Guess This Location.

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

hmm i wonder

is that the dwemer cave that connect to Stony Creek Cave?? (cannot remember the name offhand).  

I think you're thinking of Kagrenzel? Near the bottom with the falmer? I don't think that's it but I don't have a clue.

28 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think you're thinking of Kagrenzel? Near the bottom with the falmer? I don't think that's it but I don't have a clue.

No, it's neither Kagrenzel nor Stony Creek Cave.

A hint:

Spoiler

After jumping down into that waterfall, you soon see this scene:

enb 2017_12_20 19_49_13_37.jpg

Ah. I know where you are. I did not go through that area the last time I was in the area to do so. Couple free crossbows and some traps mounted as targets for shooting practice in a puzzle thing.

I haven't done the vampire side enough or far enough to know if that's just a secret training area, or supposed to be a back way into the castle when killing the leaders. I think the double ended cave full of bears in that valley serves that purpose and the fence pulled up and glowing water to "make sure" are just used the once.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Ah. I know where you are. I did not go through that area the last time I was in the area to do so. Couple free crossbows and some traps mounted as targets for shooting practice in a puzzle thing.

Yes, I think you do know the place.  There's only the one way in and out, and no enemies there, so I think it's mainly there as a place to exercise your crossbow skills.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:33 PM, PubliusNV said:

I'd say this would be hard, but I've learned not to say that, somebody always recognizes it ...

enb 2017_12_20 19_44_19_57.jpg

i know that one that use to be my wallpaper on my laptop (a little bit darker)  and also i already posted that one on some previous page   that is dead drop falls inside the fortress dawnguard 

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Ah, Dead Drop was the name I couldn't remember and didn't feel like looking up.

I think yours is Darkwater Pass, where you find Derkeethus.

i was looking for the body of an idiot bandit chief who recklessly dodge on a small area and fell off 

nope

clue: this waterfall is near the cave 

10 hours ago, Slorm said:

Nope, like Punga no bucket for you either :classic_smile:

Okay here's a clue , it's a separate dungeon but is found in the Labyrinthian area

Well, the one nearby is Lost Valkygg, but I'm not sure how the letter from a friend would be connected. If that's the one from Delphine before you meet her noting where to find a word wall.... I don't think there's one in there.

Oh, unless you mean Shalidor's Maze but I just think of the maze and don't remember enough internal stuff that would have a window like that.

14 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Well, the one nearby is Lost Valkygg, but I'm not sure how the letter from a friend would be connected. If that's the one from Delphine before you meet her noting where to find a word wall.... I don't think there's one in there.

Oh, unless you mean Shalidor's Maze but I just think of the maze and don't remember enough internal stuff that would have a window like that.

You clever cat it is Lost Valkygg and sorry you're right it was a duff clue it was a book I had to get for Urag not a wordwall.

So you win 2 bottles of Alto Wine and a haunch of Venison :beer:

Punga gets a prize too for making the most wrong guesses, you my friend have won a quick sniff of Olava's knickers (ooh how rude :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:)

I'm away for a couple of days so Happy New Year to everyone

Top image I'm thinking that place between Lund's Hut and Talking Stone camp near the Broken Tower Redoubt - Rorikstead road. I think it's called Sabre Cat something or other.

Bottom image I thought Darkwater Crossing then that place near Ange's Mill but they are both wrong.

Currently awaiting components to upgrade my machine and hope to be back in Skyrim with a completely fresh and reconfibulated game sometime in January