falkreath. I'd say Shriekwind Bastion.

Listen, I've got nothing against sneaking. I just did Hob's Fall Cave in my current playthrough and sneaked most of the way through. When I play as a Companion I usually use magic to kill my opponents which is something else they eschew. For me, it's part of the fun to do it in a manner that runs contrary to their expectations.

You're right about Falkreath Hold but wrong about the specific location.

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Cracked Dusk Keep? It's the only location I could come up with near a nordic ruin.

Nope. It's not Cracked Tusk Keep either. Id have to pull out my trusty UESP Skyrim Satellite Map to be sure but I think you were (geographically speaking) a little closer the first time.

Lakeview build site, the path coming up from the lake road looking in the direction on Shriekwind.   Recognize it cause I was just modding something in that area.  LOL

Problem with the Companions is they got this dog that does all this howling at night, neighbors and guards all the time complaining about it.  An for some reason a lot of em smell like wet dogs, really should bathe more often.  Except Ria... she's kinda cute... she killed a bear yesterday... did you kill anything?

1 minute ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Lakeview build site, the path coming up from the lake road looking in the direction on Shriekwind.   Recognize it cause I was just modding something in that area.  LOL

Problem with the Companions is they got this dog that does all this howling at night, neighbors and guards all the time complaining about it.  An for some reason a lot of em smell like wet dogs, really should bathe more often.  Except Ria... she's kinda cute... she killed a bear yesterday... did you kill anything?

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Pinewatch

EtR has the right of it and nearly so does Alessia. It is actually Lakeview Manor. It is already built and currently Cynthia is the steward. 

Guess I'll take a turn.  This is one of my favorite locations to visit in Skyrim and just chill out for a bit.  Always thought it was kind of a tranquil spot to get a little solitude.  A bit of green amid the white if you don't mind matrons.  No giants here, nor trolls, but the rabbits are quite friendly even if the wolves aren't.  Enjoy the high dive.

261633324_enb2019_07_0214_26_43_48.jpg.40dbee817173bd2ce6df6b0a6f25ece0.jpg

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Hard one? 

72850_20180925172340_1.png

It's interesting that this location is across the plateau from Four Skulls Lookout. 

Anyway, for something different:

838889207_enb2019_06_2210_30_26_41j.jpg.ec42a71d1ec54af00d63622e1060433f.jpg

Darn. I keep forgetting to hit the "Submit Reply" button.