Guess This Location.

3 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Close you say? Right next to Chillfurrow Farm?

Not that close. The Chillfurrow Farm can be seen in the background on this picture. However, while the perspective may be misleading, it is not that close.

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Not that close. The Chillfurrow Farm can be seen in the background on this picture. However, while the perspective may be misleading, it is not that close.

Well, after a closer look at your shot, it looks like near White River Watch. Behind the dragon is Honningbrew Meadery.

4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Well, after a closer look at your shot, it looks like near White River Watch. Behind the dragon is Honningbrew Meadery.

That's exactly right.

Funny story (although probably no one but me cares). I had just "rescued" Cynthia from White River Watch (which is where she starts). We finished off the bandits and old Hajvarr Ironhand and walked outside to find this dragon. Obviously I had already killed Mirmulnir (or no other dragon would appear) so we stood our ground and finished this one quite handily. Cynthia got a different kind of animation out of it!

4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Lund's Hut.

Just so. Now for something more obscure. Where is this UNNAMED location?

834838505_enb2019_07_0312_10_59_29j.jpg.f1833499191b3028f34e1b60404270e4.jpg

BONUS: What Quest can (and, in my case did) bring me to both of these locations (or, to be fair, sent me near both of them). That is, here and the last site pictured. It is not a Companions' Quest.

12 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

As for the quests: The only one I could think of is Kyne's Sacred Trials, but Windward Ruins is a fair bit away from this house. Wait, nevermind, that quest happens at fixed location. I have absolutely no idea.

Let me give you a clue then. When I chose to start this Quest I was at Winstad Manor and passed this house on the way to the place (not far from it) where I would receive the Quest.

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

What a great hint. I don't buy/build homesteads. I'm sure someone else can answer this bonus question. I honeslty have no idea what quest you mean.

Well then I'll just leave it for someone else.

10 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Deadman's Respite.

Yes

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You didn't give him chance to get his jim-jams on. :(

After she did me that way earlier, I just posted and left. After all, she averages about 10 minutes to get my locations.