Guess This Location.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Top image I'm thinking that place between Lund's Hut and Talking Stone camp near the Broken Tower Redoubt - Rorikstead road. I think it's called Sabre Cat something or other.

Bottom image I thought Darkwater Crossing then that place near Ange's Mill but they are both wrong.

Currently awaiting components to upgrade my machine and hope to be back in Skyrim with a completely fresh and reconfibulated game sometime in January

Well actually that is Darkwater. The camp is behind/to the left of sorts, and that's Derkeethus after I pulled him out of a hole. Might be my grassy overhaul messed you up. I'd say you win some fish.

The cat isn't a singularly unique part of that location but there is an animal there all of the time. Usually a bear for me, but sometimes a cat spawns instead.

There's a vampire sitting on the far ledge in front of that door, three skeletons asleep in the water, and an overlook to your upper left that leads to a gate, a vampire and a giant spider.

Someone's gotta guess on my saber cat face licking yet... :frown:

32 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

There's a vampire sitting on the far ledge in front of that door, three skeletons asleep in the water, and an overlook to your upper left that leads to a gate, a vampire and a giant spider.

Exactly.  Name of the place?

33 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Someone's gotta guess on my saber cat face licking yet... :frown:

If I had a guess I'd name it.  It looks like one of the numerous animal dens, but I can't place which one.

50 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Is that a dead skeever on the lower left?  Is it the cave under the Honningbrew Meadery?

I thought they were skeevers as well, but don't remember a light shaft under the Meadery so I'm not really sure where it is.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:15 PM, Slorm said:

Indeed it is. You've won yourself a pair of skeever testicles :classic_biggrin:

Wow, with those skeever testicles, the giant's toe (it's not really a toe, you know), and the Hargraven nipples I can finally make that potion that Hjoromir told me about!

Anyway, here's another that should be easy:

enb 2018_01_06 18_13_44_44.jpg

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Wow, with those skeever testicles, the giant's toe (it's not really a toe, you know), and the Hargraven nipples I can finally make that potion that Hjoromir told me about!

Anyway, here's another that should be easy:

enb 2018_01_06 18_13_44_44.jpg

Forebears' Holdout?

The lake near Fort Neugrad? No, I didn't think so.

Anyone: What's the name of the mod which removes the stuck in the bed bug?

karlpaws: What's the name of the mod which puts more stuff on the compass bar (we were both using it last year).

Soon be back in Skyrim. Game installed and SKSE-issified and a few mods installed for testing. New monitor cable should arrive tomorrow (Monday) which will allow me to fit new GPU, then it's install mods city.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

The lake near Fort Neugrad? No, I didn't think so.

Anyone: What's the name of the mod which removes the stuck in the bed bug?

karlpaws: What's the name of the mod which puts more stuff on the compass bar (we were both using it last year).

Soon be back in Skyrim. Game installed and SKSE-issified and a few mods installed for testing. New monitor cable should arrive tomorrow (Monday) which will allow me to fit new GPU, then it's install mods city.

Well  I think its Neugrad lake too.

I also think you want Atlas Map Markers, at least that's what I'm using now. Has the MCM to enable, disable or leave as is by category and group and such.