Guess This Location.

:classic_wink: Dungeons aren't supposed to be bright lit shopping malls, aren't they? I use mods to dim that light level down when I play.

I was always puzzled how those lights in there could be alight for decades or even centuries... and for what purpose? For intruders like me? To make my day easier? But I concluded it must be some kind of magic.

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alas poor worik. That's with gamma enhanced?

the gamma referenced one is Bleak Falls Barrow, looking back into the near final room.   To the left is the swinging axes trap hall and the little alcove with a couple potions.

I agree with Deepwood, (that isn't Forelhost and that fake imperial isn't a storm cloak either, but a fake one of those too. He's just a fake all around). Illinalta is on the north side, near the Bleak Falls exit looking toward the Black Star location's dungeon "Deluge".

The last, snowy road I also think is south and west of Helgen and somehow not obscured by a blizzard.  It goes above/behind Ancient's Ascent and leads to the Bloodlet Throne.

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I thought there was too many tents for Forelhost. Thanks for the fake news about the imposter.

I forget who he's with, but there's a note on his corpse that spills the story.

If you're a stormcloak when you get there, he's a Stormcloak to you and Imperial captain when you exit the place.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:15 AM, B52 said:

I know, everybody knows, where it is, just too beautifull to not to share (sorry if offtopic)

Winterhold itself

edit 

the shield hall location is Fort Sungard