Guess This Location.

5 hours ago, worik said:

Now to something completely different...

(and all nude actors are not to be seen in this picture)

is that Rannveig's Fast??  (i think that is the place i am thinking of)

the place i am thinking of you go in and there is a word wall that has a trapdoor on the main route to it, to actually access the word wall you have to jump

onto a side area (ie not follow the path).

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Rannveig's Fast?? 

:wine::beer:  and now you have to guess behind which shrubbery the naked actor is ... :classic_tongue:

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

to actually access the word wall you have to jump

onto a side area

Ooooh, you can try that or whirlwind yourself over it.

Or, you simply "fall" for the trap and if you have the right quest from stobor's Angrim's Apprentice mod, you can actually have even fun with that. :classic_angel:

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Slorm said:

Never been here before and never want to go back - horrid place. Easy for a hunky Nord in plate to clear but a real bitch for a lightly armoured assassin

ScreenShot145.thumb.jpg.242e47903faa4006c1444971e316a3ba.jpg

Not sure, because the place I'm thinking of is fairly easy for a lightly armored thief, who does not steal anything but ends up in prison just the same. :classic_wink:

8 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure, because the place I'm thinking of is fairly easy for a lightly armored thief, who does not steal anything but ends up in prison just the same. :classic_wink:

Even using Nocturnal's Cloak I couldn't sneak by. I could make it to the chest but couldn't get out without being caught.

Here's a clue there's a cave bear and a Spriggan Earth Mother (the 'orrible big purple one) in there and outside the entrance a normal spriggan and a snowy sabre cat. I'm not sure if this levels or not as I was L18 and about 220 hours into this playthrough

5 hours ago, worik said:

The clue reminded me ... near the road from Whiterun to Nighgate inn?  It should be "Shrouded Grove"

Edit:Damn Spriggan! :classic_angry:

No, that's the place I'm thinking too. Nearish to Korvanjund (or whatever, too lazy to look up the spelling) and a Talos statue that has two ice wraiths and is named something else.

Slorm, it might level some, but I'm guessing you have some stealth mechanics changed in your game. Then again, I tend to pick off weak animals after they've "won" their fight.

7 hours ago, worik said:

The clue reminded me ... near the road from Whiterun to Nighgate inn?  It should be "Shrouded Grove"

Edit:Damn Spriggan! :classic_angry:

I've just had a right do with a big red Earth Mother Spriggan thing in Shadowgreen Cavern. Fireballs were only scratching it, as was my ebony sword with epic? upgrade and added frost damage. What is that life sucking thing they do with the hand?

55 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Fireballs were only scratching it

It's long ago ... I found an entry for the cave in my old diary (2 games ago) I've never touched that place again after that. Old diary speaks: "burned it wth the voice of fire"  Sounds like I gave it a good shouting. :classic_biggrin:

It may have helped that I play with Perkus Maximus - that mod alters the skill trees and in that game I was pretty close to nature. May be that I had a useful perk at that time... Old diary is silent at that end :classic_undecided:

1 hour ago, worik said:

It's long ago ... I found an entry for the cave in my old diary (2 games ago) I've never touched that place again after that. Old diary speaks: "burned it wth the voice of fire"  Sounds like I gave it a good shouting. :classic_biggrin:

It may have helped that I play with Perkus Maximus - that mod alters the skill trees and in that game I was pretty close to nature. May be that I had a useful perk at that time... Old diary is silent at that end :classic_undecided:

I was shouting 'run away'. My excuse is that my succubus was overdue a shag and therefore not firing on all cylinders.