Guess This Location.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

My prize winning nirnroots.

Count de Monet

A troll with the attention span of a gnat.

Yeah, troll I think is just down from Ivarstead, with two dead stormcloaks, a Chimavardium book and a note about them checking out a wolf or some other piddly varmint the locals were afraid of.

Monet is on a little isle off Solsteim, where Deathbrand quest leads.

If the Dunmer goes with that nirnroot, you're probably in Falkreath hold, near the bandit watchtower by Half Moon Mill. There is an alchemist camp above the pool with the spriggans.

22 hours ago, Inte said:

I will have my parade! 

72850_20171123212656_1.png

Did you put that bowl over Elisif's head?

You might be in for a spectacular place in the next "political statement", ordered on behalf of her highness, Jarl Elisif. :classic_biggrin:

PS: Oh, and hand over your clothing and that crossbow of yours, please. You won't be needing them for a while. :classic_tongue:

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ivarstead correct. The troll is actually on his way to attack the place!

Deathbrand/Horker Island correct.

The giant nirnroots are on an island off the north coast of Solstheim. The spot was called giant or king nirnroots. Elf was already dead.

Oh, the one CC used for his reikling shaman start? I think the spriggans there did the elf in... just like the alchemist camp I was thinking about.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's as close as Skyrim technology allows to a tin-foil hat.

Seats two.

Idgrod.thumb.jpg.9580c03dc326c0ef51345ab9eedd82cd.jpg

Steps up to take the penalty:

5a9db2dadc062_oneonone.thumb.jpg.25a6b8221ef3e231bee468aa533c46c1.jpg

Doh! Just realised the location is shown in this image. :blush:

Top one is the crone jarl, apparently a lot less crone-ish and more kinky than I thought, if she can sit on that and get it up there.

Bottom... yeah, but WHICH troll den. There's only ... what, 10 of them? I'm guessing the one near Dawnstar from your compass hints.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Steps up to take the penalty:

5a9db2dadc062_oneonone.thumb.jpg.25a6b8221ef3e231bee468aa533c46c1.jpg

Doh! Just realised the location is shown in this image. :blush:

*sigh* frustrating ... I know I should know the location ...  but it's frosty there, not flower-ish ;)

I killed that troll in my last game ... because I was greedy to get to that treasure chest .. and felt bad about it, it was not worth it.

Yes: Dawnstar it is. A few steps to the west, above and behind the small hill on the west side of Dawnstar. The book on the chest is a skill book. Blocking if I'm right ... rubbish for my last character

PS: leave it be. It's not worth your time. Let the troll keep his book, turn left, stroll along the coast, admire some ice floating on the sea, have a mead in the Windpeak Inn.

The signpost says Oakwood so that would be one mod. The sister could be Jolene(?) from the S-B inn or the older gal usually found out in the hot springs, both from interesting NPCs. Neither of those is a Redguard so maybe it is Anwen from the temple in Markarth and it is your second mod which has her out and about. 

9 hours ago, worik said:

So, let's go on with pictures of spoilers :classic_smile:

2 mods are in use here

Where did I meet that lady ?

Road_SisterOfDibella.thumb.jpg.918f62bbadb3227424eec6921074d477.jpg

Aside from the mods, that looks like the fork in the road north of Falkreath.  She's walking south having come from Half-Moon Mill, if she turns right she'd pass beneath Fallkreath Watchtower on the way to Falkreath.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

Aside from the mods, that looks like the fork in the road north of Falkreath.  She's walking south having come from Half-Moon Mill, if she turns right she'd pass beneath Fallkreath Watchtower on the way to Falkreath.

Get out the meatballs Alice, we've come to a fork in the road.

6 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

No

No Honningbrew Mead for you.... yet :classic_wink: