Guess This Location.

13 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Right, here's an easy one

Something has changed here. New ENB? The Forsworn gear looks more orange and brown. What's the armour mod?

Can't remember the name of the place but I'm getting bandits at the bottom of the steps.

16 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Something has changed here. New ENB? The Forsworn gear looks more orange and brown. What's the armour mod?

Can't remember the name of the place but I'm getting bandits at the bottom of the steps.

It's just the same just a bit more light in the area. Body armour is Glass and the rest is Forsworn

@worik Well done :beer:

9 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Thanks. I aready use them but the armour looked different at the butt. :classic_confused:

I'm just trying a different armour as I don't like the bodyslide files for the UUNP version - makes the breasts too large and too cone shaped. Can't remember the new armour, only installed it a couple of days ago and I've not really been in the game.

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

Can anyone help me? I seem to have misplaced my follower (Cynthia). Can you tell me where in the (Skyrim) world she is?

enb 2019_05_05 14_27_24_72j.jpg

I need more, but given the pelt in the background and the spriggan decoration there, I would venture a guess that she is in a Forsworn fort?  Serpent's Bluff? 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I need more, but given the pelt in the background and the spriggan decoration there, I would venture a guess that she is in a Forsworn fort?  Serpent's Bluff? 

Tres bien! Chair courtesy of Billyy. :grin:

For those of you who DEMAND precision - this is the hall just as you enter the ruins.

I just got a postcard from Cynthia. Can someone help me identify where (named location) she was when she purchased it (assuming she purchased it in the same location as the picture). Of course, knowing Cynthia, she probably looted it or traded sex for it (even odds).

enb 2019_05_06 14_35_30_68j.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Fort Kastav? Looks a bit too high though.

Got it on the first try. I'm obviously out of practice. I better get back to snuff before Worik shows up. How about one from yesterday's wanderings. Where in the world (of Skyrim) is Cynthia now?

enb 2019_05_06 14_39_18_63j.jpg

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Got it on the first try. I'm obviously out of practice. I better get back to snuff before Worik shows up. How about one from yesterday's wanderings. Where in the world (of Skyrim) is Cynthia now?

enb 2019_05_06 14_39_18_63j.jpg

Now there is definitely not much there, but my first instinct was that light house with that thing and the other thing, Frostflow. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Now there is definitely not much there, but my first instinct was that light house with that thing and the other thing, Frostflow. 

Excellent thought but sadly incorrect. I will say that this location is not too far from where she sent the last postcard (hope that helps).