Guess This Location.

20 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I thought it was Potema's Catacombs under Solitude. That's just past the first two story room with the vampire and 2 draugr and there's another vampire at the end of that hallway.

Well done you've got it.

Have a bucket of Blackbriar Mead :beer:

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Why yes. 

You were standing on Kesh the Clean's head. Why did you have to do that?

on the werewolf ... is that a clue at all or not? I can kinda think of some places with weapon racks like that but I really don't remember 5 shields on a wall.  Have to think about that.

oh i recognize that location.  the last time i saw it i was playing SGS (Suspicious Gold Starter) mod.  if i remember right it is a vanilla location, but i 

do not remember the name of it offhand.  it is definitely the vanilla location (items of the table tell me that), now to try to remember the actual location name.

20 hours ago, worik said:

First guess would be Fort Neugrad. I denied myself the jump into the game and check there .... now i'm curious if my memory served me well?

Indeed your memory did serve you well, it's Fort Neugrad. I wasn't expecting so many to get it from that angle